Top of Binion's Steakhouse
128 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Top of Binion's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.binions.com/
- Phone: (702) 382-1600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Montenegro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Casino Center Dr.
- Public Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We Offer 24 hour parking with Steakhouse validation in our parking garage located off of Casino Center Drive.
A word from Top of Binion's Steakhouse
The Top of Binion’s Steakhouse is THE place for superb food and spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline. Set on the 24th floor of Binion’s tower, it is a perfect choice for a romantic dinner or special occasion. For steak lovers, we take great pride in featuring Creekstone Farms Midwestern, corn fed, premium black Angus which has been aged for at least 28 days. Or indulge your appetite for chicken, seafood, veal or lamb, or our signature dish Chicken Fried Lobster, all of which include a side dish and vegetable. Also, don’t forget to check out our chef’s daily specials, priced at $19.95. Be sure to make your reservation to Vegas’ best kept secret.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Top of Binion's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (117)romantic (90)special occasion (88)neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (32)fit for foodies (28)notable wine list (18)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Our server was the best! He was attentive & niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Binions Steakhouse is like a little diamond in the rough tucked in the downtown area of Las Vegas Fremont Experience. I reserved a table there for my wife and I for her birthday.We were so impressed with the location of the restaurant, 24th floor of the Binions Casino,which we discovered that dining was going to be consist of attentive service, low light tables, dark enough room which made it romantic and inviting, and terrific food.The restaurant has large windows with dining tables that give a panoramic view of downtown Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- azdrVIPDined on 11/24/2014Great meal and first rate staff. The high priced steakhouses in the casinos on the strip could learn a few things from Binions. I haven't been downtown in years. I remembered that Binion's always had a good steak so we decided to give them a try on Monday night. They didn't disappoint !! Had a great meal and we were served by a knowledgable and personable waiter. We will be back !!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of Binions is THE TOPSTopNotchDined on 11/23/2014We recently decided to try something new. We live in Las Vegas and wanted to try Old Las Vegas Dining downtown. We we're celebrating our daughters birthday. Well we couldn't have made a better choice!! The food was excellent!!! We all had steak and lobster we were not disappointed! Everything was perfect. We booked through Open Table and in the notes asked for a nice table with a view and that we were celebrating a birthday. The staff was TOPS it was like being back in Old Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Old School Vegas steak house, good food, great viewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Only complaint was our table. Was not a good view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vintage Vegas, with a great view.KingkitschDined on 11/20/2014I took a hard-to-please visitor from out of town to Top of Binion's Steakhouse recently. Overall, it was a good choice since the restaurant had a number of things the visitor really enjoyed. Top of Binion's hasn't changed in years, so the retro vibe is a nice selling point. It's suitably "adult", dark and comfortable. Going for a late dinner and having a classic cocktail is still one of life's great pleasures. The food is simple, but prepared well. Meat, meat, and meat are featured in a simple menu. You're in a steakhouse, folks, not some trendy faux-food Top Chef establishment. Prime rib, steak, potatos, and the freshest honest-to-God jumbo shrimp cocktail I've seen in years. This place is so old school they use "seed snoods" on the half lemon that accompany the shrimp. The "snood" is a netting around the citrus which keeps seeds from ending up on the food. A really nice touch in a town that seems to have forgotten that little things mean a lot. Entree portions were very generous, no one left hungry. The service was good, although the waiter seemed distracted and took longer to get to us thatn he should have. No busboy needs to report on a waiter's whereabouts while you're wondering when the guy will show up. Only two small complaints: the beautiful panoramic view from the 24th floor is marred on the Fremont Street side. That ridiculous light show canopy covers what used to be one of the most iconic streets in the USA, but now you can't really see the spectacle. That's not the fault of the restaurant, though. Be warned. The speaker for music which was nearby needed replacement. It squeaked most of the time, making Billie Holiday sound like she was being strangled. Luckily, the music is very quiet. I did tell the host on the way out. Good place to take your visitors who are interested in "old Vegas" when you're down at Glitter Gulch. Also, there were no kids in the place, which is always a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordable ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014By no means am i saying this place is cheap. This restaurant is more affordable than the options for restaurants w views in Vegas. $280 (plus tip) for 4 ~ 3 apps, 4 entrees top line entrees, bottle of wine, 2 beers. Great Steaks n all other food Great service Can use Binions Comps!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NateDined on 11/17/2014The food and service was fantastic, but the view and general feeling of the place wasn't that great, maybe I was expecting too much and use to Strip like views. My girlfriend and I are definitely going back to old town Las Vegas but just weren't that impressed with Binions view. The staff and food was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beef, that's what's for dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014The steak was the best. Several in the group had the the different steaks and every steak was cooked to perfection. The rib eye was melt in your mouth tender. We had 8 people and the waitstaff handled our orders in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerWillJ336Dined on 11/12/2014We were in town for 4 nights and wanted to try at least 1 steakhouse. We looked at all of the celebrity restaurants on the strip and decided to eat at Binions for 2 reasons: A) The prices compared to the steakhouses on the strip B) Location (this was our first time to Downtown Las Vegas). My fiancé enjoyed the King Alaskan Crab and I had an 8 oz filet. Both dishes came with a side of squash that was flavored in red pepper which was a nice kick for squash. We both enjoyed our meat but the garlic mashed potatoes stole the show on this evening! The bartender made a great Old Fashioned as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great find in old vegasluckyVIPDined on 11/10/2014very fun find old vegas, very cool to see , good prices one steak overcooked, replaced and didn't charge.... very niceSpecial Features:
- Not what i Expectedmarried36Dined on 11/10/2014I have always hear about how wonderful this steak house was, we went for our 36 anniversary durning our stay vegas, I made reservations a few weeks in advance and asked for a nice table, we made our time at 5:30-so they were not busy at all, and we were sit in a corner and I was facing a wall, not what I had hoped for. There was a table of 4 in the corner and they talked loudly the whole time to the waiter as they visited about everything! When I pay 100.00 dollars for a special meal I would like to be able to enjoy the company of my husband, not hear everyone else conversation. The food was pretty good, was not asked if my steak was correctly cooked, but they did bring us a WONDERFUL desert on the house for our anniversary! :)
- ServiceBDGirlDined on 11/8/2014Not as great of service as the last few times we have celebrated our anniversary there in Vegas. Food was excellent. Of course we will return. It is our tradition ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICE WAS DISSAPPOINTINGYLDCARDDined on 11/6/2014MY WIFE & MYSELF WERE AT BINIONS LAST FEB & WAS THE BEST STEAK/ BEST DINING EXPERIENCE I HAD EVER HAD, UNTIL LAST THURSDAY,ALL WAS GOING GREAT WITH THE SERVICE FROM OUR WAITER UNTIL A PARTY OF 5 SAT ACROSS FROM US. THEN OUR SERVICE WENT OUT THE DOOR. IT WAS LIKE WE WERE NOTHING AND THAT A TIP FROM A TABLE 5 IS BETTER THEN 2. STEAK WAS NOT COOKED PROPERLY AND HAD TO BE SENT BACK, VERY DISAPPOINTING FROM A HIGH CLASS RESTAURANT. AND WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CUSTOMERS DRESSING UP FOR HIGH CLASS RESTAURANTS. SHORTS AND MORE SHORTS AND THEY GOT BETTER SERVICE.....Special Features:
- JPeck5150Dined on 11/5/2014Can't say enough about this place. Have been going for years, and it is as good as (if not better than) any "big steakhouse" on the strip. View from the 27th floor of old downtown is nice. This is an old school, dark, red leather chair type place. Food is excellent. Try their breaded/fried lobster or anything else on the menu, it's all good ! We plan on going back as we do every trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Old school feelOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2014Great little place with an old school Vegas feel to it. Great service and good food.Special Features:
- Great dinning experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Beautiful view, good food, friendly wait staff! What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food with a wonderful view!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/1/2014Binion's is one of my favorites on Fremont Street...you can never go wrong. The food is consistently good, service is impeccable and to top it off, it provides a great view of LV and the surrounding area. Keep up the good folks!Special Features:
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/30/2014We dine at many different restaurants every time we are in Las Vegas but never tried the steakhouse at Binions. Fairly dark and old inside but the view of downtown was great. My wife said she had the best lobster she ever had and she eats a lot of lobster. My filet was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binion's Steakhouse celebrationGrumpy1Dined on 10/28/2014We have dined at Binion's before and enjoyed it very much. Once again in Vegas and a must for us. It was my husband's birthday and had requested a table near the window. they reserved a perfect table for us. the service was excellent, very friendly and willing to please in every aspect. After a great dinner, they brought a dessert to share with a lit candle and I might add , an excellent dessert, Raspberry Mousse. The dining was not rushed which is much appreciated. Will be dining at Binion's again next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/28/2014This is a great restaurant for food lovers of high quality meats and well prepared fresh fish.Special Features:
- Vegas As It WasSweetjimmyDined on 10/27/2014This place is awesome. Great service. Great view. Vegas as it was and should be.Special Features:
- A Great EveningSteveDined on 10/27/2014My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and Binion's was recommended to us. It did not disappoint. The food was outstanding, our waiter Lawrence was amazing, and the view of the Vegas skyline was awesome. I would certainly make it a point to visit again on my next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2014This restaurant is in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. Everything was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Vegasdavidj205VIPDined on 10/23/2014Nice spot in old vegas, decent views. Expected it to be on par with some of the higher level restaurants considering the prices, but was a little disappointed. Food was good but service was less than great.
- Dave PixeyDaveDined on 10/22/2014Great food Excellent service. We arrived early for dinner by one hour. Hostess quickly took us to our table. Other places would have made us wait just to let us know we would be lucky to get . My guest was impressed. I always visit Binion's when I am in town. I am never disappointed . First class place.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceBigbob60Dined on 10/22/2014When visiting Las Vegas, my wife and I always try to have one meal at Top of Binion's Steakhouse. Her favorite meal is the Chicken Fried Lobster, while I like steak (usually the Porterhouse). I made reservations a few months in advance, booking a time where we could enjoy the sunset over the city. The view is outstanding. As expected, service was excellent and the food was too! We used a Las Vegas Advisor coupon for 25% off the bill, another plus for what was a great dining experience. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was dissapointingIdahoeaterDined on 10/20/2014The restaurant had a great view. It was nice and quiet... Hardly anyone there. The food was not what I expected. My New York strip was cooked well but not overly impressive. My husbands steak was overcooked and not very good at all. His roasted potatoes were seasoned badly and they were mooshy/soft and room temperature. We were looking forward to this dinner.
- Amazing!RyanTylerDined on 10/18/2014My husband & I ate here for our 1 year anniversary. Everything was perfect! Will be going back every time we travel to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMandysMomDined on 10/15/2014My family and I really, really enjoyed our diner at Top of Binions Steakhouse. The food was fantastic and the plates were huge. I will definitely be going back here, and soon. I don't even need to mention the panoramic view. You could only imagine how beautiful our meal was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you for churnningroyalmintyDined on 10/13/2014If I have opportunities, I'd like to see you and ours open table team, the last registered, It's just like a dream. I'd like to come true, but not easier, right..?? thank you for yours support. can't wait to see you. Thank you, Minty.Special Features:
- Always a mustBinionsDined on 10/12/2014I will never miss going here when in Vegas. You feel like you know what happened there 50 years ago. Service is always top notchSpecial Features:
- PackerbackerDined on 10/11/2014Well done, good service waiter very attentive food was perfectQSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view; disappointing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The ambience was great and service was pretty good, but unfortunately I was very disappointed with the food. I thought I was going to a great steak house, but my New York strip was just terrible. It wasn't seasoned at all. The other steak at the table was a little better and lamb was ok. The food was far from my expectations though.Special Features:
- AwesomeluvbinionsDined on 10/11/2014It was a great experience first time and second time and looking forward to the third time and more. Great food, great service and awesome view.Special Features:
- A Old Las Vegas Gem!!!!BigJimDined on 10/11/2014Binion's is a hidden Gem over looking Las Vegas the food is always top notch, If you want a romantic place this is it eat there after the Sun go's down!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ServiceRedLadyDined on 10/11/2014Very nice. Best service in town. Super great food. Outstanding well-done steaks & Chicken Fried Lobster great. Super great wine, etc list. Would go again & again. Secure a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old SchoolFrankieDined on 10/10/2014Great to see old school still alive in Vegas. Atmosphere reminds you of the old days, very quiet, no loud music blasting. Food was very good.Had filet and husband had rib steak both were done perfect and had a great flavor. Our writer Joe was wonderful.Special Features:
- Top of Binions Steak HousejhuffmanDined on 10/9/2014This is one of our favorite places. Service and food are excellent with great views of Vegas. Bypass the strip the best food is downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BinionPougieDined on 10/9/2014Great dinner... appetizers were super...... View from the table was remarkable and the evening flew by. Wait staff was attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.