Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale
7303 E Indian School Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tommyvscottsdale.com/
- Phone: (480) 427-2264
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Doug Havins
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have one private dining room available for up to 35 guests.
- Private Party Facilities: Our prvate room seats up to 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Zoran Klisara 6027033540
A word from Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale
Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen and Bar, located in the heart of Downtown Scottsdale, is an excellent place to relax and enjoy fine wine, delicious food, and the company of good friends. Come and enjoy our exciting, upbeat atmosphere and forget your troubles!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (38)good for groups (32)fit for foodies (31)great for outdoor dining (29)notable wine list (23)special occasion (22)romantic (19)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (9)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Will returnSierragalDined on 11/10/2014Very good food - good choices and beautifully served. Not crazy about outdoor dining on a parking lot but it was quiet and comfortableSpecial Features:
- Great foodGreatfoodDined on 11/9/2014I do not live in Arizona, but whenever I am in the Phoenix area, I try to plan at least one meal at Tommy V's. The food and service are exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placejpickDined on 11/8/2014Good was very good and the menu was excellent. Prices were very reasonable and we rely enjoyed our time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeniseVIPDined on 10/30/2014Love this place. We always come here when we visit Scottsdale! Food and service are awesome! And the best cannoli we ever had!Special Features:
- BaronDined on 10/27/2014This was my first time, and I was impressed with both the food and the service. There was a good variety on the menu and wine list. I'll be back!Special Features:
- Great food and musicRileyDined on 10/25/2014Had a wonderful meal in the restaurant and moved to the bar after to enjoy a glass of wine and a great jazz band!Special Features:
- Pre theater optionnjfranVIPDined on 10/19/2014Excellent dining option for pre Scottsdale Performing Arts Center shows. Excellent carpaccio and caprese appetizers and the pasta is always good. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/18/2014Always great food and service. Place not to miss and always well worth it.Special Features:
- Excellent Food SelectionSharonGDined on 10/18/2014Went to Tommy V's as part of ASU Family weekend with 3 generations (young adult, middle aged adult and older parents!). Everyone found food that suited their taste and all agreed it was a wonderful place to eat. We sat on the patio which was beautiful. The only challenge, and it wasn't much, was that the server had a difficult time doing his job due to the bus staff not being very attentive (clearing appetizer/salad dishes before main course arrived, etc). They are accommodating with changes to side dishes which really helped to tailor the meal, good wine list and drinks. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Fabulous!ValleygirlDined on 10/18/2014From beginning to end, the experience was lovely. Delicious drinks, amazing appetizers, fabulous main course, and tasty tiramisu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surpriseCanadiansRusDined on 10/17/2014We were looking for a restaurant that served spaghetti and google led us to Tommy V's. When we walked in, the atmosphere was a great surprise - very classy. The food was fantastic and the service was exceptional! We will definitely go back when visiting Scottsdale again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!MEK1VIPDined on 10/17/2014Has been a while since I have been here. It was a perfect evening and our waiter, Tyler, was terrific. Looking forward to my next time already!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dinefromnjDined on 10/17/2014Food was excellent. Service also was outstanding and waiter very attentive and helpful. Reasonably priced with large portions and good variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good PastaOkearnVIPDined on 10/16/2014I tried the seafood pasta dish. Very well prepared. Service was great and the restaurant has a good wine list. They did a great job in the pear saladSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit to Tommy VJeffdrJVIPDined on 10/11/2014We made a late reservation last Saturday night and had a great dinner. A nice night, we sat outside. My wife, the Princess loved the ravioli and I had a great pork dish. We found a delicious reasonably marked up Italian wine that we enjoy. Our professional server made the evening especially enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the foodBabsVIPDined on 10/11/2014Service and food were very good, live music was too loud and overall the restaurant was rather loud.Special Features:
- Outstanding!GivemelocalDined on 10/11/2014We had a great double date here over the weekend. Perfect mix of outdoor patio space, delicious food, and outstanding service. The servers and staff were so attentive, no detail went unnoticed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Experience at Tommy V'sSpotDined on 10/5/2014This is the second time I've been to Tommy V's and the food and service are as memorable as the first time. Very attentive and engaging service willing to accommodate almost any request. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & great jazztwofoodiesVIPDined on 10/3/2014A nice relaxing restaurant with terrific food ( my favorite Italian) and Saturday night mellow jazz. Now that it is cooler outside their patio is a great place. Delicious filet with sautéed spinach and penne pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- xxOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and atmospherePattiDined on 9/26/2014Came here for restaurant week. It was our first time here and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Great value for the three course meal. The portions were large also, so last night we enjoyed the meal all over again as leftovers. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Nice place.LocalVIPDined on 9/26/2014Everything was fine. Service was outstanding. Food was good, not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findsrqfoodieDined on 9/26/2014Our first visit was a lucky accident. We had great food and great service. Returned a few days later to more great food and excellent service at very reasonable prices. Don't miss this spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "must try" restaurantChipDined on 9/21/2014Our server Katie was outstanding and the host, Kevin was very accommodating. Food was superb and I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 9/20/2014Just love this place. Food is wonderful, love the atmosphere. Brought friends here because we enjoy it so much.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Wait staff are great! Food consistently good. We find ourselves coming back again and againSpecial Features:
- Great placeFridayDined on 9/12/2014Tommy V's is one of our favorite places to eat. The food and service is always great! Our server, Tyler, was very fun and efficient. We love taking guest there too.Special Features:
- Wonderful traditional Italianrag2105VIPDined on 9/9/2014We stumbled upon Tommy V's a few years back when visiting Scottsdale. Now it has become a tradition and the last three visits have never let us down. I don't know how something as plain as a Caesar salad can be so perfect. Or, the martinis - just bliss... An icy cold blast of booze that feels like a full body hug from Bacchus himself. The chicken parm dish I have had twice now is simply incredible. I don't know how I manage to eat the entire helping, but my plate is always scraped clean. Their Canolis are no friggin joke. It is NY quality food in the desert. You just have to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Sevice and WinedezmanDined on 9/7/2014This is real Italilan food. All of the pasta is home made and servings are very right sized...............not too much and clearly not tapas size that is the trend in Scosttsdale. The egglant is fabuous paired with the ceaser salad and a chianti.Special Features:
- Love Tommy V'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/1/2014Tommy V's is an organic Italian restaurant with the best testing and quality food. The service is impeccable. The I patio is really nice and you can people watch downtown Scottsdale while dining. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and locationlocalchasDined on 8/31/2014And the food was good, but a little too salty. Also, even though the restaurant was not full, they seated a group right next to us that was loud and had way too much perfume on. I don't know why they couldn't have seated them a little bit away from the other people in the restaurant because the perfume really did not do anything for the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jazzjunkyDined on 8/30/2014We go here mainly to hear the music, but it's always a pleasure to try new things from the generous menu.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceBuffettJamesVIPDined on 8/30/2014Food was great, but the service was outstanding. Well Done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tommy no'smegDusTVIPDined on 8/25/2014it was our 1st visit and once seeing the slightly strange layout of the restaurant we decided to have dinner at the bar top. the bartender ignored us for some time before heading over - the bar was not busy, nor the restaurant - so i don't believe there's any excuse other than he didn't care to greet us. once under way his attitude didn't improve much, even with our positivity and friendly banter. his wine service was scary, i don't think you're supposed to wrestle the foil. my hubby and i love italian food, we had: carpaccio, salads, chicken parm & the chef's seafood pasta - all ok, nothing special. good service can save a bad meal, good food doesn't always save bad service, and in this case there weren't any winners.
- First timers, but not last.jerseyjoeDined on 8/18/2014Good location, nice ambience very good service and more than good food.Special Features:
- Hot Is Not Always GoodHeavyMetalMeatHammerVIPDined on 8/15/2014One should never, ever, have to wait for the wine to cool down before drinking it. My red was served at something like 85 degrees. This borders on criminal negligence. That said, the food and service were first-rate. But I'll just have iced tea next time. Or maybe water.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant in the AZRonnieVIPDined on 8/8/2014Zoran and his wife run the place and provide outstanding food and excellent friendly service. Make sure you order the orichetti seafood pasta as either an appetizer or the main course. the food is excellent and the wine selection is once . Everything is reasonably priced. I will go back there again and again and again!!!!Special Features:
- The following 321 reviews are from the Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale reviews archive.
- best timeKatNBDined on 7/26/2014The food was so melt in your mouth delicious! It was too loud for a nice conversation but the look was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Italian placeErin150VIPDined on 7/25/2014I took my mom here when she visited me and we both really liked our meals and they were reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch Restaurant in ScottsdalediningdawnDined on 7/24/2014This restaurant is a 1 of a kind, it has an upscale feel, but not too formal. It has 5 star food, but reasonable prices. The absolute perfect ambience for our special occasion dinner. Would recommend to anyone trying to find that perfect restaurant that has casual class with superior service, great menu, including some organic, vegetarian, and gluten free choices, also the best hearty, nicely portioned appetizers, salads, pasta, seafood, meat dishes, variety of fabulous specials, tantalizing desserts. 1st class in my book, best restaurant in town. You just can't go wrong. I ordered the rib eye steak special unaware that it would be the best steak I've ever had. Between all of us, we ordered a little of everything. We were absolutely WOWed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.