Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale
15205 N Kierland Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 4805053668
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Island Time Happy Hour 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Kouri Killmeier
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We host parties from 20 people to 200 people on premises. The perfect setting for Birthdays, Rehearsal Dinners and Business Mixers.
- Entertainment: Please contact us for a schedule of our Live Island Music
- Special Events: Join us for Island Time, Tommy's version of Happy Hour with reduced prices on drinks and appetizers. EVERYDAY 3-6pm
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale
Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
143 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (86)special occasion (73)great for lunch (62)good for groups (52)fit for foodies (46)romantic (45)neighborhood gem (41)scenic view (36)great for brunch (32)vibrant bar scene (31)kid-friendly (30)hot spot (25)late-night find (15)notable wine list (13)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/17/2014Great place for our birthday celebration. We loved the desert.Special Features:
- Recent VisitHerb3VIPDined on 8/15/2014The food is always good and no surprises. Must say that our server was very good. Very attentive and overall A +
- greatDJN1VIPDined on 8/15/2014sat us for our reservation right away in booth requested. Server was there right away and squared away our drink order. Great Service throughout the evening and meal was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls lunchRetiredRoseDined on 8/10/2014Server was attentive and pleasant; however, food was overpriced with small portions. Fish tacos had very little fish with mostly coleslaw. The beer batter fish sandwich was extremely greasy and not crisp and crunchy. Bellini cocktails were a disappointment, too. We were a table of 8 women, and most of us were not happy with our entrees.Special Features:
- Nice dinnerLolliVIPDined on 7/24/2014Fish was great and Phil, our waiter, was fantastic. The Lobster bisque was delicious, and I'm from south Louisiana!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodChristyDined on 7/22/2014The food was very tasty and service was great. The wine list was a bit limited. Noise level in the room was moderate and we were able to hear each other talk at a round table for 5.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScooterDined on 7/21/2014Have dined there previously...chose it for dinner with friends who had not been there. We couldn't make up our minds so we decided to select a number of appetizers to share. The best idea...was like a tapas bar! If you like crab, the crab and avocado salad was absolutely delicious! Their sangria is also great! All in all, great dining adventure.Special Features:
- Perfect Choice for group diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/20/2014I appreciated the fact that Tommy Bahama's-Scottsdale staff quickly accommodated my party when grew from 2 to 4. The server knew his drink and food line and was quick to recommend specialty dishes and cocktails. From the yucca fries, jerk chicken to the mojitos, the diverse meal was a winner. And an added plus, it was in walking distance from the Westin hotel.Special Features:
- Awesome as usualSteakhouse01Dined on 7/20/2014Very nice service, calm friendly and professional, not overly familiar or manipulative in any way. Food was awesome, and live music was pleasantly in the background. All in all A+ today.Special Features:
- Always a good timeFogarbreDined on 7/19/2014We have been to this restaurant quite a few times now and the food and service are very good and consistent! It was mentioned that we were celebrating a birthday and the dessert was on the house! Our server was informative, charming, witty and fun! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Tonny Bahama'sCathyVIPDined on 7/16/2014This restaurant had an upstairs where you could see the view of Scottsdale. Our waiter was very helpful and took time to talk to us. The food wasn't anything out of the ordinary.Special Features:
- Impeccabl Service / Fabulous FoodTinaDined on 7/14/2014SHANE was our server. From the moment we arrived, to the moment we stepped out of the restaurant, he was spot on. Personable but not clingy, great conversationalist & fun. Our food mirrored the service in that it was perfect. The scallop sliders were amazing and a must order. The crab/avocado salad was unique & flavorful. Make sure you save room for the chocolate cake ... large & in charge, it was over the top YUM!! Wow !Special Features:
- Best Service EverZAK1VIPDined on 7/11/2014The food is always good, the drinks even better, but Bruce is the best waiter we have ever seen...out of sight but there when needed, and funny too.Special Features:
- Tommy's RocksMDA1Dined on 7/7/2014Everything about Tommy's is great. The wait staff, the timing, the food, the non rushed but attentive staff. And they still serve fresh hot bread and special butter to start while others are cutting back.Special Features:
- NhoymsVIPDined on 7/6/2014Everybody enjoyed the dinner! Thanks for a memorable bday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimeHoildayRiderDined on 7/5/2014Hi, this was my wife's 50th birthday and we chose Tommy Bahamas for the first time to celebrate. What a terrific experience, most of all the server made our evening very special, he was attentive and genuinely friendly. Thanks for a great time and we will be back again and again!Special Features:
- A Great ChoiceGr8FoodLvrsDined on 7/4/2014We dined at Tommy Bahama's for our anniversary and could not have chosen a better place. The ambiance was wonderful, the food was superb and our waiter (Bruce) was absolutely outstanding. His knowledge of the menu was awesome and his recommendations were flawless. Try the Coconut Cloud Martinis. I don't like Rum and they will definitely be a new favorite! All in all, it was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NAHU GroupDanoDined on 6/28/2014Manny was an excellent server, food was outstanding (coffee crusted ribeye a little overdone but delicious) ... thank you. Our group of 7 thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, location, and the retail store.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just a retail storyTammyDined on 6/27/2014Enjoyed dining in Tommy Bahama's restaurant. I've shopped in their retail store for years but never ate there. Great lunch menu! Service was outstanding. A nice relaxing atmosphere . . .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mehk8smomVIPDined on 6/26/2014A few years ago this was a favorite place - especially in the summer when the happy hour was fun, full-menued, and a relatively good deal. Something has happened. The selection of small plate appetizers has been reduced, and the best ones are gone. My favorite "fresh" grapefruit and basil vodka martini is made with bottled grapefruit juice. The prices have gone up and the quality has gone down. With my favorite small plates no longer on the happy hour menu, I ordered from the regular menu. My crab bisque was GREAT; however, the crab and avocado salad left MUCH to be desired. First, there was very little crab and avocado. An overly salty feta covered the mostly chopped lettuce salad. The saltiness of the feta overpowered the crab. Too bad.Special Features:
- Best Martinis!n8ivukDined on 6/21/2014Tommy's make the best Martinis. The Grapefruit Basil is my favorite, but the Pineapple Jalepeno Mojito is also delicious, but it had a big kick. The food is excellent, a good varied menu. Service is good and not rushed.Special Features:
- The best Cuban sandwich ever!!!pampermeDined on 6/21/2014I am Cuban and have eaten many Cuban sandwiches in my life, but none as good as this one! Simply delicious! The coleslaw was the best also!!! Excellent ambiance, staff and music!!! Love Paul McDermand's music!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Food and service is always great. A friendly atmosphere and very family friendly. Its especially nice when they have live music and steel drumsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hamburger was okKimoDioDined on 6/20/2014Had lunch with family and distant cousin and her family from California. We had a great time. The server was excellent, right on top of things. Water glass were kept full and we weren't rushed. I ordered the American Hamburger. It was tasty, but watch out, it drips a lot. If you don't put a napkin on your lap, don't be surprised. They were stingy on the French fries. This was our second time there. We'll be back to try some other treats and maybe brunch.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2014Tommy Bahama's never fails to impress with their food and service. This is one of my family's favorite restaurants and we're always happy to see one when we travel. The restaurant in Scottsdale is no exception. The food was fabulous and the wait staff was extremely friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- You won't regret!PinkshoesDined on 6/18/2014Some friends and I had dinner at Tommy Bahamas after a meeting, it was just what we needed! Great ambiance, service and food. The guacamole appetizer and pineapple Creme brûlée were unlike anything I've ever had! Can't wait to go again!Special Features:
- Delightful in Every WayOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/16/2014My husband and I enjoyed a fairly impromptu evening at Tommy Bahamas. It was delightful in every way. A knowledgeable, friendly, professional server; fabulous seafood and a wonderful steel drummer playing. We sat outside and despite the temps being over 100 degrees the misters worked perfectly and the breeze made it just a lovely experience. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Excellent entrees! Great service! Great atmosphere. As always Tommy Bahama's Restaurant delivers!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding dinnerLarryDined on 6/15/2014We went to TB Scottsdale for father's day dinner 2014. The pitcher of house made sangria was perfect. Best I ever had. Just the right amount of brandy with the fruit and red wine. at $ 38 for a pitcher, which filled 8 glasses, this was a bargain. We had six different dinners, all just outstanding. Macadamia crusted mahi - Perfect! My son had a full rack of ribs, says it was the best he ever had. I had a truly innovative salad - avocado mixed with scallion and shredded romaine, formed into a disc about 4" diameter x 2" high. topped with feta cheese and a generous amount of fresh lump crab.
- Tommy Bahama ScottsdaleCountryDined on 6/13/2014Food excellent as always, service good. Definitely feel like your on vacation when you go to this restaurant. Paul the steel drum musician is one of the main reasons we continue to return, he puts you in that beach state of mind. We only had one negative experience, the acoustics in the upstairs dining area can get bad when the room is full of dining guests and the outside doors are not open to let the noise out. It was difficult to have a conversation and understand one another. The noise just bounces around that room. everything else was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/13/2014The food is fantastic. Our friend said it was the best Mahi he'd ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sandDined on 6/11/2014Incredible "dinner after dark" deal for a couple for $50: share an appetizer and dessert, an entree each, and 2 mai tais. You can't afford not to go.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2014The food was delicious and the service very attentive. A little bit pricey but worth it!Special Features:
- Renovation Needed.TotalExperienceChickDined on 6/6/2014This location has been there at least 10 plus years and is desperately in need of a remodel. The place is showing a lot of use and it seems tired overall - menu presentation, drinks, even the employees attire - dated. Time to refresh and renew for everyone's sake. I'll keep an eye out to see if they revamp and definitely will revisit. AZ welcomes a little island vibe on any given summer's eve.Special Features:
- Good place for relaxing -OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/4/2014We found this location on open table which just happened to be in a shopping area across the street from our hotel. Service was very good after we waited entirely too long for our cocktail order. To their credit when they realized they had failed to deliver our drinks the manager accompanied the server to the table, apologized for the wait and comped the round. After the initial problem the service was excellent. Our server was very attentive without being intrusive and we all enjoyed our meal. Good food, good service and a comfortable surrounding. I would recommend Tommy Bahama's to anyone visiting the area.Special Features:
- Fantastic experienceDJN1VIPDined on 5/30/2014Ambience and food were great and service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PARADISE CLOSE TO HOMExnycopVIPDined on 5/30/2014Whenever we visit Tommy Bahama's, we feel like we are back in Hawaii or the Caribbean. The atmosphere is great, steel band music in the background, friendly hostesses and servers and a very creative menu. Always a pleasure. Never a problem.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/28/2014We had an excellent dinner. The food and service was outstanding. We will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findazanneVIPDined on 5/24/2014It was our first visit to this restaurant. We were not disappointed. Our waiter was attentive and friendly. Since it was restaurant week we ordered from the special menu. The fish was fresh and well prepared. Two of our dinner partners ordered stuffed chicken and it was equally good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and ambiancepopculturesavanteDined on 5/23/2014The Tommy Bahama restaurant never disappoints - the food is outstanding, as is the service. No trip to Scottsdale is complete without a trip to the Tommy Bahama restaurant!Special Features: