Tommy O's Pacific Rim Grill
4101 SE 192nd Ave
Vancouver, WA 98683Neighborhood:
Pan-AsianPrice: $30 and under
Tommy O's Pacific Rim Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommyosaloha.com/
- Phone: 3608922484
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Pan-Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: At Tommy O's, our professional catering team offers the perfect solution for home entertaining, special occasions or office events. Choose from one of our fantastic luau menus, appetizer menus, or design your own to suit your gathering. You can expect the highest level of service and attention to every detail in making your occasion unforgettable. Our team is experienced with everything from weddings to office conferences. Whether you're hosting a relaxing luau, an up-scale dining occasion or a once-in-a-lifetime special event, leave the stress to us. We cater to fit your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Tommy O's Grill offers private dining options to fit most any occasion. Contact us at (360) 892-2484 for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Tommy O 8886542795
- Entertainment: On Friday nights experience an array of the best local musicians playing everything from island style classics to modern acoustic sets. Music starts at 7:00pm and goes all the way to close.
A word from Tommy O's Pacific Rim Grill
At Tommy O's Pacific Rim Grill, a casually elegant dining experience accompanies the finest flavors the Pacific Rim has to offer. Our comfortable dining room welcomes both intimate gatherings and large parties with ease. Our knowledgeable service staff provide impeccable service, accompanied by the Aloha Spirit, while our chefs create the very best in Pacific Rim cuisine. From succulent fresh seafood to prime cuts of perfectly grilled steak, experience the finest dining on the East Side.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tommy O's Pacific Rim Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- The best!TannerDined on 6/6/2013It was the first time I ate there. I would have to say it was probably the best meal I have had. Food was excellent, service amazing, and overall amazing resturant! I would eat there again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedCachristnerDined on 6/1/2013Went to tommy o's for a special dinner for my anniversary, we made e reservation and thought because we had explained with was a special meal . They did noting for us. We were provided with an awful table and no mention was made by the server about our special day. I expected for the price and the reviews I read that place would be nicer than it was. Place was Very noisy had to have a conversation and not very romantic, felt food was too overpriced, skipped dessert so we would not have to take out a loan. We will not be returningSpecial Features:
- AlohaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2013It was a great place to meetup with high schools that I haven't seen for many years. We laugh and laughed and shared great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So sad they're leavingFirstTimerDined on 5/26/2013After many visits to Tommy O's downtown, we finally made a good reason to go to the 192nd restaurant. Everything was as expected and better. Our waitress, Sandra, was jovial and helpful and not at all put off by our demanding group. The menu was just what we expected, although I was unaware of the happy hour drink specials so was pleasantly surprised to find that the glass of wine I ordered was less than I expected. The only sour note of the evening was when Sandra told us the restaurant is closing in two weeks! We hope that Tommy finds a way to open another restaurant in the neighborhood soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's birthdayBlackboltDined on 5/19/2013I just threw a suprise birthday party for my wife and six of her friends here last weekend. Tommy o's was more than accommodating as usual. We even hung out and talked for 3 hours after eating and bills were paid. We simply did not feel as though we were being pushed out the door in anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's day brunchMontyinwaDined on 5/12/2013We attended Mother's day brunch, 2013. We were seated immediately, no sit at the bar for 10 minutes while we "prepare" your table. The brunch was buffet style. Lots of food, which was very tasty. Prime rib, omelets, Hawaiian style foods, etc. Overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites!L8BlumrDined on 5/4/2013I love Tommy O's! The food is fantastic and the ambience makes you feel like you're on vacation in Hawaii. In particular, their spinach salad, the ribeye, and of course all the suishi options are exceptional. The only small negative is that on weekend nights it gets really busy, making it hard for the servers and kitchen to keep up, and the noise level becomes too high for my taste.Special Features:
- I made this reservation forKattDined on 5/4/2013I made this reservation for a special apprecitation dinner for a congregational ministry group. We had a great time. The waitress knew a lot about the dishes that she was serving. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entreejoeyDined on 5/3/2013The appitizers were great. Ordered and ell and alvacado roll. And the pork lettice app. They were both great. We both had the butterfish.fist time eating it wss a very small piece of fish that was just ok. We got 5 green beans and a cup of mushy black rice. Overall experience was ok. Prolly wobt be back.Special Features:
- Flavorful and deliciousOrdinaryAwesomeDined on 5/1/2013Overall, the food was great. - I had scallops (although small sized and almost ala carte) which were tasty, in their coconut flavor. Forbidden brown rice didn't help the dish, the flavor was very overpowering and made the small scallops look smaller. - My wife had the Mac nut crusted halibut and lobster risotto. Absolutely delicious and worth the money. Service. We could barely hear her, and the restaurant was generally peaceful. We only drink water, but fought to get refills. As our table was bussed, we sat and waited. No water, no bill. Several minutes later, she asks - "how are we doing?" Awkward. She plopped the bill on the table and said, oh - what desserts are you interested in? Without a menu, it's a hard question to answerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013Excellent Service. The waitress helped us out and and the chef make her a "pork" sandwhich from the lunch menu. WE THANKED HER!!!!!Special Features:
- We'd been at Tommy O's downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013We'd been at Tommy O's downtown - the restaurant on 192nd was very nice - play more Hawaiian music and wish there was some scenery! but all-in-all - good food - we'll be back. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Ono!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013Ono! really loved it Candace our server was the best! coconut shrimp, and macadamia nut halibut very good. A nice taste of Hawaii.
- Guy took really good car ofChuSylDined on 4/13/2013Guy took really good car of us; the food was great!Special Features:
- Service could have been betterRaeGDined on 4/12/2013Service could have been better - The waiter asked if some people in our group wanted "soup or salad" as if it came with the meal, but in the end both people were charged for their salads unexpectedly. When confronted with the issue - the waiter didn't even apologize.Special Features:
- Romantic layoutOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/10/2013We went to Tommy opO's for our 32nd wedding anniversary. Service was a bit slow, however food was excellent as was the wine. Great spot for romantic dinner. I would prefer a more scenic location to have a special occasion dinner but would come back for the excellent choices on the menu. My wife loved everything about our experience & we will return very soon.Special Features:
- Good place to take friends.CookieDined on 4/6/2013This was my fourth time to dine at Tommi O's. I've enjoyed it each time and will return.Special Features:
- Don't go on a holidayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Tommy O's is normally a great place, at least when I've been there previously for lunch. However, the Easter brunch was terrible. The food was almost inedible - oversalted potatoes, dried out noodles, mushy french toast, and a sad fruit salad which consisted only of melons when lots more fruit is available now. I was embarrassed I had taken a friend there and would never go on a holiday again. Waiter was great, hostess was rather surly.Special Features:
- Happy Hour is a better dollarOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Happy Hour is a better dollar value. However, the food was great and the Banana Lumpia dessert with the coconut ice cream was thoroughly enjoyed.
- Tommy O's was once again exceptionapizza2loveDined on 3/29/2013Tommy O's was once again exceptional. Absolutely loved the entire dinner. Looking forward to our next time at Tommy O's.Special Features:
- This was a bit of a swingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/27/2013This was a bit of a swing and a miss. Their cocktail that I had (Hanalei Moon) was actually quite delicious, but everything else was something I could easily get at a nice chain restaurant -- not bad at all, but not unique. The place itself had a very odd feel to it. It was clearly a converted early-80's office building. Overall, this was an incredibly calorie-dense meal for the enjoyment I got out of it. I probably won't be back, and that's the first time I've been able to say that for any place I've been to in Portland. Not to mention, the service was slow (not because my waitress was bad, but because she was incredibly busy. She was actually pretty awesome when she could show up.Special Features:
- We arrived a few minutes beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013We arrived a few minutes before our reservation time, and were seated promptly. From appetizers through our entrees, the food was fantastic. The Ahi Tuna Steak and Pork Chop are top notch. The noise level was pretty high, but our table was still able to hold conversations. If you are looking for wine with your meal, make sure to ask what is available. We found that the wine list was not updated.Special Features:
- Fantastic FindOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013Outstanding restaurant with the most delicious food! We've been twice now and plan more "date night" trips there. Their pork is to die for and the lobster wasabi risotto will have you craving for more. Highly recommend reservations tho. Can't say enough good things about this local restaurant!!!Special Features:
- i enjoyed hosing dinner forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013i enjoyed hosing dinner for 6 the other night. All was very enjoyable. Not too noisy. The wait staff, very helpful in selecting a special-dieter' requirements. Foior was delicious and a good price. Thanks, DorisSpecial Features:
- Tommy O's never fails to impressOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/17/2013Tommy O's never fails to impress and delight. It's my favorite place to meet friends or take family for a special occasion or just an easy location to enjoy outstanding dining. The full menu offers a wide range of delicious options, and the Happy Hour is an excellent bargain for quality eats!Special Features:
- A nice surprise in Vancouver!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2013Perfect! We've been to Tommy O's in downtown Vancouver and always enjoyed it. This was our first time at the 192nd Street location. We will be back. It's our new favorite! Wonderful!!Special Features:
- Had a rib eye steak that IOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/10/2013Had a rib eye steak that I had to send back because it was very tough to cut and had it replaced with a pork chop. The pork chop was excellent. Mix drinks were very good. Everyone else liked their food.Special Features:
- Primary server and hostessOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Primary server and hostess service could have been a little better. Other support service was great. One dish (scallops) was great other (halibut) was a tad over cooked. Place is cozy. Main area can get loud. The private dining area (behind glass enclosed room) is a little quieter. Parking is tight but there is overflow parking at the credit union and QFC.Special Features:
- Disappointing FirstOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2013Our first disappointing experience for all five adults. I called, spoke with Linda, verified online request for Ahi room table and asked about bringing a birthday cake, happy to pay the quoted $15 plating and serving fee. We arrived early to hand off the cake before the birthday person arrived. Staff unaware of cake or seating reservation. From hors d’oeuvres through dinner plates, each was over cooked and dry; the coconut shrimp hard and calamari steak almost too salty to eat. Dessert menus were brought and we had to remind about the cake - end of surprise. It was eventually brought out with our unlighted candle, plates and forks for us to serve (we'd have rather paid the fee, as arranged). Bad night at Tommy O's.
- Fun girl's night outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013I liked the relaxed feel of the place, decor and ambience, great food, and our waitress was awesome. I had the ribeye steak, and it was delicious! It was a huge portion also. The key-lime tart was yummy, but the banana bread pudding was amazing! Definitely will go back more often.Special Features:
- Great Hawaiian Fusion food...OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/2/2013Great Hawaiian Fusion food... Tommy's Eastside Grill is consistenly good.Special Features:
- Go here for lunch with theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/20/2013Go here for lunch with the team when we have a big group. Lots of good food and nice that they have a room for big groups.Special Features:
- Good food, bad serviceSwhitDined on 2/18/2013This is usually a great restaurant- romantic, fantastic food, quiet- however, the service was subpar. We went on a Monday evening and waited for 30-45 minutes to receive our appetizer. We were told there were many sushi orders which held up the making and delivery of our appetizer. As nice as this restaurant is, you would think they would have provided the appetizer as complimentary for being patient. I sure hope the service improves because I'd hate to stop eating at Tommy O's.Special Features:
- GREAT Happy hour deals onOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2013GREAT Happy hour deals on appetizers! Kalua pork quesadilla really outstanding! Definitely recommending to friends!
- Lobster wasabi risotto wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Lobster wasabi risotto was dreamy. We kept the waiter busy, and he kept my sapphire and tonics coming. Cant wait to go back.Special Features:
- Good food, ok servicnot great valueOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2013Food was pretty good, but expensive for the portion given. We were seated right away upon arrival (made on-line reservation). An adjoining table of women had a bit too much alcohol, so we got to hear them laughing half the evening. Our server was nice enough, but service was a bit slow. For the price I expected a better evening...probably won't be back unless they offer a 2-for-1 :-)Special Features:
- The perfect place to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013This was our first time there and it was fabulous. The food was extremely well done. It was fresh, very tasteful, and the presentation was awesome. Atmosphere was great. It was also very easy to make and change reservations on line. We were very impressed and have already recommended it to our friends.Special Features:
- This is a great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013This is a great restaurant for the Vancouver/Camas area and seems to always be busy. It manages to serve excellent selections for adults and a kids menu as well. Our service was very good.Special Features:
- My wife and I had dinner hereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013My wife and I had dinner here on Valentines Day. We both had the teriyaki steak and rice dinner which was great and the cucumber salad is unbelievably good. We will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- The food was amazing, DaniOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013The food was amazing, Dani ( our serve)r was fantastic !!!!!! Have recommended to several friends already, and will continue. Thank you for the fantastic time, if you havent tried Tommy O's, due your taste buds a favor and in todays world where customer service seems to be a thing of the past. Tommy O's exceeded all expectations. Started with the Lobster Pot Stickers, Prime Rib that melted on your tongue, Ahi w/Lobster risotto words cannot express the delight on this plate. SAVE room for the desert, the twist on the Bread pudding is something out of this world, two words (deep Fired ) and the Dark chocolate Mousse need I say more. Thank you, to all of you that made my friends Birthday dinner GREAT!!!!Special Features: