77 Fulton Street
New York, NY 10038Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://tjbyrnes.com/
- Phone: (212) 406-4551
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, International, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: Thomas Byrne 2124064551
- Entertainment: Karaoke & Trivia
A word from T.J. Byrnes
An American Restaurant with white table cloth offering daily specials with Lunch from 11am to 4pm and the bar menu is served up until midnight.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
T.J. Byrnes reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Not all at what we expectedDaraDined on 10/23/2013TJ Byrnes got decent reviews on Open Table but it was a lunch disaster. There was one other party in the place and our order took forever. The waitress got orders mixed up. And the food was very mediocre.
- A little bit hard to find,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/28/2013A little bit hard to find, but overall a very nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True Irish HospitalityMJM2463Dined on 9/27/2013This place is really nice. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The food is good, nothing really fancy but you don't go to a place like this for fine dining. Comfort food at its best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was not good at all...andluv2eatoutVIPDined on 12/14/2012Food was not good at all...and it's pretty hard to ruin a hamburger. Waitress was nice, but keep forgetting things. Restaurant has an "A" in the window? It was just a disappointment. On a positive note - there was a very lively "older" group on the bar side doing karaoke - and having a great time! That definitely looked like fun!!
- Great pub!KSHFoodieVIPDined on 6/12/2012Perfect little pub - good few, very clean, and excellent service. Not too much in the area, and either way I will be back.Special Features:
- We went to TJ's to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/15/2012We went to TJ's to celebrate our son's graduation from college. The restaurant was more than we hoped for. The wait staff was friendly,fun, and provided outstanding service. The food was excellent with hefty portions. The ambiance was relaxed and comfortable and at no time did we feel rushed. I would highly recommend TJ's for a fun and food filled night out.Special Features: