Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/casinos/harrahs-las-vegas/restaurants-dining/toby-keiths-i-love-this-bar-and-grill-detail.html
- Phone: 7026936111
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Lorne Kandoll
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: All on site caterings for parties larger than 10 persons, should be referred to our large parties department.
- Private Party Facilities: We feature a Private dining room that is encased in glass and can be more private with our shade screens that make the room private for business functions and any other type of social gathering. Seating up to 30 guests is comfortably seated inside this area.
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
- Entertainment: Toby Keith"s features live nightly performances on the stage located at the far end of the bar area by the dance floor. The majority of these bands play a mix of country music. We even get performances from the Man himself Toby Keith, from time to time. All Toby Keith performances as well as our house bands are free to the public.
- Public Transit: The Las Vegas Monorail makes a stop between the Imperial Palace and Harrah's Las Vegas Hotels. It runs north and south along the Las Vegas Strip.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is available via the Valet at the front of the Harrah"s Las Vegas Hotel or in the Self Parking Garage, located behind the hotel.
A word from Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas
Toby Keith's brings together great atmosphere, food, service, and live entertainment each and every day of the week. We feature traditional as well as signature food and beverage items. Make sure to try our famous Fried Bologna Sandwich, Whiskey Girl Wings, or Slow Roasted Baby Back Ribs. All beverages can come served in a 32 oz. Mason Jar. Make sure to save room for our Southern Fried Twinkies for dessert.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Harrah's ›
Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (21)vibrant bar scene (16)hot spot (15)late-night find (12)great for lunch (12)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (8)great for brunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (2)romantic (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Just OKVonnie1Dined on 9/24/2014We were seated right away but it took almost 10 minutes before anyone came over after that. The food was good but the service was incredibly slow even after we informed them we had show tickets and were in a hurry. They didn't bring rolls until we asked. Overall it was just ok. I probably would not go back.Special Features:
- I love this bar and grilliluvbarandgrillDined on 9/15/2014Great food great atmosphere great experience every time I've been two thums upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTKfanfromECDined on 9/15/2014I really enjoyed my experience and would do it again. The first night I was there the waiters was friendly and very good at her job but the second night the waiters was not very friendly and didn't ever come back and see if we needed anything else. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. The food was great. was surprised at the portions. Of course I am a big Toby Keith Fan and would go see him any where and I will even go up to his restaurant here in CaliforniaSpecial Features:
- Awful1madcustomerDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I made reservations for 7pm. When we arrive at 6:55 the restaurant was fairly empty. We got seated right away and that's where things got bad. We wound up walking out after 20+ mins of NO ONE talking to us. Nothing. No "hi we'll be right with you" I have never walked out of a restaurant in my life. I will never eat at this place again. And will NEVER reccomed this place to anyone.
- LivelyPKJ330VIPDined on 9/5/2014Ordered the Rib n Wing dinner and asked for an extra plate to share. An hour later, we were served a great meat platter and two sides, basket of rolls and cornbread, with no extra sharing charge. Typical bar atmosphere. Stayed at Harrah, so this was convenient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Went with a group for my birthday celebration. Reservations made 2 weeks in advance which was noted it was for a celebration. It was recommended to me by a friend for great group dining, live music and good food. We were sat way in the back in this little side room, could barely hear the music or see anything going on. The waitress was more interested in flirting with the men at the table next to us then make sure we had what we needed and made no mention of my birthday. Then she gave us an attitude about splitting the check. Evidently it was too difficult for her so we just gave her 3 credit cards and let her split it evenly. The food was sub-standard to say the least. I expected much more out of this place. Not sure if I will go again.
- Overall pretty goodVegasDined on 8/17/2014The food was amazing, and the service was really fast . The band was good but it made ordering a real hassle . The waitress only got half our order because she couldn't really hear us . Which lead to pointing at the menu And yelling it out. We know live music is loud but this was a little over bearing . Other wise really good placd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs workOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014Was disappointed in the atmosphere! No Toby Keith music playing at all. Didn't have the fun feeling. Wouldn't go back.
- WOW!Avery3FamilyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Fantastic food, service, and entertainment! We started with the meatloaf stuffed potato skins and fried pickles; YUMMY! Then moved on to the fried bologna sandwich, then the deep fried Twinkies! WOW! Easy A was the name of the fantastic band! Hubby and I cant wait to go back!Special Features:
- extremly poor serviceDianaDined on 8/11/2014Food was great - service was awful! We were given menus and finally had to ask for someone to take our order. Food took a long time to arrive. Salad was served with dinner and not before. We had to ask someone for our rolls and cornbread because we could not find our waitress She came over and said she would bring them. She did 15 minutes later when we were almost finished. We did not feel our business was valued or appreciated.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentwd2360Dined on 8/3/2014First time at this restaurant, great experience and will definitely return. very prompt service and very friendly. Best ribs I've had in Vegas in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- keeperofthegreenDined on 8/2/2014On the positive side, they know how to fry a twinkie. The food was good, but not anything to right home about. This is Toby Keith's Bar and Grill, yet the entire time we were there they did not play a Toby Keith song/video. Hey, he has some good stuff and other celebrities that have their own establishments have no problem only playing their music, so I was disappointed. The lighting goes beyond dim. I could barely read the menu. Harrah's is not easy to get into and it is not worth the extra effort. I won't be back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014Appetizers came out only minutes before the food. There was a long lag after our order was placed before any of our good came and when the entrees came all but 1 entree was missing items with it or was prepared wrong and not per the menu.
- Awesome foodSDeganDined on 7/14/2014we tried other places with our Groupon and this was the best plaxe by far... Loved the food, ambiance, and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dadman47dadman47Dined on 7/12/2014Good food. Great service. FUN! We had lunch before seeing the Mac King Comedy Magic Show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My BirthdayJLHM22Dined on 7/10/2014As a HUGE Toby Keith fan, I decided to spend my birthday dinner at "I Love This Bar" in Las Vegas. We had a great dinner. The waitress was very attentive and courteous. The price was respectable and the portions good. I would have preferred to sit closer to a speaker to hear Toby's music, as opposed to the large group of women behind us, but thats about it. Can't wait for the one in Pittsburgh to open up!!Special Features:
- Awesome!FooooodieDined on 7/10/2014Everything was great! Food service and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar & grillFoodloverDined on 6/24/2014Good food. We always make a stop here when in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Toby Keith hasnt set foot in here!perfectiononlyDined on 6/5/2014What a complete dump! This will do the reputation of Toby Keith no good whatsoever. Instead of there being country music being played on the plethora of TV screens, they were all showing net ball - inexcusable. Some of the clientele had clearly had too much liquor and was making a complete fool of herself, but still the staff served her more bright red alcohol in a jam jar. Wine list? No - red or white! When the food arrived, the server managed to tip over the tiny bowl of beans and also spill fries onto the table despite holding just one plate. I have absolutely no idea what a trashy pit like this is doing on open table. It will make me check third party reviews before using the site to book anywhere else through them. Avoid this place!!!
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Really enjoyed the dinner and came back for lunch the day after.Special Features:
- I Also Love this Bar and GrillCountrygirlDined on 6/2/2014Iam a senior citizen and visit Las Vegas every year with friends, and we make it a point to stop in at Toby's. We enjoy the food, and the entertainment is always great. When I made my reservation, I requested a table close to the stage, and that is what we had. Iam already looking forward to visiting again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 162 reviews are from the Toby Keith's - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great country bar and live bandCRueberDined on 5/30/2014Reservations at 9:30pm. Place was hopping. Food was fantastic. Drinks were strong. Band was great and played until almost 3am. Great time - highlight of our trip.Special Features:
- Not a Country music fan...but...LovingitDined on 5/24/2014Not a country music fan, but went there with friends who are. I live in Las Vegas and will go back. It was a great place to eat, friendly staff, lots of fun.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014food was awful.........................................................................
- Las Vegas 2014SofeeDined on 5/11/2014Made reservations here for party of twelve. The Resturant would seat a party of twelve under 2 conditions that all of the party was there at one time and all the meals be on only one ticket which we agreed because we didn't know if during the rest of the week we would all be together at dinner time. I love Toby Keith and had been wanting to eat there. Price was reasonable. Part of our group thought the food was great and the rest thought it was ok. Once we ordered our food it took a while for it to come out but the Resturant was busy and we did have a group of twelve. The older women in the group didn't care for the waitress's costumes which consisted of chaps and bikini underware. The men on the other hand loved it. It was a bit noisy.Special Features:
- Love this BarBozzieDined on 5/3/2014Great country music bar, been coming back from Australia last 5 years. Great food n drinks. Great live bands.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waitresses costumesTraceyLeeDined on 4/25/2014Be were not impressed with the sexy outfits on the very young girls. These girls were young enough to be our daughter and we were very uncomfortable and was NOT expecting that.Special Features:
- Much better than expectedRobertVIPDined on 4/25/2014We love Toby Keith as a performer so we went but were surprised by the quality of the food and service. It is worth the visit while in LV.Special Features:
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/21/2014love the food and drinks there. the service is wonderful and very helpful staffSpecial Features:
- Not a bad place for a quick bite.ArtNYCDined on 4/20/2014Great service from the hostess, waitress and servers. Menu had good selection and the food is okay, nothing special.
- Not for kids...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2014Had NO idea there were women in underwear and Chaps. It was an uncomfortable situation with our younger son as well as for myself, a female. We had no idea and did not see witresses in the place, and the hostess was behind a podium. Great food, but uncomfortable if you bring the kids!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas CountryCountrygirlDined on 4/12/2014We took our friend from England here as she loves country music and line dancing. The food was good and reasonably priced and we enjoyed the non live music. We stayed for the live group which came on around 9.30pm and were disappointed that it was not traditional country. We left after about 15 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I tried itjmcooperDined on 4/9/2014I went to this bar for a friends birthday party and only because of the band that was playing, Wolfcreek. I live in Las Vegas and tend to avoid the strip hotels. The nachos we ordered were very good but not made per our order. Not worth the price for them. The drinks were half the size and twice the price of anywhere else. They advertised a special on drinks and it was not honored, I was told that they stopped that one and there were no others available. Definitely not a place I would attend again, I guess for the tourists who don't care what the price is and and are only going to say they were there its OK. I will not suggest the place to anyone and I will not take any visitors there.Special Features:
- Great service, good drinks but badCountrygirlDined on 4/8/2014I went here for my birthday thinking would be great choice after attending the ACM awards, when I arrived my first impression was wow this is so cool until one server who was very rude and made it seem like it was hassle to find us a table when we reserved one months in advance, we were seat and thank goodness our server was amazing brought so much energy and always was there we needed to be! Our drinks were unreal and so much fun! The food I was expecting to be good but unfortunately was very dry and over cooked! The love band was alright nothing special! Went for the experience if Toby Keith and got that!Special Features:
- toby's barOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014the food was hot the ambiance was classic country and the waitresses were dressed classically vegas with a cowboy twist.....the food was good and came in huge portions and we were able to substitute with no problems the service was a bit slow but the food was worth the waitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and restaurant wasRefereeDined on 4/5/2014The food and restaurant was excellent. The service and waitrest was terrible. First time in 2 years I did not leave a tipSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingJacksonDined on 4/4/2014We looked forward to taking our daughter there for her 21st birthday and were very disappointed in the food and ambiance. The food was very greasy.
- Great music with a great lunchJamieDined on 3/31/2014We arrived right when the restaurant opened at 11:30 so we had our pick of tables. It got busier within the next 15-20 minutes. Food was good and the serving sizes were huge! Enjoyed the music with our lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in Toby's Placeteach220Dined on 3/30/2014We made reservations expecting some good food and fun at Toby Keith's. It is good to have a reservation - there were people waiting when we left. If you like memorabilia - there is a lots of Toby stuff hanging on the walls, and videos playing all the time. We had a waitress who said she was new and maybe that was why our service was poor - she seemed overwhelmed. Water and draft beers come in quart mason jars. I had the catfish meal which was good. My husband had the ribs and was very disappointed. The roll that came with the meal were very generic - corn muffins were okay. Waitresses were wearing chaps with not much underneath - not necessary to do that!!
- Meat Loaf YuckyStepandMartyDined on 3/28/2014I took my husband and another couple here. My husband and the wife of the other couple ordered the meat loaf. I am from the South and that was NOT!!! it was the worst meat loaf I have ever tasted and neither one of them finished it. Way to salty and just plain yucky. I had the chicken fried steak and fried okra, good, the other man had the chip and dips, also good. Service was excellent. If I tell anyone to go there, I will tell them NOT to order the meat loaf.I would recommend this to a friend.