Top of Binion's Steakhouse
128 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Top of Binion's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.binions.com/
- Phone: 7023821600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Montenegro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Casino Center Dr.
- Public Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We Offer 24 hour parking with Steakhouse validation in our parking garage located off of Casino Center Drive.
A word from Top of Binion's Steakhouse
The Top of Binion’s Steakhouse is THE place for superb food and spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline. Set on the 24th floor of Binion’s tower, it is a perfect choice for a romantic dinner or special occasion. For steak lovers, we take great pride in featuring Creekstone Farms Midwestern, corn fed, premium black Angus which has been aged for at least 28 days. Or indulge your appetite for chicken, seafood, veal or lamb, or our signature dish Chicken Fried Lobster, all of which include a side dish and vegetable. Also, don’t forget to check out our chef’s daily specials, priced at $19.95. Be sure to make your reservation to Vegas’ best kept secret.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of Binion's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Top of Binion's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (88)special occasion (67)romantic (66)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (17)notable wine list (17)late-night find (5)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Big Meal and Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We enjoyed our meal tremendously and the service was impeccable, we had a great combined experience including wheelchair accessibility, great view of the city from the 24th floor. The only suggestion we had as a group was that the steaks did lack seasoning, but this was minor to the overall experience. Well done Top of the Binion's Steakhouse!!Special Features:
- amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Sitting on the 24th floor with spectacular views of downtown Las Vegas. Service was excellent and food was perfectly cooked and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Your kind waiters and especially Salvadore (Sal) helped to make this a very special evening for our 47th milestone anniversary! We enjoyed it more than the Paris where we celebrated our 45th, so that is a big compliment!! Your food was incredible, but the highly seasoned crust (outer edge) of the prime rib was a bit too seasoned; however, the inner meat was totally delicious!! Thanks again for all the excellent ambience and attention for us as your patrons!! Tom and Deborah MoranSpecial Features:
- Still a great restaurantMom2MarPatDined on 8/24/2014This was our second time at this restaurant, and it's still great! We celebrated my husband and friend's birthday while we were in Vegas. Between the 2 couples, we had 2 prime ribs and 2 rib eyes, and all of us enjoyed our dinner. My husband and I split a Caesar Salad, but it was still huge! I had to stop eating it to be sure I could eat my rib eye. I think I could have easily had HALF the Caesar Salad for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitMitchDined on 8/23/2014We had been told by friends to try this restaurant with rave reviews from them. We worried slightly because of the location downtown and at an older casino. We were very pleased with our visit to Binions. The staff was friendly, courteous and timely. The food and drinks were prepared very well and greatly enjoyed. We enjoyed our view (faced toward the top of the Fremont experience) but the distant views were great. We would definitely recommend to others and plan tor return.Special Features:
- Fab dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Our waiter was outstanding and very accomadating. Great sense of humor and personable. We went at sunset and the view was incredible! Best time to go would be when the lights of vegas have come on. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JunebuyDined on 8/22/2014The View from the top was fantastic. and The restaurant is in need of a serious update. Very dated, old décor. The food was just ok, and we had a party of 6 and 2 of our party had to wait 15 mins to receive their entrees after the first 4 were served. The waiter was excellent and did what he could to make up for it by providing a bottle of wine and 2 deserts for the 6 of us to share. Now that I have seen it, would not go back til renovation was completedSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014Overpriced and food was definitely not worth the price. Exceptional service
- Two words: Great SteakuntamedspudDined on 8/10/2014Had reservations for 7PM, showed up at 6:30 and had no problems being immediately seated. Got a great seat with a panoramic view of the strip, and enjoyed a sunset while sipping wine and devouring a 10 ounce filet. Service was excellent. Atmosphere was quiet and dignified. View is unmatched, high above the lights and glitter of Fremont Street. I will definitely go back for another meal on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food missing leading websitescottandnesiDined on 8/9/2014was going for a b-day celebration and read that you could bring your own bottle of wine for a corkage fee that was ok by me I had a bottle of dom just for my wifes b-day and brought it along only to find out that they will only due this if it is a bottle that they don't sell at the restaurant! there is no mention of this on the web site or at open table also they do not list the wines that are available.this was a disappointment the food was very good and service was excellent price was not that bad either the only thing was that the area around binions is dirty and we didn't feel very safe a lot of street peopleSpecial Features:
- Great foodAdelw2Dined on 8/8/2014Best meal we had in Vegas. Cooked to perfection, great view and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/3/2014My daughter and I dined at The Top of Binion's Sunday evening and had a great time. The service was truly outstanding as well as the view. The meals were delicious and a good value. It was my 2nd visit and it was consistent with my first. I will be back every time that I stay in the area.Special Features:
- Old School VegasChannelDined on 7/29/2014Binions is the ultimate supper club. Consistently delicious. Our waiter Pat has been there since 1974! For good reason too. The cocktails are stiff, the prime rib is fabulous! My family has been visiting Binions for 20 years and have we never been disappointed. Great views, service, drinks and food every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerFoodieVIPDined on 7/27/2014Very nice time at the Steakhouse. Mario, our waiter was awesome. Our steaks were cooked to order and the evening went well. Great view!
- Anniversary dinnerlasvegaslocalDined on 7/26/2014This is the third year we have gone to Binion's Steakhouse for our wedding anniversary. We always go at dusk to watch the sun go down over the valley. Beautiful view and old style charm, steak is always perfect, and excellent service by Jeffrey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binion - fine diningBinionsDined on 7/25/2014We had a gorgeous view in the historic Binion's Steakhouse! The food was wonderful, plentyful and nicely plated. We had a fun waiter who has been working there since the 1970s!! We were celebrating our Aunt & Uncle's 47 wedding anniversary and were surprised with a fantastic mouse!! It was a bit warm at our window table as the sun was going down but the view was so great we toughed it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has gone way downhillChicagomanDined on 7/24/2014This WAS a wonderful restaurant in downtown Vegas. Now it has gone downhill in a big way! The quality of food is fair at best--my steak (8 oz filet, medium rare) was dry. It seemed pre-cooked and warmed up. Presentation is much like room service. Service adequate.
- great except for Mr ReservationsSmilingflowerDined on 7/24/2014I booked on line and call to confirmed the table. The lady was a doll on the phone.When we got there the host asked me if I would like to sit at a window I then explained to him that I had already called and reserved a booth. The host then snapped at me and stated "you can't do that I am reservations, and reservation only go to me. When did you call and who did you talk to?" I then informed him That I called in the early afternoon I spoke to a polite lady.He then stated, but "oh that's why, you can't do that I'm pacifically quickly reservations. And you're lucky I guess I can give you the booth you want". I did I then stated, oh and "specifically"thank you. Other than that it was a beautiful night. And the server was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime ribBsgdoDined on 7/22/2014Overall a nice meal. Prime rib had good flavor but was fairly tough. Side of asparagus was prepared to my liking. Dirty belvedere martini made just to my taste. Would try top of binions again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakJustmarried714Dined on 7/14/2014The steak was perfectly cooked with great flavor. Service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QualitybillfDined on 7/14/2014Wonderful evening, steaks were excellent, actually better than excellent perfectly prepared and present, view was great, a wonderful dining experience in unique surroundings.Special Features:
- Disappointing...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2014I brought a friend here from outside the US because I remembered Binion's as being one of the best old Vegas steakhouses. Both of our steaks were overcooked and I sent mine back and didn't wait for another one to come out. I was deeply disappointed because I wanted this to be a good experience for my friend. It was our last night in Vegas. There were 100 steakhouses I could have chosen from, but I chose this one because I remembered how nice it was and how good the steaks were. Shame on them for dropping quality so much. I will likely never come back.Special Features:
- Great Ambience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014I took my husband here to celebrate our anniversery - wonderful location, beautiful view and great food! We will be back! Thank you!Special Features:
- Not that greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Food was over priced , not cooked the way we ordered it and the place just looked old.Special Features:
- Food & Price with HistoryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Great quality food with fair pricing all in an older Las Vegas setting.Special Features:
- 15 Year Wedding CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15 years of wedded bliss in vegas last week and we dined Binion's with two other couples. We had a fantastic time. The service was excellent and everyone's meal was fantastic and good value for the money! I will definitely recommend Binion's to my family and friends.Special Features:
- Always a treatBBrefNCDined on 7/3/2014We always dine here on our last night in Vegas. Fantastic view, service is top notch, great wine list, and the steaks........oh my.Special Features:
- Great MealFoodieCoupleDined on 7/3/2014We had a great meal with excellent service and a scenic view. Will definitely eat here again next time we're in Vegas. Plan a meal here and then stay for the Fremont Experience.Special Features:
- The BennyskytopdiningDined on 7/1/2014Food was excellent and the service was outstanding. My husband and I always look forward to eating there when we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vintage VegasLaLoDined on 6/29/2014Dined here for the first time for a birthday celebration. Food was excellent and generously priced for a steakhouse. All entrees come with a vegtable & choice of potato. I had the filet which was cooked perfectly and the garlic mashed were great. My boyfried had the chicken fried lobster. It was unique, but noth worth the MP of $69. The view of downtown, the Strip and the Las Vegas valley is truly worth the trip inside Binion's. Parking is a challenege as there is no valet at that property and the self park garage is a few blocks away. We had read about the old school service and tableside preperation, but were a little disappointed by our server. He may have had too many tables or just not interested in our us, not sure.Special Features:
- great mealwiganduoDined on 6/29/2014We visited Binion's on our last night in Vegas. We were not disappointed. The view was good, not as great as we hoped. We all chose a different meal and found the standard to be very good and delicious. The staff are curtioius and efficient. We finished the evening by enjoying the Fremont Street experience and overall had an amazing evening.Special Features:
- Best kept secret in Vegas!SteakluvDined on 6/28/2014Binion's steak house is the Vegas of the old days. A real treat for those looking for a great steak and a view like no other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014I took my wife to celebrate 37yrs together. Something like this is not common for us, so have certain expectations. Everyone of them was met and surpassed. It was very proper if that is the word, but family oriented and personable. That made it especially special for us. Thanks again.Special Features:
- Solid!CarnivoreVIPDined on 6/19/2014This is the second time I have eaten at this venerable old steakhouse. Both time it was a solid experience. The food and service was good, but not overwhelmingly great. The view, however is awesome. If you are downtown, Top of Binion"s is well worth considering.Special Features:
- GREAT PRIME RIBOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014WAS VERRY HAPPY WITH THE STAFF ,FOOD, THE VIEW...THAK YOUSpecial Features:
- Best steak in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014Love this steak house, the food is great, I have heard it described as Vegas' best kept secret and I belive it. The decor makes me think vintage Vegas and I love that as you never know what celebrity sat in the same seat that your sitting in!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sorry to say not a good experienceJohnDined on 6/9/2014Unfriendly Maitre d', Hard stale rolls (one or two days old) we asked for a replacement and got the same, Caesar salad was terrible, a mess long hard lettuce was hard to cut and not good tasting Caesar. NY steak so so, cold coffee we sent it back and did not want a replacement. We ask waiter to tell manager and he said he did. That was it ,no appearence. Will never go back.
- Great Anniversary DinnerpablopelosDined on 6/5/2014My wife and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at Binions. Very quiet, romantic ambience. Great service from a very personable waiter. We will definately do dinner here again before our next anniversary.Special Features:
- Over all great experienceluvssteakDined on 6/3/2014I food was very good. It was my 50th birthday and my birthday dessert was to die for! The view was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014we really enjoyed our meal-----the food was great and so was the service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features: