Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
697 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (627)special occasion (515)romantic (482)fit for foodies (147)notable wine list (129)good for groups (93)hot spot (91)late-night find (73)great for lunch (63)neighborhood gem (45)kid-friendly (37)great for brunch (34)vibrant bar scene (29)great for outdoor dining (23)Show More
- What a view!FiggyDined on 9/14/2014A slowly revolving view of all of Las Vwgas whilst watching people jumping past the window, only in Vegas! Great food too.Special Features:
- $15 for sharing a steak is absurdOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014I made a reservation, arrived at the time and received a pager. The hostess told me that ir would take 15 minutes. When I got the elevator to the observation deck, the pager rang. So I came back and was told to wait a little bit more. Besides the exorbitant price of the food, I was charged 15 dollars to share my steak with my boyfriend. Who can eat a 16oz steak???? I can't. If I pay for the food, I can share it with whoever I want. I was very disapointed and felt burglarized. I am afraid of being charged for looking through the window.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We both enjoyed our 26th wedding anniversary dinner at The Top of The World. Good food and great view of the city.Special Features:
- A must when in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Fabulous night food fab, waiter fab, service brill what more can I say view amazing def go back 😃Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking View, Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I highly recommend Top Of The World Restaurant, they have great food selection that are amazingly delicious, excellent customer service, and the views are spectacular. Great place for a romantic dinner, as well as a great place to take the whole family to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30 BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I had a great time, and I would recommend it to anyone. I especially love that I have a picture to remember the night.Special Features:
- Ok....BokmaThanksDined on 9/13/2014Ok food, nice view. But the prices are way too high! The food ain't that good!Special Features:
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It was a beautiful night with awesome views of the city. Great food worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- uniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Tank you for this dinner. C'était magnifique, de l'ambiance à la vue en passant par le service impeccable. Merci pour l'attention portée à la réservation. J'avais précisé l'occasion que représentait ce dîner et vous en avez tenu compte au delà de mes espérances. Rien à redire, tout fut parfait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014great place! loved the view !! I will come back next time with the special one to have a great and amazing time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too darkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Great View of the city. Food was delicious. Downsides: it was so dark it was difficult to see the menu, had to use light of cell phone to see the menu items. As the restaurant spun around there was one spot in the restaurant that the speaker was louder than others and it was "too loud". Overall enjoyed the experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect experience!!pickylocaldinersDined on 9/12/2014This dinner was a treat we gifted to an older, disabled but newly married couple on their second wedding anniversary and everything was just right for them and for us. Service was attentive and courteous, food was excellent and of course the view from the top of the Stratosphere with sunset morphing into night over the lights of Las Vegas was a perfect ambience for this event. They're still talking about it and we're so pleased we had this opportunity to honor their anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Absolutely brilliant ! Took the experience from 9.5/10 to 10/10 !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IrisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014AWESOME........service was 5 STARS.....scenic view was breath taking. The best kept secret in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One time special occasionPartyplannerDined on 9/12/2014The food in this restaurant was excellent, although overpriced, the view was spectacular, the ambiance needs work. I expected fine dining, the food definitely measured up but the rest did not. They have the gimmick of the rotating view to sell you on the place, but not much to bring you back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Amazing experience. Service and food were spetacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stratosphere - Top of the WorldDilogoatDined on 9/11/2014After a full day of traveling from Ireland to Las Vegas going here may not have been the best idea. Even though we were tired it was still one of the best food experiences we've ever had. Excellent service as the floor spins around to give a 360 view of Vegas. Most of Vegas is just lights and small buildings when you're that high but it's different and atmospheric.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialSmilesDined on 9/11/2014Best filet having dined in 38 countries. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dissapointed with table and meal...dissapointedDined on 9/11/2014The service was very slow. The food was not hot and not worth the prices charged. Waitress was very cold after we said we didn't want wine. We don't drink wine at all!!! The lounge area we waited in was great. Waitress brought our drinks quickly and constantly checked on us. I think we should had eaten in the lounge instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to be more organizedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014When we arrived at 6:38 for our 6:45 reservation we were told we were to early and could not be seated yet. They host recommended the bar. We walked up the flight of steps to the bar ordered drinks and before we could even get our drinks the pager for seating was going off. Their were 4 of us in our group and we all discussed how they sent us away because our table wasn't ready but before we could even get drinks apparently our table magically got ready. We all thought it was crazy they could not seat us 5 minutes before our reservation time. We received our drinks walked back down stairs handed in our pager and were told it would be a few more minutes. Bad service for seating. Food was ok for price. View was only thing worth the money.Special Features:
- A must gomonmonDined on 9/10/2014Very nice, the view is espectacular and service is good. The food is pricey so be prepared to pay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent diningGreatExperienceDined on 9/10/2014wonderful views excellent service great experienceSpecial Features:
- dinner with 360* view from VegasEddyDined on 9/10/2014pleasant, calm and warm, attentive service, good food, unmissable 360-degree view of VegasSpecial Features:
- Stratosphere - sky high prices!IssybusyDined on 9/10/2014Amazing views of course. Food average but outrageously overpriced. Air conditioning was far too cold and food became cold within minutes. Paying extra for sides is my pet hate especially at prices such as $56 for lobster thermidore with an inedible side of fish pie/gratin. All our dishes were heavily overseasoned. Filet was tender and certainly huge but not good quality. We did not stick around for dessert. We were sorry we didn't just go to the lounge for the experience and eat elsewhere. A damper on our last night in Vegas. :(Special Features:
- Great view but terrible restaurantVegasvisitorDined on 9/10/2014The restaurant has fantastic views of Las Vegas, enhanced when the sun goes down However, we have recently had the misfortune of attending the resteraunt and experiencing the worst dining experience ever. The food is acceptable, but expensive and obviously the cost is justified by the view and not the quality. The whole experience was totally ruined by the complete lack of service - laughable. 30 minutes between courses, incomplete dishes - rushed out when waitress realised she had not processed our order - it was so bad that despite paying for a sweet in the taster menu, we paid the bill ($270) & left after 2 hours and 15 minutes. Then like most diners, stood complaining about the service for 30 minutes before we could get a lift down
- Not worth the moneyNorgeDined on 9/10/2014View is great but the food in the restaurant is far from top of the world... We had the 4 course menu which was really below average. I would not eat there again! You pay here for the view and get food that would be better and less expensive in any other restaurant. The service personnel were ok though.Special Features:
- hungry50andFabDined on 9/10/2014It was amazing..the view, the food and the service...try the caprese watermelon salad...fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbeliveable - AgainKenndBrenDined on 9/10/2014After visiting Vegas for 20 years we took a chance (dah) and tried your place in 2012. It was great. Although it is often hard to win 2 hands in a row at BJ, we found that our 2014 was a real winner again !!! Max was fantastic, and the food was also. We'll be back !!! By the way, after coming down we were 20 seconds away from walking to the front doors when that pickup truck went thru the front doors !!! Thanks to all your staff, including those in the upstairs lounge. Ken and Brenda Seminole, FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the World is Top Notch!TopNotchDined on 9/10/2014Keep in mind this is a lunch review so I can't write about night life. I gave the food 5 stars.... however, my parents ordered something that had some overly hot jalapenos which kind of took their breath away because they were a little too hot. The service was excellent, the view was spectacular. Even the photographer lady was great. After lunch we traveled up to the observation floors and enjoyed a beautiful day outside WATCHING others enjoy the rides! We don't come to Las Vegas very often, but we would definitely do this again when we travel there. It was a top notch EVENT for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Georgous ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/9/2014We went to Top of the World while visiting Vegas last week. It was great. The service was good, the food was very good and the view was spectacular. It was a night with a full moon which made it even better. I've already recommended this restaurant to people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Thank for a very nice dinner, is outstanding service and very good foodSpecial Features:
- Dining with a viewS800Dined on 9/9/2014I booked a table for my party primarily to enjoy the sunset and city views. However it turned out to be a decent all round experience. The atmosphere was relaxed, food good and above all prompt and courteous service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HoneymoonersVeggieDined on 9/8/2014Incredible view , staff very friendly. Good vegetarian optionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sky's the limitShazza130Dined on 9/8/2014Visited top of the world Monday 8 September 2014 . Excellent service 2 for 1 cocktails in the bar followed by an excellent meal , service was outstanding Rafael even arranged a limousine . Thank you for an excellent night celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary will definitely go back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLisagDined on 9/7/2014I celebrated my birthday and enjoyed every minute of my dinner. The waiters were wonderful and knowledgable.Special Features:
- To the Top!BirthdayBoyDined on 9/6/2014At the top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas is a must for dinner. Not only is the food great, the view is incredible AND it rotates 360 degrees in an hour! I recommend the prime filet.Special Features:
- A Great View of VegasStrbuxDined on 9/6/2014It's less about the food and more about the scenery... although the food was really quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total ExperienceRychnvegasDined on 9/6/2014Exceptional dinning experience satisfying all human senses.Special Features:
- lunch at top of the worldmacfoodDined on 9/6/2014They used to have good food for lunch. my burger was dry and tasteless. service was non horrible.never saw the waitress after she took our order. drinks and water ran out long before we asked someone to help usSpecial Features:
- Only the view is worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Go here only if you want to take in the view, the rest isn't worth it. Aside from having to through an airport style metal detector just to go to the restaurant (????) the rotating floor was stopped for all but the last 15 minutes of our time there. And lets face it, the only reason to go there IS being able to see the 360 degree view of Las Vegas. The food was.. well, terribly disappointing.Special Features: