Tony Wu's Seafood & Steak
4811 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33445Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tony Wu's Seafood & Steak
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://tonywu.com/
- Phone: 5614988307
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 4:30pm - close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Tony Wu's Seafood & Steak
One taste and you will understand why "...every one just can't get enough of it." Blends of spices, juices and inegar, rivet taste buds and compliment a wide variety of dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tony Wu's Seafood & Steak reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- TomiraDined on 8/8/2014This is a good neighborhood restaurant. You get good value for what you pay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 22 reviews are from the Tony Wu's Seafood & Steak reviews archive.
- diningisourpleasureVIPDined on 5/23/2014Interesting menu with international flalr, preparation of food was disappointing.
- Re-UniteJosephDined on 4/1/2014Met a high-school friend and his wife for dinner after 50 years. the wives hit it off well and we're planning on another night out together when we are in town together.Special Features:
- Another great dining experienceGNNYDined on 2/20/2014Another great dining experience - always delicious food at good value with pleasant, professional service where you can have a conversation with fellow diners minus TVs, loud unwanted music and distracting noise levels. Not our first visit and certainly we'll return.Special Features:
- ConsistantSimonsezDined on 2/12/2014We always enjoy Tony Wu and our guests who were new to this restaurant were impressed.
- A nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/8/2014Our dining experience was pleasant. We were seated right away at a nice corner table. The restaurant was full, but not noisy which was a plus./ The staff was very friendly and attentive. The food came out pretty fast and was good. I think the others dining with me enjoyed the entree they picked more than I did. There was a lot of food for the price which was a plus as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I always order the duck. It'sJDBeeDined on 11/19/2013I always order the duck. It's crispy, yet juicy, just delicious. The best duck we've ever eaten. Try it. Best duck in town.Special Features:
- Lovely evening Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2013Lovely evening Great place for good food in a very pleasant atmosphere Have eaten here many timesSpecial Features:
- Take Granny or Your AuntDemandingMaxVIPDined on 4/16/2013My 88 year old cousin lives a short distance from Tony Wu's, which, while not your traditional chinese restaurant, it has some selections you would find on a Chinese restaurant menu. The prices to me seem steep, although they do offer a lot of food, including soups or salads and desserts if you order "FULLED DINNERS" [menu typo]. I've eaten there twice, and it really is a hoot, b/c virtually no one in the small dark poorly air conditioned dining room is under 80. Try the sea bass, the shrimp were tough, and the side of ribs was very large. It's a special place for special clientele, many who come from the movies next door. Service was attentive, patient, and good natured,I would recommend this to a friend.
- "crispy " duck was not verymtdelrayDined on 4/12/2013"crispy " duck was not very crispy although it was tasty - the restaurant suffers from very poor lighting -Special Features:
- Everything was great exceptDavidDined on 3/11/2013Everything was great except for the wine list which was incredible small and the one we chose was unavailable. With that said, the food was spectacular and look forward to returning
- We came with my mother-in-lawOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2013We came with my mother-in-law for her 92nd birthday. She had been here before and really enjoyed it. We are from out of town so it was her choice of where to eat. I must say that the food was excellent and the portions were quite large. We all loved the salad dressing and feel that the complete dinner with coffee/tea and dessert is reasonably priced. We would definitely come back the next time we visit her in Delray.Special Features:
- I had the steak and mushroomsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012I had the steak and mushrooms and the steak was chewy. We were at the restaurant previously and the quality was much better. For the price I was disappointed.
- good place to go with a smallREBrokerDined on 8/5/2012good place to go with a small group of people where everyone can find something they like on the menu.... and it's all good.Special Features:
- I always come to Tony Wu'smb22Dined on 7/12/2012I always come to Tony Wu's when in Boynton visiting my parents. THe food is always delicious. They could use a better wine list and maybe spruce up the decor, but you will not go wrong with the meal. Consistently good!Special Features:
- It was good food not terriblyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/29/2012It was good food not terribly exciting or attractive but the food was good and the service fine....Special Features:
- Great food, very bland ambiancegloria5Dined on 2/24/2012We had heard good things about this restaurant so we decided to give it a try. It appears they sometimes put reservations under first names so be prepared just in case. We opted for the seafood gumbo but got something that was more like potato soup but it was tasty. The service was good and the food was great but we felt like we were being a little rushed. The interior of the restaurant was very plain and looked like it hadn't been decorated for several decades. If you want a place that has good, fresh food this place is it but if you want something with that AND incredible ambiance this might not be the place for you. I think if they opened the place up a little and decorated they would have more guests.Special Features:
- great place to dine in quietOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2012great place to dine in quiet in order to have conversation--delicious shrimp with mushrooms or broiled shrimpSpecial Features:
- Food is ok nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2012Food is ok nothing special. Portions are fair. Just nothing exciting about going there..Special Features:
- food was fine, noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/25/2012food was fine, noise level fine, staff unprofessional
- Tony Wu is my favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/26/2011Tony Wu is my favorite restaurant in Florida. The food is excellent and it is always consistently fantastic! Can't wait to go back.
- Interesting placeMarcoVIPDined on 12/12/2011Nice looking place in an ugly shopping center. Interesting menu featuring a well priced 3 course dinner. Great salad dressing that is for sale.
- Reliable Tony Wu'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2011We have been eating at Tony Wu's restaurant for many years. The food is consistently delicious, and we especially love their salad dressing which is available at the restaurant or on line. The servers are friendly and good. We highly recommend Tony Wu's for special occasions as well as "regular" occasions which will become special once you've eaten their food.Special Features: