Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas
6635 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 7029488006
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm.
Island Time Happy Hour 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live island music daily.
- Public Transit: Tommy Bahama's and Town Square Las Vegas are easily accessed via Citizens Area Transit (CAT) bus system. From The Las Vegas Strip, board The DEUCE, double decker bus headed south. Town Square is just two stops south of Mandalay Bay.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is located in the center of Town Square Las Vegas at Town Square Park. Meter parking is available on the streets of Town Square. Valet parking is a short walk from Tommy Bahama by Guitar Center. Ample free parking is available on all sides of Town Square.
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas
Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you're on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (31)great for outdoor dining (31)special occasion (19)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (17)great for brunch (15)vibrant bar scene (10)romantic (10)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (8)scenic view (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Dinner at Tommy BahamaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Delicious food and outstanding service in a beautiful south seas setting. Highly recommend the BBQ ribs and Sanibel chicken. Also recommend you ask the server for the cost of any premium cocktail. A double shot of Captain Morgan's Spiced rum in coke was $17.00. That's a bit of a gouge any way you look at it. You can buy the entire bottle of Captain Morgan's for half the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than a clothing storegnLiDined on 8/20/2014TB's in Townsquare is one of my wife and my favorite restaurants - for both entertaining business associates and our date night. My personal favorite are the fish tacos. Hint: They serve the tastiest side with it - fried plantains in a mango sauce, so no need to order dessert!Special Features:
- Great Food AlwaysLes1Dined on 8/7/2014This was our Third visit to a Tommy Bahama's, service in all three has been outstanding. Food excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/16/2014The service was outstanding. The waitress went out of her way to help us. Of course the pineapple cake always helps the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hookni1VIPDined on 7/13/2014As we are frequent diners. we appreciate that the menu is changed seasonally. Miss the lobster grilled cheese though and wish it would come back.Special Features:
- Has gone down hillBssddsDined on 7/12/2014We really used to enjoy this restaurant, but now, probably will not return. The service was poor and the food was mediocre. I would be surprised if this restaurant is still open in 3 months.
- vivalavidaVIPDined on 6/20/2014Great food. Terrific waiters and staff!!! Great location away from the buzz of the strip. Perfect for families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful staffieattoomuchDined on 6/14/2014Wonderful experience, the place is beautiful and the staff was fantastic. Especially Amanda H. was amazing. Went for husband's birthday and received a free dessert to celebrate. The pina colada cake is especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!SteakLoverVIPDined on 6/12/2014We went there with a large group, and the staff handled everything very well. Plus, we all enjoyed the food. Great choice for casual dining in a very nice environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLiv2EatVIPDined on 6/10/2014I have eaten here many times and it is always a good experience. TB food is always good and the ambiance is reminiscent of an island getaway so how to make it any better? Get a waitress that makes your visit awesome, through personal attention, engaging personality and spot on service. That is what we got and were treated to from a wonderful waitress, Angela. Angela is new to TBs but certainly very experienced and personable. We were there with an out of town couple who were Angela's first dinner TB customers from the prior day. We are locals and we all were there for lunch and the experience could not be betterSpecial Features:
- Excellent food & serviceluv2dineDined on 6/8/2014Food was excellent. We returned 2 days later for lunch. Dominique our server was made wonderful suggestions & was very friendly & attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must try restaurant!atdesign1Dined on 6/7/2014This restaurant can make you feel like you are dining in the Caribbean. It has great decor, a good selection of food and service. The bar is great for happy hour with many great drinks and appetizers to try. Their Mai Tai is great!Special Features:
- Never DisappointedFoodieVIPDined on 6/4/2014My Husband and I dined here while on vacation. We have also dined at the Tommy Bahama's in NYC as well as Hawaii. Each establishment is very professional and friendly. On this visit we met Laura, our server and Rob. Both were a pleasure and made us feel comfortable. Rob, in particular was a delight. The food is delicious. And as I always state in my TB reviews, the bread is to die for!!!! Hot, soft, buttery, need I say more? As always, Tommy Bahamas deliversSpecial Features:
- Good but not greatperfectiononlyDined on 6/4/2014Menu was disappointingly lacking in seafood. Menu quite limited overall. It could all be so much better than it was. Nice staff, just need a rethink of what they offer in terms of ambience and dishes in due consideration of their isolation. Would not bother to make the trip again unless it changes as suggested. Probably better for lunch if you are shopping at Town Square.Special Features:
- great food!bahamaloverDined on 6/1/2014Love the menu selection and everything we ordered. Also, great ambiance. Mai Tai's are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennVIPDined on 5/26/2014Really great food. We had an amazing server who was very responsive and helped quite a bit.Special Features:
- Relaxing lunchmrk17Dined on 5/18/2014We have visited many Tommy Bahamas over the years. WE chose this one to have a visit with relatives we haven't seen in many years. They were ready for our reservation. Our server was attentive and yet out of the way so we could visit without constant interruption. The food was good and exactly what we expected. I will go back again soon.Special Features:
- Mother's DayFamOf4Dined on 5/11/2014We came here on a very busy day. We were seated at the time of our reservation. It took about 50mins for our food to come out. The food was great that's why we like to come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How Fun!!tiffytooDined on 5/10/2014This was a great evening with another couple. Food was fantastic. The Key Lime Pie was to die for.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencefunwithfriendsDined on 5/9/2014We had dinner with a few friends that had never been there before. The food and service were great. I really enjoyed sitting with the doors open and enjoying the atmosphere outside and well as inside. The best part was being able to make a reservation online and they were waiting for us with no delay once we arrived. We will definitely return to Tommy Bahamas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 367 reviews are from the Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Always GreatBob77VIPDined on 4/29/2014I have tried Tommy Bahama"s at many locations in Hawaii, California and now in Las Vegas and always have a great experience. Coconut shrimp are on everyone's menu but there's is still the best by far. The dining room décor is inviting and the live music at the bar provides a great ambience. Service is attentive and helpful and its always nice when a manager stops by to make you feel special. The food is the best part and we thoroughly enjoyed it. This is definitely worth the trip away from the Las Vegas Strip!Special Features:
- DessertMarchVIPDined on 4/27/2014Yummy dessert...save some room for it, all are house make.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful outdoor dining!123456VIPDined on 4/19/2014Service was wonderful, food was delicious and even better, we were able to sit outside and enjoy the fabulous Vegas weather!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great.. Coconut Shrimp!!Cacsan77VIPDined on 4/16/2014We seek out Tommy restaurants wherever we travel. Always wish there were more locations. The Las Vegas restaurant is no exception The manager came by to make sure everything was perfect..it was! The server, Dominique, treated us like an old friend and gave great recommendations!Special Features:
- Hidden GemweekenderDined on 4/14/2014Been there several times and every time I have dinner there they set the bar higher and higher! The price is a bit high bit it's worth it. There is something on the menu for every type of apatiteSpecial Features:
- We love this place!Sc50lvDined on 4/12/2014This is one of our favorite places to go dine out! The food is excellent and the vibe is really cool with the live music. It's at Town Square which has many choices but this place stands out. The service was a bit slow but not intolerable. You have to try the plantains with their yogurt dip.Special Features:
- we have been to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014we have been to this restaurant many times. Food is good, nice presentation, friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just thereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014Good food. Over priced. Limited menu. Been to several Tommy's. Cannot remember why I go back in Las Vegas. Way to many better restaurants to eat at in Town Square.
- Friendly atmosphereDannieDined on 3/29/2014Great place to eat, drink, relax, and spend time with great people. Services were outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was delicious. ServiceGirlsLunchOutDined on 3/22/2014Food was delicious. Service was outstanding. Dessert was divine. We enjoyed the fact that everything was freshly made right in house.. Also, that they paid attention to the open table reservation as far as our seating request. They knew we were first timers and explained everything very well. We would definitely go again to try other entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!adoboguyDined on 3/14/2014Our waitress was very good. Always came by to check on us. The food was great. Recommend the key lime pie for dessert too. Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I thought I would find TommyLVHikerVIPDined on 3/9/2014I thought I would find Tommy Bahama to be so so but I was wrong. The food was quite good. A little less cooking of my pork loin would have been better. Service with Naomi was outstanding!!!!Special Features:
- Cold FriesHcopenVIPDined on 3/8/2014Beautiful restaurant, great brand, friendly & playful service, but get the kitchen in line. Honestly after ordering the food took 40 minutes for 2 people on a slow night (it was restaurant week, but the bar and restaurant were not full, not empty but not full) for a BBQ burger and the other entree was tacos.... When the food came to the bar the fries with the burger were frozen cold. The burger was warm, but it was just bad. I don't complain, I know I could have spoken up (but I would have waited another 20 minutes for warm fries), and it was restaurant week, it was late, the servers & barternders looked like they had been beaten up already... Anyway bottom line it's expensive and the food was mediocre.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful timeGail62VIPDined on 3/7/2014This was the first time at Tommy Bahama's and can't wait to go back. We sat in the bar area because they had a fellow playing his guitar, he was fantastic. Jimmy Buffet songs, etc. The food was great. I had the spare ribs and my husband had the jerk pork. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodlasvegasbenDined on 2/23/2014My wife and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary here. The food is outstanding and the service is excellent. Great place to celebrate any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingJudyP3454VIPDined on 2/19/2014Food was mediocre...in fact, Duck was bad. Asked the waitress not to rush the main course, but it took forever and dessert took even longer..
- Dominque made the experience.SereneDined on 2/16/2014Had a great lunch at Tommy Bahamas. Poke and Crab Bisque and Key Lime pie were great. Our Server, Dominique made the experience, though. She is very sweet and great with suggestions and assistance. We love seeing her when we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm, Genuine, Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/15/2014It wasn't my first visit, but this time I brought in friends from out of state. And as usual, it was great. Emily our server did a great job of guiding my friends through the menu. The chef sent out a delicious amuse. My friends were very impressed by that. The manager Kevin remembered me from previous visits and chatted with us. My guests thought I was a VIP. Emily has taken care of me and my family before and her service is always warm, professional and knowledgeable. Ask for her when you go in!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day dinnerbayareaDined on 2/14/2014Great pick for Valentine's day dinner. Nice guitarist/singer in the bar area, whose music carried throughout the restaurant. There were special offerings for Valentine's Day in addition to the usual menu. Food was beautifully presented and cooked perfectly. Service was friendly and excellent. This was our second dinner here and we will definitely come back.Special Features:
- live music in the barOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Even in the dining room, we enjoyed a local artist singing covers of great soft rock from the 80- now. Good food and fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.