4714 Montgomery Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814Neighborhood:
Bethesda / Chevy Chase
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tommyjoes.com/
- Phone: 3016543801
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
A word from Tommy Joe's
Tommy Joe's is a local Bethesda, Maryland Restaurant tradition. If you are looking for great, consistent food in a friendly neighborhood atmosphere, you need to go to Tommy Joe's. We have a new wine list to compliment any of our delicious entrees, including our crab cakes, which are made with Jumbo Lump Crab Meat--no filler--simply the best. At night, there is no place else to be. We have 24 High Definition flat panel televisions, 32" – 42" each for every sporting event, along with the best dance floor in Bethesda. Get here early so you don't have to wait in line. And, you have to see our patio bar with a beautiful mural of scenes around Washington, D.C. It’s even covered and heated in the winter! Happy Hour at Tommy Joe's is the best time to gather and enjoy our great new Happy hour specials for both food and drink. Our friendly staff will do anything we can to help make your time at "THE JOE" the best possible. And remember.............."Everybody Goes to Tommy Joe's".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tommy Joe's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Enclosed outdoor barSailor123VIPDined on 3/9/2014Basic sports bar, bar food is pretty good...great burgers...and I can take my dog since the outdoor bar in back is enclosed. Great spot.
- SurpriseSewinggirlDined on 1/14/2014Was pleasantly surprised the food was tasty and hot. Excellent service (Caroline) and happy hour drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A group of us went there forcanuckVIPDined on 12/31/2013A group of us went there for dinner on New Year's Eve. The place looked run down and we were the only diners there, but the food was surprisingly good. Their crab dip was delicious. The entrees are pretty basic American fare, but everyone, both adults and kids, liked their meals. I wouldn't go back when the weather is cold because the heat didn't seem to be working - we ate with our coats on. The place could use a major renovation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour!KevinDined on 11/15/2013I made dinner reservations at Tommy Joe's, not knowing it was a pretty nice, after work, happy hour spot. It actually turned out to be a pleasant surprise because I went there with one of my good friends who was from out of town. It gave us an opportunity to eat good food, watch the game, catch up on lost time, and see a few fairly attractive women, all in a very energetic atmosphere. Two thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patio dining in backSailor123VIPDined on 10/16/2013A sports bar dive. Yet with great food, friendly service, and the outdoor dining means dogs are a-ok. Loved it.Special Features: