Tony's of North Beach - Graton Resort
630 Park Court
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tony's of North Beach - Graton Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tonysofnorthbeach.com/
- Phone: 7075860777
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Daily 11am-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Tony Gemignani
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Tony's of North Beach - Graton Resort
Welcome to Tony’s of North Beach, home of 11 time World Pizza Champion Tony Gemignani. Located in the New Graton casino , Tony brings his passion and perfection to Rohnert Park, sharing his award winning pizzas with us all. Whether you choose the famous Pizza Margherita or the savory Cal Italia, Tony’s will not disappoint. All of Our ingredients are authentic, and imported from the Pizza Capital of the World, Napoli. Our menu is not limited to Pizza, but also includes mouth watering pastas and genuine Italian dinners. Pair any one of our entrées with our extensive Imported and Domestic wine list and your experience will not soon be forgotten. Be sure to sample one of our specialty cocktails such as our signature Negroni and finish your meal off with a classic digestive.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tony's of North Beach - Graton Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (10)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (6)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (5)romantic (4)great for outdoor dining (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- GreatDSandDined on 8/25/2014we really enjoyed our dining experience. One Best pizzas ever!Special Features:
- Misleading!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014We had a Living social for Antipasto, pizza for 4 , and gelato. Turns out it was appetizer and pizza for four people but only desert for one?!? Very misleading. It seems it defeats the purpose of a loss leader to get patrons to try your business and turn them off by using the tricky wording of an offer to give them dinner for four, but dessert for one. It is too bad because we love the Tony's in SF and had hoped to like this one closer to home.
- Good PizzaNYsouthernBelleDined on 8/24/2014They had a nice assortment of various types of Pizza. We enjoyed two of them. This is in a Cassino, but you can enter from the outside. The only down side is to get to a Restroom, you have to go out on the Cassino Floor and walk quite a ways. But, the food was good and we enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- luv2eatLuv2eatDined on 8/19/2014Our experience was very limited as we were using a Living Social coupon. Our server was very friendly and willing to explain how it all worked. We had the garlic bread as an appetizer - very good. For the main course we had the #2 Roman which was a flatbread pizza with three sections, so you got a nice variety. I had a Beringer Cab which was very nice. Our dinner came with a gelato, so we chose the salty caramel which was delicious! Since the pizza was for four and there were only two of us, we had a significant amount left. Our server dropped it. She came over and apologized, but didn't offer any compensation. I had two glasses of wine at $15 a pop, it would have been nice if they offer to comp a glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mikebVIPDined on 8/10/2014Always a good meal at Tony's in the Casino. Been here about a dozen times now and never let down. They did pull the giant meatball off the menu but I'll live as the little ones are equally as great. I love the bar area and the huge booths along the back wall. Service is always fantastic, ask for Jake he's fantastic!Special Features:
- Great Italian Food!LoriAmoreDined on 8/9/2014This was our second visit to Tony's and it was just as good as the first. We started with an order of the garlic cheese bread...out of this world. You have to try that no matter what! I ordered spaghetti and meatballs with meat sauce, which was excellent The sauce had good flavor and the meatballs were juicy and very flavorful. Hubby ordered the chicken parmesean...it was ok. Not alot of flavor. It was over a bed of linguine in a marinara sauce...the dish was a bit dry and the noodles stuck together as if they were microwaved. Not a selection we would choose again. Great wine, great service...we'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- The best pizzajwm1952VIPDined on 8/9/2014Best pizza, enough said. Always good, very consistent, excellent service.Special Features:
- Do not go,for prime ribFoodieDined on 7/14/2014We have eaten the Italian food here and it was delicious. But the prime rib was not outstanding by any means . Stick to the Italian menuI would recommend this to a friend.
