Top of Binion's Steakhouse
128 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Top of Binion's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.binions.com/
- Phone: 7023821600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Montenegro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Casino Center Dr.
- Public Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We Offer 24 hour parking with Steakhouse validation in our parking garage located off of Casino Center Drive.
A word from Top of Binion's Steakhouse
The Top of Binion’s Steakhouse is THE place for superb food and spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline. Set on the 24th floor of Binion’s tower, it is a perfect choice for a romantic dinner or special occasion. For steak lovers, we take great pride in featuring Creekstone Farms Midwestern, corn fed, premium black Angus which has been aged for at least 28 days. Or indulge your appetite for chicken, seafood, veal or lamb, or our signature dish Chicken Fried Lobster, all of which include a side dish and vegetable. Also, don’t forget to check out our chef’s daily specials, priced at $19.95. Be sure to make your reservation to Vegas’ best kept secret.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of Binion's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Top of Binion's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (86)special occasion (64)romantic (63)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (18)notable wine list (17)late-night find (8)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great DinnerPeteVIPDined on 9/11/2014Our dinner for four was great. We all enjoyed the food, the ambience, the service, and the view.Special Features:
- A real treat!rdmbearDined on 9/9/2014Best Martini in town, and the Chicken Fried Lobster was incredible! Well worth a visit when you are in Downtown Las Vegas.Special Features:
- brutal noise leveldaveDined on 9/5/2014my wife and i went for a romantic birthday dinner and were disappointed. the 2 of us were sat beside a noisy party of 14. once they were finished another noisy, large party took their place. very disappointing When we asked our server he offered to move us but it was too little, too late. a restaurant of this stature should know better. It will be our last visit. very disappointingSpecial Features:
- old style steakhouse.keithDined on 9/5/2014As a repeat to this restaurant, always a treat with great service and food. One of the few places to still get a prime rib with the bone still attached to the meat. and the seasoning has so much flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingRJGWhoDined on 9/5/2014Binion's Steakhouse is top notch in every way. From very attentive and friendly service to highest food quality, atmosphere, and a great view of Las Vegas from the 24th floor. There is a long history of the old Vegas that the waiters will gladly share. I highly recommend Binion's for locals and visitors alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joy munnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014my sister and I ate at here during our trip to vegas. prior to making a reservations, I was under the impression that the cost was between 25-50$ the food was good but not the best I've had. We ordered steak and shrimp, both of us, when the check came, the total was $186.00. The totals were not on the menu but I thought when I went the prices were between the stated price range. I just feel this is very misleading. I tipped $20, this was by far, the most expensive dinner I have ever had. our view was the top of old casino rooftops, but behind us the view was of the mountains. We went at 7pm, it was not busy. Waiters were very attentive, the rolls were so hard, we couldn't break apart or bite into so they did get us another basket.Special Features:
- A wonderful experience at binionsHammerDined on 9/2/2014A great view of vegas! Nice decor and ambience of the dining room Very friendly and knowledgeable staff ! Great food Steaks ! Crab legs &. Prime rib, we all enjoyed our meals ( - a table of 4, with this being our first time at this rest)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Wonderful!AuntBobbi1969Dined on 9/1/2014We always take friends to Binion's Steak House when we are visiting Vegas. It is our favorite of anywhere in the country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choicemdwestdaveDined on 9/1/2014Totally fine evening. one of the best spinich salds I've hadSpecial Features:
- Step back to the 1960sDocsMomDined on 8/31/2014Top of Binion's Steakhouse has really good beef at crazy-good prices. The atmosphere and ambience is Old Las Vegas. Preparations are straightforward and traditional. Excellent service. Quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- BinionsAnnetteDined on 8/30/2014We always enjoy dining at Binions as the service is top notch, the food is fabulous, and the Vegas view in the evening is stunning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic night outloveroffoodDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I went there for our anniversary the service was outstanding the veiw is breathtaking and the food was incredible cant wait for next yearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CheckOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I wish Binions would do separate checks instead of uncomfortably having to separate the check amongst a large group. It would make it simplify.Special Features:
- Big Meal and Great ServiceHarlesDined on 8/29/2014We enjoyed our meal tremendously and the service was impeccable, we had a great combined experience including wheelchair accessibility, great view of the city from the 24th floor. The only suggestion we had as a group was that the steaks did lack seasoning, but this was minor to the overall experience. Well done Top of the Binion's Steakhouse!!Special Features:
- amazing viewlewyDined on 8/27/2014Sitting on the 24th floor with spectacular views of downtown Las Vegas. Service was excellent and food was perfectly cooked and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place.47anivDined on 8/26/2014Your kind waiters and especially Salvadore (Sal) helped to make this a very special evening for our 47th milestone anniversary! We enjoyed it more than the Paris where we celebrated our 45th, so that is a big compliment!! Your food was incredible, but the highly seasoned crust (outer edge) of the prime rib was a bit too seasoned; however, the inner meat was totally delicious!! Thanks again for all the excellent ambience and attention for us as your patrons!! Tom and Deborah MoranSpecial Features:
- Still a great restaurantMom2MarPatDined on 8/24/2014This was our second time at this restaurant, and it's still great! We celebrated my husband and friend's birthday while we were in Vegas. Between the 2 couples, we had 2 prime ribs and 2 rib eyes, and all of us enjoyed our dinner. My husband and I split a Caesar Salad, but it was still huge! I had to stop eating it to be sure I could eat my rib eye. I think I could have easily had HALF the Caesar Salad for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitMitchDined on 8/23/2014We had been told by friends to try this restaurant with rave reviews from them. We worried slightly because of the location downtown and at an older casino. We were very pleased with our visit to Binions. The staff was friendly, courteous and timely. The food and drinks were prepared very well and greatly enjoyed. We enjoyed our view (faced toward the top of the Fremont experience) but the distant views were great. We would definitely recommend to others and plan tor return.Special Features:
- Fab dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Our waiter was outstanding and very accomadating. Great sense of humor and personable. We went at sunset and the view was incredible! Best time to go would be when the lights of vegas have come on. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JunebuyDined on 8/22/2014The View from the top was fantastic. and The restaurant is in need of a serious update. Very dated, old décor. The food was just ok, and we had a party of 6 and 2 of our party had to wait 15 mins to receive their entrees after the first 4 were served. The waiter was excellent and did what he could to make up for it by providing a bottle of wine and 2 deserts for the 6 of us to share. Now that I have seen it, would not go back til renovation was completedSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014Overpriced and food was definitely not worth the price. Exceptional service
- Two words: Great SteakuntamedspudDined on 8/10/2014Had reservations for 7PM, showed up at 6:30 and had no problems being immediately seated. Got a great seat with a panoramic view of the strip, and enjoyed a sunset while sipping wine and devouring a 10 ounce filet. Service was excellent. Atmosphere was quiet and dignified. View is unmatched, high above the lights and glitter of Fremont Street. I will definitely go back for another meal on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food missing leading websitescottandnesiDined on 8/9/2014was going for a b-day celebration and read that you could bring your own bottle of wine for a corkage fee that was ok by me I had a bottle of dom just for my wifes b-day and brought it along only to find out that they will only due this if it is a bottle that they don't sell at the restaurant! there is no mention of this on the web site or at open table also they do not list the wines that are available.this was a disappointment the food was very good and service was excellent price was not that bad either the only thing was that the area around binions is dirty and we didn't feel very safe a lot of street peopleSpecial Features:
- Great foodAdelw2Dined on 8/8/2014Best meal we had in Vegas. Cooked to perfection, great view and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/3/2014My daughter and I dined at The Top of Binion's Sunday evening and had a great time. The service was truly outstanding as well as the view. The meals were delicious and a good value. It was my 2nd visit and it was consistent with my first. I will be back every time that I stay in the area.Special Features:
- Old School VegasChannelDined on 7/29/2014Binions is the ultimate supper club. Consistently delicious. Our waiter Pat has been there since 1974! For good reason too. The cocktails are stiff, the prime rib is fabulous! My family has been visiting Binions for 20 years and have we never been disappointed. Great views, service, drinks and food every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerFoodieVIPDined on 7/27/2014Very nice time at the Steakhouse. Mario, our waiter was awesome. Our steaks were cooked to order and the evening went well. Great view!
- Anniversary dinnerlasvegaslocalDined on 7/26/2014This is the third year we have gone to Binion's Steakhouse for our wedding anniversary. We always go at dusk to watch the sun go down over the valley. Beautiful view and old style charm, steak is always perfect, and excellent service by Jeffrey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binion - fine diningBinionsDined on 7/25/2014We had a gorgeous view in the historic Binion's Steakhouse! The food was wonderful, plentyful and nicely plated. We had a fun waiter who has been working there since the 1970s!! We were celebrating our Aunt & Uncle's 47 wedding anniversary and were surprised with a fantastic mouse!! It was a bit warm at our window table as the sun was going down but the view was so great we toughed it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has gone way downhillChicagomanDined on 7/24/2014This WAS a wonderful restaurant in downtown Vegas. Now it has gone downhill in a big way! The quality of food is fair at best--my steak (8 oz filet, medium rare) was dry. It seemed pre-cooked and warmed up. Presentation is much like room service. Service adequate.
- great except for Mr ReservationsSmilingflowerDined on 7/24/2014I booked on line and call to confirmed the table. The lady was a doll on the phone.When we got there the host asked me if I would like to sit at a window I then explained to him that I had already called and reserved a booth. The host then snapped at me and stated "you can't do that I am reservations, and reservation only go to me. When did you call and who did you talk to?" I then informed him That I called in the early afternoon I spoke to a polite lady.He then stated, but "oh that's why, you can't do that I'm pacifically quickly reservations. And you're lucky I guess I can give you the booth you want". I did I then stated, oh and "specifically"thank you. Other than that it was a beautiful night. And the server was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime ribBsgdoDined on 7/22/2014Overall a nice meal. Prime rib had good flavor but was fairly tough. Side of asparagus was prepared to my liking. Dirty belvedere martini made just to my taste. Would try top of binions again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakJustmarried714Dined on 7/14/2014The steak was perfectly cooked with great flavor. Service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QualitybillfDined on 7/14/2014Wonderful evening, steaks were excellent, actually better than excellent perfectly prepared and present, view was great, a wonderful dining experience in unique surroundings.Special Features:
- Disappointing...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2014I brought a friend here from outside the US because I remembered Binion's as being one of the best old Vegas steakhouses. Both of our steaks were overcooked and I sent mine back and didn't wait for another one to come out. I was deeply disappointed because I wanted this to be a good experience for my friend. It was our last night in Vegas. There were 100 steakhouses I could have chosen from, but I chose this one because I remembered how nice it was and how good the steaks were. Shame on them for dropping quality so much. I will likely never come back.Special Features:
- Great Ambience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014I took my husband here to celebrate our anniversery - wonderful location, beautiful view and great food! We will be back! Thank you!Special Features:
- Not that greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Food was over priced , not cooked the way we ordered it and the place just looked old.Special Features:
- Food & Price with HistoryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Great quality food with fair pricing all in an older Las Vegas setting.Special Features:
- 15 Year Wedding CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15 years of wedded bliss in vegas last week and we dined Binion's with two other couples. We had a fantastic time. The service was excellent and everyone's meal was fantastic and good value for the money! I will definitely recommend Binion's to my family and friends.Special Features:
- Always a treatBBrefNCDined on 7/3/2014We always dine here on our last night in Vegas. Fantastic view, service is top notch, great wine list, and the steaks........oh my.Special Features: