Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
726 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (651)special occasion (528)romantic (502)fit for foodies (160)notable wine list (135)hot spot (106)good for groups (98)late-night find (72)great for lunch (67)neighborhood gem (48)kid-friendly (38)great for brunch (35)vibrant bar scene (31)great for outdoor dining (27)Show More
- AnneversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Venue was amazing view was amazing food was amazing service was amazing basically a great evening mate even better by the staff to would recommend to anyone we was well looked after food and service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & view, regular ServicevacationingthorughDined on 9/29/2014Service not so great, but food and view were absolutely amazing! Definitely a must do in Vegas! Pricey and the elevator rides were not so coordinated but once you're there, great! They take a while to ask for your order, and food takes 40min since you order to have it in your table because they want you to view the whole 360' and it is great, but make sure you're not so hungry when you arrive.Special Features:
- must go onceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Absolutely amazing!! View was breathtaking. Good was delicious. Drinks were unique and wonderful (absolutely loved my chocolate martini), and had the best waiter, Kevin. The entire experience really made out anniversary very romantic and perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tourist TrapOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014If you look in the dictionary under "tourist trap" you'll find Top of the World Restaurant. You can't beat the view of Las Vegas with it's sweeping views of the city, and the over an hour revolution of the restaurant, but the rest of the experience was just average.Special Features:
- great view, ok food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/29/2014The view and the service was magnificent! The prawns and lobster my wife had was stinky and well not very good. After we told our waiter about how mad my wife's food was the management never came over to check on us. We would return to top of world for the view but would b reluctant to dine!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/29/2014This restaurant is a must, great food and one of the best views in the United States.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014A highlight of a trip to Las Vegas! Would have been ranked better if we had a table at the window. There is a BIG difference having a window table. We did not know anything about this prior to going. I would recommend asking in advance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a Killer ViewcsmithDined on 9/28/2014Honesty when i walked into the restaurant i didn't know what to expect but i left feeling great about the entire experience. First off the prices may scare you but you get what you pay for for instance me and my dad ordered steaks in which the used top of the line meat and their potatoes and salads were magnificant. I highly reccommend showing up at least 20 minutes early for your reservation as it is pretty busy for instance i showed up at 715 for my 730 reservation and i still didn't get seated till about 745.Special Features:
- On the top of the world, eating. :)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014My son and I had an early lunch here (11am) on a Sunday. Overall we had a great time. I ordered the Three Course Prix Fixe Menu plus an extra Chocolate Cake for my son. I ordered the Lobster Bisque Soup together with the Surf & Turf with Petit Filet with Gulf Prawns, and the Dessert Duo. The soup was one of the best soup I tasted. The main course was also good. The steak was cooked as I requested. The prawns tasted good, too. It was served with mashed potato. I finished the whole plate. For the dessert, I had it requested to go already. Just shared with the yummy chocolate cake of my son.The view --- it was nice to see Vegas from top view. The floor does rotate on interval and at minimal rotation, we were able to complete halfway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewJonTheValiantDined on 9/27/2014All food is pretty pricey, but you are pretty much paying for the view. $60/person on avgSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Suffle in shuffle outSnowyDined on 9/27/2014The view was all there was. The pasta and seafood were over cooked but the steak was good. We were rushed through, had ordered apps and received them in less than 5 min, had to have been prepared beforehand. Place was old and run down, pay for trip up for view and skip the not so fine dining.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014The food was very good as usual, the views are stunning, but the service has declined dramatically.Special Features:
- Fantastic View, Excellent ServiceLasherDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary with dinner here on 9/27/14. Service was excellent as our waiter was attentive to our needs without being overbearing. The view was fantastic and just the right pace. The food was good but not the best we've ever had for the price. We ate at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Casino 3 years ago and found the food there to be better. We were accommodated well when substitutions were requested to listed sides/sauces on our menu selections. Overall, we enjoyed our meal and service and would recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Server DeeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014We always enjoy eating here! We had our friends Mike & Betty join the four of us for lunch. The server Dee made our lunch experience a delight. She knew what we wanted before we did, she had fun with us and we rewarded her for all her hard work. Thanks so much Dee!Special Features:
- Unforgettable !SabrinaFromFranceDined on 9/26/2014Beautiful view, delicious food and adorable people... I absolutely recommand this place for a very special dinner !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014AWESOME!! Start to finish was an amazing experience. Service was excellent. Food was perfect. Not rushed, beautiful view. Couldn't have been a better anniversary outing!! Thank you to everyone there that night that made our evening so special!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Successful returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We chose Top of the World as we ate here after our wedding in Las Vegas in 2004. It didn't disappoint! The setting was again brilliant and the food was superb. Service as always was top class and friendly. They even put on an electric storm with very impressive lightning strikes all around us - what a show! It will remain one of our favourite restaurants - Top of the World...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing anniversary mealberrywilsonDined on 9/25/2014Food was good but over priced, really just paying over the odds for the novelty factor. Not as romantic as we'd hoped, felt very much like we were being cycled through our meal as quickly as possible.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationBKofAZDined on 9/25/2014Continues to amaze! We tried the four course tasting menu and enjoyed all of it. The filet melted in our mouths. Great place to celebrate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Add to "must do" in Las Vegas!!!!!!SatisfiedDined on 9/25/2014Top of the World exceeded my expectations! The atmosphere was like no other in Vegas for the total package experience..... I read a lot of reviews and they all fell short of the actual price, service and over all dinning experience! There is truly no such thing as a bad seat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- adri46Dined on 9/25/2014We renew our votes at the chapel and had lunch at the top of the worldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLovingVegasDined on 9/24/2014Our third visit in five years , something has changed, it wasn't the great experience we had on our previous visits. Probably won't go back but if in Vegas go to the observation deck for the amazing view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/24/2014The view is amazing! The service is great! The food is great as well maybe a little over priced for what you get but the view you can't beat!Special Features:
- Great restaurantCer1dDined on 9/24/2014A very enjoyable meal at a restaurant with an exceptional view of Las Vegas. Service was excellent, very personable and attentive. We had the tasting menu which was very good value, the soup was amazing and the steak cooked to perfection.....would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingRetired1VIPDined on 9/24/2014This was a disappointing evening as far as food goes. The spectacular view of Las Vegas and the surrounding areas is what draws people to the Top of the World restaurant. However, the food offerings are very expensive, and the quality just wasn't there to substantiate the cost.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Great view, we had a wounderful time! The food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceitalianfoodloverDined on 9/24/2014This is our second time dining here. Although we didn't get a table by the window, we still had a nice view. The table we had was on a slightly upper level close to the kitchen/serving area. This was somewhat noisy but as the restaurant rotates we didn't hear clamor the entire time. Food was superb as usual. I had the ribeye and my husband the skirt steak. He also had a side dish medley of potatoes, tomatoes, peas, corn and this was delicious. I'm going to try and make this at home! I had the mozzarella/tomato/watermelon appetizer -- very good. We will most likely come back next year when we visit Vegas.Special Features:
- My Son's 21st BirthdayBirthdayDined on 9/23/2014We celebrated my son's 21st Birthday with my whole family...there were five adults and one baby. I was worried about accomodating my Grandson but it was no problem at all. Everything was wonderful. I would recommend this for a very special occassion as the prices are up there...with drinks and food for the five of us it was around $450...but may I add it was worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular SceneryHarlan75VIPDined on 9/23/2014Have been here several times and love the spectacular scenery, especially at sunset. The food is wonderful and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 9/23/2014We were a group of 5 people. This was an Awesome place to eat with a view! Everyone enjoyed this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very very goodluv2dine222Dined on 9/22/2014The food was great. We had an awesome view and a window seat and could see everything. Our waiter was very friendly and our food came very quickly. I would recommend this restaurant just for the view alone, but everything was fantastic, and everyone was so nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not worth the priceUKTravelGirlDined on 9/22/2014The view from the restaurant is excellent but the quality of the food was not as good as I would expect given the very high prices. Dining room was very dark, making it hard to read the menu and see what you are eating. Waiting staff were very polite and efficient. Having the photographer putting people behind your table to get the right view of the strip was annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant eveningPhenuciaDined on 9/22/2014The view is breathtaking. The service was superb. The food was great. Becareful if you take the tasting menu, it comes out more expensive than if you take the same plates a la carte. And server told us the portions for the appetizers in the tasting menu are smaller than a la carte. So there is really no reason to take the tasting menu. So you should take everything a la carte especially if you don't want the desert.Special Features:
- Great experience, except elevators.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014It was a great night for us. Our waiter was absolutely wonderful. Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. When we were done however we waited an exorbitant amount of time for elevators. I heard this was because one was broken. I hope that is the case. It was an unpleasant way to end a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnforgettableKevBDined on 9/21/2014Extraordinary views, perfect for a special occasion. Was surprised by the quality of the food. These places often fall short but we had a lovely meal. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ridiculously GoodAUSCOUPLEDined on 9/21/2014Was an amazing meal and the view made things even better. Would recommend to everyone!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014Food and service were great, the view is unbeatable. The only issue would be the wait for elevators both to the restaurant, especially the wait to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking!!!JuzjimDined on 9/21/2014A world class restaurant a top a spectacular tower with 360 degree viewing of the city lights and all of downtown 106 stories above the ground. we took some friends of ours there for a night to remember - they were speechless and in awe of the view and the food was great but our waiter (Timothy) was better. practically lived by our table but never obtrusive...if you ever have the opportunity to go here - GO!!Special Features:
- Great view!!MargaritaBillDined on 9/21/2014This was the first time we have eaten at Top of the World & was a little disappointed. We found the food was good, not great. We had the lobster thermador which good but small. The lobster bisque was excellent, best part of our meal. The problem was the service. Our server could barely speak english. Didnt know how many ounces the lobster was, didnt what Crown & 7 was. We had a table of 8 so maybe becease she knew she was getting tipped they put the lower end servers on those tables. I have NEVER seen a fine dinning that includes tip on you bill. The best thing about our dinner was the view, it is fantastic!!! They have a bar on the next level so if we go back we probably wont eat there, just go to the bar & enjoy the view.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerDinner921Dined on 9/21/2014We had 5 in our group and the food was great best steak we all have ever had. Food, Service and View was great. Wonderful time!!!!Special Features: