Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
1220 3rd Street South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 2396436889
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Please call to request lunch reservations.
Island Time Happy Hour 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Fitzgerald
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for Catering Inquiries
- Entertainment: Please contact us for a schedule of our Live Island Music.
- Special Events: Please join us for Island Time Happy Hour EVERYDAY 4pm-6pm
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
Tommy Bahama's combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com. We accept reservations for dinner only however we ARE OPEN FOR LUNCH DAILY.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (110)neighborhood gem (60)good for groups (56)kid-friendly (50)special occasion (46)hot spot (45)vibrant bar scene (45)fit for foodies (44)great for lunch (43)romantic (21)scenic view (20)late-night find (19)great for brunch (11)notable wine list (7)Show More
- Very goodJaynethepainDined on 10/28/2014Great food in a great location with the added bonus of ladies and menswear shops on either side and another 'Relax' shop across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014We always look forward to come to Tommy's when in Naples. Their Coconut Shrimp are the BEST! Ahi Tuna was really good, Ribeye very tasty but a bit chewy. Our waiter was very friendly, almost a bit too much, but that may just be part of the"island life". The staff is always Great! Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and great food&drinks. Tip: ask for the Rum Runner, though it is not anymore on their official cocktail list. Dinnertime that place is packed, walk-ins should expect 30+ minutes waiting time, better reserve via OT or at least call ahead, to see how long it will be. Waiting time can be spend browsing the 3 TB-Boutiques left and right from the patio and across the street. Great live music, but may feel a bit loud when sitting too close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem of a restaurantLaneyDined on 10/26/2014Consistently good we love it for Sunday lunch we take all our guests from England thereSpecial Features:
- Tommy's patioDavidproVIPDined on 10/25/2014Patio dining much preferred. Interior restaurant quite dark. Food has become more regimented, with little substitutions possible. Bar scene remains vibrant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNaplesdinerDined on 10/21/2014We were here last Christmastime and assumed service and food were not up to par due to holiday crowd. This time, Service was very poor -- food was adequate. Very disappointed a second time here -- won't go again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2014I met a girlfriend whom I had not seen in a long time. We had the tortilla soup and the waiter could not have been nicer, telling us to stay and chat. We had such an enjoyable time and the soup was delicious. We meet there every time we can get together. Thank you.Special Features:
- Great!BetsyDined on 10/18/2014Fun night, vibrant crowd although a little noisy when certain songs played by the musician. Great service, my husband thought the ribs were fabulous and I always have the coconut shrimp which I love! Manager stopped by our table twice to make sure we were enjoying our experience. Excellent Key Lime Pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time!drjlopezVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great food, great service, funny atmosphere, perfect location, what more can I say!!!Special Features:
- reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 10/16/2014We had an 8:00 reservation but did not get seated until 8:45.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!!!lolasmilezDined on 10/16/2014Everyone treats you like you are the only person there!!! LOVE TOMMY'S ON 3rd STREET IN NAPLES ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic in downtown NaplesScottyBDined on 10/15/2014Perfect for outdoor romantic dinner. My girlfriend and I were there for our three year anniversary. It was our first experience with Tommy Bahamas. We were both very pleased with the food and the service. The server (Jimbo) is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and very attentive without smothering you. And although this is not on the water, the view and the scenery is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must do!Monkeymama713Dined on 10/9/2014Love this place! No trip to Naples is complete without a plate of their to-die-for coconut shrimp!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Napes mustJackDined on 10/3/2014This is a great place to bring guests visiting you in Naples. The food is excellent and diverse and the service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014We have been to Naples twice before and found the dining great but we were a little disappointed this time until we found Tommy Bahamas Great food great ambiance loved the live music and our waitress was so friendly and helpful it made the whole evening fab !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharlieandyChvbarlieandyDined on 10/1/2014Always a good choice! We have never had a bad experience here. During the busy tourist season it is tough to get into so we go early (4:30) or make a reservation several weeks in advance. Walk-ins are welcome,but you will have to wait. Music is always fun and the kids love to get up and dance too.Special Features:
- JoedDined on 9/23/2014Great food & service! The manager, very friendly,came over and introduced himself. Excellent server and great food.Special Features:
- We love Tommy Bahamas!!LisaPvilleVIPDined on 9/14/2014I have been here many, many times, and every single time, the food is fantastic, the environment is fun with entertainment, and the staff are awesome. You should definitely come here when you are in Naples!!!Special Features:
- Great FunFoodsamplerDined on 9/10/2014I was there celebrating 2 birthday lunches within two days. Both times I was there, the food and service was perfect. Always a great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedRothDined on 8/31/2014I had tuned by Germany by phone that we celebrate my wife's birthday that evening. I was told that we get a piece of cake with a candle but that was not so. This should be a surprise for my wife The bread before the meal we did not get. That evening we were not satisfied and I find that very sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wait too longAlbertDined on 8/30/2014Food so so not what expected. Wait too long even with reservations. Too hot even indoors
- Newc was bkNewcDined on 8/30/2014After being away two months we came back while in town and brought some family first timers. Never disappoints. Always a go to. Tacos are the favorite for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't ask for moreMarkVIPDined on 8/27/2014A terrific dining and shopping experience. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The Kona Ribeye was cooked just right! My Key Lime Martini was perfect. We will be back often when we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellentDudleyDined on 8/27/2014We never fail to eat at Tommy Bahamas on every visit to Naples. Of our 20 visits to the restaurant, food, service and atmosphere have been great on every occasion. On the recent visit, the individual playing guitar and singing was excellent. He played everything from George Benson, ELP, Jimmy Buffett and others. The quality of his talent really stood out. Order the Jerk Chicken. The Key Lime pie was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than what you'd expectFoodGloriousFoodDined on 8/22/2014I thought this would be like all the other name brand stores. Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville, etc. but the food is much better. It's not haute cuisine, but the dishes we had were very tasty and not killed by salt to add flavor like our dinner at Truluck's! Drinks are excellent, especially the piña colada with a rum float, which is not even listed on the menu! It's a family place with a bar scene after dinner, service was awesome!Special Features:
- Not their bestRhaiglerDined on 8/21/2014This was the first time I've had a sub-par meal at Tommy Bahamas. My Bungalow salad was missing the macadamia nuts and the almonds were almost non-existent. The decaf coffee did not taste fresh and the Pina Colada cake was dry. My husband didn't feel well after eating the scallop sliders. Maybe it's because of off-season, but the meal was not nearly as good as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeterPeterDined on 8/18/2014A casual restaurant with very good, moderately priced food and great cocktails. The wait staff are young, energetic, and friendly. They move quickly but sometimes step in front of customers in their haste. Our primary waiter was knowledgeable and his recommendations were spot on. The service is prompt but our entrees arrived before our table had been cleared and we were expected to clear our own table. We also had to ask for our water glasses to be refreshed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!maryDined on 8/17/2014Stu, Tammy and all who make Tommy Bahama's a wonderful dining and shopping experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, fine dine!jimsofullDined on 8/16/2014Our friends from NH shop at Tommy Bahama's at home and did here as well. They have always wanted to dine at one of their restaurants and what better one to go to than the first one. I'm not quite sure how one goes from tee shirts and hamburgers and evolve into a brand associated with high quality merchandise and equally high standards of dining excellence. Oh, I forgot to say the wait staff was great and the food was wonderful. We are now residents in Naples and am sure we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Papa's Shrimp and Pesto is Superb!35anniversaryVIPDined on 8/16/2014The absolute freshest pesto outside of making it myself. Finally found a fully flavored pesto (lots of tongue tingling garlic and basil) and huge shrimp together with aldente pasta made for the perfect dish. Complimented by a few mojitos and an order of conch fritters with a side of succotash, we had the perfect meal. Jimbo our waiter was very attentive and had always seemed to have the next plate or drink ready when you needed it. Busy place, so make a reservation. The food is great and outdoor dining and deco is reminiscent of Key West, but conveniently it's right here in Naples.Special Features:
- Great placeAnnikaDined on 8/15/2014Great place, Good food, very nice and friendly servants. We have been theirs several times. It's a little bit too noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RN76VIPDined on 8/15/2014Great customer experience and overall energy and food is surprisingly goodSpecial Features:
- Best around but dropped the ballJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 8/15/2014This continues to be one of the best places in the Naples area to eat if you want good food and an ambience to make one feel you are in the sub tropics. The live entertainment adds to he aura. Always enjoy my food and experience there. Had one little disappointment this last meal. The salad was entitled Arugula something salad with scallops and shrimp. My wife and I both ordered it. It was expensive and delicious. However there was absolutely no Arugula in it!! When I asked the waiter he checked and confirmed there was supposed to be Arugula. Arugula would have add even more taste to the salad. They did nothing about this and I left wondering if I got a smaller salad than what I paid for. It was $18. I only wanted to be treated fairly!!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Meal.SplashDined on 8/14/2014Arrived in Naples on day of wedding anniversary and booked TB through website. Mentioned in booking that it was our anniversary. Had to phone TB as we were running late because of taxi. They were very accommodating. Had a great table for us an our two children waiting. The food was absolutely fabulous. At the end of our meal, our waitress surprised us with a cake and candle, a very nice touch and much appreciated. What more can I say great atmosphere, great food, a wonderful evening. Manny thanks Tommy Bahamas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fun nightTwigsVIPDined on 8/12/2014food service and music always consistently good - lots of fun!Special Features:
- Buzzy atmosphereasholidayDined on 8/11/2014Family friendly restaurant, busy for a Monday night in Naples. To tell the truth, although the food was good, it's probably a bit overpriced but given the buzzy atmosphere it's well worth a visit. Recommend the king prawns stuffed with crab meat.Special Features:
- Great spotthegrapegatsbyDined on 8/9/2014Great atmosphere, great service, excellent food. My party had a reservation on a Saturday night we were late and they were still able to accommodate us..Special Features:
- Love this place!SteveVIPDined on 8/8/2014I love this place so much that I cannot even be in this part of Florida without stopping for a meal. It is a true destination. The great food, fantastic and unique cocktails and live music are just bonuses. See you again soon, TB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- godiningDined on 8/8/2014Whenever I am in Naples Fla. I always make it a point to stop at Tommy Bahamas for a great lunch or dinner. The food and service never disappoint.Special Features:
- Fun Time!DojoVIPDined on 8/8/2014Great family restaurant. Food was great and waiter was fantastic and very attentive. Environment was loud but entertaining with live music and an all around festive group of people. Restaurant is a little pricey and not a very romantic spot if your looking for a quiet dark corner to retreat to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FyfieDined on 7/31/2014Great food, ambience and music. Dined outside but under cover of awning. Daughters 16th birthday and looked after wonderfully. Try the artichoke starter and coconut shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.