TL's Four Seasons
110 W Bartlett Ave.
Bartlett, IL 60103Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
TL's Four Seasons
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tlsfourseasons.com/
- Phone: 6308301988
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Friday - Saturday 11:30 am - 10:30 pm Sunday - 12:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would love to cater any party, any size, please contact Shawn Li @ (630) 830-1988 for details.
- Special Events: We would love to accomodate any special events needs up to 60 ppl. Please contact Shawn Li @ (630) 830-1988 to schedule your special event!
A word from TL's Four Seasons
TL's Four Seasons Chinese & Japanese Restaurant is where you'll find delicious Japanese & Chinese cuisine and a full assortment of sushi at great prices, all combined in a soothing and charming environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TL's Four Seasons reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (7)kid-friendly (5)special occasion (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- TL's Four Seasons - BartlettOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014TL's has a great mix of Chinese and Japanese food. Sushi is always fresh and portions are good size. Offerings from the Chinese side of the menu are always tasty and spiced to request (mild/hot). Service has always been top notch. My only real issue is they are pricey. A dinner for five - two adults, three kids and no alcohol - can run you $150 with tip if you do the Sushi Dinner for Two and a handful of Chinese entrees.Special Features:
- Very DisappointedPartyof8Dined on 8/25/2014Have eaten here many times, but this visit was very disappointing. Food was subpar, several pieces of chicken so disgusting I had to spit them out. They were inedible. Our early dinner included my 4 children. Inappropriate that the bartender was watching MTV for an hour right next to my table with displays of violence and inappropriate sexuality for us to see. Didn't want to make a scene while celebrating my wife's birthday and draw more attention to the TV so I tried to keep them distracted. Restaurant should be more in touch with what it is showing on TV. Also, we were seated between another large party and the take out staging area, while most of the restaurant was empty. Don't stack patrons on top of each other if you have a choice.
- Great foodJackieDined on 8/23/2014As always the food was great. We tried many of the sushi dishes and loved them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful placepickydinerDined on 8/5/2014This was a great find. Good food and reasonable prices. Also a nice menu selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014We were seated in the back close to the bathrooms, even though the restaurant was practically empty. I got bit by so many Mosquitos. Will never return to this place again.Special Features:
- We waited 10 minutes for our tableSushiloversDined on 7/22/2014When guests make reservations it's because they are not wanting to wait. Our server the. Rushed us and took the me is after we had only ordered appetizers. While the food is great, I remember why we stopped coming here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC!FantasticDined on 6/27/2014MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT ME AND MY HUSBAND HERE AND WE JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE AMBIENCE,FOOD,SERVICE ETC..... I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO EVERYONE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betterMoon2sunDined on 6/16/2014Not quite happy with service received this visit. Starting with arrival, not sure if host even pulled our reservation up via open table. Waiter took our orders and brought our food out. Later came back and ask what soup we would like? I figured if you ordered Japanese food would it not be miso soup but we were given options for hot and sour, egg drop soup. After waiter brought our food we had to ask for our rice to eat with our teriyaki chicken. Instead of bringing individual bowls of rice waiter brought a big bowl of rice to serve as family style. No bowls or plates given to put our rice. Had to put rice in our bento box with our chicken to eat.Special Features:
- The following 98 reviews are from the TL's Four Seasons reviews archive.
- Best SushisthubbardDined on 5/24/2014LOVE TL's!! Never have I been disappointed on a dish, whether it be sushi, appetizer or Chinese/Japanese main dish.Special Features:
- Great Food at an in town placeEZ2PLZDINERDined on 5/24/2014Food was Great, kitchen was quick, and tab was reasonable.. Yes, I would recommend to a friend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodcharDined on 5/11/2014First, I want to say the Open Table App is great and so easy to use. I have made reservations through the App about 3 times without any problems. I strongly recommend getting the App! Second, TL's is such a great restaurant. My family can be loud and demanding sometimes and the TL staff has been nothing but courteous and nice to us. They provide excellent service. In addition, the food is DELICIOUS! The sushi - the entrees - everything ... SO GOOD!Special Features:
- Generous portions fo good foodDaveinILDined on 5/2/2014Generous portions fo good food. We love to start with sushi and then go chinese for the main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodsharonsDined on 4/25/2014We had a variety of sushi and a scallion pancake . It was fresh and delicious. The Mai Thai's were also very delicious! I absilutley love all of the food on the menu at TL's!Special Features:
- Good food at good pricesDaveinILDined on 4/15/2014TL's Four Seasons provides fresh cooked Chinese and Japanese food including made to order sushi items. What we had was excellent and a generous proportion. Definitely will return to try other items on the menu.Special Features:
- we were not impressed uponjennVIPDined on 3/26/2014we were not impressed upon entering the restaurant. both doors were wide open with a line of people so we were cold as well as those inside. upon arriving to the entry, we noticed that most of the people were picking up food. it would have been nice to have been able to check in and then move out of the way to wait for our table. when we did check in, the hostess did not see our reservation initially and then seemed to find it. even though we had a reservation, she sat two other tables before us. the hostess was not very pleasant. the bartender was very accommodating and the drinks were good. we sat after a short wait. the waiter was nice and the food came very quickly. the servings were large and the food was average and saucy.
- Great SushiPeteDined on 3/21/2014The sushi is fabulous and very affordable. Great service by waiters and bartending.
- Great food & serviceBababooey44Dined on 3/19/2014Everything is on the menu is very good and authentic. The hand grenade is the best!! Request to be seated in Ken's area... He's the best waiter there! CHEERS!!Special Features:
- Chinese/Sushi ExperienceJenni41013Dined on 3/14/2014I thoroughly enjoy TL's and as a local we visit here quite frequently. On a recent Friday night with a party of five girls, we did feel a bit rushed even though we were drinking cocktails and the dining room was not jam packed. TL's wait staff can be hit or miss and this particular night was a bit of a miss. Jeff, the bartender, is fabulous! And the food makes mouths happy. I will continue to visit, but probably more with just my husband while we dine at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservationhimitu23Dined on 3/8/2014Only thing that i think this restaurat to impove is overbooking issuu. I waited 45 minutes even i had Reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday celebrationBdaygirlDined on 3/1/2014Had reservations through Opentable for 9 people. When we walked in and stated we had reservations, the staff looked surprised. They didn't even look to see if there actually WAS a reservation nor ask the name. Seriously? Ordered appetizers, sushi, and lunch entrees. I was the first person to order my entree and didn't receive it until everyone finished their food. I had to say something to the server and he looked at me as if I had never ordered my meal. However other people seated next me confirmed that I DID order my dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service is never greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014I love their food! My adult children love their very fresh sushi! Now for the one big con, the service and waitstaff are not on par with their food. I have never once had a waiter that was not aloof and seemingly uncaring. There is no smile or greeting, they basically just walk up to your table with a totally blank stare and wait for you to order something. I understand that there may be a difference in culture so maybe that is what Is occurring. Also you have to ask for refills of soda or ice tea, they never approach you asking if you need anything.Special Features:
- Great food - OK ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/25/2014The food here never disappoints. Portions are huge - sharing is smart! Sushi rolls are delish. Service is lackluster. Not horrible - but not memorably good either.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavorless Food. Indifferent Staff.EmmaPiesMomVIPDined on 2/19/2014The vibe you get when you walk thru the door is total indifference. We were met with blank stares from the bartender and the hostess that made me a bit uncomfortable. Too late to turn back and after reading the reviews that the food was great I just brushed it off. Service was ok and so was the food. By ok I mean one step below good deeming it edible. Started with egg drop soup which was flavorless then we shared the Mongolian Beef. That again was just ok. Make the trip to their sister restaurant 8000 Miles. It is 10,000 miles better than this place in both food, service and ambiance.
- TL's never disappoints. EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/15/2014TL's never disappoints. Everything on this menu is 5 star. If you haven't been there before GO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little sushi place!KristineVIPDined on 2/1/2014TL's Four Seasons is one of the best sushi places. The service is always outstanding - servers will take the time to explain the menu, offer suggestions/recommendations (especially if you have never been there before or if you are trying sushi for the first time), and are quick to replenish drinks and bring orders out. All I have ever ordered was sushi (and it was great), but I've been told by non-sushi eating friends that those menu items were good. I usually go for the lunch special, but have dined for dinner as well. I would make a reservation seeing as I have always had to wait for a table during the dinner rush on a Friday or Saturday night. Overall, I would hands down recommend this place. Food is good and prices are not high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceEnobatDined on 1/14/2014Nine of us enjoyed a relaxing evening at TL's Four Seasons. The menu was varied enough for everyone to order the food they enjoy. The portions were good, the food was delicious and the presentation nicely done. The service was excellent and their accommodations for our group were good. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Excellent Japanese/Chinese fusionJCTellerDined on 1/1/2014We call TL's our "Bartlett secret" and go there for special occasions. We had dinner on a snowy New Year's Day. We chose mainly Chinese food, but our fellow diners tended toward sushi. Every dish was tastefully presented and well worth a short wait. TL's wine list is not huge but offers excellent whites and reds to pair with any dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best sushi around!CT718Dined on 1/1/2014We have been coming to TL's for several years and it never disappoints. The sushi is always fresh. This time we tried a mushroom and scallop appetizer and were really happy with it. I will definitely order that again. Parking in front can be tough to find but the Metra lot is nearby and you can park there for free in the evenings.Special Features:
- Good sashimiLdybuddDined on 12/12/2013My husband and I tried TL's for our mid-week anniversary. Despite the weather being cold and not a great night to be out, TL's was well attended (unlike another restaurant down the street which had no patrons). Except for the miso soup which was a little bland and only lukewarm, the sushi and sashimi we had were very fresh and the portions were large compared to similar places we've been. Our server seemed a little scattered: I had to remind him that a salad came with the meal. We would go back and want to try TL's for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushiBababooey44Dined on 11/23/2013Been going here for years...and will continue to do so!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable family dinner...KasiebDined on 11/22/2013I have been here a couple times before, but glad we made reservations as we had 6 people dining. Wait was not bad with reservation. Food came out promptly and timing was great between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food and drinks.JeffGDined on 10/25/2013Always good food and drinks. One of my favorite sushi restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good..AnnieKDined on 10/13/2013What we love about TL's is the consistently good food and service. My DH is gluten intolerant and forgot his GF soy sauce at home. The waiter used his personal stash to help out the hubs. That's going above and beyond. The sushi is fresh and tasty.
- Our local favoritegrobbDined on 9/21/2013I can't believe that I can walk down the street to get amazing sushi! This isn't just a great place to get Japanese food, but the Chinese menu is just as amazing. Very high quality!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceTandCPDined on 9/18/2013This restaurant was suggested to me by a friend as I was meeting someone in the Bartlett area. Generally, due to food sensitivities, I do not go to restaurants serving primarily Asian food. I was assured that I would enjoy this one. Their menu is quite extensive with many exciting offerings. Our meal was excellent and I was able to try numerous items. The ambience of the restaurant is really pleasing. Our waiter was really a nice gentleman, I just wish we could have communicated better. There was a slight language barrier, but it did somewhat add to the experience. I will definitely be going back soon.Special Features:
- Great food and selection.MxsurveyorDined on 9/6/2013Great food and selection. Very interesting dinning experience friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it was closer to homeSandim25VIPDined on 9/1/2013We love this place. Food and service always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER FAILSOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2013I brought a couple of friends here recently. They were first timers and they kept asking why I hadn't brought them here before!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!!Sandim25VIPDined on 8/3/2013Friends introduced us to this food find, and we'll be forever grateful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/30/2013We had a 2 1/2 year old with us who ended up spilling water out of the glass because there were no kid cups and I forgot to bring one with. We mentioned this to the server and came back with a homemade kids cup out of a to-go soup cup with slits on the top. Food was fast to come out and yummy. Will be adding this to our list of restaurants we frequent.