12110 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45249Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tonysofcincinnati.com/
- Phone: 5136771993x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday - Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Mike Nelsen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Tony's sets itself apart by providing a house trio and at times, quartet for your background music. Our digital baby grand piano is the focal point of the instruments you'll enjoy, while our talented musicians fill our restaurant with songs from the past as well as contemporary favorites.
Should you have a request in mind, our talent will play it for you.
A word from Tony's
Tony's Steaks and Seafood is a modern steakhouse serving huge portions of hand-cut steaks and seafood. We offer an extensive and thoughtfully selected wine list that pairs perfectly with our outstanding menu. USDA Prime beef and the freshest seafood brought in daily. This is the place where traditional steakhouse fare shares a table with innovative cuisine. Just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city, we offer easy access to a relaxing, great time. When you're looking for the very best dining experience, choose Tony's of Cincinnati. We welcome you with open arms and look forward to serving you. Grazie TonyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Tony's - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
Tony's reviews from OpenTable diners
141 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (108)romantic (69)notable wine list (60)fit for foodies (56)good for groups (55)neighborhood gem (55)vibrant bar scene (44)hot spot (39)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (7)great for lunch (6)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Dinner with friendBeachGal52Dined on 10/18/2014I had dinner there on Saturday, October 18th with a friend from out of town. We were seated right away (had reservations). Our waitress Stephanie was very attentive and took care of our requests. I had the special - flounder - delicious. I would definitely recommend Tony's as a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- Very Good! Love this Place!TadmanDined on 10/17/2014This was my first visit to Tony's. Searched online, found Tony's and several great reviews. The bar was packed and people were having a good time. We were immediately taken to our table, our waiter Dave, made several suggestions and explained everything about the place, menu and specials, and he always seemed to be on hand when we needed anything! The food was very, very good. The Greek salad was tasty. The Crab cake appetizer: nothing "cake" about it! It was a pile of meat and seasoning baked perfectly! The best I ever had, a prime example of what the ultimate Crab cake should be! The bone in Rib-eye... Wow! I am having trouble finding the words to justifiably describe it... Just, Wow! I must give Tony's my highest recommendation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the TopMLDHGDined on 10/12/2014the 5th time going to Tony's, Usually with a group of friends, this was the first time just with My Wife and I celebrating our Anniversary. I must say, it was the best, Food, dining experience, Service were OUTSTANDING! We had the Blue point Oysters as an Appetizer, they were Marvelous. the drinks from the Bar did not disappoint Either. My Wife had the Surf and Turf while I had there Pork Chop, I have taken classes on tenderizing and cooking Chops, my favorite, and theirs is the best, better than Mine! thanks for the Great time.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceRjhill21Dined on 10/11/2014From the greeter to the food quality, everything was top notch. Steak was perfectly cooked, mussels were the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealSupperVIPDined on 10/4/2014This restaurant is a favorite for special occasions. The food is wonderful, and they are eager to please, also very willing to accommodate special requests. For example, a relative called ahead and purchased 2 rounds of drinks for us, on them, and our server knew about this ahead of time and made it very easy for us. Also, when I said "very light" on the salad dressing, they actually got it right--most places still drench the lettuce even after I plead for only a little. Steaks come out piping hot, which I love! Overall, a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Another great evening!JsimDined on 10/4/2014We went with our friends for my birthday, and once again the evening did not disappoint. Scott our server, took AMAZING care of us, as usual, and Matthew his assistant kept the table spotless! We had an amazing meal, everything was perfect! Listened to the live jazz band, which just topped off the evening. Tony has a wonderful restaurant! We hear he is opening another in Kentucky!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Excellent service, great food and great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/1/2014Love everything about this restaurant. The food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationJandJ0979Dined on 9/29/2014Tony's was overall a great experience. We celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary and it was great. Couldn't have been to a better place. The food and drink were excellent and of course the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for an AnniversarynoregretsDined on 9/27/2014This was our first time using this type of reservation system. We couldn't have been happier with how the entire event went. The restaurant didn't seem to catch the fact that we wanted a booth, instead of a table (this was very important to my wife), but they accommodated our desire without a hitch. The waitress did an excellent job of taking care of all our needs. She brought me mashed potatoes instead of the baked potato that I ordered, but she corrected the error, after I pointed it out to her. The music was maybe a bit loud, but excellent quality. My personal note is that one of the Managers stopped by out table to check on ever thing, and then shook my hand and thanked us for coming, before e departed.Special Features:
- MarsieVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food was excellent. Prepared perfectly. Server tried hard but he had a hearing problem so there was some confusion at times. Server gladly fixed any problemSpecial Features:
- Excellent food, great serviceDaddyODined on 9/20/2014This was my fourth visit to Tony's and I will be back. Food has always been great and I've been a few times with relatively large groups and no one was ever disappointed. My only suggestion would be to expand the wine list some. It's good, but it's not great. I'm no wine connoisseur but I do prefer Zinfandel and there is only one selection offered on the wine list and I typically see at least three offered on wine lists at other restaurants on the same tier as Tony's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The steak was outstanding. The calamari we had for an appetizer exceeded my expectations. The restaurant is pricey so the exceptional service was expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic mealShaneEDined on 9/15/2014Had a reservation for a party of 5 on a Monday evening. Great service and everyone said how excellent their meal was. Would definetly return when in town againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine, fine diningR0thH00liganDined on 9/13/2014This was our first visit to Tony's. It won't be our last. The food and service were top-notch. The only downside - and there is little the restaurant can do about it themselves; it's down to the patrons - the general din is fairly significant at peak dinnertime on a Saturday night. Makes quiet conversation rather difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tony's is simply superb!Luv2WinenDineVIPDined on 9/13/2014The best steak and seafood in Greater Cincinnati PERIOD! And the rest of their menu is outstanding as well...even the casual bar menu makes your taste buds dance! Tony's has an outstanding, experienced staff that knows how to spoil you. They have a beautiful bar, that provides great service, great drinks, and an excellent wine list, along with live music on Fridays and Saturdays! Always an excellent choice and never a disappointment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as alwaysMaryDined on 9/10/2014Tony's is fabulous. It one of our favorite places We were celebrating a very special time as it was my husband's birthday and he just had a successful liver transplant. Tony was very accommodating for our group, the service is absolutely first rate, and the food simply outstanding. The personal attention given by Tony and the staff made the evening memorable for everyone in our party of 6. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurpriseonthegoVIPDined on 9/7/2014Very happy with our last minute decision to choose Tony's for our Sunday evening dinner! The Service was impeccable and very attentive along with the Manager coming by from time to time to see how we were enjoying everything. The food was phenomenal as we tried items from the raw bar and a selection of excellent entrees from Yellow fin tuna to the filets. The atmosphere was very comfortable yet still allowing for white linen tablecloths which set it off. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly DeliciousFoodienOhioVIPDined on 9/6/2014This place gets it right every time. They really know how to make you have a wonderfully delicious evening. Amy is a great server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinemoredinemoreDined on 9/6/2014Everything was great. A great weekend with family! Hope to do it again soon!Special Features:
- OmiuteDined on 9/6/2014Always a nice place to go Have not been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Change your music vibe!Mater3Dined on 9/5/2014Tony's food is excellent and fair-priced. That is why my husband and I dine there. But unfortunately it is a very noisy restaurant. The loud, unpleasant music is usually in the bar, but this past Friday evening the "canned" music (some of it Frank Sinatra -- give me a break!) was obnoxiously loud. Bottom line: your diners come to your restaurant to visit and converse, not wanting to yell across the table. Why can't you simply be a fine dining establishment with classy background music -- instrumentals at a low decibel?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceCK1618Dined on 8/30/2014Tony's was absolutely amazing. I wanted to treat my wife to a nice night out so I made reservations for Tony's. this was our first time here, and will definitely be back. We were greated at the door by a friendly hostess. Our waitress had our water on the way when we got to our seats and was absolutely wonderful. She had a good knowledge of the food and wine list. And when it came to the food- WOW. This was by far one of the best steaks I have ever had. Mouth watering, so much flavor. We absolutely loved it and will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Took my wife, kids and her parent's to dinner last Saturday. We got there early so that we could have a drink at the bar. Bartender was very welcoming and friendly. Good drinks. Seated at dinner at a large table in the middle of the room. Was a tad noisy but certainly not unbearable and could hear each other just fine. Everyone loved the raw bar. Salads and steaks were excellent, as always. Father-in-law got the spare ribs which were amazing (I tried them). Only a couple of takers on dessert as most of us were full. Service was excellent and all small details and requests were handled promptly and without issue. Yes, it is expensive but it's worth it...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experience!GerriHVIPDined on 8/30/2014Very enjoyable evening at Tony's! Not our first time here and better than ever. We shared shrimp and crab from the raw bar. Very firm and fresh and nice mustard sauce and cocktail sauce accompaniments. Caeser and wedge salads good. I had surf and turf which was very good. Nice firm lobster tail and filet cooked a perfect medium rare - so tender I did not even need a steak knife to cut it. My husband's strip was perfect. We had Mac and cheese and brussel sprouts - yummy! Josh was a great server and Tony stopped by to ensure all was going well.Special Features:
- disappointedgreeneyedbear70Dined on 8/29/2014We went since we had heard good things about it. Although we had a reservation, we had to wait in a crowded, nosy foyer area for 20 minutes until we were seated. Service was ok but not up to what we expected for the cost of the meal. Steaks were tender but not flavorful. Baked potatoes were hard & tasted stale. I had short ribs & mashed potatoes which were good but not memorable. The Brussel Sprouts were just ok. We would have been happy to pay the high cost for the memorable meal we were hoping for but this was not the quality we wanted.Special Features:
- Very nice mealDirrDined on 8/29/2014We went early so other than the vibrant happy hour at the bar the restaurant was quiet. Service was great, never an empty water glass. Appetizers were excellent (jumbo shrimp and lobster bisque). Salads were average but liked that they were included in the entree price. Bread was fresh out of the oven but nothing special. Steaks were tasty and cooked to perfection. Liked that the potato was included with the entree but again just average. We were too full for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent againOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014Tony's never disappoints. Excellent food, experienced staff, nice décor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence Once AgainJMoney312Dined on 8/28/2014Have been here multiple times, for general dinning and special occasions. The food, service, and attention has always been top notch, every time! Since we were there for our Anniversary, the staff acknowledged and congratulated us on the special occasion, as well as thanked us for our business. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent steak and ambiancePetuniaDined on 8/26/2014Tony's is pricey..what steak house isn't? But the steak was the best my group had enjoyed in many years and we discussed local competing steak venues. Sadly, one of the baked potatoes, was way overdone, giving it a sweet, taste. The potato is the reason for the 4, not 5 stars on the food. We go back.Special Features:
- UnimpressedBobbyVIPDined on 8/26/2014Our experience was "all right". For the price is should have been great. Service was excellent, almost too good, the busboy began clearing plates we hadn't finished. Food was a disappointment. Of our three entrees only one was a success. My Rig-a-Tony was very dry. It was much better as left-overs with additional tomato sauce the next day. My wife had the filet with truffle butter and loved it. Our other guest ordered the filet medium rare, she said it was over cooked and dry. Her baked potato was just and only that. They baked a potato and plopped it on her plate - no presentation what-so-ever. I expected more. Dessert - tiramisu, and cheesecake brulee were great.
- Wonderful FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/23/2014Love the Restaurant. It has the best quality of food and drinks.Special Features:
- Great restaurantExDiningVIPDined on 8/20/2014Food was very well cooked and the food presentation was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FindfirstimerDined on 8/19/2014Has feel of nice restaurant, service good, food good but not great, very busy and tables are on top of each other. little privacy
- Great ExperienceGonzo5507Dined on 8/17/2014We were in town for the Western & Southern Open, and wanted to find a more upscale place than the food available at the tennis venue. I looked up steakhouses on Open Table, and found this. I have a steak and baked potato. Very good. My wife had a filet and mashed potatoes. She said her food was a bit bland. So she salted it up a bit. All was well, and our service was also good. If we return to the Open next year, this place will be on our list.
- Great Local RestaurantStarVIPDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I love going to Tony's. The service is great and the food is even better. I generally never eat meat but I do when I visit Tony's. The filet is perfect unlike when I go to other well known steak restaurants who over-salt their steak. The management staff is constantly walking around ensuring your visit is top-notch. I highly recommend Tony's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a HitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014This is my 4th time dining at Tonys. And, they never disappoint. The food is outstanding, and fairly reasonable given the high quality of food----much more reasonable than Rubys, Precinct, Mortons, or Ruths Chris. But, what I have grown to love most is the ambiance. It has a 1940s New York Supperclub feel to it. If you squint a bit, you can almost envision Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin sitting at a table near you. And, clearly Tony and his team want to create that personal feel to each customer's dining experience!Special Features:
- Very PleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We went to Tony's for our anniversary and I thought the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. This was on a Saturday night, and there was a live band which we really enjoyed. My wife and I both had "The Dallas" and were very happy. My only complaint is minor but perhaps worth mentioning in that we had a reservation for 7:45 but had to wait an additional 10 minutes for our table. Not a huge deal, I am just big on being prepared for your appointments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special nightJulesgirlVIPDined on 8/9/2014We were celebrating a friends progress and this was the perfect place. Arrived early enough for cocktails from Julz and Sarah-which were amazing. Colin took care of our every need and the meals were terrific. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- DEH62Dined on 8/7/2014Great food, good service, everyone in our party was happy. Good wine and Bourbon. Steaks and seafood were very good and well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.