100 Denny Way
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tinibigs.com/
- Phone: (206) 284-5003
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Catering and special event menus tailored to guest requests. Restaurant buyout and semi-private dining available.
- Private Party Contact: Joe 2062840931x
- Cross Street: 1st Ave N
- Public Transit: Just a few steps away from D line rapid ride on 1st and Denny.
Multiple routes within 2 blocks(#1 #2 #8 #13 #15 #17 #18 #19 #24 #33)
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Pay lot located behind the building, accessible from 1st Ave North. Free street parking available on first come basis.
A word from Tini Bigs
Open since 1996, Tini Bigs is a classic neighborhood cocktail lounge where the flair from the past intertwines with the modern day. Renowned for our cocktails, we also offer a delightfully tempting food menu. Our Chef inspired creations are the perfect balance of comfort and innovation. We offer the best the Northwest has to offer by working with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Come join us any of the 365 days of the year - we will be open! Located a few blocks from Elliott Bay, steps from the 1962 World’s Fair, and minutes from downtown.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tini Bigs reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Never Again...PhilGangl2014Dined on 10/25/2014Made reservations for 10 for my wifes birthday surprise dinner party. As guest arrived they had nothing set up and told us to put tables together. We didn't let that bother us and pressed on with the evening. .. the all night was a wreck with not getting water and writing our own menu orders on a napkin to help her out. Dinner came scattered rather than together. Our bills came and it was a complete mess and the manager had stepped in to help. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. .. Drinks where good when we could them. I picked Tini Bigs because of its history and good times friends and I have enjoyed years back... clearly the past is the past.Special Features:
- Not what it used to beseattlelargepartDined on 10/24/2014I went here for my birthday and was super excited to have a nice night out with friends. First problem: The drinks were awful :( - I was rather surprised. I had two martinis - the first one tasted like a shoe and newspaper and the second was watered down. I was very disappointed. My other friend got a mint julep and it was just as bad. Our server was very kind and I liked her but she was slow. For how much we were drinking - the drinks should have just kept coming. We all would have stayed longer and drank more if the drinks were better and came faster. The food was mediocre. I had a chicken Caesar salad. The chicken was burnt and the dressing was so-so. NOTHING to write home about. Next time I will skip Tini Bigs.Special Features:
- Fantastic coctail loungeRustyShacklefordDined on 9/14/2014Great atmosphere, knowledgeable and charming bartenders, and an all around great experience. Im a big fan of scotches, and the bartender was very helpful and creative while crafting me a cocktail. Awesome place for a date or a late night cap with their half off late night happy hourSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Tini Bigs reviews archive.
- Perfect dateRadarLustDined on 6/30/2014We got there and our table was waiting for us in a nice quiet spot. The bartender (Muddy?) took great care of us and was very personable. Killer Old Fashioneds and nice wine selection. Definitely get the flatbread pizza. It went well enough that I got a second date! I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Thumbs Up206foodieDined on 5/9/2014Recently went to Tini Bigs with a small group of friends, it was my first time. And what a good time it was. I expected good drinks but I was pleasantly surprised by the food menu. We ended up sharing a bunch of tasty small plates - the hummus and pork tacos were my favorite. My boyfriend really liked the housemade meatball menu too! As for our drinks, they did not disappoint. The server was very helpful with suggestions and the bartender really knew how to pour a drink. Drink list is extensive and prices are reasonable. I will definitely go to Tini Bigs again.....I hear their happy hour is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Seattle establishmentDrDeeDined on 4/21/2014Great food and cocktails! We had a nice dinner for two. Not our 1st time here, so we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.