Tir Na Nog
201 E Pratt St.
The Gallery at Harborplace
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Tir Na Nog
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tirnanogbaltimore.com/
- Phone: 4104838968x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Thatcher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are the perfect place to dine for your corporate event or private function. Request our catering menu via email to find out more.
- Entertainment: Tir Na nOg Feaures Live Entertainment on Friday and Saturday Nights. Please check our website at www.tirnanogbaltimore.com for our upcoming schedules.
All European sports action on Fox-soccer, Fox-soccer Plus & BeinSport. 11 Plasma screens to watch it all on.
A word from Tir Na Nog
Tir Na Nog provides a unique Irish experience incorporating the warmth of an Irish pub with New American cuisine and all the while maintaining the same charm and hospitality. The combination of an attractive menu and a professional, yet friendly, team of bartenders and servers has made Tír na nÓg an immediate success with clientele of all ages.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tir Na Nog reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)scenic view (13)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)special occasion (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Typical inner harbor diningGoterpsVIPDined on 9/14/2014This restaurant was good and is what I would expect for the inner harbor. I much prefer restaurants off the beaten path, but for such a touristy area, I would come back again if I was at the harbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- People friendlyRichieDined on 9/13/2014Service was wonderful...our waiter was awesome...the staff. On the whole where under pressure that weekend, the star spangle weekend, but all were professional, friendly and very helpful. When in Baltimore, will go back to sit on the deck!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesoneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great food great service and a great view. This place ia aqesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Irish faremartymar1970Dined on 9/13/2014Good authentic Irish fare and lively bar scene. Wait staff was knowledgable and attentive. View of Harbor was outstanding.Special Features:
- good irish foodvinnyDined on 8/23/2014I'm an Italian, so I may not know my Irish food, but did dine with an irishman who thought the food was good. We had good service and enjoyed evening very muchSpecial Features:
- Skip this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014My son loved their signature nog burger but the rest of our food was mediocre at best and the outdoor seating area was not clean I would skip this place and try the new Chipotle by the hard rock. if you're in the mood for Irish chArm trY The James Joyce on the East Harbor excellent place with great food and fun fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- It was goodtotodancerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Everything hit even at this place. Nothing was bad, although they did mess up when we asked for no mayo. Nice view of the harbor, busy place. NOT romantic or couple orientated, but that means it works for kids. Our waitress was very nice, pleasant and mostly attentive. It was extremely busy as a game had just gotten out. Book through open table if you want to reserve a seat fast before the crowd!!Special Features:
- The following 127 reviews are from the Tir Na Nog reviews archive.
- Nice experience!ZoziDined on 5/23/2014I've been here before, but 1st time for my wife. This was her 1st b-day since we got married less than a month ago. I came to the restaurant & left her b-day gift, to be delivered to our table once finished with dinner. They complied with this extra wish happily & everything went really well. Our meal was great, the service was excellent. We had a nice view on the Harbor and enjoyed a nice evening.Special Features:
- Perfect for St. Pat'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2014We went following the Shamrock 5K in the city. The perfect environment, ambience, and food. Our entire group loved it all !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was very bad.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/15/2014Yes it was St Patrick's weekend. But I feel like we were stuck in the back of a secondary bar and our waitress was not around much.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20 minutes to meet serverAwesomeDined on 3/15/2014Made reservations for 4 at 8 pm on a Saturday night. Granted it was the weekend before St. Pattys, but it wasn't that busy... Took our server 20 minutes to greet us, and take our drink orders. Was easily 20-30 minutes between each of her visits. Got to the point we preemptively asked for things because we didn't know when we'd see her next. Food was ok, after dinner coffee was served cold... Just not a great experience.Special Features:
- A Fun St. Patrick's Weekend Dinnerbillypete4Dined on 3/15/2014I took my family for a Saturday night dinner on St. Patrick's weekend. We all had a wonderful time. We started out with the crab dip appetizer, and it was very good. Both my wife's steak sandwich and my smoked turkey sandwich with bacon and avocados was delicious. My girls both got the Irish caesar salad, which they enjoyed. Service was attentive and friendly, and the Guinness was poured perfect. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Potato nachosDeeberzVIPDined on 3/7/2014Although they sounded good, it was not. There was not enough corned beef or cabbage on them. The mustard cream sauce was good, but there was not enough of that. I barely ate half of my dish, and my server NEVER asked if I liked it or took notice that I ate very little of it. If I'm going to spend $12 on nachos, I expect to eat them all. I will never order that again, but that won't stop me from going back for other things like sheppard's pie or the reuben.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ViewAwesomeDined on 2/23/2014Dining outside overlooking the Inner Harbor was so tranquil. The outdoor dining was fantastic. The food was good I got the fish sandwich. Service was really good too. We will definitely go back to dine again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & service, loud thoughOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2014We went with another couple, and the food and service were very good. The live band was ok musically but made it too loud for conversation. We left shortly after they started playing. Would have stayed longer (and ordered more food/drinks) if we could have continued catching up with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatKevinVIPDined on 1/10/2014Everything was great. Had not been in a awhile, but will go back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A supurb night out.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2013My wife and I had another great night at the Tir Na Nog restaurant at the Baltimore Harbor. the food was excellent and the service was superb. I had the corn Beef and Cabbage was outstanding. My wife had the crab cake dinner which also was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed bag12341234VIPDined on 12/6/2013Fish and chips were great, as was the creme brûlée. Fine selection of beer. Jameson-marinated steak was served as requested (medium rare) but it was tough, gristle-filled. Additionally, the potatoes that come with the steak are mixed with fermented cabbage, which is a horrible idea, and are not listed on the menu. I would not have ordered the steak if I knew what it really was. Cool irish pub ambiance, great service, some good food, some poor food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty goodjam4Dined on 11/22/2013I enjoyed a good crab cake and a beer with a friend here while looking out over the harbor. It was all pretty good.Special Features:
- They did not skimp on theDeeberzVIPDined on 10/16/2013They did not skimp on the fish tacos! YUMMMM with Kilkenney!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing place with a harbor viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013We ate here after the ALMS race and when making the reservation requested a patio table or harbor view. The restaurant was very accomodating and had a great table reserved for us on the patio. They were quick to bring water which was especially nice considering the hot day. I had the chicken fried steak sandwich which was good though the coleslaw tasted a little weird but I cannot exactly place what the taste was. My husband had the hot steak sandwich and he enjoyed all of it. Our son had the fish and chips and his first piece was good but he said the second piece was hard and not flakey like the first piece. All in all the food was good and we enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't bother reservingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2013Made a reservation with opentable, then showed up 5 minutes early. I was told that we would have to wait 20 minutes anyway. 28 minutes later the manager asked if we'd been helped and when we explained that we had a reservation he seated us shortly. (after a half hour total wait)Special Features:
- Great view of the Harbor!WendyKDined on 8/3/2013The dinner portions were a good size (had the fish& chips & my friend had the shepherds pie both were excellent!) and can't beat the outside patio view! Service was good as well - seated right away & the waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great musicFreddieDined on 7/14/2013Really enjoyed Gaelic Mishap Irish music. Food, service, outside dining all great experience.Special Features:
- Get outdoor deck seatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2013Loved the view of the harbor...and the food was very good.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!kgirlDined on 7/7/2013From the moment we made our reservations till the last morsel was eaten, the whole experience was terrific. The waiter, food, weather, and view of the harbour made for a great evening with family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccommodatingConnieVIPDined on 6/29/2013Unfortunately my husband had to send his steak back twice to get it medium well as ordered. Each time an entire new plate arrived, which is unusual. The third plate was perfect and he enjoyed the meal very much. Our guest ordered an appetizer and it was not what he expected (potato wedges and not chips as the menu stated). The waitress graciously took them off the bill. The other two entrees were very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went on the app to findMogoVIPDined on 6/29/2013We went on the app to find a place for lunch in our hotel room. We booked it like every other reservation I have ever done on Opentable. At the door we were rejected. They claim it was because there was a line. Well, then don't accept reservations if you aren't going to honor them.
- Feeling FatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2013The food was great! Everyone enjoyed their meal, but I don't want to know how many calories were in the Irish Wiskey Sausages. The cabbage mashed potatoes were yummy, too. I can't remember what the name for that is, but I'll probably try to make it at home. Nice selection of beers - I had a cold Harp on tap. We enjoyed it enough to have purchased a T for our 12yo daughter. We thought it was funny when we later realized they call it a "Drinking Team T". It doesn't actually say that anywhere on the shirt, so she can still wear it, but she won't be on the drinking team any time soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has the potentialDealDined on 6/14/2013Great view, great name, too bad the food was not. Ordered crab cake sandwiches and a Guinness. Guinness was great. Crab sandwich was dry and tasteless unfortunately. Waiter was quick to help out but not much you can when you are looking forward to a great crab sandwich overlooking Baltimore Inner Harbor and it fails to deliver.Special Features:
- The Irish food was very authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2013The Irish food was very authentic and quite enjoyable Keep up the good workSpecial Features:
- Great Traditional Irish fare.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2013Great Traditional Irish fare. Great view of the inner harbor in baltimore. Fun atmosphere, especially on St. Patricks Day.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2013We visited Tir Na Nog for the first time this St. Patrick's day, and I have to say we both were very pleased with everything. The food was excellent, and the Guiness was even better. Our server was sweet and attentive, and the seat we were given held an amazing night view of the Inner Harbor. The only dissatisfying part of our experience was the band. They were not very talented, nor were they even the slightest bit enjoyable. Other than that, Tir Na Nog will always be recommended by us!Special Features:
- FUN.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013It's a fun bar scene, and I really enoyed the trivia/quiz contest the night I was there. (The Quizzo-master was very-engaging and fun.) The food was solid - burgers/sandwiches/fries were all enjoyed by the diners, esp, the roast beef. Also, you can get a nice Guiness draft. It's pub food done well, and in an awesome location. If you're looking for THE BEST pub food or burgers in B'more, you might explore elsewhere, but you can rest assured you will get an excellent meal with super-attentive service.Special Features:
- Quick Service, had our foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013Quick Service, had our food and 2 rounds in less than 30 minutes.Special Features:
- There were 3 diners and weAllycatmacDined on 2/16/2013There were 3 diners and we all had the fish & chips so it is a bit difficult to give a complete overview. 2 of the diners had the soups and enjoyed them as well so I guess we can say the place was pretty good.Special Features:
- We went early in the eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013We went early in the evening - loved the service and of course, the food. I am Irish, so I enjoyed the flavour of the place.Special Features:
- Your next pint of GuinnessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2012Here at the starting line for Winter 2012, you might imagine that having dinner at the Inner Harbor would be lackluster and boring. You'd be right, as it's cold and dark after 5pm. As such, you want to find a place to gather where the interior holds as much comfort and interest as the exterior. Tir Na Nog has got it! Atmosphere decorated by loyal patrons sucking down a pint of Guinness and sharing the daily dose of blarney. The walls adorned by artifacts from a near-ancient church in Ireland. The food is way above par for pub food - sausages spicy, Shepard's pie served piping hot, mussels and crab cakes top-notch and tasty. Tir Na Nog is the place for your next pint of Guinness and a few Irish leprechaun jokes.Special Features:
- Fun Night in BaltimoreOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2012We selected Tir Na Nog for dinner before our show at the Hippodrome. We ate outside and enjoyed a nice view. My husband has a few food allergies and the server was very helpful when it came to making his selection (our experience hasn't always been so nice). The food was unexpectedly good! We thought it would be laid back bar food, but it was much, much better. Certainly a hidden gem. I recommend!Special Features:
- Took over 20 minutes for theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/12/2012Took over 20 minutes for the server to arrive at our table to take our order. The crab dip was fabulous and some of the best I ever tasted. Because we were at Baltimore's Inner Harbor, I ordered the crab cakes. Worst crab cake I've ever been served which is astounding in this area. Probably should have stuck with the Irish food. When we told the server how what we thought of the meal, she basically said, "sorry," and offered no recourse and didn't offer to send the manager to the table. Will not return.Special Features: