TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/finedining/tjs
- Phone: 7027325755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rafael Lucuara
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for information on entertainment, www.thelvh.com/calendar
- Cross Street: Riviera Blvd
- Public Transit: Monorail Hours Mon-Thu 7am-2am; Fri-Sun 7am-3am Stations: Sahara Hotel and Casino, LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, Flamingo/Caeser's Palace, Bally's/Paris, MGM Grand
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet entrance is on Paradise Rd. Parking garage is offered past valet and to the left. Sportsbook parking is on the opposite side--entrance is located on Joe W. Brown.
A word from TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas
Welcome to TJ's Steakhouse, where Classic Vegas meets Contemporary Style. Travel back in time as you are escorted to your table where stars of the past are immortalized in black and white. Mesquite and Charcoal Grilled Steaks and Seafood scent the air, leaving your mouth watering in anticipation of your dining destiny. Whether it's business, birthdays, wedding day bliss, or a beautiful night out with loved ones, it all begins here. Sweeten your evening with one of our delectable desserts; Our Chocolate Soufflé and Strawberry Tree are among the favorites. Polish off your dinner with our selection of Port Wine, Dessert Wine, Cognac, or Cordials at your table, or retreat to the Plaza Bar, where your experience ends and tradition begins.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (11)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (5)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014One of best meals we had at TJ's. We have eaten there before. Loved the lamb chops and shrimp cocktail! Also the Expresso martinis were fabulous!!!Special Features:
- Different name but same standardJaykkayDined on 8/10/2014We visited this restaurant 5 years ago on our last trip here from Australia. It was beautiful then and is still very good now. The waiters treat you so well and are very particular about serving you which is nice to see. I am a bit sad that there was only one other table of diners present, although it was Sunday evening. We stayed at this casino when it was under the Hilton banner. Now it has changed hands and I felt so sad for it. There was hardly anyone on the tables, of course the poker machines were being used. Consequently no one was at the restaurant either. This is a great restaurant for actually enjoying a quiet meal without all the ring a sing sing of casino noise. Try it, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusieQDined on 7/20/2014Felt the food was just OK. Nothing special. Caesar salad OK Salmon OK Broccolini OK Cheesecake very good
- Nicely priced delicious specialDrewDined on 6/29/2014Although we originally came to the restaurant to get a good steak, we could not pass up the special that came with salad, salmon with two excellent sides, dessert, and coffee. The only thing that would have made it any better is if the entree in the special could have had an option for a small filet mignon instead of only the salmon. My dinner companion and I had a nice quiet booth for relaxing conversation. Everything tasted great, and we had no complaints with the service.
- Early bird specialAlbeeDined on 6/28/2014Had a 6:30 reservation and they offered the early bird special that included everything. Portions were perfect and choices were very good. Enjoyed it a lot!Special Features:
- Always a great meal!StevenDined on 6/18/2014Whenever I am in Las Vegas, I always make dinner reservations at TJ's Steakhouse! The food is fabulous, service is excellent. I've never had a bad meal at TJ's. I'm a HUGE fan of this restaurant-I know you will be too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, not remarkableDaveTLDined on 6/13/2014Steak was very good. Wine selection is pitiful, especially by glass. Service was fine.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/1/2014We were torn between staying on the strip or venturing off and we were so glad we decided to try this restaurant! The service was great and the food was amazing. My boyfriend's steak was cooked to perfection and the lobster was delicious. I highly recommend trying this place, it's worth leaving the strip for a night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful anniversary dinnerspec2visitDined on 5/26/2014The service was more than we could ever expect, food was absolutely delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak everTonCarBowensDined on 5/25/2014This meal was delicious, all that should be expected from a great steakhouse. We plan to dine here again soon. The setting was perfect for our romantic anniversary dinner. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LVH diningbk5583Dined on 5/23/2014After working an event late at the Convention Center we debated whether to eat in house at the LVH or go out to find a good steak. Not only was it easier after a long day to stay in at the LVH, the food and dining experience at TJs was phenomenal. We're from Texas and appreciate a good steak and a great meal. TJs did not disappoint. We had the bone-in rib eye and the filet. Great flavor, cooked perfectly. Sides of mac n cheese, cream spinach, mashed potatoes and cream corn were awesome compliments. The in-house fresh made bread was a nice compliment as well. Service was friendly and very attentive. Whether you're staying at LVH or just looking for a great steakhouse, TJs is a good option.Special Features:
- Nice ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/7/2014Had a nice quiet dinner here after a long day at a trade show. Our server was excellent, didn't rush us and had a very nice sense of humor. Food was quite delicious. Would definitely go back.
- The following 175 reviews are from the TJ's Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas reviews archive.
- good place for fine dining.nickyDined on 4/26/2014well all I can say is if you're looking to eat really great food the price is worth the money that you pay. If you like to wear a fancy dress outfit is also a great place to go to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionsYagiDined on 4/25/2014This is a good place to dine in for a special occasions like anniversaries, dates, etc especially if you are looking for an intimate & romantic ambiance. It wasn't good for a regular dine in coz the food wasn't cheap but i really like the steak.Special Features:
- T J ' s poor food.Lt1093Dined on 4/8/2014Every beef item was over cooked and dry. Prime rib was alike beef -jurkie dry no flavor. We will not return again.Special Features:
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2014For the price the food was substandard. Very large cuts but underseasoned. Cold polenta and sauce on the plate. Bread pudding was like pound cake with bad sauce. Irish coffees had creme de menthe and no Irish whiskey and coffee which tasted burnt.
- Steak houseKimYDined on 3/21/2014Great dinner! Staff was accommodating to our food allergies, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodSteveVIPDined on 3/13/2014Their steaks are amazing. The filet here is incredible especially with the lobster. This place has the best filet ever.Special Features:
- President18CrusherGuysDined on 3/6/2014We had a group of customers and the list list kept growing. from 12 to 18 and the staff did a great job meeting our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impecable service!!patiVIPDined on 3/4/2014We had a great time at this restaurant! Our server,Mark was much fun,and very attentive. The lamb chops were cooked perfectly as was my boyfriends bone-in Chicago-style ribeye. Our salads were nice and fresh as well. Bread pudding for dessert was also delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting Las Vegas used OpenTableOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/1/2014Visiting Las Vegas used OpenTable to find an outstanding steakhouse and this was it. All three of us got different cuts and one was just as fabulous as the other and the waiter was great. We would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food with a quiet atmostphereSheilaBDined on 2/15/2014I truly enjoyed my dining experience at TJ's. It was not busy and the restaurant was very quiet and easy to have conversation. The only downside was being interrupted frequently by wait staff, however, it did not stop us from enjoying our meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodKlpaaDined on 2/14/2014Went for Valentines Day and had a wonderful time. Nice for a special occasion. Food was great tasting and presentation was beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2014Would definitely go back. The Crab Cakes were amazing the weak cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- We had an excellent vodkagoodstuffDined on 1/15/2014We had an excellent vodka tonic in bar. They put vodka in the drink. Service was very good. They were very busy. Great steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lackluster food needs improvementDaydreamerVIPDined on 1/8/2014Many years ago I used to love the steakhouse that was located here...I happened upon this place after a long day at the CES tradeshow and thought my team and I deserved a delicious meal. Instead, our whole table was served sub-par food whose flavor and temperature left a lot to be desired. My pork chops were the dryest I've had, my co-worker's medium rare steaka were served very rare, and the broccolini was served cold. I hope they were having an off night, but my experience there had no resemblance to the great dinners I'd had at the steakhouse in the old LVH...I'd have to read many amazing reviews to give this place another try in the near future...Special Features:
- Excellent dinner. Prime ribHFamilyfoodiesDined on 12/15/2013Excellent dinner. Prime rib was delicious and cooked perfectly. My wife had the twin pork chops. They were seasoned perfectly, tender and juicy. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meatAvis6Dined on 12/7/2013Did not enjoy the New York strip.I asked to have it cook med.well....it was tough and complete well. Waiter inform us it was the most tender of all. It was complete opposite! The side dish was good.Special Features:
- Good and reliablelveaterDined on 12/3/2013This restaurant always does a nice job with steak house standard items. Recently-added specials menu with smaller portions is a plus. The portions are adequate for most people and the prices reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar & DiningRicoDined on 11/22/2013Before dinner drinks sitting at bar was great. The bartender, 82 years old, was a treasured, traditional asset to the ambiance. Food and service in TJs was very high quality and that is what we wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we went to the LVH for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/10/2013we went to the LVH for our 28th wedding anniversary, good food, great service with a very attentive and efficient staff; food was well presented . Best surprise ever was a complimentary Baked Alaska dessert with Happy Anniversary! it was a sculpture of deliciousness, beautifully made and wonderful to eat! It was really a sweet gesture by the staff. Thanks so much,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit on pricey side but worth it.azpyroguyDined on 11/8/2013The prices on the steaks were a bit on the high side, but both were huge cuts of meat perfectly cooked, and required no additional sauce or seasoning. Baked potatoes were huge, and nicely topped. Overall it was a great place to eat and would returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is this really a Steak House?JJWADined on 11/5/2013Definitely not worth the price. Supposed to be a STEAK house yet 4 of our 5 steaks were either wrong size or prepared incorrectly. Taste of the food was just ok not terrific. Our bill was over $400 for 5 people with minimal alcohol so I would expect better accuracy with our order and terrific tasting food.
- when i pay $30+ for a filletluveatingDined on 11/5/2013when i pay $30+ for a fillet i expect it to be great. the steak was burnt around the edges a little to much for my taste and was dry. the atmosphere was very nice...i just didn't love the steak. TJ "steakhouse" should have the best in town. just thought you should know.
- awesome !debbiemDined on 10/14/2013had a long day at the convention center. greeted warmly great service service was more memorable than the food and the food was very nice too! would go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night spotLuvange88Dined on 10/3/2013The servers in this restaurant were extremely attentive and friendly. Quickly clearing the table when we were finished with things and bringing out new dishes. Food constantly brought out, and we never had a long wait for anything that we asked for. The dining room had a dim romantic atmosphere, but was also suitable for small group gatherings. Overall, it was a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Outstanding ExperiencejzksvDined on 9/22/2013We were in Las Vegas for a long weekend and decided to eat here, because it was off the beaten path and we read some good reviews... Well, those reviews were not wrong and this was an outstanding experience from the moment the reservation was made till the very end. The food was tasty, the service was fast, not intrusive, but attentive, in a word - awesome, and the ambiance was classy! We were really impressed and will go back when we visit Vegas the next time. Surely, the experience that deserves to be repeated and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone wanting to eat good food and be served by outstanding staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tjs steakhouseTinaDined on 8/25/2013Good food Nd great service. Very convenient to eat dinner and see a show in this hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpringly great.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2013Went in with no expections. Red wine by the glass excellent. Filet Mignon, wedge salad excellent. Service good. Left really happy.Special Features:
- Just took a long time forsuzieDined on 8/19/2013Just took a long time for server to come to out tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.