Todd English P.U.B.
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Todd English P.U.B.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.toddenglish.com/
- Phone: 7024898080x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Monday thru Friday from 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday from 9:30am - Brunch & Bloody Mary Farm Cart Service as well as regular menu.
Happy Hour Everyday 3:00-6:00pm & 10:00PM - midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd English
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Custom packages on or off-premise, no party to small or too large. From Business Meetings to Bachelor Parties & everything in between, let Chef Todd English & his team take care of all the details. Contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: Todd English P.U.B. is the ultimate Public Urban Bar Experience, from the delicious mix of deconstructed comfort foods with the "Chef Todd English twist", to the elaborate collection of craft & boutique beers from around the globe- the choices are as diverse as our guests. This is a place of indulgences, tantalizing guests with $2 Oysters ALL Day, EVERYDAY, a chance to "beat the glass" for a free pint and decadent, flavorful food. Our game room & bar area hosts 4 private draft tables, beer pong, darts & foos ball. The Todd English P.U.B. has something for everyone. TE PUB is about experiencing pleasure and having absolute fun; from the amazing foods, to the 'badass" bar, to the eclectic decor & zany PUB merchandise. A place of uncompromising service, a passion to please, where guests can totally relax and enjoy themselves...See you soon!
- Special Events: Whether it’s a corporate bash or a friendly get-together, let Chef Todd English & his expert team make it a spectacular event to remember! Custom packages available. More information coming soon! Contact us for more details.
A word from Todd English P.U.B.
Four-time James Beard Award winner Todd English debuts his first P.U.B. concept at Crystals. Todd English P.U.B. is everything you love about your favorite East Coast traditional hang-out translated Vegas style! A full menu offers a mix of traditional American comfort foods and creative delicacies. The beautifully decadent warm wood-curved bar features a full raw bar showcasing the best of the sea and a selection of over 70 premium beers. The open-expo kitchen features an assortment of prime roasted meats, as well as some of your traditional PUB fans with a modern twist. A multitude of large TV screens make Todd English P.U.B. ideal big game viewing while patio dining allows patrons to enjoy the beauty of City Center’s stunning art and architecture.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Todd English P.U.B. reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Dinner and BeerLikes2notcookDined on 8/2/2014Service was excellent. Large selection of beer. Good menu, but bring a flashlight. Small font and bad lighting. Very noisy. Lobster Cobb salad and Lobster roll was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CBSFVIPDined on 6/30/2014I always get the lobster roll. I didn't really care for the other items I've tried, but the lobster roll makes this place. Another plus is the bloody marys and selection of beers and ales.
- BeerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014The main reason I went here was for the beer taps at the tables. They did not work!!!!
- The following 356 reviews are from the Todd English P.U.B. reviews archive.
- VegasLoungingVegasLoungingDined on 5/18/2014My wife and I dine here at least once on every trip to Vegas. This time, we dined twice and both meals were awesome. The food is always good here and the beer list is up there with the best. To top things off, the service was phenomenal. This is a Vegas must and we'll continue to go back each and every trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, below average serviceChristianaDined on 5/13/2014Our food was wonderful, each dish was very unique and had upscale takes on traditional pub fare. Our server unfortunately, was inattentive and when he was present could not seem to crack a smile or pretend he had any interest in serving us. I would go back as the food was excellent and it seemed the rest if the staff we briefly interacted with were warmer in their demeanor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOntariofoodieDined on 5/3/2014We ate here on Saturday night with last minute reservations. The food and drinks were good. Enjoyed the special pint pricing for the night. The service was slow. The restaurant is out of the way at the Aria and maybe how we got a table so easily but we enjoyed the food, drink and ambiance enough that we'd go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- U.K. TwistAlandCatDined on 5/2/2014Todd English is a Las Vegas Gem. It is an energetic atmosphere with a relaxing feel. The food is a twist on U.K. Pub favorites that could not have been done any better. It is English comfort food which is presented by an experienced, professional and friendly Executive Chef and his Service Staff. Having dined there for lunch and two dinners recently I can say the appetizers to the entrees to the desserts were magnificent. The food was plentiful and presented hot and the selection of beer and mixed drinks were second to none. It truly was a PUB experience. Brilliant and masterfully done !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night with FriendssirdinealotDined on 5/1/2014We recently enjoyed dinner at the Aria location in Vegas w/ some dear old friends. Our server was friendly and for the most port quite attentive for the entire evening. The atmosphere was loud, busy and energetic which made it a fun place to be. The food was awesome and the portions were very substantial. Actually we first ordered apps and waited to order our mains and because the apps were so large we backed off on everyone ordering a separate main and shared some stuff instead. Not a bad thing, but just worth noting. We enjoyed included the pot stickers, junk chips(yum yum) and the quirky deep fried sweet and sour pickles. For our mains we had the sliders, grilled cheese and I had the bangers and mash. All quite good & great Value !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shocking would not returnLASVEGASDined on 4/25/2014Would not return. service was just ok table was not cleared after starter, did not stay for main course due to wrong meal being bought and 10 minute wait for the proper one being delivered so all the rest of the food was cold.......Manager should not be the manager very sarcastic!! As when I complained his words were 'Sorry I have ruined your life........' I have received better service from a street vendor who I am sure could run this restaurant with much better manners......$64 2 starters and 2 drinks! Luke warm beer. DONT waste your money.Special Features:
- Great Location & Happy HourzinloverDined on 4/24/2014Located right on the strip in Chrystal shops at City Center. They have large selection of beer and wine with high quality food. 2 happy hours daily with very reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Great happy hourpinkindyDined on 4/14/2014Loved the wings and sliders! My husband had the bangers and mash, he really liked them. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very, Very LoudTrevorKittyDined on 4/12/2014The food and service were okay, but the noise level was deafening.Special Features:
- Great Beer and Great Food!LuvBeerDined on 4/12/2014My two BFF's and I went to Las Vegas for a girls weekend. I have loved Todd English P.U.B. since it first opened and now they are fans as well! We had a leisurely lunch there on a Saturday and weren't disappointment. The service was great - our waiter was attentive, funny and very sweet. He made sure our glasses were never empty and he never made us feel rushed (we tend to talk too much and not order quickly, then, "loiter" and have drinks). Their beer selection never disappoints and they had an amazing build-your-own Bloody Mary bar. I had an upscale grilled cheese with brie and the other girls had the lobster roll and crab cake sliders. All were spectacular. Overall, a great choice for some adult beverages and kicked-up pub food.Special Features:
- Not so Gordon RamsayMoeatsDined on 4/1/2014If Gordon Ramsay's name is associated with the restaurant it should be special. It was OK nothing moreSpecial Features:
- Poor Service, Fair FoodEdiblesDined on 3/23/2014I ate at Todd English P.U.B. in Vegas this past week upon the recommendation of a friend. I was highly disappointed. I had made a reservation using Open Table and when I arrived and said " I have a reservation for 3 at 8 PM", I was told that they are not taking reservation during March Madness. When I told them I had a confirmation number, the hostess spoke to a manager and sat us. Our waitress was not be be seen most of the night and the Shepherd's Pie I ordered, though large in portion was highly disappointing in flavor. I would not go back again.Special Features:
- Good but not outstandingBooker274VIPDined on 3/21/2014No complaints overall but I expected a little more based on word of mouth. Very good beer selection, and had the fish and chips which did not disappoint but did not overwhelm me with greatness.Special Features:
- Overall great experiencePattyDined on 3/14/2014We had dinner at Todd English PUB with two friends who recommended the restaurant. We were seated promptly offered items off the happy hour menu, including wings for one dollar each. Overall the food was fantastic. I got the fish and chips, my husband got the brisket and both items were fantastic. We ordered a few wings and they were good sized (not tiny) and spicy. Overall I would recommend this restaurant, especially for a bar scene or to watch sporting events.Special Features:
- Lots of FunMarkmanVIPDined on 3/12/2014Had a great time at Happy Hour.... mini corn dogs and deep fried pickles with beer..... hard to go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good upscale pubPapaNovDined on 3/8/2014The menu is not large, but everything that we had was tasty with good portions. The beer selection is very good, however, a number of the beers on the menu no longer were available, which was surprising. This restaurant was louder than average. Also, the dining area was colder than it should have been because the door to the outside was kept open for the servers shuttling back and forth, even though the diners asked for it to be closed and obviously were putting on jackets to stay warm. The server was good at her job, but not particularly friendly. Perhaps an off night for her? Overall, a good but not great dining experience. Also, the restrooms have an unnecessary attendant who blocks your path to the sinks. A minor annoyance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Todd english pubJojoDined on 3/7/2014Great place for a bite and a beer. I try to stop in for a beer when ever I'm in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hardly and English PubDaleDined on 3/4/2014WOW This gastro pub even had something for the no beer person. Great cocktails, unusual bar food selections and an amazing lobster salad that I will come back for. The roasted meat selection was great and the quantities were worth the price. Too many choices for just one visit. The guys loved the tap at the table concept. Want to go back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worse review I've ever givenOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/2/2014Worse review I've ever given a restuarant! The service was terrible, food was less than average and after speaking with the Manager about the FIGHT that would never end betwee two people sitting at the bar, that no one seemed to care about, we left the restuarant and the food behind. The Manager could have cared less, maybe because it was Las Vegas and repeat business is at a miminum, but it left a sour note and I'll never return either.
- Great upscale pub food !deltaddgVIPDined on 2/28/2014We always go to Todd English P.U.B at Crystals - City Center when we are in Las Vegas. We've always had very good food. The Lobster Rolls are delicious ! Perfectly balanced with a lot of lobster and the bread is incredible. We've had sliders, the hot dogs and other food and everything is upscale casual and delicious. We went twice for lunch on a 3 day trip. There is something for everyone on the menu.We're fans of Todd and his PUB. We recommend this restaurant. It is loud, fun, very lively atmosphere and on Sunday, the "Bloody Mary Bar" is something. What a great idea and the drinks we saw coming to the tables were beautiful. Every time we go, I say, we need a Todd's English P.U. B. in San Francisco.... it would go on our favorites list.Special Features:
- Always a must when I'm in town.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/25/2014Great food. Great beer selection. Knowledgeable staff & excellent service.Special Features:
- Energetic with great sandwichesChrisDined on 2/21/2014I think this is about the 4th time I've been to TE Pub and I have always had a great experience. I try something new each time and always enjoy it. They also have a great beer menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphere and foodLoveLeBernadinDined on 2/16/2014Our big group stopped here for lunch. What a great choice! Most of our group ordered customized bloody Mary's with very interesting toppings. I ordered a special champagne cocktail rimmed with pop rocks- very tasty!! Everyone enjoyed their food- lots of options!Special Features:
- I had the steak tacos whichOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/15/2014I had the steak tacos which were very good. It is a great value for your money...very reasonably priced compared to other Vegas restaurants.Special Features:
- Our server Tammy was veryalexVIPDined on 2/12/2014Our server Tammy was very attentive. She always made sure we have everything we need. Fried pickles were yummy. Plate were huge, we couldnt finish. Huge beer selection. Highly recommended placeSpecial Features:
- DisappointedSemomuDined on 2/6/2014We ordered fish & chips and 2 beers for $70. A bit expensive even for Vegas. Music was so loud you couldn't hear one another well. Fish would have been good if it was hot. Excellent beer. Excellent service.
- DeliciousSusanDined on 2/4/2014The crab cake sliders and the brown butter lobster rolls are fabulous. Great ambience, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easygoing business lunchShelbigDined on 2/4/2014We used this place for a business lunch and food was great. Next to Aria so a little cab ride from convention center makes for a good getaway. Service was prompt for lunch hour and there was no hassle with our group table being ready to roll. Great food - pickle appetizer is delicious, by the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderrfulRFCarmelVIPDined on 2/1/2014Food terrific.. Outdoor dining is awesome! When restaurant super busy, wait for food can get longSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but loudGreatVIPDined on 1/31/2014This is a nice place, but extremely loud. It was like sitting in a sports bar during a playoff game. We couldn't have a conversation because we couldn't hear each other unless we were shouting. Food was good - a little over priced compared to comparable dining, but they do have good wine!Special Features:
- Great PubAlexVIPDined on 1/29/2014Cold beer and good food..everything a pub is supposed to be!I would recommend this to a friend.
- P.U.B.Alicious!FortWayneJulesDined on 1/27/2014What a fun spot! We sat at the bar where we can be in the middle of the action. Everyone was having a good time. We were there during the USA International Rugby 7's tournament, and quite a few players stopped by. Very energetic place with a great beer list and some upscale bar food. We'll be back when we're in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pub!AlexVIPDined on 1/26/2014Our new favorite pub in town! Great beer selection and the the garbage fries should come with a warning..they are good and you will eat them all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely not a pubOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2014Great selection of beer. Great location! Service was ok, nothing mind blowing. Food, huge disappointment! Got fish and chips, the standard go to at pubs everywhere! How can a pub mess up fish and chips, their holy grail?! The batter was soggy and limp. I actually had to add salt to the fish, because it was so limp and flavorless! My local pub at home charges $14 for amazing fish and chips, I paid double to enjoy a basket of fries and 2 delicious dipping sauces (nice tartar and a malt vinegar aioli). The waiter didn't even notice that I hadn't touched the fish. But he probably is used to it. Go here for a beer! Go somewhere better to eat!
- This restaurant is for beer loversanonVIPDined on 1/26/2014There are enough beers on tap to please the fussiest of beer lovers. If you can drink your beer in 7 seconds, it's free! The fish and chips and lobster rolls are a must if you come here.Special Features:
- Enjoying VegasGMSRPDined on 1/14/2014The P,U,B. with it's great food selections made our stay more enjoyable in Las Vegas, even after leaving our $$$$ on the tables there..... ;))Special Features:
- Fish and chips were amazingBenrDined on 1/10/2014Fish and chips were amazing but the ready of the group said their food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.