615 Channelside Drive ste 127
Tampa, FL 33602Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tinatapas.com/
- Phone: 8135148462
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - Close, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Michael Owens
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Tiffany Davies 8135149378x314
A word from Tinatapas
Tinatapas is a little taste of Spain, right here in the Channel District of downtown Tampa. Tinatapas believes that the three "S"s" are an integral part of the dining experience. From SHARING our delicious house made tapas while sipping on our famous SANGRIA all while SOCIALIZING with friends and loved ones, our three "S's" create memories that will last a lifetime.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tinatapas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Worst meal everOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/21/2013We recently travelled to Spain and had some awesome food. We saw there was a tapas restaurant here in Tampa so we were excited to try it. When we got there and started asking about the menu, the inexperienced 19 year old waitress had no clue. We asked to speak to a manager and quickly found out that there were no spanish people whatsoever involved either in the preparation or serving of the food! He said it was "Spanish Style." Needless to say, the food was bland, tasteless, and really almost inedible! It soon became abundantly clear why we were the only ones in the restaurant on a Saturday night. No wonder the Channel side district is failing. Unfortunately, this was one of the worst dining experiences we ever had in Tampa.
- It was date night for my husbandOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2013It was date night for my husband and I, finally, no kids! Jason took extremely great care of us and his suggestions to the menu were delicious. Their kitchen was talented and each plate was an art piece, I didn't want to ruin them by eating it....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/18/2013I not only love the steaks but the jazz ,music is why I go there. there are not a lot of that in Tampa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a GEM of a restaurantSuperbVIPDined on 7/9/2013This is a GEM of a restaurant that needs to be discovered in Channelside/Tampa. The food was quite good and great value for the price.Special Features:
- The restaurant was very hot,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/7/2013The restaurant was very hot, uncomfortable, Service was slow, although the waiter apologized several tomes for the delay, it seems it was a bar problem, not a waiter problem. The food was just OK. I have had much better Sangria elsewhere. Probably won't go back.Special Features:
- I generally go here 3 to 4OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013I generally go here 3 to 4 times per year.I try to eat here before hockey games.When I first started going sometimes we would be the only ones their. Not now, if you do plan on eating here I recomend a reservation. The prices are a litte on the high side but the service and quality of the food make it worthwhile ,Special Features:
- Lost its spiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013I hadn't been to Tina Tapas in years. The food used to be much better. The drinks we ordered tasted watered down. Our meals were nothing special. One of the plates brought over was not appetizing at all but the server did nothing about taking it off the bill (even when we complained that it wasn't good at all).
- The food was moderately pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013The food was moderately priced and a nice ample menu of choices. With that said the food was somewhat bland and the service was not the best. The food did come out quickly and when I arrived for my reservation the table was ready for us.Special Features:
- I wish the selection was aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2013I wish the selection was a little bigger but the food was great and my friends and I had a great time. Perfect portion sizes for the tapas.Special Features:
- Delightful!Sassy1453Dined on 3/25/2013What a lovely, surprising little find this restaurant was! I needed to find a place near my hotel for a quick drink and meal before a flight, and found Tinatapas on Open Table. Enjoyed a fantastic Margarita and fine tapas - grilled shrimp and filet mignon with Gorgonzola - mouthwatering! The service was outstanding and very personalized. This is a wonderful little gem which I will return to next time I'm in Tampa.Special Features:
- All of the tapas were excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013All of the tapas were excellent and the portions were very generous. We enjoyed $5 sangrias during happy hour and had a pleasant walk to the Forum for a Bolts game. The chocolate cake w/ ice cream was fantastic!Special Features:
- The food I had was good--notAmeliaEnglishVIPDined on 1/1/2013The food I had was good--not overly so, but it wasn't disappointing either. I very much enjoyed the red wine sangria, and the outdoor bar area was perfect for relaxing on a nice night.Special Features:
- For a tapas restaurant, theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2012For a tapas restaurant, the menu was limitted. They had about half the plates as some of the other tapas restaurants in the Tampa area. The food was good but no dish jumped out at me. The crab/cheese with tortilla chips was overly salty. If you are at Channelside already and are looking for a light snack/meal, this place would be good to go to. Otherwise, save on parking and go to Spain (downtown). The atmosphere isn't as nice and you can't people watch, but the selection and food is better.