Tino's Italian Bistro
8775 Centre Park Drive
Columbia, MD 21045Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tino's Italian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://tinositalianbistro.com/
- Phone: 4107308466
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Tino's Italian Bistro
At Tino’s Italian Bistro we strive for perfection. We promote the classic Italian approach to dining, where friends and family can gather in a world-class atmosphere. Our customers keep coming back because we offer the best Italian cuisine in the Maryland area, with personalized, polished service and fresh, high quality food at reasonable prices!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Tino's Italian Bistro - Best Restaurants in Columbia ›
Tino's Italian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (23)kid-friendly (8)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (7)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (5)romantic (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Local date niteDateniteDined on 10/18/2014I was looking for something fun & new for us to try that we didn't need to drive to Baltimore for. After a long week of both of us being on the go, I wanted local so we could relax, slow down & still catch a movie after we ate, but still have a nice date. Tino's was perfect. The food & service (Thanks, Shack) was great. With SO many choices in this area for dinner, we don't repeat a lot of places. We will go back to Tino'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the placeRondyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Wife and I have been here number of times for some excellent basic Italian food. This is a saturday night fall back place where the service is attentive, they have the kind of wines I like for a price I like to pay and the food is just down right tasty! Classic neighborhood type place. Will keep going back until they screw something up (which I don't expect anytime soon)Special Features:
- DMattVIPDined on 9/19/2014Good pizza, especially the meatballs, very good side salad for $3, reasonably priced wines, and nice, friendly wait staff. A neighborhood gem. One beef with Open Table - why no points?Special Features:
- Great Italian foodbyrdmanDined on 9/13/2014Tino's is currently my go-to local Italian restaurant. It has a pleasant environment, a varied menu, friendly service, and, especially, great food. My go-to dish is veal piccata, never get tired of it. Get the side salad, either Caesar or garden, for the latter get the house dressing. You can build your own pasta dish. The pizza is delicious. Prices are reasonable. Definitely recommended. (But sshhhh...don't let the word get out).Special Features:
- Always ReliableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014There seems to be something for everyone here. Two folks loved their spaghetti and meatballs, another vouched for the salad with filet mignon and the other enjoyed the veggie pizza. Nice wine and beer list, and the tiramasu was excellent. The service was very pleasant and prompt without rushing us. Everyone seemed happy to have us dine there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2014Enjoyed the food. Service was good. Love foundation Mondays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful spot for ItalianVsassy77Dined on 7/19/2014Had dinner here with my husband and the food was amazing. Service was quick d waitress was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedCol1978VIPDined on 7/11/2014Veal milanaise was cooked to shoe leather; asparagus over-salted. I should have returned them. Was very surprised-this is the first time food has disappointed. We frequent fairly regularly. Would recommend only if this is an isolated incident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and excellentPickyEaterDined on 7/10/2014Tino's is a place we know we can go and always have great service and very good food. There are very bad surprises, they accommodate special food needs (vegan and gluten-free), and the food is flavorful and well prepared. Staff are friendly and attentive without them acting like their my best friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Columbia Neighborhood EateryJDMitchDined on 7/10/2014We recently had opportunity to find a new place to eat in Columbia that was casual and convenient. Tino's turned up on a search and , after reading the reviews, reservations were made. It is a convenient location and comfortable and casual. The wine list was not fancy, but priced very fairly. The table service was excellent. The waiter was very attentive to us, yet not overpowering. The food was excellent in taste as well as quantity. We definitely plan to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First impressionsDChopperDined on 7/8/2014First impressions, this is a quite neighborhood restaurant in a plaza. My pizza was good, however did not live up to the description on the menu (just meat and cheese, no pepper or mushrooms for a steak pizza). My guest had the seafood pasta and was able to sub sauces, so that was good-he said he enjoyed it. My mojito was watery but I declined to send it back. Our server was very nice and attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/6/2014Tino's is one of our go-to spots and on Sunday evenings they have a wine special. We think the pizza is delicious, and the prices reasonable. We always seem to have very courteous and helpful wait staff.Special Features:
- Pricey.luv2eatinlancasterDined on 6/28/2014Very good service. Food was good but did not equal the price of the entrees.
- The following 299 reviews are from the Tino's Italian Bistro reviews archive.
- Fast Service, Great FoodIrishDined on 6/23/2014We were pleasantly surprised to find the service at Tivo's so fast, because they had a nice crowd on Monday. The server was attentive without being pushy and we were served so promptly that we had a leisurely dinner and time to talk. The food was excellent. I recommend the Make you own pasta dish. Just the way I wanted it and very tasty.
- Really nice local restaaurantRondyVIPDined on 6/21/2014Local gem as you can always get a really tasty meal here. Good basic Italian menu with a lot of "do it yourself" options to have it your way. Nice wine selection and the servers seem to enjoy working there. Friendly place and a good meal guaranteed. Italian like your mother use to make.Special Features:
- Good food but too fastterpsfanVIPDined on 6/20/2014I didn't have time to finish the tasty Caprese salad that I was sharing with my husband before the main course arrived. Wine by the glass selection was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerUpfromcolumbiaDined on 6/17/2014Food was great but one in our crowd was new and thought it was a bit noisy.Special Features:
- Will definitely returnPastaloverDined on 6/15/2014Our first time dining there. We were very pleased with the menu options. Food was hot and presented nicely. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedcbmmDined on 6/15/2014It was ok. The food wasn't great. Since it was father's day, it was busy so the servers were rushed. But I think they were doing their best.Special Features:
- outstanding neighborhood gemLaDonnaDined on 6/15/2014Great, as usual. We have been here several times for lunch on Sunday and can always be assured that we will have great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/11/2014Even on the nights where they are very busy, we always get good service. There is a good sized gluten free menu The chef is very accomodating and willing to make modifications to any dish.
- Fabulous food!LindaDined on 6/9/2014Tino's is a family favorite restaurant... We take out of town guests there quite often and it never disappoints. Fabulous food!Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicelikes2eatoutDined on 5/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Tino's. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We'll be coming to Tino's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spot on!Mrcs4uDined on 5/18/2014Always love this neighborhood restaurant. Service is always right on the money and the food is great. I love the make your own pasta dish, the selection of pastas and sauces are outstanding. Make reservations because this is a very popular restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodsbersDined on 5/16/2014This was not the first time I've been to Tino's. They have a shrimp fra diavlo that is to die for. Spicy! I've had it with the whole wheat penne which I don't recommend as it's to hard--wasn't cooked enough, but with regular pasta, OUTSTANDING!Special Features:
- Always goodmartymar1970Dined on 5/11/2014We've been going here since it opened. Service is always timely and friendly. Fettuccine alfredo is creamy and not too salty like most places. Ravioli is outstanding. Wine list is pretty extensive and affordable. Atmosphere is just right for a night out with the family or just the two of us. We will be going back many more times.Special Features:
- Tino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Service was excellent and so was the food! We have eaten here many times and have always been pleased. Sometimes parking can be a problem but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice neighborhood placesesoDined on 5/11/2014This is a decent Italian restaurant whose menu has a great deal of choice - just about any Italian dish you want. The service was very friendly. I would not say it is a great restaurant as all the dishes ordered by our party of 4 had a lot of pasta but not as much meat or goodies in it as you might want. They have a great wine special on Sundays, where you can end up with a free bottle of wine if you have ordered 4 entrees (25% off per entrée ordered). We were there on a Sunday but they did not honor the special because is was Mother's Day. Really? Sigh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodluv2dineDined on 5/11/2014The food was outstanding, I had something one of the Mother's Day Special. Waitress was a delight, very energetic, will want her next time. Will be going back very soon. One knock, and it was a big deal, was we didn't get bread off the back. Maybe it was because I got the bruschetta (the family doesn't eat bruschetta).Special Features:
- Good Mother's Day Early DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We decided to try Tino's for Mother's Day. We were a group of 10. We realize most places you go for Mother's Day tend to have long waits to get seated and for the food and usually involve cold food. Well Tino's did a pretty good good. The food was hot and tasted like it always does, service was friendly but a little slow (to be expected for Mother's day.) All in all a good trip for a holiday meal.Special Features:
- always greatsamandbarbDined on 5/2/2014We have been many times and we are always satisfiedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missTB00VIPDined on 4/26/2014I've been here many times and it's just not consistently good. It's been delicious and then not. For instance, delicious meatballs and Caesar salad, but the seafood dishes sometimes taste off or not up to their standards. Service is good, and the bread with dipping oil is excellent. Lots of wine by the glass to chose from. I think it's best to stick to the Italian basics.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always A Sure Bet!mmgoodDined on 4/21/2014Tino's is consistently delicious. Staff is friendly and accommodating. This is our go-to spot. The community mindset (Foundation Mondays) elevates Tino's to the top of our list.Special Features:
- IzzyDined on 4/20/2014We dined on Easter and had a reservation for when the bistro opened so the restaurant was not crowded. The salads we ordered were huge. Several of us (there 10 people) shared both a salad and a pizza and that was more than enough food for two people. Our wait person was very attentive and kept checking on us for additional drinks, food orders, etc. The place was perfect for an informal lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over servedBillEDined on 4/12/2014Server was asked specifically when taking orders - to not bring out the entree until salad was finished. You guessed it - I had a choice to finish the salad and eat a cooled down entree or give up the salad. The salad went in favor of the veal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceECdinerDined on 4/12/2014This was only the third time that we had dined at Tino's since it opened, and it keeps getting better every time. Everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed their dinners. The waitress was very knowledgeable and accommodating, and the food was very good. We will be dining at Tino's again.Special Features:
- Great menu, lots of choices.byrdmanDined on 4/6/2014Great menu, lots of choices. Wine list is varied. Service prompt. Food excellent. will go back frequently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't be afraid to askBaltoDocDined on 4/6/2014Our group of four was full of requests, dressing on the side, no cheese, extra cheese, you get the picture. Our server was pleasant and took it all in without a problem, and got most of it right. Blaming the kitchen on one error, it was quickly rectified, and advise was given on a better way to order the customized plate to minimize confusion. Overall, a good experience, and we will likely return to Tino's.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood PlaceDiegotoadDined on 4/4/2014Great place for a quick night out with good food and decent wine list to accompany it. Love the meatball appetizer (makes me keep coming back) and appreciate being able to create my own dish from a variety of pasta options. It's also nice to be able to get in and out in a short amount of time without being felt as rushed if we just want to hang.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticJerseygirlDined on 4/1/2014The food was great! I'm an Italian from New Jersey and I have to say, it was authentic, fresh and amazing. The seafood was as if they just caught it. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.