Todd's Unique Dining
4350 E. Sunset Rd.
Henderson, NV 89014Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Todd's Unique Dining
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.toddsunique.com/
- Phone: 7022598633
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Todd Clore
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Christmas Eve Special Dinner from 430-730 pm with special menu. New Years Eve Dinner and Celebration available from 430pm -930 pm.
A word from Todd's Unique Dining
Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world.We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Todd's Unique Dining - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Todd's Unique Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (63)special occasion (50)fit for foodies (43)notable wine list (33)romantic (29)good for groups (11)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (6)great for lunch (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- SerconVIPDined on 10/25/2014Not as discribed. Very loud, very bright, and the food was not good. It was a "Unique" experience.
- enjoydinoutDined on 10/25/2014Everything was wonderful, it was Judy's birthday and we both enjoyed our food. Our waitress, Katy, was fantastic and attended to our every need. We will definitely go back again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/24/2014Outstanding as always! We will be coming back again soon for great dining!Special Features:
- Second visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/22/2014The goat cheese wontons, scallops, seared ahi and short ribs were fantastic. Some of the appetizers need work. The crab cake was average and the sauce, while described as remoulade, lacked kick and was more of a tarter sauce; additionally the greens were dressed with nothing more than fish oil, lacking any flavor or acidity to balance the crab cake. The beet salad was shameful; nothing more than pickled beets, a single mandarin orange, minimal cheese and zero flavor. The noise level was fine; until they turned the radio on, after which everyone had to speak louder to be heard over the music and commercials. Thankfully, our waitress, who was wonderful, turned the music down upon request. The creme brulee was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too badLorenzoVIPDined on 10/21/2014For those who dine normally at Denny's or Taco Bell, this will see an amazing dinner. The food is well presented and with excellent service. Unfortunately the recipes are too heavy. Thick mushroom cream sauces or thick fries bredding and heavy mashed potatoes. No delicate flavors or rice, quinoa, exotic beans or greens. Good Midwestern eats though.
- Great value and superb foodbondnotjames007VIPDined on 10/20/2014We returned to Todd's after a several year absence and were delighted to see that its high quality cuisine and very fair prices were still in effect. We had outstanding and unusual starters (an Asian version of pork belly and perfect and abundant fried calamari, both with very serious sauces); then duck breast and wonderful short ribs (their signature dish), ending with wheat-less chocolate cake and home made ice cream. 3 glasses of champagne. Tab: only $130 before tip for quality that matches most places on the strip and which would have cost much more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billDined on 10/18/2014been to todd's three times. service and food,as always,was excellent.--looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingLovelunchVIPDined on 10/17/2014After a dozen visits, we've neve been disappointedSpecial Features:
- Always Top ShelfMAC49VIPDined on 10/14/2014Todd continues to prove a small private owned restaurant can deliver with the big boys only better. He spends 99% of his time in the kitchen which shows in the food served and his wife manages the front which results in consistent excellent service. The staff turnover is very low which seems to be the hallmark of quality eateries.Special Features:
- WonderfulZoe2Dined on 10/11/2014We specifically went for their Octoberfest items of spaetzles and schnitzel with our German friend and absolutely loved it !!!! Hope this will be a keeper on your menu .Special Features:
- AmazingKmallin1Dined on 10/10/2014I couldn't have been happier with service and food. Everything was perfect can't wait to dine with Todd's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatPeteDined on 10/8/2014A fine dining restaurant in Henderson that rivals the best on the strip!Special Features:
- Changing menuSwordfishDined on 10/6/2014The food is very goo and as the name suggests "unique". Nice to find a restaurant that had a fresh variety of dishes. My only suggestion is that because the menu changes often that they post the menu on their website. The videos on their website are nice but the menu list would be better. Most entrees were between $22-29 apps $8-12 and salads $8-9Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Loved every bit of it. I can't wait to come back. I love the menu....a little of everything..so simple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service were excellentMarchVIPDined on 10/4/2014Food was excellent and don't forget to ask the special of the day. Our serve Nichols was providing outstanding service, next time you go, ask her section. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusual DiningbsidaryDined on 10/4/2014Variety of menu items. All items ordered were excellent.Special Features:
- Always a treatDiningLadiesVIPDined on 10/3/2014We always enjoy dining at Todd's Unique Dining - especially when they have Halibut. Everything is always delicious, we always try to try their special items too dessert, salad or appetizers. Pomengranate martini's are also a favorite. Our server was very attentive -too.Special Features:
- Amazing FoodRockDined on 9/27/2014nuff said...........................................................................................................Special Features:
- Always OutstandingSylvieVIPDined on 9/24/2014The food and service are impeccable at Todd's. It is well worth the 30 minute trek for us to dine here. The halibut that I had was perfect. My husband raved about his coho salmon, and our friend loved the vegetarian risotto dish. We did a wine dinner there this week, too, and it was the wonderful. Todd really knows how to bring the best out in the wine and food with his pairings.Special Features:
- Love me some ToddsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/12/2014We always visit Todds when we go to Las Vegas. It is a 10 min drive from the strip and worth it. We have been coming for 10 years about once a year. Celebrated my bday last weekend here and my husband had the filet and I had the halibut and we shared a salad and goat cheese wontons - everything was fabulous, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2014excellent food in a relaxed setting. If you are looking to avoid the strip type place, this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MurphyDined on 9/6/2014Some confusion when I arrived with table requested, however staff recovered nicely and everything was great. Jamie was our waitress she went above and beyond and made our dining experiece very memorable. We will difinetly be back. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Just as good as I rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014We haven't been here in quite a while and we usually go on a weeknight so it was a bit of a surprise to walk in to a very busy place on Friday evening. In spite of every seat in the house being used, the service was friendly and the timing of courses was great. The dishes we ordered--scallops for him and short rib for me were both excellent. We enjoyed everything we ate and couldn't eat it all so we had lovely food to take home too. The wine list is quite extensive and the bar comes up with some really nice and unusual cocktails. All in all a great experience.Special Features:
- Diamond in the roughGreatfoodDined on 9/5/2014This is truly a great romantic, awesome food place. Rivals most anything on the strip. The staff is outstanding. There when you need them and not when you don't. Best local restaurant in our area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selections & dessertgnLiVIPDined on 8/29/2014The menu selection at Todd's is always interesting and seasonal. The bartenders are trained well too. I recommend ordering their specials whenever you can. Save room for dessert!Special Features:
- Excellent find!!!LorenaDined on 8/28/2014This place is a jewel!! Service was excellent from the cocktail recommendations (Watermelon martinis were so tasty!!) to the desserts. All of the food was superb. So happy we found this restaurant through OpenTable, we will be back!!Special Features:
- Exactly my kind of placeToddRocksDined on 8/28/2014There is nothing pretentious or stuffy about Todd's; they concentrate on the food, drink, and service above all else. That's not to say that the ambiance and decor isn't nice; it is. It just seems they would rather you have an outstanding dining experience with well-paired wine, served up perfectly with attention to detail while you enjoy the company of your dinner companions rather than shouting at one another or looking around at pointless junk decor because you can't hear the people you came with. Todd's is casual enough for any occasion and classy enough for a wedding reception. And the one thing that is always certain, the food will be fantastic. I have had more seafood that I have never heard of before going to Todd's. out of space.Special Features:
- thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Made our anniversary special. Thanks for the marvelous service. It makes all the difference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An average dining experience.LVLocalsDined on 8/25/2014Had restaurant week menu. Salad was average. Our entrees were the trout almandine which was good. It was accompanied by mashed potatoes which were tasty. Also on the plate were cauliflower, a slightly cooked carrot, a few green beans and red cabbage- probably good for some vegetable lovers but not my type of vegetables other than the carrot. The dessert was excellent. My wife had a cream with berries and liked it. I had a butterscotch/ caramel custard which was excellent. The service was very good. Overall the meal was average. I must say that it did not match up to some of the other meals we have had during restaurant week(s) but it was also considerably less expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence in HendersonPeteDined on 8/22/2014Todd's is my favorite restaurant. Service is always perfect, staff is knowledgeable and friendly, food is excellent.Special Features:
- kekaVIPDined on 8/20/2014Alaskan Halibut with Artichoke sauce and fresh vegetables was delicious. Fish was moist and flavorful. Veges were perfectly cooked. The ahi tuna entrée was also beautifully presented and delicious.Special Features:
- ConsistentUnsignedDined on 8/15/2014Wanted: a place to think at the end of a long day, with good booze and better food. Quiet, phenomenal Service, and great Flavors. All found at Todd's Unique Dining. AND they cater and have a banquet facility! You don't get any better!!!Special Features:
- Great service, Great food, PriceyShannonKDined on 7/26/2014The service was great. The hostess and our waitress were really friendly. The food was really good. We shared the Goat-Cheese Wontons which were good. My husband had the Meatloaf, which he really enjoyed. I had the scallops, which were really good. My Mushroom-Mashed potatoes were incredible! I would probably come here for a special occasion as I found the menu to be kind of pricey. The ambiance was fine, nothing special, but nothing negative. The booth was a little bit uncomfortable. Not a lot of room between the table and the booth and the cushion was not the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious off the stripLuxeVegasDined on 7/23/2014Fantastic food. Really nice service. Attentive without being obnoxious. Extremely friendly. Wednesday there is no corkage fee on first 2 bottles. Very nice.Special Features:
- Local Vegas Gem!JD50Dined on 7/18/2014Todd's is one of the best off Strip restaurants in Las Vegas. Cuisine and service are outstanding, plus the staff is incredibly friendly. From a service perspective, the staff keeps a close eye on your table but is not over the top...they know when you need attention! I take out of town guests here all the time and Todd never disappoints. The off Strip pricing is also a benefit. Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistencyUnsignedDined on 7/14/2014As a local, I don't use the title of this piece very often -- Todd's Unique Dining is as the name implies and consistent! The service is superior, the best people work with Todd! The operation is an invitation to exit the chaos of your day and enter your evening in sated peace!Special Features:
- Amazing food and serviceFizzio123Dined on 7/11/2014We really enjoyed our first visit to Todd's. The food was great and our server was excellent. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RickVIPDined on 7/7/2014The short ribs atop a bed of jalapeno mashed potatoes is a fabulous dish. The short rib has been braised in red wine for what I'm guessing is the better part of the day and the result is melt in your mouth beef with a full flavor that has you wishing for more after you finish eating. One of the top 2 restaurants in the greater Vegas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missleftmyheartVIPDined on 7/3/2014And this visit was a miss. Predictably great menu and service was friendly and attentive, but we found disappointments in quality (tomatoes and calamari) and preparation (far too much pepper in the mashed potatoes and salt in the ahi tuna sauce). Short ribs were meaty and tender but lacked the flavor consistent with braising. Maybe next time...Special Features:
- The following 807 reviews are from the Todd's Unique Dining reviews archive.
- JohnnieBgoodDined on 6/27/2014Nice neighborhood restaurant. Good for special occasions. A little pricey, but worth it. We recommend to all our friends.Special Features: