Top of Binion's Steakhouse
128 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Top of Binion's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.binions.com/
- Phone: 7023821600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Montenegro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Casino Center Dr.
- Public Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We Offer 24 hour parking with Steakhouse validation in our parking garage located off of Casino Center Drive.
A word from Top of Binion's Steakhouse
The Top of Binion’s Steakhouse is THE place for superb food and spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline. Set on the 24th floor of Binion’s tower, it is a perfect choice for a romantic dinner or special occasion. For steak lovers, we take great pride in featuring Creekstone Farms Midwestern, corn fed, premium black Angus which has been aged for at least 28 days. Or indulge your appetite for chicken, seafood, veal or lamb, or our signature dish Chicken Fried Lobster, all of which include a side dish and vegetable. Also, don’t forget to check out our chef’s daily specials, priced at $19.95. Be sure to make your reservation to Vegas’ best kept secret.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of Binion's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Top of Binion's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (105)special occasion (77)romantic (75)neighborhood gem (30)good for groups (28)fit for foodies (23)notable wine list (16)late-night find (7)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Amazing!RyanTylerDined on 10/18/2014My husband & I ate here for our 1 year anniversary. Everything was perfect! Will be going back every time we travel to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMandysMomDined on 10/15/2014My family and I really, really enjoyed our diner at Top of Binions Steakhouse. The food was fantastic and the plates were huge. I will definitely be going back here, and soon. I don't even need to mention the panoramic view. You could only imagine how beautiful our meal was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you for churnningroyalmintyDined on 10/13/2014If I have opportunities, I'd like to see you and ours open table team, the last registered, It's just like a dream. I'd like to come true, but not easier, right..?? thank you for yours support. can't wait to see you. Thank you, Minty.Special Features:
- Always a mustBinionsDined on 10/12/2014I will never miss going here when in Vegas. You feel like you know what happened there 50 years ago. Service is always top notchSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Well done, good service waiter very attentive food was perfectQSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view; disappointing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The ambience was great and service was pretty good, but unfortunately I was very disappointed with the food. I thought I was going to a great steak house, but my New York strip was just terrible. It wasn't seasoned at all. The other steak at the table was a little better and lamb was ok. The food was far from my expectations though.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014It was a great experience first time and second time and looking forward to the third time and more. Great food, great service and awesome view.Special Features:
- A Old Las Vegas Gem!!!!BigJimDined on 10/11/2014Binion's is a hidden Gem over looking Las Vegas the food is always top notch, If you want a romantic place this is it eat there after the Sun go's down!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ServiceRedLadyDined on 10/11/2014Very nice. Best service in town. Super great food. Outstanding well-done steaks & Chicken Fried Lobster great. Super great wine, etc list. Would go again & again. Secure a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old SchoolFrankieDined on 10/10/2014Great to see old school still alive in Vegas. Atmosphere reminds you of the old days, very quiet, no loud music blasting. Food was very good.Had filet and husband had rib steak both were done perfect and had a great flavor. Our writer Joe was wonderful.Special Features:
- Top of Binions Steak HousejhuffmanDined on 10/9/2014This is one of our favorite places. Service and food are excellent with great views of Vegas. Bypass the strip the best food is downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BinionPougieDined on 10/9/2014Great dinner... appetizers were super...... View from the table was remarkable and the evening flew by. Wait staff was attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GordoDined on 10/8/2014Took a business group for a good meal "off the strip" this is the best resturant in the old vegas area. we sat next to the window so the view was excellent. I have been there many times and the upgraded menu is a plusSpecial Features:
- Great steaks at a realistic pricebarroskeDined on 10/8/2014Binion's Steakhouse has a great view being on the 24th floor. The steaks are much better priced than the "luxury chains" on the strip and are just as good. The wine list could use some work. Service is always great, friendly and not pretentious. The staff overall is great. Good food, great service and reasonable prices. Always on my list of places to eat in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Hidden gemTrip3333Dined on 10/6/2014Phenomenal food along with a fantastic view of the strip. Pat was our waiter and couldn't have been better. Shrimp Scampi is to die for, you could cut the filet with a fork. Friend had the lamb and raved about the flavor and was cooked to perfection. Definitely will be back again.Special Features:
- Binion's SteakhouseDrBob193Dined on 10/4/2014We've been to Binion's Steakhouse a number of times over the last ten years and have never been disappointed. The place is definitely 'old school' with the decor straight out of the 1970's, but the food is always very good as is the service. It's definitely one of the places to visit if you want a good meal when visiting Downtown.Special Features:
- greathighrollerDined on 10/3/2014..............Dinner after our wedding was wonderful..........................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old VegasDeniseDined on 10/2/2014Great views of Downtown. Delicious steak and deals on bottles of wine, if you ask. We love sitting in Jeffrey's section, he always has great stories and makes our dining experience extra special. We were a little upset when the glass elevator was closed though, it's just fun to ride it to this unique and authentic restaurant. Service is always the best here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally Great, but disappointingELynumVIPDined on 9/27/2014We have been to Binion's Steakhouse many times before, and have always enjoyed ourselves and the food. This time we were seated at a table beside the kitchen, which was noisy, the food came out luke warm and overcooked. Disappointing as we brought friends with us for an evening out, and we were hoping for a great meal and night out. When we asked for the manager after dinner to advise of our experience, we were told he had already gone home for the night.
- Very ordinary mealLadyel1958VIPDined on 9/27/2014As foodies, we like to try the various top rated steakhouses when we visit places. Binions is not amongst the tops in our book. The porterhouse was thin cut and just ordinary. The prime rib was overdone and dry and the signature chicken fried lobster was dry and not so impressive The waiter was nice and attentive but it still didn't have the high end steakhouse feelSpecial Features:
- The real Las VegasLCFCDined on 9/27/2014This has all the character of what Las Vegas must have been like years ago, on the positive side. Excellent attentive service the moment the lift doors opened on the floor, so be seated with the best view of the city and then treated like the only guests made our visit very special. The food and drink quality was excellent and good value, the cocktails are a must! Thankyou, my only worry is now I won't be able to get a table but you deserve it!Special Features:
- It was our 25th Wedding AnniversaryJustreallybadDined on 9/26/2014We had not been to this steakhouse for 20 years. I had asked for a special table, with the beautiful view. What we got was a completely frustrating evening. The host with all the diamond rings, had the waiter seat us by a window back on the back side of the building with a view of an old dark building. The wood wall was way dirty. And a loud party of 12 that had been golfing all day. The escargot was all butter no garlic. We waited for ever for some attentive service. My filet looked like they put it in the blender first before cooking it. The actual bar area looked like they were moving out. glasses piled up...no nice Bar back. Benny B. Would e horrified. Just Gross, I will never go back! need a do over date!!! And what happened to valet?
- iyaayasDined on 9/25/2014First time we have dined there. I'd have to say that if your looking for a great steak for dinner Binion's works for me. very reasonably priced I might add. Thank you for having us!! Mike GriffinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binions SteakhouseMooncruzDined on 9/25/2014Seated quickly(first diners) Waiter very attentive Ordered drinks Ordered appetizers So far so good Ordered entrees two prime rib one filet one rack of lamb filet was perfect one prime rib was very good rack of lamb was not good it was tough second prime rib was not cooked as requested and had too much fat and gristle it went back the replacement was better but not that much better ate half of it we will probably not go backSpecial Features:
- Fantastic dinner!asb923Dined on 9/24/2014We spent our 20th wedding anniversary at the Steakhouse and the food was wonderful. I had the steak and king crab legs and my husband had the steak and lobster. It was one of the best meals we've ever had. The steaks were very tender and flavorful. The seafood was fabulous. We have dined at the Steakhouse before and each time has been wonderful. It's one of our favorite places to dine when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binion's SteakhouseFlygirlDined on 9/20/2014Definitely a favorite restaurant! Outstanding service, excellent food, and beautiful views of Las Vegas. Couldn't ask for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond wordsMarkVegas65VIPDined on 9/19/2014Visiting Binions is like returning home. Welcoming warm and inviting. The staff remembers your name (even if your like me and only make twice a year) and the attention to detail is superb. Their lobster bisque is quite frankly the best I have ever found. Steaks are cooked to order and always perfect. This is the premier steak house in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedDaveDined on 9/17/2014Service was good, food not so good. Wife's filet was way over cooked and my steak was very tough and over cooked also. For the price of the meal, I would think Everything would be near perfect. I would never recommend for any of my family or friends.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING AS USUAL!UncleKeboDined on 9/11/2014Came to Binions last year to open our business, this year to celebrate our anniversary. Had the same lucky table and same great waiter. Food was world class, service even better. The bar tender was just as good. This is not a foo-foo restaurant - its old school quality and service. We come here every year. Its our bench mark. This isnt a tourist trap and the room is comfortable with no "coupon holders" or drunk 20somethings.. I love this place. Coming from NYC, we're used to highend steak joints and this rivals our best including Lugers and The Old Homestead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerPeteVIPDined on 9/11/2014Our dinner for four was great. We all enjoyed the food, the ambience, the service, and the view.Special Features:
- A real treat!rdmbearDined on 9/9/2014Best Martini in town, and the Chicken Fried Lobster was incredible! Well worth a visit when you are in Downtown Las Vegas.Special Features:
- brutal noise leveldaveDined on 9/5/2014my wife and i went for a romantic birthday dinner and were disappointed. the 2 of us were sat beside a noisy party of 14. once they were finished another noisy, large party took their place. very disappointing When we asked our server he offered to move us but it was too little, too late. a restaurant of this stature should know better. It will be our last visit. very disappointingSpecial Features:
- old style steakhouse.keithDined on 9/5/2014As a repeat to this restaurant, always a treat with great service and food. One of the few places to still get a prime rib with the bone still attached to the meat. and the seasoning has so much flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingRJGWhoDined on 9/5/2014Binion's Steakhouse is top notch in every way. From very attentive and friendly service to highest food quality, atmosphere, and a great view of Las Vegas from the 24th floor. There is a long history of the old Vegas that the waiters will gladly share. I highly recommend Binion's for locals and visitors alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joy munnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014my sister and I ate at here during our trip to vegas. prior to making a reservations, I was under the impression that the cost was between 25-50$ the food was good but not the best I've had. We ordered steak and shrimp, both of us, when the check came, the total was $186.00. The totals were not on the menu but I thought when I went the prices were between the stated price range. I just feel this is very misleading. I tipped $20, this was by far, the most expensive dinner I have ever had. our view was the top of old casino rooftops, but behind us the view was of the mountains. We went at 7pm, it was not busy. Waiters were very attentive, the rolls were so hard, we couldn't break apart or bite into so they did get us another basket.Special Features:
- A wonderful experience at binionsHammerDined on 9/2/2014A great view of vegas! Nice decor and ambience of the dining room Very friendly and knowledgeable staff ! Great food Steaks ! Crab legs &. Prime rib, we all enjoyed our meals ( - a table of 4, with this being our first time at this rest)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Wonderful!AuntBobbi1969Dined on 9/1/2014We always take friends to Binion's Steak House when we are visiting Vegas. It is our favorite of anywhere in the country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choicemdwestdaveDined on 9/1/2014Totally fine evening. one of the best spinich salds I've hadSpecial Features:
- Step back to the 1960sDocsMomDined on 8/31/2014Top of Binion's Steakhouse has really good beef at crazy-good prices. The atmosphere and ambience is Old Las Vegas. Preparations are straightforward and traditional. Excellent service. Quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- BinionsAnnetteDined on 8/30/2014We always enjoy dining at Binions as the service is top notch, the food is fabulous, and the Vegas view in the evening is stunning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.