12110 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45249Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tonysofcincinnati.com/
- Phone: 5136771993x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday - Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Mike Nelsen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Tony's sets itself apart by providing a house trio and at times, quartet for your background music. Our digital baby grand piano is the focal point of the instruments you'll enjoy, while our talented musicians fill our restaurant with songs from the past as well as contemporary favorites.
Should you have a request in mind, our talent will play it for you.
A word from Tony's
Tony's Steaks and Seafood is a modern steakhouse serving huge portions of hand-cut steaks and seafood. We offer an extensive and thoughtfully selected wine list that pairs perfectly with our outstanding menu. USDA Prime beef and the freshest seafood brought in daily. This is the place where traditional steakhouse fare shares a table with innovative cuisine. Just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city, we offer easy access to a relaxing, great time. When you're looking for the very best dining experience, choose Tony's of Cincinnati. We welcome you with open arms and look forward to serving you. Grazie TonyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Tony's - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
Tony's reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)romantic (93)notable wine list (83)neighborhood gem (61)fit for foodies (60)good for groups (60)vibrant bar scene (56)hot spot (38)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (12)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Always a HitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014This is my 4th time dining at Tonys. And, they never disappoint. The food is outstanding, and fairly reasonable given the high quality of food----much more reasonable than Rubys, Precinct, Mortons, or Ruths Chris. But, what I have grown to love most is the ambiance. It has a 1940s New York Supperclub feel to it. If you squint a bit, you can almost envision Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin sitting at a table near you. And, clearly Tony and his team want to create that personal feel to each customer's dining experience!Special Features:
- Very PleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We went to Tony's for our anniversary and I thought the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. This was on a Saturday night, and there was a live band which we really enjoyed. My wife and I both had "The Dallas" and were very happy. My only complaint is minor but perhaps worth mentioning in that we had a reservation for 7:45 but had to wait an additional 10 minutes for our table. Not a huge deal, I am just big on being prepared for your appointments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special nightJulesgirlVIPDined on 8/9/2014We were celebrating a friends progress and this was the perfect place. Arrived early enough for cocktails from Julz and Sarah-which were amazing. Colin took care of our every need and the meals were terrific. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- DEH62Dined on 8/7/2014Great food, good service, everyone in our party was happy. Good wine and Bourbon. Steaks and seafood were very good and well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryFlydocDined on 8/6/2014First visit and we were very pleased - food and service wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miamokiDined on 8/6/2014We were came to Cincinnati on a work trip and went to Tony's from the reviews on line. We weren't disappointed! The food was excellent and the wine list was excellent as well. We arrived a little early and were able to purchase our wine bottle at a happy hour discount so that was a plus (it's 20% off). Sat in the bar for a little bit - it was crowded, noisy and seemed to be a fun place - everything you would expect for a happy hour. Dinner was cooked to perfection and the wait staff was very attentive. I was a little surprised at the way people were dressed because they seemed to be much more casual than I expected. Overall great place and would definitely visit again next time we're in town!Special Features:
- 1st & Good ExperienceGreatSteakDinnerPlaceDined on 8/6/2014This was our 1st & Good Experience @ Tony's. No complaint whatsoever. Expected the dinner to be pricey; and it was so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent servicebudocatDined on 8/6/2014The dinner and the service by our waiter Josh and the rest of the group was marvelous. Josh did a fantastic job waiting on us and ensuring everything was tip-top with our meals. I highly recommend Josh for his attention despite having to wait on several tables at the same time that evening.Special Features:
- Tony's is excellent!RJREsqDined on 8/5/2014The shrimp cocktail and filet mignon were delicious. I will be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RecoveryloveditDined on 8/3/2014Enjoyed a first visit to Tony's. Brought the family through after a 2 day vacation. 3 steak entrees and 1 pasta. All excellent, but our appetites were not on "high" and we asked for leftovers to be packaged. Not sure what happened after the food was removed from our table, but Tony's manager approached our table and said that there had been a mishap and that he was bringing us a complimentary dessert. We were a bit confused, but then he returned after dessert with 2 complete steak meals and 1 pasta, all neatly packed and apologized for any inconvenience. Not sure what the "mishap" was, but the recovery was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealAmybDined on 8/2/2014We loved the meal and also the wait staff. Requested a booth so was disappointed that we didn't get that and were placed in the center of the room. Maybe next time! The owner even came to our table!Special Features:
- Great Food, but ..................VictDined on 8/2/2014Food is great but we expect a level of service commensurate with the prices. It's a good thing the nearby Friday's just closed. Maybe they can pick up some more amateur servers and staff. They brought our food and forgot us. We would have ordered a second $58 bottle of wine but we couldn't find our server. I guess the $200 bill was enough. Love the live jazz at the bar for an after dinner drink but again disappointed by the service. Yes the food is great but I really feel like these guys are just phoning it in. We won't be back for dinner but maybe a nightcap for the jazz. At this price point we can get professional service and attention elsewhere.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Had a great time and experienced excellent food and service. Chef Mike made a grat halibut special that melted in your mouth and Colin made sure every need was met. Another fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tony's Is #1 !!DavidDined on 8/2/2014Tony's is the BEST restaurant around with consistent quality food, service and atmosphere! Here you can go and be greeted by the owner himself!!! I have never experienced this in any restaurant I have been to - he truly loves to know who his customer base is and that is what makes it the best place to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1ST TIME AT TONY'SBiskitVIPDined on 8/1/2014This was our 'default' choice since our normal trip downtown for a date night was not deemed to be a good idea that evening (highway closings, Lumenocity etc). We were very pleasantly surprised from the greeting at the front desk to the location of our corner table. Initially it was difficult to talk to each other because of the volume of the sound system, but this was eventually reduced to a moderate level. We were very impressed that both the manager and the owner (Tony) stopped by our table to check on our welfare. Our food selections were delivered successfully and were very tasty. Afterward we stopped by the bar for an extra drink and listened to the jazz trio that had just started playing. Thus we found a new restaurant to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceLovesgreatfoodDined on 7/31/2014By far the best steak and food in Cincinnati area. Ruby's can't match up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tummytimetummytimeDined on 7/30/2014Awesome food, service, attention to detail!!! Delightful evening out creating wonderful memories! Thanks, Tony!Special Features:
- Highly recommendAmykDined on 7/29/2014I would highly recommend. Ask for Seojin! He won't disappoint. Outstanding service, food and management representation. Love seeing Tony walking around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Choice!LindaDined on 7/26/2014My sister and I wanted a good meal (kind of last moment decision) and were very lucky to get a reservation the same day. I had the sea bass and Brussels sprouts. She had the filet. We both had the Greek salad. Our server (Eileen) was very sweet and kind. I have some dietary restrictions, and she was very accommodating. We had a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeAwesomeDined on 7/25/2014The whole experience was absolutely wonderful! Wait staff, food, atmosphere were all top notch!, we are going to highly recommend you to ALL our friends and family.Special Features:
- Tony was in the house as usualvisitingfishermanVIPDined on 7/23/2014I have dined at Tony’s on 4 occasions this summer and it is a different experience when Tony is in the house. This is not a negative remark about the manager, who does a wonderful job, but when both the owner and manager are present everything seems to go perfectly. Tonight, Tony was in the house and our steaks were perfectly cooked and had great flavor. The calamari was outstanding and the new sauce is very good. We had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- #1 Steak n Seafood in Cincy!Luv2WinenDineVIPDined on 7/19/2014Absolutely the best Steak n Seafood restaurant in Cincinnati. Consistently Great food, service, and the bar has live music on weekends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fabulous eveningJulesgirlVIPDined on 7/19/2014We've been here many times but it was our first non-steak meal. Wow, have we been missing out. Grouper special was terrific and salmon was perfect. Josh paced the dishes perfectly. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- BelindaBelindaDined on 7/12/2014We've never had a meal that was anything less than spectacular at Tony's. I'm so glad they've added such an extensive bar menu now, and if you love a really incredible hamburger, I've never had one that could equal theirs. This trip we dined in the main restaurant and, as always, had a wonderful timeSpecial Features:
- Delicious drinks!!!LadyLDined on 7/11/2014This was a great find recommended by friends. The waitress was new and wonderful and gave us great feedback on the drinks we were interested in trying along with our meals. Thank you - I will be back with my son for dinner next round!Special Features:
- Great spot for suburban restaurant.clubcorpgalDined on 7/11/2014Live music was terrific. Good selection. Love the ambiance and personal visits by the owners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tony's Great Food but drops ballRedbudDined on 7/8/2014Had an awesome birthday dinner for my wife there. She had a filet, I had an excellent Blackend Grouper with super carmelized greens and polenta but, note I said it was my wife's Birthday. The acknowledged it and then offered nor sent anything for a Happy Birthday dessert. Not a cup cake with a candle or even a cookie. I thought that was a bit classless.Special Features:
- Love it!Fun4nowDined on 7/5/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday with family and friends. Everyone said the steaks were the most tender ones they had ever tasted. Kevin was an excellent server. Every want and need immediately satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone!Special Features:
- We'll Be Backlovesurfandturf1Dined on 7/3/2014The service at Tony's was very welcoming. The staff was cordial and helpful. The food was incredible, especially the specials of the day.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backJulesgirlVIPDined on 7/2/2014What can I say about Tony's that I haven't already said? Just love coming here...the attention to detail, the terrific bar, the divine food. Before we finish one visit we're already planning our next.Special Features:
- Stellar serviceHappyReturnsDined on 6/28/2014From the moment we walked in, staff was welcoming, friendly, and eager to assist in any way possible. The service only accentuated the food. The raw bar was fresh, the steak very tender, and the chocolate cream cake to die for! If you are looking for a nice restaurant with a great service experience, Tony's is the place to go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2014My wife and I celebrated our 33rd anniversary on Saturday night at Tony's. Service was great without being overdone. Food was tremendous....one of the best steaks I have ever had. I was surprised and delighted to find some reasonably priced bottles of wine available. Even though it was packed my wife and I had no issues making conversation. A great experience and a special evening. Thanks Tony's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way overpriced, slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014We sat at our table for 20 mins before anyone came to take our drink order. Our server was very slow! My braised short ribs were not as good as I expected for the price, and the mashed potatoes were bland and not very good. We came for a special occasion because we had never eaten here before, bad decision!
- Fantastic food and serviceTroutsDined on 6/28/2014My husband and I chose Tony's to have dinner on our anniversary because it was recommended by a friend. The food was fantastic. Our server was awesome and gave us recommendations since it was our first visit and she was spot on! Tony himself was visiting with the guests and making sure everyone was well taken care of. Impressive in a time when most restaurants are chains and the sense of pride and ownership in a business is unseen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special PlaceGr8placeDined on 6/27/2014I wanted to take my wife out for a romantic evening. So I decided to take her to Tony's. I had been there before for a business dinner. We both had a wonderful night and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2014I am never disappointed ...every time we have gone to Tony's we experience excellent service and wonderful food.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2014Everything we ordered was, simply put, delicious. From the raw bar to salads, I had a NY strip steak, my wife had the special that evening which was grouper, and the Bonbonnerie dessert, it was all presented in an attractive manner and cooked to perfection. Tony's is on the pricier side, but when celebrating a special evening with my wife, the memory of a wonderful time at Tony's will stick out instead of the bill. Thank you Tony's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience.231SteakEaterDined on 6/25/2014The service and food were excellent. For me consistancy is key and Tony's delivered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Amazing!quirkyDined on 6/24/2014I have dined at Tony's on numerous occasions and the restaurant never fails to please! This time-- had oysters, sirloin and the brussel sprouts (which I never had before--really good). I just started bringing some business groups here also and the area we used for our meeting was great--we had a great meal and staff were never "intrusive." Would recommend.Special Features:
- Cincinnati's FinestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2014We were in town visiting friends and they told my husband and I that we needed to try Tony's and they did not lead us wrong! The wine list was extensive and impressive, the food was prepared as requested. We ordered a bottle of the Cakebread Chardonnay, I had the sea bass and my husband had the scallops. Everything was perfect! We are looking forward to coming back to Cincinnati, especially now that we have a new favorite restaurant in this city!Special Features: