Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
745 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (665)special occasion (549)romantic (508)fit for foodies (163)notable wine list (153)hot spot (111)good for groups (105)late-night find (79)great for lunch (68)neighborhood gem (50)vibrant bar scene (36)kid-friendly (35)great for brunch (33)great for outdoor dining (32)Show More
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014We were celebrating our wedding. The annoyance and the view were great. We both had the filet mignon and enjoyed it. Nobody came to our table to ask about souvenir photo even though we did see someone ho around taking pictures at other tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Lived in Las Vegas for years and never had visit this restaurant it was well worth it ,beautiful view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/20/2014Outstanding meal and wonderful experience. Beautiful view.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We have been twice for my birthday. By far the nicest restaurant in Las Vegas and maybe in the world. High quality service and award winning food. The view is spectacular and the warm feeling offered by the staff is the best that I have ever seen. Simply the best....thank you and see you again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic.BrazilianDined on 10/19/2014One the best experiences I've had. Amazing in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Took 10 minutes to get a beer or coke. Slow slow slow. Steak was ok gnocchi with short ribs WAY over priced. Big thing was ordered ice cream and creme brûlée and after 20 minutes waiter noticed no desserts. Told him to skip it and bring check. Manager came out and apologized Took nothing off bill or should have brought out desserts and said no charge. In fact the server Said he'd have to get manager approval to get the desserts off the bill. Poorly handled. Won't be back. We usually start our trips there, not next time.
- Really good dining experience!ViewseekerDined on 10/19/2014My fiancé and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, drinks and dining service as well as the incredible view. The only complaint I have was that we were instructed to go up to the lounge as we were 30 minutes early for our reservation- we had to wait for 3 elevator trips before we could go up there as no one mentioned the stairs and staff members were using the elevator to bring carts and supplies to other floors. Once we got to the lounge we waited 15 minutes for a waitres who never came so we went back downstairs to wait for our table. I mentioned this to the hostess who said she would inform her manager but I didn't hear anymore about it. All in all supper was great, just a bump in the road beforehand!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulheythur23Dined on 10/19/2014Most delicious and romantic dinner I've ever experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Our meal was fantastic but I am still not sure it was worth $210 for two courses and a bottle of wine. The service was ok, as soon as we tell anyone we are from England you tend to be given a wide berth anyway. I think maybe it's because we don't traditionally tip like Americans do. The view though was absolutely amazing - worth a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Everything was great, but when paying that price for steak you think it would be a good cut. 1/3 of mine was grizzle but my husbands not one bit of grizzle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewCaseDined on 10/18/2014The view was amazing. I've been many times to the top of the world but this trip the food was greatly lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining experience w/ a viewTravelHC14Dined on 10/17/2014Great place for special occasion, with good food, as long as you're willing to travel to north end of the strip as a visitor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible for pricedisappointedDined on 10/16/2014Server was horrible. Wouldnt fill our wine or water had to keep asking. Food wasnt very good especially for a $68 sirloin. Ive had better for $15. View was the only really enjoyable thing all night. We should have just gone to the viewing deck instead and saved the $300.Special Features:
- GorgeousAlmandolesiDined on 10/16/2014congratulations to Bill who received me and my mum extremely lovely and kind. I was attendent by Rocky who recommended a perfect wine and also a confortable food. Good experience. I will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2014Chose this restaurant for our first night in Las Vegas and was not disappointed. All the tables have a panoramic view of the city which is absolutely amazing. The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive. The restaurant is not in the main hub of the strip but you will be glad you decided to make the effort. It is one of the most popular restaurants and there was a little wait to be seated but don't let this put you off you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View is greatAnnieBobDined on 10/16/2014But food is so-so & Not cheap! We've been there- don't plan on returningSpecial Features:
- BingDined on 10/16/2014Excellent service, very friendly and courteous staff. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Awesome view. I will definitely recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MargieDined on 10/15/2014Very high prices for ordinary food. Ordered a Caesar salad (14$) added four shrimp to it and it quickly became $35! They will get you one way or the other. Service was very slow, they had to apologize for the wait. House wine also very expensive. Lots of places in Vegas to eat, will probably try one of them next time.Special Features:
- great foodcarterDined on 10/15/2014The food was great and the view was awesome. My only issue was from the time we orderd to the time we were served took a little over an hour. However the view made up for that. Food was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Great view of Vegas from the 106th floor. Good food, but expansive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely meal, lovely viewsStu43Dined on 10/14/2014Had a lovely night at the stratosphere! Everyone was very friendly and helpful and the meal was lovely! A unique night with marvellous views of Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticLeightonDined on 10/14/2014My partner and I had a fabulous evening with you, food delicious service impeccableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paying for the viewTwofoodiesDined on 10/14/2014My husband and I have been to Vegas a few times and this time we decided to eat On top of the world. We are foodies always looking for the best bite. Here the food was good but nothing completely outstanding. Honestly you are paying for the view not the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentVegasDined on 10/14/2014I realize the primary selling point is the view but the food and service were excellentSpecial Features:
- Nothing else like itAnnMarieDined on 10/13/2014You will never get to see views of the city like the ones you will get from this restaurant. Nothing else compares.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular ViewfoodietravelerDined on 10/13/2014Love the overall view at sunset, then the Las Vegas strip after dark. Every once in a while a base jumper flys by right outside the window. Oh yeah, and the food and service are excellent, tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There are no bad meals hereLarryDined on 10/13/2014It is always a pleasure to dine at this establishment. One of the best places to enjoy a wonderful evening. The ambiance and service, as well as the food, is one of the best experiences one can encounter. I can't say enough great things about it. You have to dine here to be able to understant what a great and wonderful fulfillment you experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views but...RobertDined on 10/13/2014...not what I expected. The continuous rotation of the restaurant gives a view of every part of the Las Vegas valley. I was expecting to get better food! For the price you pay the food was nothing exceptional, it was what could be had almost anywhere for much cheaper. Guess you're paying for the unique experience of a spinning restaurant. The service was outstanding, the team did an excellent job at making you feel welcome and catering to your needs. We did go for lunch and maybe dinner is better food. I will give it another try for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Celebrated a 40th bday lunch here. Food was excellent! Ordered off the seasonal lunch menu specials ($25-$35). Steak is superb. Lobster bisque soup was amazing. "Elevated Sangria" cocktail was just perfect for my wife. Service was top-notch. We spent the whole rotation (1 hour, 20 min) at the restaurant. The remembrance photos are a little pricey as expected ($45 for 2 photos in an album) but worth getting if it's a special occasion. Our bill came out to $97. Our view of the valley on a clear, crisp day was beautiful. I imagine it to be breathtaking at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The views are Amazing!TWG12VIPDined on 10/12/2014The views of Las Vegas from the 107th are quite simply amazing, what a way to finish our weekend in Vegas! The service was very good and overall the food was fine, but I think its a bit overpriced, I guess you're paying for the view as well. Was a little disappointed with my $68 Wagyu Ribeye, still tasted pretty good, but was definitely overcooked. They did offer to replace it right away, but I didn't really want to go through the hassle. Overall, I would definitely recommend Stratosphere just for the views, they are awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- top !LukasNLDined on 10/12/2014Geweldige plek, fantastisch eten , prima bediening. Het langzaam ronddraaiende restaurant maakt het uitzicht iedere keer anders, absolute aanrader !Special Features:
- great veiw alright foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014I had booked this restaurant 3 months in advance, so was disappointed with our table placement. However we did ask for a more scenic one and were obliged. The food was rather pricey ($70 for a steak) but I had wanted a special dinner for our last night in Vegas. I had Mary's chicken which was on the dry side and for $44 not worth it. My son had the steak and said it was good but not spectacular. A nice night out, great view overpriced food.Special Features:
- unbelievableRodrigoFerreiraDined on 10/12/2014Good food and AMAZING view. Good service. No more words.Special Features:
- TOP OF THE LISTMARKUS28Dined on 10/11/2014TOP OF THE WORLD IS THE PLACE FOR A PERFECT DINNER, FOOD IN GREAT, VIEW IS OUTSTANDING AND TO END YOUR NIGHT THE LOUNGE IS RIGHT NEXT FLOOR..........Special Features:
- FantasticExtremenanaDined on 10/11/2014Dinner was an amazing meal. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire package. Even saw a few jumpers from the sky jump bridge. Excellent service. Perfect atmosphere. Will definitely go again next time in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- walterwalterDined on 10/11/2014My 6th visit. Love it. Only , ONLY view of it's kind. You need to decide that $50 per person is for the view and enjoy yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to Celebrate BDayLordStarkDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant indeed provides a spectacular 360 degrees view of Las Vegas, great selection of food of different styles and knowledgeable selection/recommendations of wines. The rotation is perfectly timed, so that guests can look in all directions over the course of dinner. But one needs to be prepared to spend some money, as $200 checks for two are not uncommon.Special Features:
- Don't waste the $ just for the viewKlrzDined on 10/11/2014We have a second home in Vegas and like to try a different restaurant everytime out. From the moment we pulled up to the valet. We knew we had made a mistake. Just finding the elevator to get to the restaurant was a challenge in itself. The view is spectacular but the rest does not live up to the price. Food is good service was acceptable. But once was enough. There will not be a return visit
- Can't beat the viewCoryMDined on 10/11/2014Went for lunch and found out we could go to the observation decks after eating so not only did we have delicious food but we didn't have to pay the 18 dollars to go up. So after you factor that in, we got a 5 star meal for 50-60% off because we wanted to go up and ride the rides anyways.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not fine diningDinnerat8VIPDined on 10/10/2014Go for the view. However, don't expect a fine dining experience. They scream your name out at the check in like your at Denny's, the waiters talk loudly amongst themselves, and there is a loudspeaker in the kitchen which was quite distracting. The food was good and the wine was reasonably priced. The view and the experience of a revolving restaurant 1000 ft up is the real reason to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.