Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/casinos/harrahs-las-vegas/restaurants-dining/toby-keiths-i-love-this-bar-and-grill-detail.html
- Phone: (702) 693-6111
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Lorne Kandoll
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: All on site caterings for parties larger than 10 persons, should be referred to our large parties department.
- Private Party Facilities: We feature a Private dining room that is encased in glass and can be more private with our shade screens that make the room private for business functions and any other type of social gathering. Seating up to 30 guests is comfortably seated inside this area.
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
- Entertainment: Toby Keith"s features live nightly performances on the stage located at the far end of the bar area by the dance floor. The majority of these bands play a mix of country music. We even get performances from the Man himself Toby Keith, from time to time. All Toby Keith performances as well as our house bands are free to the public.
- Public Transit: The Las Vegas Monorail makes a stop between the Imperial Palace and Harrah's Las Vegas Hotels. It runs north and south along the Las Vegas Strip.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is available via the Valet at the front of the Harrah"s Las Vegas Hotel or in the Self Parking Garage, located behind the hotel.
A word from Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas
Toby Keith's brings together great atmosphere, food, service, and live entertainment each and every day of the week. We feature traditional as well as signature food and beverage items. Make sure to try our famous Fried Bologna Sandwich, Whiskey Girl Wings, or Slow Roasted Baby Back Ribs. All beverages can come served in a 32 oz. Mason Jar. Make sure to save room for our Southern Fried Twinkies for dessert.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (23)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (18)late-night find (17)great for lunch (12)fit for foodies (10)special occasion (8)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (3)romantic (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- so much fun!cmc1006Dined on 11/21/2014This is a great spot for live music and dancing. The Tony Marques Band was fantastic! Food was great and the music before the band went on was fun country music that made you want to dance. The drinks are delicious and strong. They have photographers going table to table taking your picture. We bought ours and unfortunately left it behind at the end of a fun night. When we went back the next day they didn't have it and said it must have been thrown away. We can't be the only ppl to leave this behind. They should have a place to set them aside for 24 hrs incase ppl come back to claim them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud and soooo slowNashvegasDined on 11/11/2014We had to wait 15 minutes past our time we booked on Open Table. Food was average, service super slow (they kept on seating people when they clearly has too few servers!), way too loud. Servers were friendly, but messed up the order, didn't compensate us in any way for that.Special Features:
- They love this barfoodgodVIPDined on 11/10/2014Food is great. When they get busy the servers tend to get a bit slow and overwhelmed, but the drinks are good and strong and the amount of food you get is enough for 3 meals in one. The bar is a fun place to sit and drink too. You can eat there play some video poker or just guzzle down some mason jar size drinks. Later at night the dance floor gets to going too and then it is pretty much all crazy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised!greenteach73Dined on 11/10/2014Arrived at Toby Keith's not quite sure what we had gotten ourselves into. Delighted that we dined here. Large portions, great value, excellent quality. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveeatoutloveeatoutDined on 11/6/2014We were there at lunch time 12:30. Not so many people were there ,but it took 40 minutes for our lunch ( burger for my husband and soup for me ) to arrive at our table. I was joking ,that it is longer, than at fancy restaurant! My chicken soup was absolutely tasteless, dumplings they call them so, was not a dumplings . Burger was good. Natalia Chapin
- bday suppertinker2Dined on 11/5/2014Loved it. Great food. Great service. Absolutely loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Toby, not the restaurantLocalTobyFanDined on 10/31/2014Seated immediately & drink order taken quickly but server didn't listen well. 2nd request for souvenir boot was denied; later server brought one & said was very last in house. A salad was ordered with dinner but was not brought to table until 4 minutes AFTER entree was served. Baked potato was undercooked, chicken was quite dry under a delicious bbq sauce. Flat iron steak was good but fries were not hot. The videos were fun to watch -- only wish a very loud table would have been seated on the other side of the room. Sad to say but, with all the choices in Vegas, we won't be back.Special Features:
- Slow servicebobnDined on 10/30/2014I had a reservation for Thursday night a 7:30. I was seated promptly and never asked about a reservation. Drinks were served promptly then a long wait to order. Next salads were served after a long wait followed by entrees after an even longer wait. All the time the noise was so loud I could hardly carry on a conversation with my who was sitting just across the table from me. I have eaten at Toby Keith's restaurant in Oklahoma City and the were the food and service were much better. I probably will not return to this restaurant.
- shpwy2mchDined on 10/25/2014It was very noisy and hard to have a conversation. Food was good!Special Features:
- Terrible PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014For starters our hostess had an attitude then our server took forever to come get a drink order & then we never saw her again until after our food came. Food was terrible, I could have gotten better food from McDonalds. Took forever to get our bill & needless to say there was no tip for the server on it, my husband said something to her about our service & she just gave him attitude. Don't go here!!
- lunch with a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014It was a good thing we had a reservation because it was packed. Food was good. Drinks were a little too big to finish. Overall a good place to go.Special Features:
- Went for the music ... not the foodLarrrBearrrVIPDined on 10/23/2014Went for the music ... was disappointed! Expected music similar to Toby Keith's music! This was more very loud rock music. The food was just average bar food.
- Great meal again!mamillsapDined on 10/22/2014Excellent service, fun atmosphere, wonderful foods and drinks. Can't ask for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised usOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We were surprised by how much we liked this restaurant, we were expecting a basic meal and it exceeded that for sure!Special Features:
- snickDined on 10/1/2014Very under staffed. Waited forever for food and check. With the name Toby Keith I expected country. The only country you will find here is catchy names on menu and a few pictures of Toby Keith on the wall. The music was so loud you couldn't hear waitress or each other talk.Special Features:
- Just OKVonnie1Dined on 9/24/2014We were seated right away but it took almost 10 minutes before anyone came over after that. The food was good but the service was incredibly slow even after we informed them we had show tickets and were in a hurry. They didn't bring rolls until we asked. Overall it was just ok. I probably would not go back.Special Features:
- I love this bar and grilliluvbarandgrillDined on 9/15/2014Great food great atmosphere great experience every time I've been two thums upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTKfanfromECDined on 9/15/2014I really enjoyed my experience and would do it again. The first night I was there the waiters was friendly and very good at her job but the second night the waiters was not very friendly and didn't ever come back and see if we needed anything else. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. The food was great. was surprised at the portions. Of course I am a big Toby Keith Fan and would go see him any where and I will even go up to his restaurant here in CaliforniaSpecial Features:
- Awful1madcustomerDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I made reservations for 7pm. When we arrive at 6:55 the restaurant was fairly empty. We got seated right away and that's where things got bad. We wound up walking out after 20+ mins of NO ONE talking to us. Nothing. No "hi we'll be right with you" I have never walked out of a restaurant in my life. I will never eat at this place again. And will NEVER reccomed this place to anyone.
- LivelyPKJ330VIPDined on 9/5/2014Ordered the Rib n Wing dinner and asked for an extra plate to share. An hour later, we were served a great meat platter and two sides, basket of rolls and cornbread, with no extra sharing charge. Typical bar atmosphere. Stayed at Harrah, so this was convenient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Went with a group for my birthday celebration. Reservations made 2 weeks in advance which was noted it was for a celebration. It was recommended to me by a friend for great group dining, live music and good food. We were sat way in the back in this little side room, could barely hear the music or see anything going on. The waitress was more interested in flirting with the men at the table next to us then make sure we had what we needed and made no mention of my birthday. Then she gave us an attitude about splitting the check. Evidently it was too difficult for her so we just gave her 3 credit cards and let her split it evenly. The food was sub-standard to say the least. I expected much more out of this place. Not sure if I will go again.
- Overall pretty goodVegasDined on 8/17/2014The food was amazing, and the service was really fast . The band was good but it made ordering a real hassle . The waitress only got half our order because she couldn't really hear us . Which lead to pointing at the menu And yelling it out. We know live music is loud but this was a little over bearing . Other wise really good placd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs workOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014Was disappointed in the atmosphere! No Toby Keith music playing at all. Didn't have the fun feeling. Wouldn't go back.
