17 N Wabash
Chicago, IL 60602Neighborhood:
Downtown / Loop
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chicago.tiltedkilt.com/
- Phone: (312) 269-5580
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner:
Sunday - Monday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Tuesday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Tilted Kilt
Welcome to Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, where good times are always on tap. That's because we're more than just a restaurant, and so much more than a sports bar. Our fun, festive atmosphere makes us the go-to place to watch sports, enjoy a cold beer and hang out with friends. We offer a delicious, mouth-watering menu, more than 40 draft and bottled beers to choose from and an extensive spirit selection. All this, plus year-round, nonstop pro and college sports action on all of our 42 HD screens.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tilted Kilt reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (4)late-night find (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Service! Medicore food :(LeeLeeDined on 11/15/2014My friends and I was looking a reasonable sports bar downtown! We thought we found a gem however the food was mediocre at best and the drinks were a little weak.on a brighter note our waitress, Dana, was excellent. She was very attentive to our group and provided prompt service. This is my second time dining at Tilted Kilt and I've been disappointed both times in the food area.
- Great start of bachelor party!JohnFDined on 11/8/2014I would like to thank you for accommodating my 20 man bachelor party on 11/8, to start our night off right! Cindy, our waitress, was AWESOME! I told her that was her new name! Our food came out fast and drinks were filled promptly. Thanks again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times.citizen127Dined on 9/26/2014I celebrated my birthday here. We had about ten people. Everything was great. It's probably my favorite sports bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice I will go back againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We lied everything about the Pub. There were a few issues that I didn't like one is our reservation was not in the computer when we got there, it just so happen it wasn't crowded; second issue the watress wasn't very outgoing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedLilsoulDined on 7/30/2014It just felt blah from the moment we stepped into the restaurant. It reminds me of a cheap, franchised gentleman's club. If I was mid 50's, unhappily married I may have enjoyed the experience. Ordered a drink that should've been great but it was blah. Just didn't enjoy myself
- The following 29 reviews are from the Tilted Kilt reviews archive.
- Marissa is great :)pandaDined on 7/19/2014very hot greetings, super sweet, and great. Irthday suprise for my friend. Outstanding: )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice ambientIvanDined on 7/5/2014I recommend this place. Food, drinks, waitresses, prices... Everything good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service in the LoopBullsFanDanDined on 7/1/2014This place is awesome. The food is good and the service is outstanding. It will get quite noisy during a big game but that is expected. If you like Scottish themed pubs you will love this place, I do. So go for a good time and remember to tip well.Special Features:
- GREAT FIND!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/2/2014Great place to watch a game, food was great, and staff was great! Only disappointment were the drinks.Special Features:
- How could a guy go wrong?LovefoodDined on 2/14/2014Despite an overflow crowd, the restaurant did their best to find us a seat and they kept us updated in terms of how much longer it was going to take to seat us. Really good management. So, I shall return! Good job to the kilt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice waitress, good &DesmoDirkVIPDined on 10/4/2013very nice waitress, good & fast service, very good flat brad pizza and TK wings, but overpriced bottled beer (8.50$).I would recommend this to a friend.
- Irish classics and pub foodoccasionalDinerDined on 9/14/2013There is a good variety of menu items to choose from. The beer cheese soup is outstanding! The service was great. Some of the specialty seasonal beer selections came with a higher than expected price, which the server informed me of when I ordered, so there were no unpleasant surprises when the bill came. Casual sports bar atmosphere, in a comfortable pub decor.Special Features:
- Ehhh....UFCWatcherDined on 8/31/2013We just went to watch the UFC pay-per-view while we were in Chicago. Food was average at best, and "scenic views" provided by the waitresses were hardly worth what you had to pay to park in downtown Chicago.Special Features:
- Great Service, Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2013The beef stew was wonderful and the portions were large -- enough to take some home. Good beer selection. The service was fantastic and well-timed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to a Tilted Kilt.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/29/2013First time to a Tilted Kilt. I don't think I'll be back. Food was okay pub food. The scenery was less than expected. MayBe I'm spoiled as a New Yorker but the talent in Chicago was underwhelming.
- great placetndkVIPDined on 7/20/2013had a blast, great food..service from Marissa was top-notch..made my birthday even better..I'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save Your MoneyLuv2eatVIPDined on 7/15/2013There are a lot of other places in the area that would be a better use of your money. Food is sub-standard and the service was not good.
- Worth it for the foodGuttsyDined on 6/25/2013Yes, ladies abhor the fact that men go to these establishments to gawk. But, as far as "sports bars" are concerned, Tilted Kilt has what people (not just boys/men) want - - casual atmosphere, a little bit of background noise, a variety of sports playing on T.V. and solid food choices whether more traditional (Hamburgers, Nachos, etc.) or something unexpected (Salads, fish, etc.). Worth it for the food (ladies, look the other way while your men gawk at the beauties).Special Features:
- surprisingly tasty foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2013came here with some coworkers. the food was surprisingly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Serviceluv2dineVIPDined on 6/8/2013When I reached there no one cared. I had to ask attendant to sit us. After sitting it took 5 min. before someone dropped off menu. She did not introduce herself. We waited another 10 min. no one cared to come ask for order. Finally we decided to leave without eating or drinking there.
- Always have a wonderful timeInsbobVIPDined on 5/17/2013Always have a wonderful time here be it at the bar or at a table.Special Features:
- Great place for sportsDaveDined on 5/13/2013First, Holly was a great waitress. Punctual, polite and attentive. And you know what?! When people rate tilted kilt they always down it for the uniforms but... You GO THERE for the uniforms and yes holly is pretty which helps :). The buffalo chicken flatbread pizza was great. The beer specials were $4 and $5 which is great for the city, there was plenty of room an the Tvs were AWESOME for sports. It's one of the very few places you can catch a game in that area without dropping a small fortune. Overall a great experience, very affordable, and we will be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is just a fun place toInsbobVIPDined on 4/23/2013This is just a fun place to go and the pub food is a step-up from the usualSpecial Features:
- Took the train from SouthOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2013Took the train from South Bend,In to Millenium Station in Chicago.Very short walk to restaurant.First time for our party of four.We arrived before our reservation but were seated promtly in the location in front of the fireplace.Service was outstanding and our server posed with us for pictures.Nice variety of food to choose from.Food was great and prices very reasonable for Chicago.Lot of Televisions to enjoy your sport of choice.Noise level was a little high but didn't bother us.Special Features:
- We were a large group of 15.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/5/2013We were a large group of 15. We had an hour to order and eat because we were heading to a play. Our food starting arriving with about 25 minutes to go, which was great. Unfortunately, it took 15 minutes from the first plate to the last plate to get served! It was ridiculous. The waitress gave a lame excuse about the size of our party. They are serving over a 100 people in the restaurant. The kitchen should be able to serve a large group within 5 minutes. We only had one waitress and we should have had two. Other than that, food was good.
- This was a great place forOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/15/2013This was a great place for my son for his 20th birthday! He plays college basketball and was in pure heaven watching the different games.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was alright, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013The food was alright, but the fries were delicious. It was packed for the fights, so service was as good as it could be for the amount of people there.Special Features:
- bachelor partyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013We went for. My brothers bachelor party. We had 15 guys and we had 9 orders of buffalo wings and 3 orders of nachos. Our waitress and the other waitress es were great and kept checking in. For any party like this I would definitely reccomend. We split the bill and only paid $23. Each. We also had 6 buckets of millet liteSpecial Features:
- A great place in the LoopInsbobVIPDined on 12/21/2012A great place in the Loop for a couple of guys to have lunch. It's reasonable if you don't go overboard on the cocktails.
- A nice place to hang out withInsbobVIPDined on 12/18/2012A nice place to hang out with the guys or girls. Food is typical bar food but the bartenders and servers are attentive
- Not our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 12/8/2012The meal descriptions on the menu make it sound wonderful. But, when we got our order (grilled spicy sausage), it didn't match our expectations. For one, it wasn't spicy! The potato skins were ok, the chips were crunchy but plain, and the sandwich roll wasn't exciting either. Our waitress, Alison, was attentive and kind, which was the only perk! I am thankful we used our OpenTable credit here so that we didn't pay full price for the experience!
- I've been to this ChicagoInsbobVIPDined on 12/7/2012I've been to this Chicago location and really enjoy the service and the relatively inexpensive loop foodSpecial Features:
- Good food ,TV's all over andGerryVIPDined on 11/29/2012Good food ,TV's all over and Miranda was a great waitress with spped and personality!Special Features:
- Great place...went for myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2012Great place...went for my birthday...staff was awesome...good customer service...my second time here....first time for big party.....mos def return!Special Features: