Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steaks - The Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steaks - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/heritage.aspx
- Phone: (866) 339-4566
- Hours of Operation:
Dining: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:30pm.
Lounge: Sunday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday 5:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Anthony Zappola
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Private Room
A word from Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steaks - The Mirage
New York chef Tom Colicchio brings his passion for cooking with fire to the Las Vegas Strip with Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steak at The Mirage. The 220-seat restaurant will focuses on meats prepared entirely over an open flame – from wood-burning ovens to charcoal grills. On the menu, Tom returns to the American cultural tradition of meat, focusing on antibiotic-free animals raised by purveyors committed to time-honored farming practices and heritage breeds. The glow of the hearth permeates the entire restaurant and is reflected in the Bentel+Bentel design highlighting natural materials.Continued
Zagat Rated: 25 Most Important Restaurants of 2013
Zagat Rated: 25 Most Important Restaurants of 2013
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steaks - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
218 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)fit for foodies (122)romantic (75)notable wine list (75)good for groups (52)hot spot (49)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (9)scenic view (8)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- I loved the steak! Even more the sides! Nice placeJuantroquelDined on 11/21/2014Amazing food, amazing service! I loved the steak! Nice crafted beers selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/19/2014We are reservations but we didn't need them. It was during the week. We were seated and ordered drinks. Service was great and the food was amazing. We started with chicken wings and grilled romaine salad. The chicken wings were pretty great. My husband ordered the duck. He said it was the best duck he tasted. It cut like butter, it was so tender. I had the halibut. It was really good. The skin was so crispy and it was paired with mussels. Yes we went to a streak place and no, we didn't order steak. But everything was delicious. You have to go and try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/17/2014We were torn between Gordon's Streak House and The Heritage. The deciding factor was price. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE HOW GOOD THE FOOD, SERVICE, AND ACCOMMODATIONS WERE. We definitely made the right decision. When in Vegas, this well be my go to place for dinner. The title says it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed. Bang, Not worth the buck!TexasonmymindDined on 11/17/2014Disappointed and let down all the way around. Waiter knew my name, but I didn't know his. Friendly, but didn't execute. We orderd onion soup and heirloom salad. It was brought at same time and not staged. My wife is gluten intolerant, the split portion on her side was supposed to be without cheesy crouton, but I wanted it and had to ask for WELL after the fact. Cocktails were lacking in basic mixology technique. If you say jalapeño it should be spicy. Granted-Medium temperature ranges from place to place, but gray is never acceptable when you are paying $139 for beef. The bone in Ribeye was the lowest point that night. train wreck. Wine menu was over priced and the 69 bottle of red zin was not worthy like the rest of night. Of any kudos or accolades by Zagat or any other Won't be back, would've been better off at Outback across the street
- Great Steak House on the Strip!JOjoDined on 11/16/2014Was able to get reservations on short notice (within 2 hours of preferred time). Food was delicious, service was excellent. Tom Colicchio amazes me again. We didn't get to try the front bar but looked like a great place to hang out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good mealRgumjrDined on 11/14/2014fantastic steakhouse. We had 7 in our group and everyone was very pleased. The char could have been better for a Pittsburg style steak. The highlight was the house special manhatton awesome marinated cherries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a great dinnerLetseatDined on 11/14/2014we had a great steak dinner. The ambience was a bit noisy but that doesn't bother us. Our service was great, the food was great. If you are looking for a great steak dinner would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for any occasion!KNJ514Dined on 11/13/2014The food was incredible! Atmosphere was romantic, warm and inviting. Perfect for a date night, group outing, or celebrating something special. Can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service exceptional!redwinefanDined on 11/13/2014Was nervous at first because had seen some reviews saying service was lacking but nothing could be further from the truth for our experience. Our server, James (aka JB) was attentive and helpful in choosing our selections. Water glass was never empty, and neither was our wine glass. Sommelier did a great job recommending a wine to go with everything, and the food was amazing! Highly recommend the octopus starter (nice heat, so if you don't like spicy, maybe not the best choice for you), heirloom tomato buratta (could have had a little more basil, but still excellent), braised brisket with kale and dates, melt in your mouth and wonderful flavor combination, and the brussel sprouts with bacon (isn't everything better with bacon?). Expensive sure, but in a city with lots of expensive restaurants, the combination of service and food made it worth every cent (and there are others I would not say the same thing about). Overall one of the more pleasurable dining experiences we've had, we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tom Colicchio's Heritage SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2014Besides the amazing strip steak that was full of flavor, the squash risotto was creamy and perfect. Heirloom tomatoes were enough to share - great seasoning and loved the cheese pairing. The somm didn't offer a pairing with the appetizers (only miss here). It was a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitSizzlnVIPDined on 11/10/2014First time dining here. We had the charred octopus appetizer, which was very good. We had the filet and the brisket. Both were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/9/2014Don't pass on the seafood tower appetizer. It was excellent. Also, as expected the steaks were excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and great food - Win Win!PartyofFiveDined on 11/9/2014Our waiter gave us spectacular service, along with the other wait staff and followed up with marvelous food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrootVIPDined on 11/8/2014What an amazing night - the food was fabulous, best steaks we ever had and this was only topped by the impeccable service. Do not miss this restaurant on your next visit to Vegas!Special Features:
- The best of the bestluvmygirlDined on 11/8/2014Excellent service. Great food. Terrific atmosphere. Perfect for a romantic date. Classy and expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulJenniferDined on 10/30/2014Incredible dining experience. Shared the warm spinach salad, New York Filet, crab side dish and peanut butter/chocolate dessert with my husband. Perfect portions. The service was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Go!BermudaDunerDined on 10/29/2014They had me with the mesquite smoked cherries in the Heritage Manhattan - a unique and unforgettable flavor. Our two first courses were among the best we've ever had: Charred Octopus and Ash-Roasted Bone Marrow. My husband's bone-in rib eye was a fine piece of beef and cooked exactly as ordered. I was perhaps not quite as thrilled with the Spice-Roasted Lobster but that's my fault as I prefer lobster pretty much unadorned, and the first courses were a hard act to follow. We appreciated the availability of some good half bottles, allowing us to match up a white and red to our various dishes. We loved the decor and our server was excellent. Just go!Special Features:
- Interested in Steak?Tank777VIPDined on 10/28/2014This is the place to be! This is my second visit to this fine restaurant and just when you think you had a great meal and service you comeback again and it's even better. From the start with the lovely hostess to our server and his assistant great customer service was always displayed here that alone would have made a great evening. Then we looked at the menu wonderful selection for all preferences but the steaks are wonderful and were are choice. Prepared to our satisfaction and a side dish of squash risotto made the meal. A little desert to finish the evening and we were set. Will come again. Great service, food, and ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Never an empty glass, an inconvenient interruption or want for anything. All needs for all members of the 8 person party were met with superb service and attitude. Wonderful night at Heritage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014I typically do not provide reviews but this time I 'm making an exception. Usually when I go to a high end restaurant there is always a imbalance somewhere along the way. Not this time. The food was fantastic and the service was even better. The wine list is extensive with all price points covered for this caliber of restaurant. The young lady who is the sommelier took great interest in what I was looking for and came up with a bottle that was not on the menu, PERFECT! It was also my birthday, and they brought me a desert that finished my dining experience with an exclamation point! I wish I could eat here more often as I feel this restaurant is the one every body else has to beat.Special Features:
- Irisheyes717Dined on 10/23/2014Our entire experience outstanding - the food was great and the service was some of the best I've we've ever experienced. You are in for an awesome evening if Amy is your server!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highs and Lows at Heritage SteakTamiDined on 10/20/2014We went to Heritage Steak for a client dinner...there was 6 of us. The restaurant itself was pretty typical of Vegas high end steakhouses, dark, woody and expensive. My colleague ordered the Salmon and said it was dry. Another colleague ordered the King Crab, as did I. The server encouraged us to double the order, saying it was a small entree. We did, but a single order would've been enough ~ it was extremely rich, swimming in a butter sauce, in fact almost too rich. It was nice not to have to fight with the shells but seemed to lack the texture and sweetness of traditional king crab legs in the shell. Sides are ala carte, the fingerling potatoes were great and enough to share with the table. Tomato heirloom salad was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as Craft in NYASKADined on 10/19/2014My husband loved his Marinated Skirt Steak, but I found my Filet, even though cooked perfectly, to be dry, and the Bernaise sauce provided only "ok". I tasted the Roasted Veggies and the Fingerling Potatoes and both were sweet. I understand this in the veggies, but it was unpleasant in the potatoes.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/18/2014Excellent service with a friendly knowledgable wait staff. Excellent wine list. Overall outstanding experience. Don't miss out on the figgy puddingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak House at MirageLovingToLiveLivingToEatDined on 10/18/2014The menu selection was perfect for a family that is so very different in food preferences. From apps to steaks to seafood, everything was prepared and served to perfection. The wait staff was very efficient and friendly. We all enjoyed our meal/dining experience and would certainly go back again. Thank you for a great meal!Special Features:
- Pre-Show MealsammyhamDined on 10/18/2014Troy and his service team provided a great experience and we had just a lovely time. We enjoyed everything about the evening, and it was a relaxing way to spend our one day in Vegas. Recommendations from the team were great, and I loved the Pumpkin Cider....nice option for someone who is not a wine or beer drinker...We had the Yellowtail Ceviche, and I could have slurped down endless portions. It was divine! The Cote de Beouf for two was really fantastic...little lag between the app and the entree, but we were not in a hurry! Thank you!Special Features:
- ExcellentConciergeVIPDined on 10/17/2014Inside Mirage Hotel and Casino great atmosphere and the food was impeccable as well as the service both on the bar and in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scartercarterDined on 10/16/2014Wonderful steak. The service is the best I've seen on the Vegas strip so far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb food, exhorbitant costAMP1Dined on 10/16/2014Beautiful restaurant. Wonderful ambience. Superb food. Service was provided in a professional manner; but I may had detected a slight air of condescension. With tip, cost was $440 for 4 people.
- LettieDined on 10/15/2014Good, but there are other GREAT places in Vegas. Beautiful décor!Special Features:
- Great steak!JCandBCDined on 10/15/2014After eating an amazing meal at Colicchio's Craftsteak in the MGM, we were worried that Heritage would not measure up, boy were we wrong. The service was great, the food was great and the dessert was great. While Craftsteak may be the front runner of the two in my book, Heritage certainly does well on its own. The squash risotto was amazing and my husband loved the spicy onion rings to compliment his Tabasco Kobe skirt steak. The salads were great, the onion soup was amazing and even our dessert was gone in about 5 seconds it was so good. Overall a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014We were very pleased with our food. The portions are large so you might want to share. The service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent pre-theater dinner...BatonwaverVIPDined on 10/13/2014See my full review on TripAdvisor titled Excellent Pre-theater dinner dated October 14, reviewer name Batonwaver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome DinnerEliseDined on 10/13/2014Awesome meal across the board! Will definitely come back next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top ChefDanielDined on 10/13/2014Food quality was fitting for a Top Chef judge. Service was good but not great and the setting could have been more elegant and romantic.Special Features:
- Great place, great food and serviceNestle1016Dined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined at Colicchio's Heritage Steak on Saturday night and it was a great experience. I would highly recommend it. We started with the Onion soup, which was divine and the Romaine salad (similar to a Ceasar) and it too was delicious. My husband had the rib-eye and we both agreed it was the best rib-eye we have ever had and we are definate foodies! I had the sea bass and it was als spectacular. The only downside to the sea bass is that is was served with the skin still on and I had to pick it off. We finished with the apple fritters and they too were excellent. We both also had cappucinos and the restaurant uses Stumptown coffee which I love. The ambiance was nice, it was well lit, not too bright and the noice level was good.Special Features:
- Excellent service-food dissappointsFoodieGUYDined on 10/11/2014This pains me because I have so much respect and admiration for Chef Tom. I have eaten at Craft in NYC and that was one of my all time best meals. We went before a show. I had the octopus which was very good but not phenomenal. My wife had the filet and the presentation was a bit overwhelming. It was a huge piece of meat and, while cooked well, the portion size was a distraction. I like value for my money but want a well balanced plate also. I had the rice pudding for dessert and the texture was more like oatmeal. For me it missed the mark. The service was OUTSTANDING but overall I felt like it missed the high bar that has been set in his other restaurants.Special Features:
- Just okay......texasgalDined on 10/11/2014Hostess was rude. Would not seat us without all people in party, yet she seated people who walked in saying they were meeting others there..... Too many waiters. Wasn't sure at first who our waiter was going to be. Took a long time to get a drink order in. Side dish orders are very small - not enough to share. Would not go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Great food and very acomidateing waiters the food was fantasticSpecial Features:
- Top Notch!PookDined on 10/10/2014Was in Vegas last year for a conference and ate at Heritage twice with my co-workers, the food was amazing. Really wanted to take my wife, after I raved about the awesome food and fantastic service, finally had my opportunity while visiting to see The Eagles and took my wife and friends to Heritage...everyone is still raving about the food and our experience. I'll be back...hopefully sooner rather than later.Special Features: