Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Orlando
9101 International Drive Ste 1200
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 3212815888
- Hours of Operation:
Island Time Happy Hour 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Leichty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact Crystal Carr, Sales Manager for any catering requests, Crystal.Carr@tommybahama.com
- Entertainment: Please contact us for a schedule of our Live Island Music
- Special Events: Join us for Island Time Happy Hour in the bar Everyday 4pm-6pm, We feature great deals on signature small plate appetizers and our fantastic tropical libations.
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Orlando
Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (37)special occasion (36)fit for foodies (32)romantic (22)great for outdoor dining (19)great for lunch (18)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (13)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (9)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Much better than you would thinklauadancDined on 3/28/2014Having the same name as the clothing store, I would have expected the restaurant to be a marketing extension of the store. Absolutely not true. The food was some of the best I have had in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/28/2014Everything was excellent about this restaurant! Food is unique and very flavorful! the service was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TLC at tommy b'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/25/2014We had a great dining exp at tommy b'S. Service and food were awesome! Waiter went above and beyond expectations. Big thanks to matt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, diverse menuDadio57Dined on 3/24/2014We were overall very pleased with our evening at Tommy Bahama. The menu offers something for everyone, with unique preparations. The ribeye was a tad overcooked but good. My wife's snapper was great. Our guest had the jerk pork tenderloin and loved it. Our table on the patio was very nice. Prices are on the high side but not outrageous. The service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLOW Service3WayzataGuysVIPDined on 3/24/2014With a reservation for a party of 4 at noon... 10 minute wait to be seated. Then 15 more to order. Then 20 for the food to arrive. The food was pretty good, but if lunch takes well over an hour for burgers, salads, sandwiches and tacos, Tommy doesn't get my vote for repeat business.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/22/2014The food was amazing and the atmosphere was fun! Great choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They did a great job. ServiceMikeCDined on 3/22/2014They did a great job. Service was great and attention to detail was top notch. Only issue wad horrendous traffic to get there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallops undercooked! JerkMackdaddyDined on 3/21/2014Scallops undercooked! Jerk pork over cooked ! A bit over priced for quality of food!Special Features:
- Very good experienceDRGxDined on 3/20/2014The food at Tommy Bahamas is always very good. We usually have a fish-based menu, so the food is good without being overly filling. On this occasion we started with coconut shrimp, which were excellent. My partner had the macadamia encrusted trout for and entree, and I had the Thai shrimp and scallops. We were both very pleased with our choices. We split half a slice of piña colada cake for dessert. As I said, we were satisfied without being overly full. Our waitress was very attentive and helpful. Overall it was a very good dining experience. I would visit this location again.Special Features:
- Tommy Bahama RestaurantClaytonDined on 3/20/2014It was the first time I have been there and the environment was very inviting with very good food and service. With both indoor and outdoor options, it was a very enjoyable experience. I definitely would recommend it to any one looking for very good food in a relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!DinerDined on 3/19/2014We eat here every year when we come to orlando. They always have creative cocktails and terrific food. I usually get the macadamia crusted snapper, it is wonderful. Great service & low key atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/18/2014I took a client there for a casual lunch and it was a great experience. Good service and good food. I ended up going back there for dinner with friends that same day and I know of many colleagues that went there multiple times over the course of a few days during a conference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous and over lookedmommapDined on 3/16/2014The food and service were excellent. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Tommy Bahama's that included seasonal fresh fish, perfectly prepared. I would highly recommend the Ahi Tuna Tacos as an appetizer. The warm bread with the whipped spiced butter was amazing. Desserts come in half portions, which are very generous, so decision sampling is easy. So happy we discovered this eatery!Special Features:
- YummyIntmdVIPDined on 3/15/2014Great food and service. Prices reasonable for quality Had party of 8. It was noisy so hard to hear person at far end of tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have eaten here many times,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2014Have eaten here many times, but not at convention time. The restaurant was sooo loud it was uncomfortable. It was very crowded, and the food was rushed. Not as good as usual. Will think twice about returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- accommodatingVANNDined on 3/12/2014Our plane was late and the staff was very accommodating in getting us a table. No hassle and after we finally settled down the food was great. We all ordered the specials and they were exactly that-special. Nice place to eat!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014This location has a nice selection. The ambiance is excellent for romantic dinners yet the place easily supports groups very well.Special Features:
- GREAT FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/8/2014I think your menu is great, I cant say the same for the decoration (horrrible tables & chairs) and the room lights.Special Features:
- Great Date NightObirobkenobiDined on 3/1/2014My wife and I had a great date night here. We had a great dinner and told our waitress, Kaley, we wanted to catch a movie in a short amount of time. She accommodated us and we made the movie and returned for some wine and pineapple créme brûlée afterward. Perfect romantic spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChickenMikeDined on 2/28/2014Had the Parmesan, Sanibel chicken, it was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Tommy Bahamas always has an interesting menu. The food is good and the service is very friendly. We love going for dinner on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always one of my favoritesRobl100770Dined on 2/17/2014Just wish they had one closer to where I live... Otherwise, the food is superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our party of five includedstlouisvisitorDined on 2/16/2014Our party of five included 3 people in their 80s and 90s and we all enjoyed our dining experience! The food was tasty and the service attentive without being overbearing. We would definitely eat here again next time we're in Orlando.Special Features:
- Full of flavor to the last biteJIC3VIPDined on 2/14/2014I love when there are so many good things to choose from on the menu. Food has great flavor - its all good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little DifferentNYTravelerDined on 2/14/2014Been to a few Tommy's and found this to be a little more formal. Food was fabulous however bring your Parka. It was 60 outside and air vents were way high but killing us with cold. Otherwise a fabulous meal and waitress was wonderful. Had the lobster with lemon risotto to die for!Special Features:
- Business meetingMostlyBusinessDined on 2/10/2014Took some customers here and food was good. Only thing was that they closed at 9PM on a Sunday... A bit odd for being right next to the convention center when a big trade show is in town. Never the less they let us stay until around 10PM and food was excellent. Would definitely come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/1/2014Great food and great service. Upscale Caribbean atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2014Have heard Tommy Bahamas is THE place to go. We weren't disappointed. The macadamia crusted red snapper was terrific. Our waiter , Dan, was highly attentive. We thoroughly enjoyed the steel drum player/ singer. All very atmospheric! You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Never a disappointment; Great nightlocalDined on 1/31/2014We love to dine here and the food was very good, as usual. The cocktail we had was well made, and we always love the dessert tray -- so many favorites to choose from! Our server, Joe, was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not one bad thing hereHoosiermomDined on 1/29/2014Fantastic specialty drinks, cold beer and fantastic appetizers. We shared a bunch of dishes and they were all yummy, especially the goat cheese appetizer. Lucy was an adorable and attentive server who wanted to be sure we were happy with everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere!DerylDined on 1/25/2014Overall all a good restaurant. Food was excellent, and waiter's service good. Bar service was poor or would have given a better rating.Special Features:
- Mixed bagwoodyVIPDined on 1/25/2014Had a reservation but had to wait 20 minutes. Not because they were crowded but because the reception was slow and disorganized. Our meal was goor, baby back ribs were tougher than expected. The main dining room is way to bright. Management should turn down the light to create a warmer atmosphere, Our server was very patient with us. She saved the experience. Overall, will try this location again even though it was just OkSpecial Features:
- Great Place!ConmanVIPDined on 1/22/2014Great spot, i had a large group that changed right before I got there and they changed tables and moved things for us. great staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun dinner with colleaguesHeidij74Dined on 1/16/2014Went to dinner with 5 colleagues on Thursday and had a great meal. Drinks are pretty good; had the coconut shrimp and ahi tuna napoleon apps at reco of waiter. Both were delicious - especially the tuna. Dinner was Thai Shrimp and Scallops with rice - scallops especially were nicely cooked and tasty. Had the piña colada coconut cake - yummy but massive! Overall, nice meal and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post CardsPlatoDined on 1/10/2014Good experience overall and they even mail their post card to whoever you want to send it to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Not Go BackTurnberryGirl3VIPDined on 1/10/2014Did not like the selections on the limited menu. Settled for sharing the coconut shrimp - coconut pieces too hard and hard to chew. Booth in bar - as comfortable as sitting on a rock - the seating was just wood and no cushion. Pain Killer #2 was good - needed it to sit there. We will NOT be back.
- Never disappointed….ApemanDined on 1/3/2014We dine here whenever we possibly can. It's wonderful food, and always a great experience. Don't miss the sangria by the pitcher if you have a group. Server Nathan is attentive, sensitive to the needs of little ones, and all-around a wonderful guy. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedRichDined on 1/1/2014This was a surprisingly good restaurant - we went on my wife's suggestion because she had their coconut shrimp on a previous trip and thought they were great. My expectation was that it would be a typical chain restaurant where all the food comes in frozen - and I was completely wrong. The food was impeccably prepared, plated beautifully and served after proper resting. I was very impressed. The server was knowledgeable, courteous and provided excellent service. If you are in Orlando, this is a great stop for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eveotters3369Dined on 12/31/2013We had a wonderful dining experience on New Year's Eve. The food was delicious and our server was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kudos to the chef!jgfloridaDined on 12/29/2013The food choices, presentations & tastes were absolutely fabulous. Our group of four adults each ordered something different and each dish was exquisite! A bit pricey but great for a special occasion (or if your company is paying for it). Try their signature beverage, the Rum Babalu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.