- A genuinely nice place!NinetyOnceDined on 7/3/2014Wife and I have been to T'sofNB a half dozen times. Once with a group, couple times with other couples and then just ourselves. Loved it every time! Menu variety is great (I wanna try everything!), portions huge, prices fair and most importantly, the food is genuinely delicious! Atmosphere is cool and comfortable. One time we felt the music too loud for conversation.....but it was 'good' music! If not sitting at the casino side wall with diffused glass you hardly notice you are in one. Overall we really love the place, the feel is honest and genuine be it the food, the fun staff or the quirky design of place. Thanks Tony!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencealanDined on 6/29/2014We stopped in after an afternoon in Healdsburg. We ordered the calamari , a Caesar salad, and a large pizza. we ended the meal with gelato. Everything was great. Service was excellent. I read on yelp that there are concerns with Tony's , but I had a great experience. we had eaten many times at his Pizza Parlor in Castro Valley.Special Features:
- extensive wine list.notagamerDined on 6/25/2014However a bit on the pricier side. Server was great. Kid friendly side entranceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungryatgratonDined on 6/25/2014We have dined at Tony's twice now and have had excellent service and great food on both occasions.Special Features:
- Love the menuDiningdivaDined on 6/23/2014The menu has something for everybody. I love the carbonara, the artichoke Joe pizza was yummy. The service has always been great. Great place to relax and unwind after work. Great view of the beautiful hills. Great background music, sometimes a bit loud,but I think part of the ambiance. We have been here for dinner four times now.We will be back soon to try more of the menu, always have to have one thing new each time and have never been disappointed. Great addition to Sonoma County!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!KimmersDined on 6/17/2014Love their pizza! A lot of staff changes but they seem to still be holding it together...I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/16/2014delicious and great service. love the menu. love the different crust availabilitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have got to try everything !!DiningdivaDined on 6/1/2014We have been here a few times now and have always loved what we have ordered. We will continue returning here to try everything on the menu!! All has been wonderful so far !! Staff is great and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/27/2014I had the Buccatini pasta which was just ok. I personally think pizza is the way to go at Tony's.Special Features:
- 2TIME2TIMEVISITDined on 5/21/2014FOOD NOT HOT WHEN DELIVERED TO TABLE SERVER COULD HAVE STOPPED BY MORESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tony's Pizza - Graton ResortOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 5/3/2014A very large space compared with Tony's original North Beach spot in San Francisco. Nice modern ambiance. Same great quality pizza, salads, etc. as the N. Beach location. Fun for large groups, too.Special Features:
- The following 17 reviews are from the Tony's of North Beach - Graton Resort reviews archive.
- Table was ready on time appointmentDonmotobikeDined on 3/15/2014Our table was ready on time as stated on the appointment time..food was great authentic style Italian food...service was great highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great food!brookels04Dined on 3/9/2014Took a party of seven here for the first time, and we all had a fabulous time! Great food and desserts all around. Our waiter was perfect and had the right balance of checking in and letting our party be a bit rambunctious without interrupting too many times. All in all, highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The pizza is phenominal. IrpsteveVIPDined on 1/13/2014The pizza is phenominal. I am not a fan of its location (in a casino) at all.
- Slow serviceDine4funDined on 1/5/2014Molly the waitress was very accommodating and friendly and professionally. Unfortunately, the kitchen was very slow to produce. Wait time for the food to arrive about 30 mins for a salad. Salad was dry, not enough dressing, had to request some on the side. Very good string beans and asparagus as side dishes. Molly the waitress was very kind to provide my party of six individual checks. Ordering drinks was also slow to get from the bar.Special Features:
- Great Way to Bring in 2014LoriAmoreDined on 12/31/2013We celebrated our anniversary here on NYE this year. We loved it. We had the garlic bread, walnut blue cheese salad and a cicilian style pizza! Lots of food for a good price. Plenty of leftover pizza for the next day! We will definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers and salads wereNmjfDined on 12/16/2013Appetizers and salads were wonderful. , linguini with seafood needed a little more flavor but a great amount of seafood. The gelato was excellent. The service was greatSpecial Features:
- Best Pizzalinny2dineDined on 11/28/2013We tried the Food Network Challenge pizza and I know this was the best pizza I have eaten. Will be back to try more pizza'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rohnert Park GemGeezDined on 11/23/2013It was a surprise to visit Tony's at Graton and see what a great job they did with it. I was expecting something other than a friendly North Beach Italian Pizza Joint.Special Features:
- Great pizza. Really great.cecdkcDined on 11/22/2013Deliciously crisp New York Pizza. Great sauce and cheeses, house made sausage and pepperoni. Good drinks (try the Menta), too. The salumi is pretty substantial (though I would have liked more marinated veggies). A too loud for an intimate dinner or for a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza and Pasta in a casinotonysDined on 11/15/2013Tony's is a great place to go with friends or your romantic partner while visiting Graton Casino. Pizza is delicious, the pasta is pretty good as well and prices are reasonable. The meat lasagna must be really good because it was sold out when we arrived at 7pm on a Friday night. Definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLisaVIPDined on 11/15/2013We arrived, they were so unorganized, could hardly find our reservation. They sat us right in front, it was so noisy, I understand it's a casino nation but the noise level was ridiculous. The waitress was very inexperienced, didn't even ask us if we wanted water, or cracked pepper, or anything for that matter. Very unsophisticated help. I'm shocked seeing how this is Tony's of SF! We were there to see what's going on in the Graton casino.....we were appalled to be very honest with you. A horrible scene and we are very disappointed that they let this happen in a college town.
- Need to work out some glitches.....DarleneDined on 11/14/2013The food was good, but not hot. Four people at the table and the food was brought out piece-mill....the food should have been served all at one time. Had to send back drinks (Cosmo). Bring in Bar Rescue!!!! After being seated, we waited about 15inutes before anyone acknowledged us. I think it will be fine in a month or two. Willing to give them a chance!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak, Soggy Pizza, FriendlydineandwineVIPDined on 11/13/2013We visited Tony’s on a Wednesday evening one week after it opened. Service was prompt and friendly, and the servings large. We ordered the grilled green beans to start (Fritto) and they were very garlicky. Would not order again. Next was the green salad, which was excellent, fresh, and big enough for 2 people. My husband ordered the steak, which he loved and said he would come back for again. It was huge, smoked, and very tasty for only $27. It also came with a salad, French fries and a side. If we had known we wouldn’t have ordered the other salad. I had the special $18 pizza that won all of the awards (margharita) and was very disappointed. It was cold and soggy, with very little cheese or basil. Definitely not worth $18.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good.SymphonynightreviewDined on 11/11/2013We both ordered an Italian dish and enjoyed it very much. Portion was very large. Disappointed in wine list. Service was good as well. Would like to see more local wines Even though the restaurant is no smoking, ask for A table in the back. I could still smell smoke coming From the casino. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best!RyanGDined on 11/10/2013This is simply the best pizza on the west coast. Definatly not a pizza parlor, more of pizza meets fine dining. Great for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well doneMargeDined on 11/9/2013For the first week of operation, everything was well done. Food was great, service was friendly and efficient. I would recommend Tony's and would come back. Did I mention that the portions were very generous?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - but poor serviceDebiWilliamsDined on 11/6/2013We went there on day 2. Our server charged us $30.00 for one meatball. And while trying to make reservations for a future party of 20, the personnel at the front desk were very confused and abrupt and not customer service oriented. I'm still waiting for the credit on my credit card for the overcharge and still waiting to hear back from the events manager after emailing her 3 days ago for a menu for our party. The only saving grace was a young woman named Jordan, who was also working the reception area. As all others were struggling with their manners and skills, she quietly stepped in with a very calm and kind demeanor and elegantly solved the reservation issue the rest were having with the system. Thank you Jordan!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.