Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas
6635 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 7029488006
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm.
Island Time Happy Hour 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live island music daily.
- Public Transit: Tommy Bahama's and Town Square Las Vegas are easily accessed via Citizens Area Transit (CAT) bus system. From The Las Vegas Strip, board The DEUCE, double decker bus headed south. Town Square is just two stops south of Mandalay Bay.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is located in the center of Town Square Las Vegas at Town Square Park. Meter parking is available on the streets of Town Square. Valet parking is a short walk from Tommy Bahama by Guitar Center. Ample free parking is available on all sides of Town Square.
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas
Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you're on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (23)great for outdoor dining (22)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (18)special occasion (18)neighborhood gem (15)romantic (12)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)notable wine list (5)scenic view (4)Show More
- Love the Creative SeafoodFranklinFanVIPDined on 9/26/2014I try to always stop in Tommy Bahama Restaurant when in Las Vegas. They have a creative drink menu and they also have a good selection of seafood prepared in interesting styles. Their Key Lime pie is the best!Special Features:
- Help feed the hungry in Oct!DatenightsVIPDined on 9/24/2014Help feed the hungry. For the month of October spend $5 towards charity and get a $20 gift certificate!!! Win win.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Staff!celenawDined on 9/18/2014I will be raving about the wonderful customer service with this particular restaurant for a very longtime! They called several times to confirm the reservation, which I didn't mind, but when they did they were very conscientious about the type of gathering we were having. They were super considerate of the various generational ages in our group. Joanie was our server and she was perfect in every way. Anyone that we encountered at the restaurant was fun and helpful. Tommy Bahamas is a pricey restaurant but food was definitely worth it! We had a lot of picky eaters and everyone was satisfied. Everyone was new to Tommy Bahamas and everyone had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Nice place for a wedding annivmarsibugDined on 9/10/2014It was hubby and my 3rd wedding anniversary. I was intrigued by the menu and love what Tommy Bahama is all about. The scallop sliders were amazing! Hubby wants me to try to recreate them at home! LOL! Good food and nice ambiance. Will definitely come back'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around Great ExperienceFromTheDDined on 9/4/2014They were ready for us when we arrived & happily pushed our reservation back a few minutes at my wife's request so she could visit the attached Tommy Bahama retail store. You can eat in the main restaurant or a nice bar area which had live acoustic music. Servce was outstanding from the time we arrived until we left, especially our waitperson; she was amazing. The tropically inspired menu offers plenty of healthy options, was absolutely delicious, and was cooked to perfection. Lots of original flavors and dishes! I went healthy & traditional with Ceasar Salad, Mahi Mahi and asparagus. My wife went with specialties like fish tacos, Pineapple Cremé Brûlée, and key like martinis. A MUST VISIT only 15 minutes from the hectic casinos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the DriveJessicaVIPDined on 8/31/2014If you're willing to make the trek out here, it's fabulous! I first fell in love with the Tommy Bahama restaurant in Orlando and this one sure didn't disappoint. Everyone in our group was really happy with their entrees. There was a chicken mango salad, crab-stuffed shrimp, coffee rubbed steak, and a chicken. I can't remember which chicken, but it was ordered at the recommendation of our server and was fabulous! We ate surprisingly little seafood, but if the crab-stuffed shrimp are any indicator of how good the seafood is - we'll need to go back for more! So yummy! Save room for the key lime pie too! It's also much more reasonably priced than on-strip restaurants. That's probably a no brainer, but it's nice to know.Special Features:
- Excellent tropical food & serviceFoodieVIPDined on 8/31/2014Our waiter was very pleasant, friendly, helpful and attentive. The crab bisque was very rich and flavorful. The lump blue crab salad with avocado was delicious and had a huge mound of lump crab on top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CANNOT RECOMMENDFrequentDinerDined on 8/27/2014Live entertainment in the bar had the speakers cranked up to maximum volume and it absolutely crushed the ambiance in the dining room.
- Dinner at Tommy BahamaFrequentDinerDined on 8/23/2014Delicious food and outstanding service in a beautiful south seas setting. Highly recommend the BBQ ribs and Sanibel chicken. Also recommend you ask the server for the cost of any premium cocktail. A double shot of Captain Morgan's Spiced rum in coke was $17.00. That's a bit of a gouge any way you look at it. You can buy the entire bottle of Captain Morgan's for half the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than a clothing storegnLiVIPDined on 8/20/2014TB's in Townsquare is one of my wife and my favorite restaurants - for both entertaining business associates and our date night. My personal favorite are the fish tacos. Hint: They serve the tastiest side with it - fried plantains in a mango sauce, so no need to order dessert!Special Features:
- excellenttaylorVIPDined on 8/18/2014excellent for groups and great service and menu. Always go here when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great Food AlwaysLes1Dined on 8/7/2014This was our Third visit to a Tommy Bahama's, service in all three has been outstanding. Food excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/16/2014The service was outstanding. The waitress went out of her way to help us. Of course the pineapple cake always helps the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hookni1VIPDined on 7/13/2014As we are frequent diners. we appreciate that the menu is changed seasonally. Miss the lobster grilled cheese though and wish it would come back.Special Features:
- Has gone down hillBssddsDined on 7/12/2014We really used to enjoy this restaurant, but now, probably will not return. The service was poor and the food was mediocre. I would be surprised if this restaurant is still open in 3 months.
- vivalavidaVIPDined on 6/20/2014Great food. Terrific waiters and staff!!! Great location away from the buzz of the strip. Perfect for families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful staffieattoomuchDined on 6/14/2014Wonderful experience, the place is beautiful and the staff was fantastic. Especially Amanda H. was amazing. Went for husband's birthday and received a free dessert to celebrate. The pina colada cake is especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!SteakLoverVIPDined on 6/12/2014We went there with a large group, and the staff handled everything very well. Plus, we all enjoyed the food. Great choice for casual dining in a very nice environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLiv2EatVIPDined on 6/10/2014I have eaten here many times and it is always a good experience. TB food is always good and the ambiance is reminiscent of an island getaway so how to make it any better? Get a waitress that makes your visit awesome, through personal attention, engaging personality and spot on service. That is what we got and were treated to from a wonderful waitress, Angela. Angela is new to TBs but certainly very experienced and personable. We were there with an out of town couple who were Angela's first dinner TB customers from the prior day. We are locals and we all were there for lunch and the experience could not be betterSpecial Features:
- Excellent food & serviceluv2dineDined on 6/8/2014Food was excellent. We returned 2 days later for lunch. Dominique our server was made wonderful suggestions & was very friendly & attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must try restaurant!atdesign1Dined on 6/7/2014This restaurant can make you feel like you are dining in the Caribbean. It has great decor, a good selection of food and service. The bar is great for happy hour with many great drinks and appetizers to try. Their Mai Tai is great!Special Features:
- Never DisappointedFoodieVIPDined on 6/4/2014My Husband and I dined here while on vacation. We have also dined at the Tommy Bahama's in NYC as well as Hawaii. Each establishment is very professional and friendly. On this visit we met Laura, our server and Rob. Both were a pleasure and made us feel comfortable. Rob, in particular was a delight. The food is delicious. And as I always state in my TB reviews, the bread is to die for!!!! Hot, soft, buttery, need I say more? As always, Tommy Bahamas deliversSpecial Features:
- Good but not greatperfectiononlyDined on 6/4/2014Menu was disappointingly lacking in seafood. Menu quite limited overall. It could all be so much better than it was. Nice staff, just need a rethink of what they offer in terms of ambience and dishes in due consideration of their isolation. Would not bother to make the trip again unless it changes as suggested. Probably better for lunch if you are shopping at Town Square.Special Features:
- The following 373 reviews are from the Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- great food!bahamaloverDined on 6/1/2014Love the menu selection and everything we ordered. Also, great ambiance. Mai Tai's are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennVIPDined on 5/26/2014Really great food. We had an amazing server who was very responsive and helped quite a bit.Special Features:
- Relaxing lunchmrk17Dined on 5/18/2014We have visited many Tommy Bahamas over the years. WE chose this one to have a visit with relatives we haven't seen in many years. They were ready for our reservation. Our server was attentive and yet out of the way so we could visit without constant interruption. The food was good and exactly what we expected. I will go back again soon.Special Features:
- Mother's DayFamOf4Dined on 5/11/2014We came here on a very busy day. We were seated at the time of our reservation. It took about 50mins for our food to come out. The food was great that's why we like to come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How Fun!!tiffytooDined on 5/10/2014This was a great evening with another couple. Food was fantastic. The Key Lime Pie was to die for.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencefunwithfriendsDined on 5/9/2014We had dinner with a few friends that had never been there before. The food and service were great. I really enjoyed sitting with the doors open and enjoying the atmosphere outside and well as inside. The best part was being able to make a reservation online and they were waiting for us with no delay once we arrived. We will definitely return to Tommy Bahamas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatBob77VIPDined on 4/29/2014I have tried Tommy Bahama"s at many locations in Hawaii, California and now in Las Vegas and always have a great experience. Coconut shrimp are on everyone's menu but there's is still the best by far. The dining room décor is inviting and the live music at the bar provides a great ambience. Service is attentive and helpful and its always nice when a manager stops by to make you feel special. The food is the best part and we thoroughly enjoyed it. This is definitely worth the trip away from the Las Vegas Strip!Special Features:
- DessertMarchVIPDined on 4/27/2014Yummy dessert...save some room for it, all are house make.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful outdoor dining!123456VIPDined on 4/19/2014Service was wonderful, food was delicious and even better, we were able to sit outside and enjoy the fabulous Vegas weather!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great.. Coconut Shrimp!!Cacsan77VIPDined on 4/16/2014We seek out Tommy restaurants wherever we travel. Always wish there were more locations. The Las Vegas restaurant is no exception The manager came by to make sure everything was perfect..it was! The server, Dominique, treated us like an old friend and gave great recommendations!Special Features:
- Hidden GemweekenderDined on 4/14/2014Been there several times and every time I have dinner there they set the bar higher and higher! The price is a bit high bit it's worth it. There is something on the menu for every type of apatiteSpecial Features:
- We love this place!Sc50lvDined on 4/12/2014This is one of our favorite places to go dine out! The food is excellent and the vibe is really cool with the live music. It's at Town Square which has many choices but this place stands out. The service was a bit slow but not intolerable. You have to try the plantains with their yogurt dip.Special Features:
- we have been to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014we have been to this restaurant many times. Food is good, nice presentation, friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just thereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014Good food. Over priced. Limited menu. Been to several Tommy's. Cannot remember why I go back in Las Vegas. Way to many better restaurants to eat at in Town Square.
- Friendly atmosphereDannieDined on 3/29/2014Great place to eat, drink, relax, and spend time with great people. Services were outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was delicious. ServiceGirlsLunchOutDined on 3/22/2014Food was delicious. Service was outstanding. Dessert was divine. We enjoyed the fact that everything was freshly made right in house.. Also, that they paid attention to the open table reservation as far as our seating request. They knew we were first timers and explained everything very well. We would definitely go again to try other entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!adoboguyDined on 3/14/2014Our waitress was very good. Always came by to check on us. The food was great. Recommend the key lime pie for dessert too. Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.