Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
555 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topofvancouver.com/
- Phone: (604) 669-2220
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Appetizers and Drinks: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
**For groups of 13 people or more, please contact the restaurant directly.**
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, International
- Executive Chef: Mr. Joe Wong
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Looking to show your staff a good time? Trying to impress clients? Top of Vancouver offers buyouts for larger groups during the holiday season. We offer great 3 course meals, or buffets for groups of 100 or more. Cocktail parties are also welcome. Dates are filling up fast!
- Private Party Contact: Jon Yacoub 6046692220x
A word from Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
Come dine at 553 feet! A stunning combination of great food and a magical panoramic view. Together it"s what makes us famous!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (161)special occasion (127)romantic (116)good for groups (30)fit for foodies (29)late-night find (26)great for lunch (26)notable wine list (22)hot spot (22)neighborhood gem (18)great for brunch (16)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (11)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Fantastic view. The service was great. The food okay and very expensive. My husband received his butter about 20 minutes after he received crab. The decor needs updating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sanbriaDined on 11/21/2014It has been many years since we dined at Harbour Center. It was very special then and still is today. We will be back more often. We would like to be able to reserve a table to enjoy Cocktails and appetizers but were told that that is only first come first serve.Special Features:
- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDined on 11/15/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- TweetieDined on 11/13/2014Our server was fantastic and helpful. He offered to take group photos multiple times and was also very thoughtful about handling the bills secretly to me since I asked him that I would pay for the party that night. Overall I love the scenery!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fabulous time at the restaurant.DeepDined on 11/12/2014Had a great time at the restaurant. Went with my wife for lunch for our 25th wedding anniversary. The day was absolutely gorgeous with stunning views. The staff was very friendly. We got a free cake for our anniversary. It was a very sweet gesture. I would strongly recommend to go to this place for lunch or dinner. Lots of seating and beautiful views of Vancouver. Great to take a visitor to show off Vancouver. I will certainly go back again and many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceDining4pleasureDined on 11/9/2014This restaurant was excellent for service and the waiter was very good and very knowledgable. My party enjoyed the service, the food, the view and the ambience. I would recommend this place for anyone to dine and enjoy an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningRosieDined on 11/8/2014Really enjoyed out first experience. Samuel was great and friendly. Appreciated how it is tried to seat people around the window rather than the middle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenBDined on 11/7/2014This was a very nice experiance with a breath taking view of Vancouver, the prices were a little high but understandable due to the setting; overall I would reccommend this restraunt, the sevice and food was great!!Special Features:
- Spectacular serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/6/2014Brian was an amazing server. Very professional and accommodating. His support staff was also very efficient and kind. Our group of eight had a wonderful time. All of our need were anticipated. Thank you!I would recommend this to a friend.
- RocketRocketDined on 11/6/2014Service was good, although we were there early. View was worth seeing. Food was just ok (both orders) but stupidly expensive for the quality. Pasta dishes started at $33, and entrees started in the $40s and went up to $65.Special Features:
- outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014I set it up with them for a purposel and it was a success. True happy sending of the night. Along with great service and the environment and city lights were breath taking. Will return. Thanks again to the wonderful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view in townHobbesDooDined on 11/1/2014The experience of dining while seeing a 360 view of Vancouver is amazing. The food is well presented and adds to the experience. I'm definitely adding this one to my list of special places to go to. Went there to take my sister who was visiting Vancouver and it was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vancouver Revolving RestaurantImpressedDinersDined on 10/29/2014The view was fantastic and the food great - probably my best restaurant meal. The waiter (Andrew) was very knowledgeable about the food and the wine and was confident enough in his knowledge to make very good suggestions. We took him up on his suggestions and were very pleased. I would definitely recommend this wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch TreatLove2BrunchDined on 10/26/2014Been here twice for Brunch- didnt fail us on both times... great seats and great food... for the view... is worth it the price! Great weather is a key as well... Servers were all attentive.. made my boss happy for her retirement. Our Server was please to take pictures and made sure pictures are all good. from booking to actual brunch - the staff was great! Thanks Laura and KevinSpecial Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014I had never been to the Revolving Restaurant before and i was very excited to try it. However i found the service to be particularly problematic and the food nothing special. Like many restaurants in Vancouver, the Revolving Restaurant has an amazing view but i feel like it's successful is only directly related to that view. Without it, it would be a mediocre restaurant with pretentious waiters.Special Features:
- LightBlessingsDined on 10/25/2014we waited for a considerable long time to receive our foods on the table.... quite disappointed. our steward acknowledged it. it could be the kitchen's problem.Special Features:
- Best dinnerCapetownguyDined on 10/24/2014If you want to have excellent food and a beautiful view, make an evening reservation here...their wine selection was fantastic as well.Special Features:
- Have a good memory on my birthday！ivysaplingDined on 10/21/2014I am very lucky to have a birthday dinner here！ It has beautiful view here. I am so excited because of looking around the the whole Vancouver. The food is ok！But I think it can put more special food on the meau！Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was really On Top!OliveDined on 10/18/2014What an amazing experience it was for my boy friend and me to celebrate our second anniversary! Of course, the amazing view 360 degrees around Vancouver made it mostly special, but, in addition, everything else turned to be first class. Our waiter was attentive and just right in terms of checking up on us, allowing us to have privacy and love sharing in this special place. The food quality exceeded our expectations. A pleasant surprise was a celebration dessert, mango non cooked cheesecake out of this world! When we made a reservation on Open Table, we mentioned we would like a table by the window as we would like it to be romantic to mark our anniversary, but we never expected a free cake with a candle!Special Features:
- Oustanding view with good dinnerUlrichDined on 10/14/2014We was not the fisrst time on the top of Vancouver but always surprised about the scenry of the city which goes from day to night and to see vancouver by night from above. The dinner was great.Special Features:
- 景色不错WayneFDined on 10/13/2014景观餐厅，中午去的，人不多，估计都是来观光的。可以看到整个城市，温哥华地标建筑，餐厅上面是观光层。值得一去。Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great ambienceMoonstruckDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I loved the food. Little pricey but worth it to go for special occasions. Great view of Vancouver skyline. Our server also got us a complimentary cheesecake as it was my husband's birthday and it was delicious. We will be definitely going back again soon.Special Features:
- Food good betterMikeyDined on 10/10/2014Taking my visiting Vancouver friends to this restaurant once in a while. Couple years ago food was just ok and meals were very small. This time I liked the food more. Of course people come to this place for the view, not just for the meal. You are getting what you pay for - there are few things more gorgeous than view of Vancouver from Harbor Center at Sunset. Service was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceAntonDined on 10/10/2014An anniversary of sorts, our first dinner date was here 30 years ago. While memories are a bit dim, dinner 30 years on did not disappoint. Our server, Andrew, was very helpful in recommending a BC wine and with the menu, and took care of us very well without being intrusive. The stuffed lobster and my wife's halibut were excellent, and the view of course was superb. The restaurant completes about one rotation per hour, so by the time we were finishing dessert we were just finishing our 2nd rotation, having seen the sun set and evening descend over this beautiful city. Highly recommended for any special romantic occasion.Special Features:
- A special experiencesatisfieddinerDined on 10/10/2014I took my husband here as we were in Vancouver for a limited time and it was only his second day in Canada. I wanted him to be able to see all of Vancouver, and he did! Good service, the Caesar salad and salmon w/chipotle and yogurt was delicious.Special Features:
- Terrible ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The service at this restaurant is appaling. I went for lunch with 3 other people. After waiting 20 minutes for our waiter, he only offered to bring us water and began to walk away when we stopped him to order wine. Appis came out fine, but only 5 mintues later, our our entrees are brought out! He brings out my friend's entree and then tells her that he ordered the wrong halibet dish for her, but did she want him to fix it? Then my halibet came out, the waiter grabbed my appi away and put my entree down. I wasn't even finished with my appi. Then I notice my dish is covered in shrimp. The waiter never mentioned the special had shrimp at all. On top of all of this, we had to remind him to bring our wine 3 times.Special Features:
- Terrible restaurantterribleDined on 10/7/2014The view at night is beautiful, everything else was terrible. For the price you are charging for your food, it should be a decent meal. instead it was some of the worst food we ever had. Halibut was dry, crab legs tasted like you cook them from frozen, pasta was undercooked, desserts were o.k. but nothing to write home about. Overall, this is one of the worst restaurants i've ever eaten at, and i would never come back.Special Features:
- Great view, service & food.luv2eatVIPDined on 10/6/2014Beautiful view, great place to see the city. Our server Brenda was fantastic, she was very friendly and attentive. She answered all our questions regarding menu, food, even geography. Food was delicious. We enjoyed the lobster salad, salmon, lobster bowl, lamb shank and seafood melody. Pineapple crumble dessert and mango cheesecake were amazing. Why pay to go to the viewing deck when you can enjoy a meal up top. Definitely recommend to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014Amazing treat for my mother and sisters birthday. Out of this world views, wonderful attentive staff and beautiful foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinner w/excellent view!luv2dineDined on 10/6/2014Great view of the city. Had salmon and steak perfectly cooked. Pineapple crumble was delicious. Definitely worth a visit.Special Features:
- mehcouldbbetterDined on 10/4/2014Good restaurant. Food was OK not great for the price. Server was mediocre and not too attentive. We went for a bday celebration told the host. Didn't expect anything but maybe a happy bday would have been nice. Maybe spending almost 300 for 2 kids and 2 adults is not enough. Would not go back.
- Romantic experience103romanticDined on 10/3/2014October third is our one year anniversary, we have a really good experience here. Thank you:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- above and beyondCanuck007Dined on 10/1/2014Had a wonderful time service was friendly (Andrew+Gilbert?) Food was awesome rich plenty full, my family had a memory for life and are looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Come for the viewOCbowringDined on 9/28/2014The view is amazing. If you're going to pay nearly $20 to go to the lookout, it's pretty much worth the extra $25 to tack on brunch. The food was fine. It wasn't fabulous, it wasn't disgusting. Solid choices ranging from traditional breakfast to seafood to prime rib. The dessert table was fairly impressive. If you're in town and have the time, it's a nice tourist spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking view excellent meal!!diner57Dined on 9/27/2014We had reservations for 7:30 which meant the sun was just settling down below the horizon. We could see all the way to Vancouver island. As it got darker, we couldn't see as far away but the lights were amazing! Our waiter provided excellent service and everyone at our table enjoyed their meal! I had the poached salmon stuffed with baby shrimp, crab and smoked salmon. It was delicious!! I would definitely recommend this place to others, for either a romantic evening or a group celebration, as ours was! Our birthday girl thoroughly enjoyed herself!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceourvacalifeDined on 9/24/2014Wonderful views! The restaurant was not crowded on Wednesday night which made for a very relaxing dinner, good food and wine choice and excellent service. We were on vacation and had a great conversation with our server...gaining some insight on where else to eat during our stay in Vancouver. Great city and extremely friendly. Would love to visit British Columbia again!!!Special Features:
- The others were right..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014The scene is beautiful. It takes some getting used to to eat while spinning. The customer service is good too. The downside is the ribs. It was bbq ribs but it tasted like sweet and sour sauce! We also had steak which tasted ok, but the sides weren't complimenting the food. The tiramisu we had for dessert tasted watery in the bottom, clearly it was frozen before.Special Features:
- good spot to have a romantic dinnerBogoDined on 9/19/2014Good place, a little expansive, great view at night.Special Features:
- Vancouver gemcrawfordblatchDined on 9/19/2014With great scenic views over a Vancouver approaching dusk and darkness, the food and service here gave us a great evenings experience and one which we'd love to repeat - but we live in the UK so maybe not next week! Choice of meals was very good, presentation of food attractive but not silly and time between courses was just right - we were not rushed but neither did we feel that we had to wait excessively. It's a great place for couples or groups. The food we had was well cooked and tasty, and even some vegetables (yes, really!). Overall a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best way to see VancouverOnenewchefDined on 9/18/2014We had a very nice time, we went here for our 10th Wedding Anniversary and had the Cajun Halibut, it was very good. My daughter had the ribs and enjoyed them. She loved the Chocolate Perrine and has talked about it with her friends, she is 9 so it made quite an impression. The waiter we had however seemed very disinterested and when taking our order stared out the window rather than looking at us. If we would have better service then we would have had a better time. The food was great but our waiter seemed to lack the proper skills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.