- WOW!Avery3FamilyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Fantastic food, service, and entertainment! We started with the meatloaf stuffed potato skins and fried pickles; YUMMY! Then moved on to the fried bologna sandwich, then the deep fried Twinkies! WOW! Easy A was the name of the fantastic band! Hubby and I cant wait to go back!Special Features:
- extremly poor serviceDianaDined on 8/11/2014Food was great - service was awful! We were given menus and finally had to ask for someone to take our order. Food took a long time to arrive. Salad was served with dinner and not before. We had to ask someone for our rolls and cornbread because we could not find our waitress She came over and said she would bring them. She did 15 minutes later when we were almost finished. We did not feel our business was valued or appreciated.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentwd2360Dined on 8/3/2014First time at this restaurant, great experience and will definitely return. very prompt service and very friendly. Best ribs I've had in Vegas in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- keeperofthegreenDined on 8/2/2014On the positive side, they know how to fry a twinkie. The food was good, but not anything to right home about. This is Toby Keith's Bar and Grill, yet the entire time we were there they did not play a Toby Keith song/video. Hey, he has some good stuff and other celebrities that have their own establishments have no problem only playing their music, so I was disappointed. The lighting goes beyond dim. I could barely read the menu. Harrah's is not easy to get into and it is not worth the extra effort. I won't be back.
- The following 172 reviews are from the Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014Appetizers came out only minutes before the food. There was a long lag after our order was placed before any of our good came and when the entrees came all but 1 entree was missing items with it or was prepared wrong and not per the menu.
- Awesome foodSDeganDined on 7/14/2014we tried other places with our Groupon and this was the best plaxe by far... Loved the food, ambiance, and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dadman47dadman47Dined on 7/12/2014Good food. Great service. FUN! We had lunch before seeing the Mac King Comedy Magic Show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My BirthdayJLHM22Dined on 7/10/2014As a HUGE Toby Keith fan, I decided to spend my birthday dinner at "I Love This Bar" in Las Vegas. We had a great dinner. The waitress was very attentive and courteous. The price was respectable and the portions good. I would have preferred to sit closer to a speaker to hear Toby's music, as opposed to the large group of women behind us, but thats about it. Can't wait for the one in Pittsburgh to open up!!Special Features:
- Awesome!FooooodieDined on 7/10/2014Everything was great! Food service and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar & grillFoodloverDined on 6/24/2014Good food. We always make a stop here when in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Toby Keith hasnt set foot in here!perfectiononlyDined on 6/5/2014What a complete dump! This will do the reputation of Toby Keith no good whatsoever. Instead of there being country music being played on the plethora of TV screens, they were all showing net ball - inexcusable. Some of the clientele had clearly had too much liquor and was making a complete fool of herself, but still the staff served her more bright red alcohol in a jam jar. Wine list? No - red or white! When the food arrived, the server managed to tip over the tiny bowl of beans and also spill fries onto the table despite holding just one plate. I have absolutely no idea what a trashy pit like this is doing on open table. It will make me check third party reviews before using the site to book anywhere else through them. Avoid this place!!!
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Really enjoyed the dinner and came back for lunch the day after.Special Features:
- I Also Love this Bar and GrillCountrygirlDined on 6/2/2014Iam a senior citizen and visit Las Vegas every year with friends, and we make it a point to stop in at Toby's. We enjoy the food, and the entertainment is always great. When I made my reservation, I requested a table close to the stage, and that is what we had. Iam already looking forward to visiting again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great country bar and live bandCRueberDined on 5/30/2014Reservations at 9:30pm. Place was hopping. Food was fantastic. Drinks were strong. Band was great and played until almost 3am. Great time - highlight of our trip.Special Features:
- Not a Country music fan...but...LovingitDined on 5/24/2014Not a country music fan, but went there with friends who are. I live in Las Vegas and will go back. It was a great place to eat, friendly staff, lots of fun.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014food was awful.........................................................................
- Las Vegas 2014SofeeDined on 5/11/2014Made reservations here for party of twelve. The Resturant would seat a party of twelve under 2 conditions that all of the party was there at one time and all the meals be on only one ticket which we agreed because we didn't know if during the rest of the week we would all be together at dinner time. I love Toby Keith and had been wanting to eat there. Price was reasonable. Part of our group thought the food was great and the rest thought it was ok. Once we ordered our food it took a while for it to come out but the Resturant was busy and we did have a group of twelve. The older women in the group didn't care for the waitress's costumes which consisted of chaps and bikini underware. The men on the other hand loved it. It was a bit noisy.Special Features: