Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale
15205 N Kierland Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 4805053668
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Island Time Happy Hour 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Kouri Killmeier
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We host parties from 20 people to 200 people on premises. The perfect setting for Birthdays, Rehearsal Dinners and Business Mixers.
- Entertainment: Please contact us for a schedule of our Live Island Music
- Special Events: Join us for Island Time, Tommy's version of Happy Hour with reduced prices on drinks and appetizers. EVERYDAY 3-6pm
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale
Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (57)special occasion (43)fit for foodies (40)neighborhood gem (37)good for groups (36)romantic (31)scenic view (28)great for lunch (27)hot spot (20)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (11)notable wine list (9)late-night find (9)Show More
- Great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/27/2014Great place to eat. Pricey but well done. HOpe you get to dine there when the guitarist is there, he was really good. Perfect music for dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, nice decorGood1VIPDined on 10/24/2014We had a pleasant meal. The service was good, drinks and appetizers were also good. If you like being in a Tommy Bahama store you will like the atmosphere here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- View, Service & FoodJimandPeggyDined on 10/17/2014It was time to decide where to entertain out-of-town guests. We were looking for a place distinctive to Scottsdale--a place where our guests hadn't been and a place that they would remember as they headed back to PA. So, we headed to Open Table and determined that Tommy Bahama's would fit the bill. And it did! We weren't disappointed. Our service was outstanding (Ask for Dave), the view was excellent (seated by the window as requested in our Open Table reservation) the food was good and predictable (that's a good thing). So, there we have it--food, service ambiance/view. Anything wrong? YES... it was just about the noisiest restaurant I've been to in years. The cause? A 25 person party adjacent to our table. BUT, we didn't let it bother us.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphereLoveToWineDineTravelVIPDined on 10/12/2014Loved that we could walk right from the Westin to here for dinner. Great outdoor dining and serviceSpecial Features:
- one of our favoritesfransapVIPDined on 10/11/2014tommy Bahamas is one of our favorites. We return again and again for consistently fantastic food and service. And the chocolate mocha pie is amazing!Special Features:
- Good atmosphere, disappointing foodAshHDined on 10/3/2014We love the atmosphere here and had previously gone for tacos and a burger for lunch..all of which were fine. The mahi we ordered though was overlooked tasteless and the so called big lump crab salad had about 3 lumps of crab, the rest was blue cheese and lettuce. Disappointing. I would go back for the simpler lunch fare but not for dinner.Special Features:
- Tommy Bahama'snjoyfoodDined on 9/28/2014The ambiance was relaxing and romantic. The staff was friendly and courteous, however the service was unexpectedly slow. The wine list had something for everyone. The food was average, not exceptional. We thought the coconut shrimp were very good. The deserts, the pina coloda cake and key lime pie, were extremely flavorful. We both agreed that the key lime pie was possibly the best we have had.Special Features:
- Birthday Night!FogarbreDined on 9/28/2014Took my wife and another couple from out of town to celebrate my wife's birthday. Our server Raimondo was great! He was fun and knew the menu very well! The food was very good...the Lobster Bisque and Snapper were outstanding and the Sanibel Chicken was so rich that my friend could not finish it. We will definitely be back! One small draw back is teh noise level tend to get a bit loud but quiets back down around 8:00 PM.Special Features:
- Great ServiceFoodLoverDined on 9/26/2014We decided to try Tommy Bahamas for restaurant week. Glad we did. Food and drinks were outstanding and the service was great too. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Awesome b-day dinnerVegasloverDined on 9/26/2014Had an awesome time during restaurant week. Best mai tai's in town. No one at the table was disappointed or went home hungry. Service was top knotch also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeCMURRELL23Dined on 9/26/2014Went to Tommy Bahama as part of AZ Restaurant Week. Tom/waiter was excellent. Very personable and offered valuable tips. Food was great. We will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/25/2014Ahi appetizer tacos and Lobster bisque. What could be better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed ourselvesTFWThomVIPDined on 9/22/2014Restaurant Week......going back Friday October 10 in fact.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timedrcbDined on 9/21/2014Good time, accommodating to our two toddlers. Also would be great for a romantic date night. Steel drums on the patio were really coolSpecial Features:
- Ugh !Steakhouse01Dined on 9/13/2014Tommy Bahamas was once a favorite, BUT not lately...The live music has been terrible, It used to be tropical, background dinner music, Now it's an array of easy listening type tunes not so easy to listen to performed by a number of different musicians ranging from Hmm It's OK, to lets skip desert and get the heck out of here quick. I was also up all night with plumbing problems (If ya know what I mean) after dinner Saturday night. I shouldn't have to spend money to have both my ears and my stomach offended on the same night.
- Great funMKT2014Dined on 9/13/2014Tommy Bahamas patio is relaxing and has great live music. We really love the fish tacos, pork quesadillas, and sangria. Definitely a great place for happy hour!Special Features:
- Very disappointedSwainoDined on 9/8/2014Firstly we were sold a 20% off voucher at brunch for our eve meal, only to find it started a month later when we had returned to uk. Secondly we asked for a bottle of prosecco (on the menu) they had none and gave us a more expensive fizz as replacement then charged us for both on the bill when we never had the prosecco! 3rd: 4 entree soups arrived and we only ordered 3, so one had to wait for his starter. 4: Main course was served as one person hadn't finished entree! Main courses were very disappointing and felt we were being rushed to leave. Overall a big disappointment.Special Features:
- Love this place!JulieVIPDined on 9/5/2014Great drinks. Great food. Great service. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tommy Bahama ScottsdaleRemyBoyDined on 9/2/2014Nice setting in the Kierland Commons. Friendly staff. The food is good, not great. Its is a fun place to go with a group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJknowsDined on 8/29/2014We held a surprise dinner party for my sister. Everything was great. Our server, Bruce, was fabulous. Our meals were a bit slow; appetizers were a bit skimpy for all of us even though we ordered more than one to go around. However, dinner meal was really good and plenty of it. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- ThankYouThankYouVIPDined on 8/28/2014Yvonne and Tony the manager made the experience amazing. It was our friend's 60 th and everyone went it of their way to make sure her day was special. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thought it was amazingnothappytonightVIPDined on 8/23/2014the food was excellent - definitely will go back soon.Service was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/17/2014Great place for our birthday celebration. We loved the desert.Special Features:
- Recent VisitHerb3VIPDined on 8/15/2014The food is always good and no surprises. Must say that our server was very good. Very attentive and overall A +
- greatDJN1VIPDined on 8/15/2014sat us for our reservation right away in booth requested. Server was there right away and squared away our drink order. Great Service throughout the evening and meal was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls lunchRetiredRoseDined on 8/10/2014Server was attentive and pleasant; however, food was overpriced with small portions. Fish tacos had very little fish with mostly coleslaw. The beer batter fish sandwich was extremely greasy and not crisp and crunchy. Bellini cocktails were a disappointment, too. We were a table of 8 women, and most of us were not happy with our entrees.Special Features:
- Nice dinnerLolliVIPDined on 7/24/2014Fish was great and Phil, our waiter, was fantastic. The Lobster bisque was delicious, and I'm from south Louisiana!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodChristyDined on 7/22/2014The food was very tasty and service was great. The wine list was a bit limited. Noise level in the room was moderate and we were able to hear each other talk at a round table for 5.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScooterDined on 7/21/2014Have dined there previously...chose it for dinner with friends who had not been there. We couldn't make up our minds so we decided to select a number of appetizers to share. The best idea...was like a tapas bar! If you like crab, the crab and avocado salad was absolutely delicious! Their sangria is also great! All in all, great dining adventure.Special Features:
- Perfect Choice for group diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/20/2014I appreciated the fact that Tommy Bahama's-Scottsdale staff quickly accommodated my party when grew from 2 to 4. The server knew his drink and food line and was quick to recommend specialty dishes and cocktails. From the yucca fries, jerk chicken to the mojitos, the diverse meal was a winner. And an added plus, it was in walking distance from the Westin hotel.Special Features:
- Awesome as usualSteakhouse01Dined on 7/20/2014Very nice service, calm friendly and professional, not overly familiar or manipulative in any way. Food was awesome, and live music was pleasantly in the background. All in all A+ today.Special Features:
- Always a good timeFogarbreDined on 7/19/2014We have been to this restaurant quite a few times now and the food and service are very good and consistent! It was mentioned that we were celebrating a birthday and the dessert was on the house! Our server was informative, charming, witty and fun! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Tonny Bahama'sCathyVIPDined on 7/16/2014This restaurant had an upstairs where you could see the view of Scottsdale. Our waiter was very helpful and took time to talk to us. The food wasn't anything out of the ordinary.Special Features:
- Impeccabl Service / Fabulous FoodTinaDined on 7/14/2014SHANE was our server. From the moment we arrived, to the moment we stepped out of the restaurant, he was spot on. Personable but not clingy, great conversationalist & fun. Our food mirrored the service in that it was perfect. The scallop sliders were amazing and a must order. The crab/avocado salad was unique & flavorful. Make sure you save room for the chocolate cake ... large & in charge, it was over the top YUM!! Wow !Special Features:
- Best Service EverZAK1VIPDined on 7/11/2014The food is always good, the drinks even better, but Bruce is the best waiter we have ever seen...out of sight but there when needed, and funny too.Special Features:
- Tommy's RocksMDA1Dined on 7/7/2014Everything about Tommy's is great. The wait staff, the timing, the food, the non rushed but attentive staff. And they still serve fresh hot bread and special butter to start while others are cutting back.Special Features:
- NhoymsVIPDined on 7/6/2014Everybody enjoyed the dinner! Thanks for a memorable bday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimeHoildayRiderDined on 7/5/2014Hi, this was my wife's 50th birthday and we chose Tommy Bahamas for the first time to celebrate. What a terrific experience, most of all the server made our evening very special, he was attentive and genuinely friendly. Thanks for a great time and we will be back again and again!Special Features:
- A Great ChoiceGr8FoodLvrsDined on 7/4/2014We dined at Tommy Bahama's for our anniversary and could not have chosen a better place. The ambiance was wonderful, the food was superb and our waiter (Bruce) was absolutely outstanding. His knowledge of the menu was awesome and his recommendations were flawless. Try the Coconut Cloud Martinis. I don't like Rum and they will definitely be a new favorite! All in all, it was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 743 reviews are from the Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Scottsdale reviews archive.
- NAHU GroupDanoDined on 6/28/2014Manny was an excellent server, food was outstanding (coffee crusted ribeye a little overdone but delicious) ... thank you. Our group of 7 thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, location, and the retail store.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.