Todd's Crab Cracker
505 Park Place Center
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Todd's Crab Cracker
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crabcracker.com/
- Phone: 4258278700x
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm-12:00am; Sunday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Todd Jones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: www.epicureancatering.net
our full service catering company for over 30 years
from 20 guests to 3000
we have successfully added to our portfolio
- Entertainment: Sunday and Monday night football games shown on two big screens.
- Cross Street: Central Way
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: we have vast amounts of parking available within park place center.
please find the escalator located at the movie theater right to our front door.
on the east side of the building please follow the center courtyard to our ground level entrance.
A word from Todd's Crab Cracker
Todd’s Crab Cracker is the Eastside's most established seafood restaurant. With over 30 years of serving fresh crab, wild salmon and northwest seafood in abundance, Todd’s Crab Cracker brings the best of the sea to your table. With our commitment to excellent service & cuisine, we always aim to exceed expectations. We source fresh, local, and sustainable ingredients. We open daily at 4pm and offer happy hour in the bar from 4:30-6:30pm and 9-11pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Todd's Crab Cracker - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Todd's Crab Cracker reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (17)neighborhood gem (14)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (7)kid-friendly (5)romantic (4)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- No skimping hereKaren54VIPDined on 8/30/2014The portions are great (not grossly huge, but we took some home) and they do not skimp on the seafood! My Cajun seafood pasta was so full of shrimp, scallops, mussels, and salmon I couldn't believe it. Everything was yummy. Service was really good. We used to go there, and just discovered they had moved to Park Place across the street. The only downside - it still kinda looks like a TGIFridays, which makes you think the food won't be good. Don't think that! It's delicious. We had chowder, shrimp cocktail, and raw oysters for starters. All SO good!Special Features:
- Great food. Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014This is a good date place as well as a good place to take visitors to enjoy Northwest cuisine.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Good service but that was all. Strange cleanser smell, cold food, very mediocre for the price, specials in menu were not current so had to substitute. Got home and had a huge stomach ache. Will not be returning.
- excellent salmonbeav56Dined on 8/28/2014a good sized portion of Chinook salmon was cooked on a cedar plank and accompanied with delicious asparagus and finger potatoes. Server was professional.Special Features:
- Great experience.Lifeis2shortDined on 8/26/20142nd visit back, this time with the family for a birthday gathering. Dinner was very good, selections enough even for a non-seafood eater! It was a hot/muggy evening, and our only complaint would have been for the air conditioning to be kicked up a notch, but it wasn't stifling. Hard for Northwest folks to deal with too much heat, ya know!! Definitely try the Cajun seafood pasta-yum! And the Crab louies were traditional but very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed they Were GreatOceanFoodDined on 8/24/2014The location has changed from a smaller location that had a local small local restaurant feel. We had lived it the area and it was our favorite seafood place on the Eastside. When we returned to visit our first thought was to make reservations and did so with Open Table only to arrive and be told they did not have our reservations since the Wi-Fi was not working. The new location is in an old Friday's big and sterile in fact you can see places where the former decor was removed and nothing has been replaced. The Food was ok, pricey not anything I would recommend and the level have certainly dropped from the old Crab Cracker most likely would not go back.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/24/2014From the lackluster greeting upon arrival to the overcooked salmon and asparagus, we were very disappointed. The interior decor could use some love, updating and repair. The window blind at our table was broken and halfway through our meal we were sitting in the blazing sun wearing our sunglasses...inside! It's very unlikely we'll return.
- The "New" Crab CrackerEvaXDined on 8/23/2014This is the rebranded Crab Cracker that was across the street on Central. They kept the same look and feel on the interior restaurant. Sitting outside on a nice day is fantastic. For the food, I found a warm seafood salad that was wonderful. My husband ordered the fish of the day which was cooked just right. I had previously written off CC due to their overcooking of fish dishes and monotonous sides of overcooked veggies and bland red potatoes.Special Features:
- Great Salmon DinnerKathiKatDined on 8/23/2014Great Glazed Salmon dinner. May be a bit pricey but everything was cooked perfectly. We ate outside and had to fight off several wasps for our salmon but on the whole was a very good meal. We had an Amazon Local Coupon so meal was good for the price.Special Features:
- Great Birthday SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014My husband and I visited Todd's Crab Cracker for the first time to celebrate his birthday. The food was outstanding. Oysters and crab cakes were delightful. Service was friendly. We will be returning! And we learned they are open late too!Special Features:
- Great dinnerHoldyrhorsesDined on 8/21/2014Todd's Crab Cracker was a wonderful place to have dinner. The food was delicious and the service was just right. My meal had lots of Dungeness crab which was what I was looking for. The server was friendly, knowledgeable and always there if we needed her. Everything was spotless with a large outdoor eating area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Worked Out Well!!kylechadDined on 8/16/2014We were very surprised at how good the food and service was! We arrived to a very packed restaurant due to a wedding taking place inside and outside. We had reservations, but the place was packed with wedding guests. Well, they sat us upstairs away from the noise the minute we checked in at the front desk. No waiting!! The only problem was we were then notified that they didn't have enough servers for that part of the restaurant, but they would send someone over ASAP. And they did!! The food was very good and tasted excellent!! The Fish and Chips were very good!! Good size portion with truffle fries and slaw. We tried the Crab and Artichoke Dip with bread and it was excellent too!! Would go back again to try something else on the menu!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014Not disappointed but not wowed...I made the reservation for a party of 4 where both my friend and I were bringing our wives for their birthday. I noted that on the reservation and thought they would have at least said something to both ladies. We were seated by the bathrooms and no mention of either ladies birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of 60+ dollarsFoodloverDined on 8/14/2014We searched the internet for a new seafood experience while we were in town. Wish we hadn't, the Crab Pot would've been much better. The service was slow. It took forever to get our food (apparently they were down a cook that night, however the owner was there and he could've put an apron on and going back to the kitchen). Our food was mediocre at best and I actually sent My lobster bisque back it was so terrible. Won't be dining here again.
- Do not come hereDisappointedVIPDined on 8/8/2014There used to be a Crab Cracker across the street. "Todd's Crab Cracker" and the restaurant are nothing alike. They've moved into TGIFridays location in Park Place mall which used to be vibrant but is now empty and depressing. The renovation to get TGIF ready for TCC seems to be a coat of paint and a long table that looks like a boat. Overall the interior needed some love. I made a reservation via OT but the front desk didn't have a computer & they didn't have our reservation. We waited a few minutes. Not a big deal since there weren't too many patrons inside and they set up quickly but just a sign of how this restaurant hasn't found it's organizational groove. The Crab Cracker was out of crab. Other dishes were tasteless and uninspired.
- WillDined on 8/8/2014dinner was very good ... far more seafood than expected ... I left full! We visited on a Monday and service was a bit slow. It was a hot day and the restaurant was very warm inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old TGI Fridays!RorydinesVIPDined on 8/2/2014I've been eating at Crab Cracker for nearly 20 years and was shocked to find a big hole in the ground. I had not noted a new address when I made my Open Table reservation. This was not the same Crab Cracker experience! No more boats and seafare gear hanging from the ceilings and no more fresh seafood counters to greet you at the front door. The great open kitchen is gone. I was pleased to see they still had a selection of steamer buckets (a signature item from the old Crab Cracker). The bad news was - none of them were available as they were out of claims, mussels, etc. So, I settled for some chowder and moved on to a blackened cod listed on their specials menu - yip - out of that too - all at 6 pm on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Todd's Crab Cracker reviews archive.