Todd's Unique Dining
4350 E. Sunset Rd.
Henderson, NV 89014Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Todd's Unique Dining
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.toddsunique.com/
- Phone: 7022598633
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Todd Clore
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Christmas Eve Special Dinner from 430-730 pm with special menu. New Years Eve Dinner and Celebration available from 430pm -930 pm.
A word from Todd's Unique Dining
Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world.We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Todd's Unique Dining - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Todd's Unique Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (55)special occasion (50)fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (27)romantic (26)good for groups (9)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- An average dining experience.LVLocalsDined on 8/25/2014Had restaurant week menu. Salad was average. Our entrees were the trout almandine which was good. It was accompanied by mashed potatoes which were tasty. Also on the plate were cauliflower, a slightly cooked carrot, a few green beans and red cabbage- probably good for some vegetable lovers but not my type of vegetables other than the carrot. The dessert was excellent. My wife had a cream with berries and liked it. I had a butterscotch/ caramel custard which was excellent. The service was very good. Overall the meal was average. I must say that it did not match up to some of the other meals we have had during restaurant week(s) but it was also considerably less expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence in HendersonPeteDined on 8/22/2014Todd's is my favorite restaurant. Service is always perfect, staff is knowledgeable and friendly, food is excellent.Special Features:
- kekaVIPDined on 8/20/2014Alaskan Halibut with Artichoke sauce and fresh vegetables was delicious. Fish was moist and flavorful. Veges were perfectly cooked. The ahi tuna entrée was also beautifully presented and delicious.Special Features:
- ConsistentUnsignedDined on 8/15/2014Wanted: a place to think at the end of a long day, with good booze and better food. Quiet, phenomenal Service, and great Flavors. All found at Todd's Unique Dining. AND they cater and have a banquet facility! You don't get any better!!!Special Features:
- Great service, Great food, PriceyShannonKDined on 7/26/2014The service was great. The hostess and our waitress were really friendly. The food was really good. We shared the Goat-Cheese Wontons which were good. My husband had the Meatloaf, which he really enjoyed. I had the scallops, which were really good. My Mushroom-Mashed potatoes were incredible! I would probably come here for a special occasion as I found the menu to be kind of pricey. The ambiance was fine, nothing special, but nothing negative. The booth was a little bit uncomfortable. Not a lot of room between the table and the booth and the cushion was not the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious off the stripLuxeVegasDined on 7/23/2014Fantastic food. Really nice service. Attentive without being obnoxious. Extremely friendly. Wednesday there is no corkage fee on first 2 bottles. Very nice.Special Features:
- Local Vegas Gem!JD50Dined on 7/18/2014Todd's is one of the best off Strip restaurants in Las Vegas. Cuisine and service are outstanding, plus the staff is incredibly friendly. From a service perspective, the staff keeps a close eye on your table but is not over the top...they know when you need attention! I take out of town guests here all the time and Todd never disappoints. The off Strip pricing is also a benefit. Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistencyUnsignedDined on 7/14/2014As a local, I don't use the title of this piece very often -- Todd's Unique Dining is as the name implies and consistent! The service is superior, the best people work with Todd! The operation is an invitation to exit the chaos of your day and enter your evening in sated peace!Special Features:
- Amazing food and serviceFizzio123Dined on 7/11/2014We really enjoyed our first visit to Todd's. The food was great and our server was excellent. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RickVIPDined on 7/7/2014The short ribs atop a bed of jalapeno mashed potatoes is a fabulous dish. The short rib has been braised in red wine for what I'm guessing is the better part of the day and the result is melt in your mouth beef with a full flavor that has you wishing for more after you finish eating. One of the top 2 restaurants in the greater Vegas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missleftmyheartVIPDined on 7/3/2014And this visit was a miss. Predictably great menu and service was friendly and attentive, but we found disappointments in quality (tomatoes and calamari) and preparation (far too much pepper in the mashed potatoes and salt in the ahi tuna sauce). Short ribs were meaty and tender but lacked the flavor consistent with braising. Maybe next time...Special Features:
- JohnnieBgoodDined on 6/27/2014Nice neighborhood restaurant. Good for special occasions. A little pricey, but worth it. We recommend to all our friends.Special Features:
- PerfectLovingFoodTogetherDined on 6/21/2014This restaurant was the perfect choice for a romantic quiet evening with my husband. Each course was beautifully presented and the flavors played a perfect symphony in my mouth.Special Features:
- World-class experienceHlidrvrDined on 6/20/2014My wife an I have lived all over the world and have dined at some of the finest restaurants. Todd's is now on the list as one of the top two memorable dining experiences. The other being Domaine Chandon in Napa Valley. I took my wife to Todd's for our 22-year anniversary. I think she may have liked the duck entree even more than the Tiffany necklace I gave her. The food, the service and the personality of the owners and staff were phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vivalavidaVIPDined on 6/19/2014A must visit restaurant each time I come to LV. Top not cuisine! Every dish is prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014The food was very delicious! The bread was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will be backcaseDined on 6/13/2014first, the decor as noted often is nothing to write about and the space feels smallish. these are not the reasons to dine here. the food is out of this world. fun and delicious are how i'd describe the experience. the staff didnt rush the meal and itsems were quick to the table after ordering. i cannot think of a more well rounded less contrived menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE TODD'LVPATDined on 6/12/2014I can always count on Todd's to provide a great dining experience. Staff is always professional and friendly. Seafood entrees are ALWAYS fresh.Special Features:
- DelishChiefDDined on 6/11/2014Always outstanding. The food pairings, sauces and selection excellent. Wine list is very good at affordable prices!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kekaVIPDined on 5/28/2014Swordfish was moist and tender. Rack of lamb flavorful and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice place worth tryingottanobettaDined on 5/24/2014The food was very good. It was a special meal worthy of our anniversary. But I live in Centennial Hills, it's hard to justify the drive.Special Features:
- SpecialBillhDined on 5/24/2014Todd's is our go-to place for special occasions. Asalways the food and service were flawless ans exceeded all expectations. Thanks again, Terry.Special Features:
- Great again!bam666Dined on 5/17/2014Another excellent evening at Todd's. The food and service [yay Terry!] were top notch for our 20th anniversary [along with the complimentary "Toddamisu" to celebrate!] We couldn't have imagined going elsewhere for this special occasion. My beef tenderlion was perfect and my wife's skirt steak was indeed "on fire"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciouslarsonfanDined on 5/17/2014Second time visiting Todd's. There were clean plates for the appetizer, main course and dessert. Inventive and well prepared. Our server was attentive and friendly. Would definitely visit Todd's again.Special Features:
- Always UniqueSylvieVIPDined on 5/16/2014Todd's never fails to be a wonderful dining experience. My halibut was perfect. The watermelon martini was a delicious starter with the goat cheese wontons and samosas. We finished with the green tea brûlée which was a nice twist on the usual. The wine list is well chosen to march the food and is reasonably priced. All of this and unobtrusive service that allowed our party of four to have a lively dinner conversation. That is my idea of a great evening. I have already made another reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unwelcoming to childrenMommyVIPDined on 5/15/2014No high chairs? Really?? Seated next to kitchen in a cramped boothe, presumably to hide my baby from the other patrons. Impossible to eat with him on my lap turned to the side. Terribly unpleasant. If you set children up to fail with making no accommodations for them, you are far more likely to have disruptive behavior. If you don't want families in your restaurant, you should advertise as such. We will never be back, even on date night-- in spite if the good cooking.
- Consistantly Very Goodrjsbasque8Dined on 5/15/2014Once again the food was outstanding, as was the service provided by our waitress. We took a friend who had never been to Todd's, and she thought it was outstanding. We will continue to visit this excellent eating establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Mixed BagPabloDined on 5/12/2014I guess it depends on what you order. My wife had the best halibut she has ever eaten- so she says. The presentation wa beautiful too. But my dish, Eggplant Caponata Pasta, looked like it was thrown on the plate because, in truth, there was no way to make it look good. And the taste equal to the presentation. Way too much balsamic vinegar.Special Features:
- Treat Your TastebudsleeClvDined on 5/5/2014Another delicious night at Todd's. Started with the goat cheese wontons with raspberry sauce - could not get enough of them!!! Then had the excellent short ribs, which I have to say are to die for... really! Best martini's in town and great beer and wine selection. The staff was wonderful, service was great. What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- Todd's is great!jonwDined on 5/3/2014We have dined at Todd's for years and he and the staff never disappoint. The food is delicious, the service is great, and their wine list is complete and very high quality.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningDakotaDinerDined on 5/2/2014The scallops and the halibut were outstanding and the skirt steak was excellent but I would not order it with the chili fries again. Good wine but more expensive than we are used to paying. Even with a large party next to us we were able to visit easily and the service was great. Will make sure to stop again when we are back in Henderson.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodpumpkinDined on 5/2/2014The food was outstanding. It was expensive, but worth it. This is a great special occasion restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:
- The following 785 reviews are from the Todd's Unique Dining reviews archive.
- Another fine meal at Todd'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/29/2014This was our umpteenth time dining at Todd's and they never fail to please. The short ribs were outstanding (as usual) as were the blackened salmon and skirt steak.Special Features:
- GREATKimberlyDined on 4/28/2014The service was wonderful. Our waitress had the time and interest to strike up a conversation with us. The food was great. Nice presentation. Delicious flavor. Great dining experience!Special Features:
- A must goRegularPlaceVIPDined on 4/23/2014We are from SF and plan to go to Todd's every time we go to Las Vegas. The menu is interesting and delicious. The people are warm and welcoming. The price is reasonable. Great wine list. I wish Todd's was closer to us, so we could go regularly.Special Features:
- SubstitutionLasVegasFoodyDined on 4/23/2014We went to Todd's for the BEST scallops in Vegas, but unfortunately they weren't available. That's because they buy only fresh scallops...a good reason not to have. They were very gracious in explaining why they weren't on the menu. After we explained that we had driven all the way across the valley to get there, they comped us to a dessert. The food server was very knowledgeable about all the menu items and we tried some new entrees there and were very satisfiedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Todd's is our favorite restauranttennisman35Dined on 4/18/2014Todd's Unique is a local favorite; owned and operated by Todd Clore and his wife, Terry. The food is always excellent, the service is superb, and the experience is always memorable. It is the one restaurant that we always take any out-of-town guests who want to have an outstanding dining occasion.Special Features:
- We had heard really good thingsMaggieOVIPDined on 4/12/2014We had heard really good things about Tood's so chose it for a birthday dinner for my husband and honeslty weren't that impressed. The ambience was non existent and the food was pretty average. Not bad but certainly nothing special.
- Solid ComfortTeteduvinDined on 4/8/2014We were looking for some sanity off the strip and we found it Todd's. This has the genuine feel of a small city neighborhood gem. Somewhat dated setting in a strip mall is comfortable and welcoming. Many families and a very friendly staff. The wine list has just enough quality off-beat selections to be interesting. High quality selections. Todd's food is well-executed and interesting, if not exactly cutting-edge. True comfort and a great antidote to the cheesy, over-priced, over-done glitz of the strip.Special Features:
- always goodmgmartinDined on 4/5/2014Chef Todd always adds interesting dishes to the menu, some meant for foodies, and some just good cooking. This is a little bit of a neighborhood secret...and some of us would like to keep it this way....if everyone knew about this place, you'd never get a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.