Tillman's Roadhouse - Fort Worth
2933 Crockett Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
West 7th Corridor
Comfort FoodPrice: $31 to $50
Tillman's Roadhouse - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tillmansroadhouse.com/home.html
- Phone: 8178509255x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Tues to Friday 11:30am to 2pm
Brunch - Saturday and Sunday 10am to 3pm
Dinner- Tues to Thursday 5pm to 9:30
Friday and Saturday 5pm to 11pm
Sunday 5pm to 9pm
Closed on Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cody Brandt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Throw a great party with friends and family or host your company get together in "The Woods" Our birch tree lines private dining area accommodates up to 50 guest comfortably. Please call our management team today to book your event!
- Private Party Contact: Alex Cardona 8178509255x
A word from Tillman's Roadhouse - Fort Worth
Tillman"s Roadhouse is committed to delivering gourmet chuck-wagon cuisine in a setting that is the perfect marriage of rustic and lush with friendly, knowledgeable and approachable service. Come enjoy truffled popcorn and Texas Hospitality in our West 7th neighborhood restaurant. We are located in the heart of the fun new development adjacent to the Cultural District at 2933 Crockett Street.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Tillman's Roadhouse - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in West 7th Corridor ›
Tillman's Roadhouse - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (32)good for groups (27)special occasion (24)great for outdoor dining (23)great for brunch (17)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (13)romantic (12)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Food, service good, the room not.JohnVIPDined on 8/17/2014We dined at Tillmans a couple nights ago. The A/C was broken and hadn't worked for 2 weeks according to an employee. In a city where the temps have been in the 90s everyday this is a problem! The food and service was good though the room was hot! Get it fixed!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to returnDoxiemomDined on 8/14/2014We went for restaurant week and while the food was excellent, I don't think it was any bargain compared to ordering off the regular menu. The biggest disappointment was getting ONE S'more as the dessert. This was not quite what I expected - 2 graham crackers and 1 marshmallow. But the cold tomato salad and the duck nachos were both excellent, and the entrees and their accompaniments (grilled tuna and petite tender) were delicious as well. Service by Babs was excellent - I'll request him when I return. The bar area looks comfortable and there was a singer playing guitar in the bar. I want to return and order the french fry trio, and just share a few appetizers or a full order of S'mores with friends. Nice patio for cooler weather.Special Features:
- Great Food!!live2eatDined on 8/2/2014First time to dine @Tillman's....was really delicious... I consider myself a foodie and this was a great place to try some new food... The Roasted Duck Nachos and the Buffaloaf were more than tasty.. both had such unique flavors and seasoned perfectly... The Airline Chicken didn't disappoint either..I savored every bite...lol.. and to finish it all off the made from scratch- toast at your table S'mores were yummilicious.... I will absolutely be going back to try out the Lunch and Brunch menus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedcookrdineDined on 7/29/2014I took my 19 granddaughters here because they had heard such fun things about the place. On a Tuesday mid day we were one of 4 tables dining. Something that worried me as soon as we were seated. The service was fine but frankly the food was not edible, entirely too salty. The menu no longer has some of the favorites I look forward to. This has been a favorite place to meet friends for lunch so I am very sad, I probably will not go back.
- FoodloverVIPDined on 7/27/2014enjoyed my food and sevice was great. would recommend highly when in Fort WorthSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/20143 of us ordered Benny gone fishing for brunch. Could not even find any grits and hardly any crab cake in the very "soupy" plate. Somewhat tasteless! Corn relish was delicious as were the cinnamon buns. Would not return.Special Features:
- Good but...DougDined on 7/25/2014The food was awesome here but service not so much. The waiter tried to come sell us wine when he delivered the food. By the time he returned with wines, we were done with dinner. They didn't have several wines we requested and were out of an entree or two. I ordered a crown and ginger ale from the bar and I received some ginger beer thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun spot, as seen on TVtxgemini79Dined on 7/19/2014I saw this restaurant on a TV show, where they highlighted their homemade s'mores! This is even how I found it online! I made my reservation thru opentable - so easy - a few friends wanted to come along, but thought for sure they would be too crowded. I got there and it was quiet and was seated immediately, the hostess wasn't very warm, but it was 9:30 on a Saturday...so I cut her some slack. Great s'mores, cool decor. Don't recommend the shake or iced tea if you're looking for traditional fare...but all in all it was a good experience! Would recommend and would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Night @ Tilmann's RoadhouseJLAJKE89Dined on 7/12/2014The restaurant was recommended to us by a friend who visits Ft. Worth for horse shows. The area where the restaurant is located is vibrant and fun! The restaurant staff greeted us and welcomed us to the restaurant and were super sweet and friendly! My husband and I brought our 2 teenage kids, and everything was great for all 4 of us. The staff who visited our table all night was amazing, and we felt very welcomed. The popcorn was to die for, the smoked duck nachos were on point, the blood orange margarita was dangerous…(I could drink several…delicious!) and the entrees were wonderful and beautifully presented. We also had dessert of S'Mores and the milkshake and both were delicious! We will definitely be coming back again! LOVED IT!!!!!Special Features:
- Loved it!dmg12Dined on 6/28/2014This was our first time at Tillmans. My husband and I loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch!laftwDined on 6/28/2014Tried Tillmans for bruch. So glad we did. The Bloody Mary's are amazing, no joke the hangover platter is a serving platter. All the food was great, got to sit on the patio and people watch. Great place!Special Features:
- BenBenjiDined on 6/21/2014The food was good, and the service was great. Definitely coming back. P.s. Eat their Mac n CheeseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $$$OverpricedDined on 6/21/2014Food overpriced and chips stale in venison chili pie. Waitress did not even offer to switch order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceDixieDined on 6/13/2014Had a wonderful romantic evening with great food and great service. Must try the tomahawk steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food!ManderzDined on 6/10/2014The food is a great divergence from traditional dishes. The Sassy Sara cocktail is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We LOVE this place!!!!PCHansberryDined on 6/1/2014We went to Tillman's on the 1st of June to celebrate our anniversary. I selected Tillman's based on the menu and the interior photos of the restaurant. We were not disappointed at all - the decor is rustic, yet elegant and the food is excellent. We had the Caesar salad, lobster tamales, scallops, and the buffaloaf - everything was fantastic. Our server, Veronica, asked if we were celebrating a special occasion, we told her we were, and she offered us complementary champagne and dessert. After we ate we sat on a comfy couch in the bar for another cocktail and wished we could stay all night. We will go back on a Friday or Saturday to see how it compares, but we will always remember the special attention we got on our first visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014Tillman's use to be our favorite go-to place before this most recent experience! After making an on-line reservation, and confirming this event, Tillman's still had our reservation time wrong by 45 minutes. We were able to be seated and eat dinner, but many of our favorite dishes had been taken off of the menu and replaced with not-so desirable options...CHECK OUT THE ON-LINE MENU BEFORE VISITING! Once our food arrived, my entree was SO SALTY that it made my taste buds swell up for the next 4 hours! This is unacceptable, and we never had a manager stop by the table and check in to offer an apology. Wow!! This is not the dinning place it use to be. There are too many fun and delicious options in Fort Worth to waste your time and money here!Special Features:
- wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Took my son to Tillman's for Mother's Day and had a great experience. We were there because two of my friends highly recommended us to go. They mentioned the S'mores bar and instantly knew this was the place to go! The service was great, our server was awesome and very friendly and we just loved the place! Will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed by foodFoodsnobDined on 5/11/2014Wouldn't recommend dining here. Ordered an omelet from their brunch menu and was told I could add lobster to it for an extra charge. It ended up being tough, chewy imitation lobster. My husband ordered the chicken fried steak and it was 2 thick chunks of tenderloin, deep fried with some "red" gravy on it. It was served with green beans right next to eggs cooked over easy ( as he had ordered them).... Just not a very tasty combination. Just disappointed in the food for the price we paid. Wait staff was wonderful though and I have always loved the atmosphere, but we probably won't be return customers for a meal in the future.....just for drinks at the bar.
- Mother's Day BrunchLuvmymomDined on 5/11/2014Wonderful atmosphere for brunch. Food was great too.Special Features:
- Good, unique foodWillTXDined on 5/11/2014Tillman's always has a unique menu and some excellent choices. We went for Mother's Day brunch and the food was good and the staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- Best brunch everSpivey70Dined on 5/11/2014My wife and I have eaten dinner at Tillman's a few times and decided to try it for Mother's Day brunch. Everything was perfect, the Hangover platter was amazing.Special Features:
- Good every time!ElaineDined on 5/10/2014Every time we are in Fort Worth, my family asks to come here. They love the truffle popcorn and the trio of fries and the smores! The service last time was very quick and the main course was delicious. They serve real food here, and have lots of options on their gluten free menu.Special Features:
- Tasty food and drinkspikapptcuVIPDined on 5/10/2014Chicken fried steak was very unique and quite tasty. Red snapper was out of this world. Must try the s'mores for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!joncmusicDined on 5/9/2014We've gone to dinner there before and loved it and just went there for dessert the other night (specifically for the s'mores) and as always the food was incredible. Great environment, Great decor, loved it. This particular time we had a waiter that didn't pay us as much attention as we would've liked (maybe just because we were there for dessert, I don't know) but that happens so it's all good.Special Features:
- Par for the course on West 7thAndreaDined on 5/3/2014If you've been to one sit down restaurant on West 7th on the weekend, you've basically been to them all. Yes, the menus & decor are different..but in general the service was good, the effort to be 'different' or 'unique' was there, and the food was as expected. I made reservations for a Saturday night with friends, had a few drinks & a burger. All met my expectations but nothing extraordinary. Be wary of the price. West 7th food scene needs shaken up badly!!!Special Features:
- Unsatisfactorydone2hereDined on 5/2/2014Waiter forgot entree- brought it after other 3 in my party finished. Mushroom Hash- worst grits I've had, very overpriced. Waiter neglected water refill. (This was only drink I had).
- RegularsJHudakDined on 4/25/2014My wife and I love coming here to celebrate birthdays, special occasions, etc. Always fun to try their new take on "normal" food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 581 reviews are from the Tillman's Roadhouse - Fort Worth reviews archive.
- go back to what workedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2014Changed the menu way too much! Need to get more of a selection and go back to what was working.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014Have recently changed lunch menu so very, very few options to choose from. Probably will not be taking clients again as menu too limited. ju
- Awesome Fort Worth experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2014My very favorite place these day! The food is awesome, the service great and I want my house to look like Tillman's! I suggest a Sassy Sara, be sure to grab the sweet potato grits and don't forget the s'mores at the end of your night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot!SheriDined on 3/28/2014We're from out of town and every time we are in Ft. Worth we make sure to make time for Tillman's. Food is always great, mashed potatoes are amazing but best of all are the Blood Orange Margaritas!! Unique desserts like the s'mores platter and cookie tower are a must. Can't wait to be back in Ft. Worth and hit Tillman's once again!Special Features:
- Awesome Food!dschaplesDined on 3/28/2014We have lived in Ft Worth for a year and have been having a horrible time finding a good restaurant. I am so glad that we found Tillman's! We had 6 people in our party and everyone LOVED their food. Definitely going to frequent this awesome restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & ChicRegrettingMyReturnDined on 3/23/2014Rustic chic décor is unique & tasteful. First time here for brunch... Highly recommend the goat cheese tater tots & relleno. The egg skillet was a bit dry. They were out of coffee... not the usual, I'm sure, but ouch! Mimosas are affordable & tasty!(warning: pulp)Special Features:
- Amazing brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014I took my in laws here to eat brunch after church. There was only a small crowd compared to night dining. The menu has a lot to offer from the awesome goat cheese tator tots that they always have to the most delicious monkey bread I have ever eaten. And that was just appetizers! The chili rellenos with eggs and pulled pork, ricotta pancakes with poached pears, and the steak an eggs were all amazing as we all shared our dishes. My in laws enjoyed it as myth as I and replied that they would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food & Service!!W7thLocalVIPDined on 3/22/2014We just love the food and service at Tillman's!! We live in the area and walk here frequently. We always start with the Lobster tamales which were delightful!! The Quail special was absolutely wonderful and the portion was enough to share. Although we didn't get to be seated with our favorite waiter Sean, we were treated to Taylor's awesome service. The staff always recognizes us and treats us like "neighbors". Hat's off to the Chef! and Thanks to Alex and the gang!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantMichaelDined on 3/22/2014Food wad good and so was the service. Get the smores cooked fireside at your table for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014My wife and I dined at Tillman's for the first time for her birthday. We had an absolutely fabulous time. We started with calamari which was cooked perfectly. The sauces were very tasty as well. For the main courses, we opted for quail (nightly special) and scallops. Both were very well prepared, although the scallops had a little too much salt to call it perfect. We finished with the smores, which were a very special treat. I would definitely go back, but more for special occasions like a birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and atmosphere!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/8/2014I LOVE the relaxed feel of this place. The decor and atmosphere is fantastic. I felt like we were hanging out with friends in their home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The trio of fries were great and the truffle tater tots were amazing. Four out of six of us had the charred ribs with bacon mac n cheese. The consensus was the same, AMAZING!!! The flavors all went well together. The other two had the venison chili and seared Sea Scallops. They were both excellent with great flavors. The table side smores is a must. It is very unique and adds to the atmosphere. The root beer marshmallows were full of flavor. The cookie tower was fabulous as well. Service was well-timed and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we will be backstanDined on 3/1/2014All was Great- except the table in front of a service door. Michael ,our waiter did an excellent service,Thanks, Michael.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.