Tolento's Ice House Grille
1460 Mineral Spring Ave.
North Providence, RI 02904Neighborhood:
CajunPrice: $30 and under
Tolento's Ice House Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tolentos.com/
- Phone: 4013533100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Tuesday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Cajun, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: James Tolento
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Take out and larger order catering style dishes offered. Bring and Set up only. Menu's customized for each customer.
- Entertainment: Casual Weekend Music on occasion, Outdoor Deck Parties, 13 Large Screen High Def TV'S for all your favorite Sporting Events.
A word from Tolento's Ice House Grille
Tolento's Ice House Grille is R.I.'s newest favorite restaurant. Opened in August of 2013, Tolento's, a casual upscale Grille & Bar, has quickly established itself as a place for quality food, large portions, terrific service and hands-on Ownership. Featuring the the most unique pub food in the state, Tolento's also has a Cajun Flair, brought directly from Louisiana by Cajun trained Chef James Tolento. The restaurant has, in just its first few months, been rated Number 1 (of 87) restaurants in North Providence on TripAdvisor due to its great selection and high quality, fresh, made to order cuisine. A casual family restaurant that features everything from Gourmet Egg Rolls and NY Style Pastrami sandwiches all the way up to a full pound Prime Rib, Baked Stuffed Lobster, Seafood Risotto, Surf n Turf and Cajun favorites, Jambalaya, Gumbo, Etouffee and Fried Crawfish. Owner Tom Tolento is your host and tries to meet & chat with every customer and ensures that all diners are satisfied!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tolento's Ice House Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- There are better places in the areaLordKarnarkDined on 8/6/2014I find this restaurant to be overpriced for the food that they serve.
- Delicious Nachos !OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/29/2014An early weeknight girl's night out and we were not disappointed ! Nachos, delicious ! Great service. Salads with chicken for "dinner". Tender flavorful chicken--Just spicy enough. Fresh salad with what tasted like homemade dressing. Sangria, Bloody Marys, and wine. Clean and comfortable place. Variety on the menu. Will be visiting again !Special Features:
- New Orleans meets East ProvidencelisaDined on 7/17/2014We were a little skeptical about finding a decent cajun restaurant in Providence but we decided to give it a try. We went around 9 pm on a week night and there were only a few people in the restaurant all of which were regulars. The staff was friendly and the food was great. They take pride in their offerings, for example my meal came with hush puppies which were not served to me because the chef was not happy with how they came out, instead they offered me home made foccacia bread instead. Great food, reasonable prices, friendly and attentive staff can't get much better than that.Special Features:
- Fantastic!PickyEaterDined on 6/21/2014Wanted someplace different for my father's 81st birthday and he really wanted clam zuppa. Lots of Cajun dishes, and they do use different spices on their dishes, but everyone loved their meals! I mentioned online when I booked reservations that it was for my dad and they had a sign on the table with our name and a "Happy Birthday" and even surprised him with a cake (enough for everyone in our party). Staff was extremely attentive and owner doted on us. Would highly recommend this place as well as booking reservations online. No problems at all and was nice to be expected when we arrived. We loved it! (prices were quite reasonable too).Special Features:
- LoveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014The food is amazing, the staff is very friendly and attentive and I loved the added touch of seeing my party name on the reserved table sign since I used open table to make a reservation. I found out about Tolento's in Mid-May and have already been 3 times. Everything is great and I loved the live musician.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Very ImpressedMel333Dined on 5/23/2014The restaurant had a great atmosphere and friendly staff but the prices were pretty high for the portion you receive. The table got the chicken quesdilla was good but greasy and I regretted it later. I then spent 20 dollars on Cajun shrimp dish and I got four medium shrimp with some veggies and the dish was salty and overly spiced. I enjoyed the sangria but that was borderline expensive for sangria which is wine and fruit juice- $22 for a pitcher. When all is said and done I left there feeling robbed and disappointed.Special Features:
- Good food, friendly staffneighborhood02904Dined on 5/11/2014The people at Tolento's go the extra mile to remember you and your preferences. The service is relaxed and the staff knowledgeable. Great place for lunch or dinner. Overall, they always provide a pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great VisitJoJoDancerDined on 4/8/2014Was in town from Philadelphia on business and met up with a friend. Very good food, great service, very nice atmoshpere. Will be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotdfrjrDined on 3/29/2014Love the remodel, great spot for dinner, lunch, or drinks. Excellent service and staff here also. Very friendly and attentive. A little on the pricey side for the area though.Special Features: