Tiller's Kitchen & Bar
7000 Church Ranch Blvd
Westminster, CO 80021Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tiller's Kitchen & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tillerskitchenandbar.com/
- Phone: 3034669038x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM-11:00 AM, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM-11:00 AM
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Siles
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private dining room that holds 6 people comfortably, but we can accommodate many party sizes in other parts of our restaurant. Please contact us directly with any questions or to book a reservation at (303) 466-9038. We would love to host your next event!
- Private Party Contact: Kate Bauer x
- Special Events: We are always hosting many fun events! Check in daily to see what is happening at Tiller's Kitchen & Bar! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for immediate updates. We can't wait to serve you!
A word from Tiller's Kitchen & Bar
Welcome to Tiller’s Kitchen and Bar, a contemporary Colorado kitchen where we think Colorado first in everything we do. At Tiller's you will find an approachable, unique menu that highlights the areas best farmers, artisans, and producers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Tiller's Kitchen & Bar - Best Restaurants in Westminster ›
Tiller's Kitchen & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (10)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (3)romantic (3)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Exceptional Service and FoodpickasnickDined on 8/30/2014I had never heard of Tiller's until I read reviews while searching for a nice restaurant. The service and food were exceptional. I wish I had gotten our server's name because he was great! I felt like he knew the menu inside and out. He even recommended a new gin for my martini and an excellent bottle of wine for dinner. I had the wild mushroom polenta for dinner and it was wonderful. Lots of wild mushrooms and a firm but creamy polenta in a silky broth. Not many other diners so it was quiet while we had our dinner. Afterwards we went to the bar and had an after dinner drink that was in a fun, more bustling atmosphere. Tiller's is in the new Marriott hotel so it's still somewhat of a hidden gem. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very convenientOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014If you are looking for a great local restaurant, look no further than TillersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GirlsdayoffDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant has yet to be discovered by locals due to the fact it is located in a Marriott Hotel. The food presentation and blend of flavors was really amazing. I have to say this was one of the best dinners I have had in Colorado and I was born and raised in Denver.Special Features:
- Lovely in WestminsterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Inside the new Marriott, a great alternative for a mid-priced dinner. Not too casual and not upscale, Westminster needs more options like this. Menu had good variety of apps/small plates, salads, flatbreads, sandwiches and entrees with many locally sourced ingredients. Well-prepared and plated. Service was excellent for a birthday dinner with a complimentary dessert. The patio is very nice but it's too bad it faces the parking lot vs. the open space. Decor is western/modern with high ceilings, wood floors, stonework and an open kitchen. Would recommend and return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are you open?CharlieVIPDined on 7/12/2014Could not find restaurant and phone was disconnected.Special Features:
- Great find!Mrs5280Dined on 7/11/2014New place inside the newly built Mariott. Really great menu, cedar plank salmon was delicious as was the beer cheese fondue. Our server seemed new as well, she was just short of frantic all night. Would have been understandable if she had more than the 2 tables to take care of. She was still lovely, but did add a hint of anxiety to the evening which I could have done without.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiller's Kitchen, Marriott WstmnstrOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/27/2014Was looking online for a place to go around 8pm on a Friday night. Found this little gem. Now, I've worked in a hotel restaurant; No one thinks of going out to eat in a hotel restaurant. I had one of the better ALL AROUND "memorable experiences" for a dinner at Tiller's than I have had anywhere else in some time. Service was good, food was great and the ambience is open and friendly; you can actually see yourself siting in a dining room at home (it has counters that are similar to islands, the kitchen is open, you're eating in the dining room...its just on a larger scale) Now, the only negatives I have seen are prices...but I believe they are right in line with the industry. All other area restaurants (chains)..this is a much better optionSpecial Features:
- A local favoriteCAB58Dined on 6/19/2014This is a new restaurant in the new Marriott. It is a great niche and a great choice between a Bonefish Grill (seafood), East Moon (Asian) and Kachina (New Mexican). So pick what you are in mood for and go to this or one of the other three. In terms of service, value, quality and taste Tiller's hits all 5s. We (wife and I) raved about the goat cheese and sweet tomato spread even though I am not that big a goat cheese fan, I wanted to lick the bowl... Beef and chicken were nicely prepared. Drinks were very good with locally distilled spirits. Though I would like to see them add some Colorado wines to the menu - Prairie Dog Blush and a moscato from west slope would be nice. Finally service was spot on. Not to little not too much...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice experienceDinaDined on 6/7/2014This was a very pleasant experience. The food was great and the service was great. The servers were very pleasant and competent. I would definitely go back to this restaurant. My only complaint is that the menu went from low priced items to high priced items with not much in between. We opted for the lower priced items and added a couple of appetizers which were very good.Special Features:
- What a gemwilldoitagainDined on 5/31/2014Great quiet place. Private dinning rooms available. Enough room for large parties. Wait staff is very attendtive but not overbarring. Low noice level to none. Food choices are limited to entrees but this menu is about quality and is done with great care and taste. Serving size is for a hearty appetite.Special Features:
- Hooray for hotel diningBuffyStreetVIPDined on 5/30/2014Remember when the hotel restaurant was the last choice? No more, at least not in Westminster. Open Table doesn't have a lot of Westminster choices, so it was pure chance we found Tiller's in the lobby of the Marriott. What a score. The food was delicious, from a plate of sliders to a delicious lamb shank. The server was exceptional...he guided me to a wonderful martini with a delicious Colorado gin (Spring 44), and brought my scotch snob husband an Oban he had never tried and loved. Big plus is the Colorado focus, from food and drink to locally crafted decor. Simply loved it.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Tiller's Kitchen & Bar reviews archive.
- Mother's Day BrunchHungryHawaiian63Dined on 5/11/2014Great food, upscale but comfortable ambiance, and great servicexperience by the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers day brunchBlackDinerDined on 5/11/2014The Mother's Day brunch was outstanding. Tillers offered a variety of tasty food in a relaxing atmosphere. Everyone came home happy and ready for a nap. The ambience was really cool and the restaurant was very clean. A great place to take family and friends.Special Features:
- Mothers Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014Took my wife and kids here for mothers day brunch. Food was excellent and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very interesting new restaurantgfeinDined on 5/10/2014Very interesting restaurant. Part of the new Marriott hotel. The menu was interesting and eclectic and the food was very good.Special Features: