Tikka Masala - Inner Sunset
98 Judah Street
San Francisco, CA 94122Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Tikka Masala - Inner Sunset
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tikkamasalasf.com/
- Phone: 4157312550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Pakistani, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Tikka Masala would be honored to accept the task of catering your next event, party, or company luncheon. We offer special rates for large orders and we may be able to deliver, depending on the time and location. Give us 1 or 2 days advanced notice and we'll be sure to have everything ready. As with all of our dishes, your catering order will be prepared with tender loving care.
A word from Tikka Masala - Inner Sunset
Welcome to Tikka Masala, San Francisco's finest Indian / Pakistani restaurant. We serve a variety of quality vegetarian and meat dishes, all cooked with tender loving care using our own special spices and sauces. We present a clean environment with a friendly staff, at a convenient location. Stop by and let us prove to you why we're the hottest spot in the City.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tikka Masala - Inner Sunset reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Outstanding!!!SFArchitectVIPDined on 8/12/2014Tikka Masala was fantastic. The food was absolutely delicious! It is a neighborhood gem and not to be overlooked. Everything was extremely well prepared and seasoned. We highly recommend this to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!KeiriDined on 6/2/2014The food was delicious, and we were treated so well. I'm looking forward to coming back.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Tikka Masala - Inner Sunset reviews archive.
- Feels like you best friends kitchenOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/9/2013Tikka Masala is a small neighborhood gem, filled with inviting people and fresh made food. It feels like you have been invited over to a friends house for dinner. The extra minute wait for the fresh made Nan is well worth the time. Everything we had on the menu was freshly prepared and with the richest ingredients.Special Features:
- My husband is from England,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/30/2012My husband is from England, so he's very picky about his Indian food. This was great - spciy for him, mild for me. The place is small and not fancy, but when the food is this good and inexpensive, you don't need fancy. Also, although it's set up for self service, since it was empty we got spoiled with table service. We will definately be back.