Tino's Italian Bistro
8775 Centre Park Drive
Columbia, MD 21045Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tino's Italian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://tinositalianbistro.com/
- Phone: (410) 730-8466
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Tino's Italian Bistro
At Tino’s Italian Bistro we strive for perfection. We promote the classic Italian approach to dining, where friends and family can gather in a world-class atmosphere. Our customers keep coming back because we offer the best Italian cuisine in the Maryland area, with personalized, polished service and fresh, high quality food at reasonable prices!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Tino's Italian Bistro - Best Restaurants in Columbia ›
Tino's Italian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (13)good for groups (11)kid-friendly (10)notable wine list (9)special occasion (7)great for lunch (5)romantic (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Sunday dinner at Tino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Our party of 4 enjoyed fantastic food and a splendid free bottle of wine. Hope we'll have an occasion to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014We really loved the food! And my husband needed an out of the way booth due to being on crutches. The management had the perfect table picked out for us when we got there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the beaten path but worth getting to!Love4ItaliansDined on 11/22/2014This is my second time visiting this restaurant and I am still overly satisfied with the service and food they offer! I had different serving staff the two times I have gone and both were excellent at personalability and prompt service. The menu is perfectly Italian and has a fantastic create your own pasta section that I absolutely love! I can't wait to go back and I'm sure my group of girlfriends will be returning as well. Thank you TINOS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyable local placeRondyVIPDined on 11/15/2014Server was very pleasant and was wine knowledgeable so it made our visit very nice. Food is basic family style Italian which I was in the mood for and I kust built my own pasta dish. Overall great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, Service greatfunkreviewVIPDined on 11/15/2014We tried this spot on a whim but made reservations an hour before going. I ordered the special which was potato gnocchi with goat cheese. I was expecting bursts of flavor, but I sent it back because it lacked flavor. The server was really great and I ended up trading it in for spaghetti with meatballs. The sauce was good but the meatballs were of a weird consistency and so my experience with the food was only just good..... My husband ordered chicken picatta and said it was great. I would go again if I just wanted a meal that was good. I am looking forward to trying the pizza. But if you are wanting great italian food, I am not sure this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014We were looking for a new place to try. Tino's was great! Our waitress was engaging and warm. Service was good. Food was delicious! We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DMattVIPDined on 11/7/2014Great pizza and salads at a reasonable price. service is always courteous and promptSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Standard ItalianJaneA1VIPDined on 11/3/2014We were in here on a Monday night for dinner. The place was practically empty. Food was fine. Ordered the Antipasto and Spinach Salad for appetizers. The homemade dressing is really good. They were able to accommodate for my wheat allergy. They do have gluten free pasta! We ordered the Chicken Parm, Veal Parm, Chicken Florentine, GF Penne Alfredo and the last entree escapes me. Everything turned out as expected. This is a pretty standard Italian place. Service was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/2/2014We love the pizza, it's some of the best we've had. Great crust, the pizza is not greasy and they offer a nice choices of toppings. Tino's is our go-to place for pizza and quick Italian dinners.Special Features:
- Great Service!! Way to go Chris!!KaydeeDined on 10/25/2014We had a great time. It was Homecoming night and it was perfect for dinner before the dance. Chris, the waiter, was great!!
- Gluten Free - FANTASTIC!!KaydeeDined on 10/23/2014This was our first visit and we enjoyed it very much. Our family is gluten free and this is the first italian restaurant we have been able to go to with a substantial gluten free menu. The serve a delicious gluten free pasta in many forms - spaghetti, penne, etc. The menu was extensive - they had many options and the actual menu was a nice leather bound printed menu. They are serious in offering the gluten free options!! How nice to have options for a delicious gluten free meal as a family!!! And a nice glass of wine to go with it. Kids and parents enjoyed it very much.Special Features:
- Local date niteDateniteDined on 10/18/2014I was looking for something fun & new for us to try that we didn't need to drive to Baltimore for. After a long week of both of us being on the go, I wanted local so we could relax, slow down & still catch a movie after we ate, but still have a nice date. Tino's was perfect. The food & service (Thanks, Shack) was great. With SO many choices in this area for dinner, we don't repeat a lot of places. We will go back to Tino'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the placeRondyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Wife and I have been here number of times for some excellent basic Italian food. This is a saturday night fall back place where the service is attentive, they have the kind of wines I like for a price I like to pay and the food is just down right tasty! Classic neighborhood type place. Will keep going back until they screw something up (which I don't expect anytime soon)Special Features:
- DMattVIPDined on 9/19/2014Good pizza, especially the meatballs, very good side salad for $3, reasonably priced wines, and nice, friendly wait staff. A neighborhood gem. One beef with Open Table - why no points?Special Features:
- Great Italian foodbyrdmanDined on 9/13/2014Tino's is currently my go-to local Italian restaurant. It has a pleasant environment, a varied menu, friendly service, and, especially, great food. My go-to dish is veal piccata, never get tired of it. Get the side salad, either Caesar or garden, for the latter get the house dressing. You can build your own pasta dish. The pizza is delicious. Prices are reasonable. Definitely recommended. (But sshhhh...don't let the word get out).Special Features:
- Always ReliableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014There seems to be something for everyone here. Two folks loved their spaghetti and meatballs, another vouched for the salad with filet mignon and the other enjoyed the veggie pizza. Nice wine and beer list, and the tiramasu was excellent. The service was very pleasant and prompt without rushing us. Everyone seemed happy to have us dine there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2014Enjoyed the food. Service was good. Love foundation Mondays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 306 reviews are from the Tino's Italian Bistro reviews archive.
- Wonderful spot for ItalianVsassy77Dined on 7/19/2014Had dinner here with my husband and the food was amazing. Service was quick d waitress was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedCol1978VIPDined on 7/11/2014Veal milanaise was cooked to shoe leather; asparagus over-salted. I should have returned them. Was very surprised-this is the first time food has disappointed. We frequent fairly regularly. Would recommend only if this is an isolated incident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and excellentPickyEaterDined on 7/10/2014Tino's is a place we know we can go and always have great service and very good food. There are very bad surprises, they accommodate special food needs (vegan and gluten-free), and the food is flavorful and well prepared. Staff are friendly and attentive without them acting like their my best friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Columbia Neighborhood EateryJDMitchDined on 7/10/2014We recently had opportunity to find a new place to eat in Columbia that was casual and convenient. Tino's turned up on a search and , after reading the reviews, reservations were made. It is a convenient location and comfortable and casual. The wine list was not fancy, but priced very fairly. The table service was excellent. The waiter was very attentive to us, yet not overpowering. The food was excellent in taste as well as quantity. We definitely plan to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First impressionsDChopperDined on 7/8/2014First impressions, this is a quite neighborhood restaurant in a plaza. My pizza was good, however did not live up to the description on the menu (just meat and cheese, no pepper or mushrooms for a steak pizza). My guest had the seafood pasta and was able to sub sauces, so that was good-he said he enjoyed it. My mojito was watery but I declined to send it back. Our server was very nice and attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/6/2014Tino's is one of our go-to spots and on Sunday evenings they have a wine special. We think the pizza is delicious, and the prices reasonable. We always seem to have very courteous and helpful wait staff.Special Features:
- Pricey.luv2eatinlancasterDined on 6/28/2014Very good service. Food was good but did not equal the price of the entrees.
- Fast Service, Great FoodIrishDined on 6/23/2014We were pleasantly surprised to find the service at Tivo's so fast, because they had a nice crowd on Monday. The server was attentive without being pushy and we were served so promptly that we had a leisurely dinner and time to talk. The food was excellent. I recommend the Make you own pasta dish. Just the way I wanted it and very tasty.
- Really nice local restaaurantRondyVIPDined on 6/21/2014Local gem as you can always get a really tasty meal here. Good basic Italian menu with a lot of "do it yourself" options to have it your way. Nice wine selection and the servers seem to enjoy working there. Friendly place and a good meal guaranteed. Italian like your mother use to make.Special Features:
- Good food but too fastterpsfanVIPDined on 6/20/2014I didn't have time to finish the tasty Caprese salad that I was sharing with my husband before the main course arrived. Wine by the glass selection was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerUpfromcolumbiaDined on 6/17/2014Food was great but one in our crowd was new and thought it was a bit noisy.Special Features:
- Will definitely returnPastaloverDined on 6/15/2014Our first time dining there. We were very pleased with the menu options. Food was hot and presented nicely. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedcbmmDined on 6/15/2014It was ok. The food wasn't great. Since it was father's day, it was busy so the servers were rushed. But I think they were doing their best.Special Features:
- outstanding neighborhood gemLaDonnaDined on 6/15/2014Great, as usual. We have been here several times for lunch on Sunday and can always be assured that we will have great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/11/2014Even on the nights where they are very busy, we always get good service. There is a good sized gluten free menu The chef is very accomodating and willing to make modifications to any dish.
- Fabulous food!LindaDined on 6/9/2014Tino's is a family favorite restaurant... We take out of town guests there quite often and it never disappoints. Fabulous food!Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicelikes2eatoutDined on 5/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Tino's. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We'll be coming to Tino's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spot on!Mrcs4uDined on 5/18/2014Always love this neighborhood restaurant. Service is always right on the money and the food is great. I love the make your own pasta dish, the selection of pastas and sauces are outstanding. Make reservations because this is a very popular restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodsbersDined on 5/16/2014This was not the first time I've been to Tino's. They have a shrimp fra diavlo that is to die for. Spicy! I've had it with the whole wheat penne which I don't recommend as it's to hard--wasn't cooked enough, but with regular pasta, OUTSTANDING!Special Features:
- Always goodmartymar1970Dined on 5/11/2014We've been going here since it opened. Service is always timely and friendly. Fettuccine alfredo is creamy and not too salty like most places. Ravioli is outstanding. Wine list is pretty extensive and affordable. Atmosphere is just right for a night out with the family or just the two of us. We will be going back many more times.Special Features:
- Tino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Service was excellent and so was the food! We have eaten here many times and have always been pleased. Sometimes parking can be a problem but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice neighborhood placesesoDined on 5/11/2014This is a decent Italian restaurant whose menu has a great deal of choice - just about any Italian dish you want. The service was very friendly. I would not say it is a great restaurant as all the dishes ordered by our party of 4 had a lot of pasta but not as much meat or goodies in it as you might want. They have a great wine special on Sundays, where you can end up with a free bottle of wine if you have ordered 4 entrees (25% off per entrée ordered). We were there on a Sunday but they did not honor the special because is was Mother's Day. Really? Sigh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodluv2dineDined on 5/11/2014The food was outstanding, I had something one of the Mother's Day Special. Waitress was a delight, very energetic, will want her next time. Will be going back very soon. One knock, and it was a big deal, was we didn't get bread off the back. Maybe it was because I got the bruschetta (the family doesn't eat bruschetta).Special Features: