Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
755 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (671)special occasion (553)romantic (515)fit for foodies (160)notable wine list (160)hot spot (115)good for groups (102)late-night find (78)great for lunch (66)neighborhood gem (49)kid-friendly (33)vibrant bar scene (33)great for outdoor dining (32)great for brunch (30)Show More
- Excellent restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014Excellent, food, service, cocktails, and views of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful view, ok foodAlisonDined on 10/28/2014Getting to the restaurant is interesting. Neighborhood is rather questionable (cab driver told us not to walk around the neighborhood) and the hotel/casino is seedy so the walk to the restaurant is uncomfortable. Once you get to the restaurant, it's beautiful and revolving. not what i expected. The food was mediocre at best (stick with the steaks, that seemed to be the best thing on the menu) and the waiter seemed in a rush (rattling off the most expensive items on the menu as his "favorites" with no explanation as to why in a quick stream of information and then walked away). The service was really unimpressive, though perfectly adequate. It was a tremendous view though and the seating was very comfortable.Special Features:
- spectacular veiwOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014spectacular view with great food and wine. definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Everything was top notch, they don't rush the meal. The only thing that was off was the price. Two hundred per couple not counting tip just for soup and a entree, no salads, one dessert to share and water. I'm not a cheapskate but for me this is a one time only visit for the view. $58. for the 10 oz filet and it doesn't come with sides they are 9-10$ more each. The food was delicious but I can get a delicious steak for a lot less. I think they are just price gouging because they can.Special Features:
- Top of the world experienceLuceroDined on 10/25/2014Friendly staff, great food, excellent service, and magnificent view. My wife and I left the place feeling we were literally on top of the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The view is worth the price of the food.. Amazing view, Great service food was good as well.Special Features:
- The food & service matched the viewAlohaLouieVIPDined on 10/25/2014We were a little suspicious. Usually restaurants with great views only have mediocre food. The Top of the World restaurant was an exception. The food: salmon and a ribeye were as good as anywhere else. It was my wife's birthday and they surprised her with a desert & candle. The service was very attentive without being overbearing, . . . and did I mention the view from 108 floor up was to die for? Actually, they have people jumping off the tower. It is a little disconcerting to see them fall by the window on their way down . . . but never on the way up.Special Features:
- Top of the World view and priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The view from the Top of the World restaurant lives up to billing as well as the bill itself. The food is very good, the ambiance is great for couples or groups, but I found the prices to be "over the top". Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected moredavidj205VIPDined on 10/24/2014Nice restaurant in "old Vegas". Bit pricey for the service/food quality/ambiance. Would probably not return, too many other choices.
- Wonderful!ATWMDined on 10/24/2014The atmosphere is amazing and romantic. The view is unbeatable. We very much enjoyed the food. Our portobello mushroom appetizer was underwhelming. I had the lamb which was wonderful. My husband had the fitel mignon which was excellent. Bananas Foster for dessert were very good. Overall a great experience. We hope to be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine with a viewDineoutDined on 10/24/2014Great views from LV night. All tables provided panoramic views and the restaurant rotates during the meal offering multiples views from LV. Food was good and wine pairing just fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must do to see a spectacular viewJolacabanaDined on 10/24/2014Food & service is good, but the view is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the experience not the foodcpmendyDined on 10/23/2014Dining at the Top of the World was an awesome, unique experience. The views are great and we even saw a few jumpers as they did the free fall from the top of the tower...not something you see everyday while eating dinner. That said, you should not expect a wonderful dinner when you go. The food was just okay, we definitely expected better.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2014Service was not very good, our head waiter, was not very friendly, waited 20 minutes between end of dinner and desert and coffee, in fact I had to flag down someone to ask for coffee, not very efficient.Special Features:
- My waiter was not accomdatingDifferentwaiterDined on 10/23/2014The photographer was incredible pay us more attention than our waiter Waiter gave us terrible serviceSpecial Features:
- Fantastic restaurantPoCoFoodiesDined on 10/21/2014The food was delicious. The only request I could make is please offer smaller portions of steak. I ordered the filet mignon but could only order it in a 10oz and could not finish it. It would be great if you offered a petit 7oz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerBigRedDined on 10/21/2014Booked this for our 25th anniversary dinner. i could not have been any happier with the food and service. When making the reservation I commented that it was our anniversary. They treated us like royality! Everything was great, and the view at night was unreal. I would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodMelissa0108Dined on 10/21/2014Quite possibly the best food with exquisite view! The service was fabulous, very friendly atmosphere and worth the trip to the bottom of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDerkDined on 10/20/2014We were celebrating our wedding. The annoyance and the view were great. We both had the filet mignon and enjoyed it. Nobody came to our table to ask about souvenir photo even though we did see someone ho around taking pictures at other tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveeeDined on 10/20/2014Lived in Las Vegas for years and never had visit this restaurant it was well worth it ,beautiful view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/20/2014Outstanding meal and wonderful experience. Beautiful view.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentDouglasDined on 10/19/2014We have been twice for my birthday. By far the nicest restaurant in Las Vegas and maybe in the world. High quality service and award winning food. The view is spectacular and the warm feeling offered by the staff is the best that I have ever seen. Simply the best....thank you and see you again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic.BrazilianDined on 10/19/2014One the best experiences I've had. Amazing in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the WorldOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed the experience at the restaurant very much. It was a special occasion for us our 40th Wedding Anniversary. It was very pricey but for a very special occasions like this, it was worth it. Our waiter was excellent and very accommodating. It was a unique experience we will remember forever!Special Features:
- Very disappointing.BigalDined on 10/19/2014Took 10 minutes to get a beer or coke. Slow slow slow. Steak was ok gnocchi with short ribs WAY over priced. Big thing was ordered ice cream and creme brûlée and after 20 minutes waiter noticed no desserts. Told him to skip it and bring check. Manager came out and apologized Took nothing off bill or should have brought out desserts and said no charge. In fact the server Said he'd have to get manager approval to get the desserts off the bill. Poorly handled. Won't be back. We usually start our trips there, not next time.
- Délicieux et vue exceptionnelleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014La qualité de la nourriture est excellente, le service parfait et la vue exceptionnelle. Nous y retournerons certainement!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good dining experience!ViewseekerDined on 10/19/2014My fiancé and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, drinks and dining service as well as the incredible view. The only complaint I have was that we were instructed to go up to the lounge as we were 30 minutes early for our reservation- we had to wait for 3 elevator trips before we could go up there as no one mentioned the stairs and staff members were using the elevator to bring carts and supplies to other floors. Once we got to the lounge we waited 15 minutes for a waitres who never came so we went back downstairs to wait for our table. I mentioned this to the hostess who said she would inform her manager but I didn't hear anymore about it. All in all supper was great, just a bump in the road beforehand!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulheythur23Dined on 10/19/2014Most delicious and romantic dinner I've ever experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Our meal was fantastic but I am still not sure it was worth $210 for two courses and a bottle of wine. The service was ok, as soon as we tell anyone we are from England you tend to be given a wide berth anyway. I think maybe it's because we don't traditionally tip like Americans do. The view though was absolutely amazing - worth a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Everything was great, but when paying that price for steak you think it would be a good cut. 1/3 of mine was grizzle but my husbands not one bit of grizzle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewCaseDined on 10/18/2014The view was amazing. I've been many times to the top of the world but this trip the food was greatly lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Everything from the courteous and attentive wait staff, to the exceptional view, and the outstanding food made this one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. I was there on a Saturday night with a party of 5. Most of the party ordered the 4 course tasting experience; I was the only one to order 'a la carte'. However, all of us enjoyed the presentation, the taste, and the extensive knowledge of our waitress. Though somewhat expensive, you absolutely get your money's worth. It is no wonder that this restaurant has won the awards it has. And to top it all of an amazing view of Las Vegas. This restaurant will always be at the top of my list of places to dine while in Las Vegas. Thanks for an outstanding dining experience!!Special Features:
- MagicialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014My twin sister and I spent our 30th birthday eating at the "Top of the World" Restaurant and the experience was unforgettable! We were both speechless after witnessing the spectacular view! The food was outstanding and perfectly cooked. Each course we had got better and better. Our waiter was kind and pleasant and took pictures of us as the restaurant revolved. We had such a magical night at this restaurant. We will be coming back to this restaurant at another time to celebrate another milestone in our lives. I would recommend this restaurant for special occasions and lovers! You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining experience w/ a viewTravelHC14Dined on 10/17/2014Great place for special occasion, with good food, as long as you're willing to travel to north end of the strip as a visitor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible for pricedisappointedDined on 10/16/2014Server was horrible. Wouldnt fill our wine or water had to keep asking. Food wasnt very good especially for a $68 sirloin. Ive had better for $15. View was the only really enjoyable thing all night. We should have just gone to the viewing deck instead and saved the $300.Special Features:
- GorgeousAlmandolesiDined on 10/16/2014congratulations to Bill who received me and my mum extremely lovely and kind. I was attendent by Rocky who recommended a perfect wine and also a confortable food. Good experience. I will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view in town!pinguDined on 10/16/2014Chose this restaurant for our first night in Las Vegas and was not disappointed. All the tables have a panoramic view of the city which is absolutely amazing. The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive. The restaurant is not in the main hub of the strip but you will be glad you decided to make the effort. It is one of the most popular restaurants and there was a little wait to be seated but don't let this put you off you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View is greatAnnieBobDined on 10/16/2014But food is so-so & Not cheap! We've been there- don't plan on returningSpecial Features:
- BingDined on 10/16/2014Excellent service, very friendly and courteous staff. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Awesome view. I will definitely recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MargieDined on 10/15/2014Very high prices for ordinary food. Ordered a Caesar salad (14$) added four shrimp to it and it quickly became $35! They will get you one way or the other. Service was very slow, they had to apologize for the wait. House wine also very expensive. Lots of places in Vegas to eat, will probably try one of them next time.Special Features: