Tilted Kilt - The Linq
3545 Las Vegas Blvd South #L-26
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Tilted Kilt - The Linq
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/las-vegas/
- Phone: 7028262100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 3:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Scottish, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Please contact Roland Paz to scedule Large private events or Buyout groups. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact Roland Paz to scedule Large private events or Buyout groups. email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Roland Paz 7028262100
- Entertainment: Titled Kilt’s origins date back to 2003, in none other than Las Vegas, Nevada. It first opened at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino before relocating to Tempe, AZ where it successfully opened and spawned multiple franchises nationwide. Eleven years later Tilted Kilt comes full circle, returning to town at the phenomenal LINQ district and “High Roller Wheel”. As Pub & Eatery, each location is known for its lively environment when bar flies can let loose. Even its walls set the scene, adorned with Irish, Scottish jokes, sayings and limericks. As for the food, Tilted Kilt has stuck to classics
- Cross Street: LINQ Blvd
- Public Transit: Las Vegas Monorail system, Valet/Taxi services and Municipal bus systems are within a few steps of our front door.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Located Behind the "High Roller Wheel" LINQ Plaza nestled between the Flamingo and Quad/O'Sheas (Former Imperial Palace)Cross Streets Winnick and Koval or Winnick and Audrie.
A word from Tilted Kilt - The Linq
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, where good times are always on tap. At Tilted Kilt, we are more than just a restaurant, and so much more than a sports bar. Tilted Kilt offers a festive, modernized Celtic-themed environment to watch your favorite games, hang out with friends or celebrate your special event. We offer a massive main level central bar, a delicious mouth-watering eatery all peppered with an Irish, Scottish, English and American twists. The second level- mezzanine overlooking the entire party offers fantastic views of our 40 HD Big screens, 48 ice cold draught beers and of course our famous Tilted Kilt Girls which all enhance the scenery to crank up the surrounding festivities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tilted Kilt - The Linq reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (7)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- RejectedJStpaDined on 9/21/2014We booked a table to watch the games Sunday. Within 15 mins of booking (many times available), I was contacted to be told that they would not be honoring OT reservations "because of the games". I'll leave it up to others to judge, but isn't the point of participating in this to provide access and not take advantage of filling tables in off hours? I'll never go here, or other locations in Tampa Bay Area (home) ever again. In fairness, there are no "NA" options above so I have to rate as 1 to convey negative ratings.
- wicked bachelor party spotlasnickasDined on 9/20/2014Had 21 guys reserved at the captains table and the food was really awesome. The servers were smokin gorgeous and very attentive. the only thing I would have changed is the music. So loud that you couldnt have a conversation. Otherwise top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKSDBNCDined on 9/10/2014Decent place. Loud for anything other than a bar-party. Service was barely acceptable with long durations between visits to our table and a near total lack of knowledge of the menu, nightly specials, or even the beer list. Food quality was decent for the price.Special Features:
- Tilted KiltStephDined on 9/2/2014Good service. Appetizer fries were great. Breaking a little too thick on fish. Meatball sliders were a favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentJenniferDined on 8/17/2014Great service & food. The food is priced right but the beer is expensive!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud... but great food/service.jmbVegasDined on 7/15/2014We went to the Tilted Kilt before going to the High Roller on a Tues. night. It just happened to be during a baseball game ... and during the commercials we could barley hear each other talk sitting around our table; it's just too loud. They had great local specials and food was surprisingly excellent! Service was fast and friendly, but they need to turn down the volume at least during commercials.Special Features:
- Not sure I would go again.Blitzkrieg71Dined on 7/2/2014Service was good but the portion sizes were small. Decent beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingVegasnativeDined on 6/30/2014I was excited that Tilted Kilt opened a restaurant in Vegas after having been to the one in San Diego where the food, service, and drink choices were excellent. We went to celebrate a family members birthday & what a disappointment it was. We had a party of 10 and the drinks came out in waves. They were out of a popular cider. Mixed drinks came out first, about 10 mins later lemonade. 10 mins later the iced tea. One person ordered only water, it took 30 mins & multiple complaints to receive it. Appetizers were cold. Not busy there & waiters & waitresses just standing around. The food was excellent. Did not feel as though my business was wanted.Special Features:
- Based on previous visitsMAC1Dined on 6/27/2014I never found it. I don't know if GPS was having me look on the wrong side of the street, but I scanned everywhere in the area. I'm from Las Vegas, and STILL couldn't find it while driving up and down the part of the Strip is was supposed to be at, which means I had no way to know where to park, either.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Tilted Kilt - The Linq reviews archive.
- Sit at the barOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/7/2014The atmosphere and location was great. Lots of televisions for sports viewing and plenty of seats. The food is mediocre but it is bar food. The service is terrible. The girls spent more time talking to each other than waiting on tables and there was about a ratio of 2 servers per table. Sit at the bar if you want service.Special Features: