Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort
525 Boynton Canyon Rd
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $30 and under
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://enchantmentresort.com/dining/tii-gavo/
- Phone: 9282046000x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American
- Executive Chef: David Schmidt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Cook 928-204-6000x
A word from Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort is a Southwest Restaurant with a Contemporary American feel. Serving regionally inspired cuisine, hand-crafted cocktails and a diverse selection of local beer and wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (19)great for outdoor dining (17)romantic (11)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (7)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (3)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Stunning and YummyPhxGirlDined on 9/12/2014Beautiful views and quality food. Service was done with style, albeit a bit slow.Special Features:
- The Gathering Place is Right!LaventuresDined on 9/12/2014If you come for nothing else but the views, you will have scored a "10"! Beautiful scenery all around. The patio is perfect for a Sedona lunch with friends. Try the homemade sodas- yum. And, even though not on the menu, ask for the nachos! Great flavors and generous portion to share or indulge in all by yourself for as a meal.Special Features:
- Poor serviceRilesonechildDined on 9/6/2014The wait staff did not know who was to wait on us. We sat 10-15 minutes and finally asked the hostess to send someone over. Our waitress was aloof to us and still was not very attentive.Special Features:
- Elf portions at a kings ransomJustwantagoodmealDined on 8/11/2014While the views are spectacular the food is average at best and priced on reputation. We started with the waiters recommended appetizer, stuffed jalapeños for $14. They consisted of 2 rather large peppers stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon..a $5 value at best. I had their top 20 rated prime rib tacos...4 palm size soggy corn tortillas with about 1 oz of meat, some coleslaw and salsa. My wife had the 7 oz salmon..I think we must have heard wrong because more like .7oz. What was worse was we noticed several people eating steak and scallops, obviously the nights special that was never mentioned. Bottom line 2 beers, 1 app, and 2 entrees that was $100 with tip and we went to Mexican restaurant after for chips/salsa to fill up.Special Features:
- Good food and great serviceCampmaVIPDined on 7/7/2014We went to dinner late so I couldn't see outside but I know it is nestled around the beautiful Sedona red rock mountains. Service was very good and the food was good at reasonable prices for a resort. We had the guacamole, flatbread and sliders. All were very good as well as their artisan sodas. I will be back on my retune trip to Sedona.Special Features:
- One of Sedona Girl's FavoritesSedonaGirlVIPDined on 6/19/2014There's no better summer evening dining than an evening at Enchantment on the patio at Ti Gavo...the great menu, views and best bartender in Sedona, Russell Roberts, who never fails at perfection cocktails or personally recommending the perfectly paired wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible views, great foodJabushDined on 6/7/2014The views and ambience were absolutely amazing. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable. We had a very romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 56 reviews are from the Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort reviews archive.
- Menu is too simpleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/1/2013Was rather disappointed with the few selections on the menu. Ended up having appetizers only because of this. Waiter was excellent, though.Special Features:
- Scenic ViewmikegDined on 7/1/2013Eating outside gave us a great view. The food was moderately priced. The service was friendly and attentive After dinner they light the fire pit and you can just sit around and enjoy the night. We went for our 35th wedding anniversary and meet another couple celebrating their 47thSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enchantment resortJillDined on 6/28/2013We chose to dine here because we thought the other restaurant was to pricey. I got the chicken enchiladas which were very spicy and not much chicken. The taste was good but for the $18 price, I thought it should of had a lot more chicken! My husband got the fish tacos and he said they were good but again, pricey for what you got. One other thing that struck us as funny is the wait staff all wore blue jeans and a plaid shirt. We thought this was a little to casual for dinner dining and the price being charged. All in all we had a nice time but not sure we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good but serviceKTM2013USADined on 5/20/2013Food was very good but service very slow and unmotivated. This is unacceptable for a restaurant at this price level.Special Features:
- Spectacular locationSteveMVIPDined on 5/11/2013The Enchantment resort is in a spectacular setting surrounded by the wonderful red rocks of Sedona. Tii Gavo has outdoor dining, that allows you to look out over this amazing landscape. Go for lunch or pre-suset dinner. You want to see the views. Wait staff is very capable, and very nice - at least ours was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The manager hostess at theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/9/2013The manager hostess at the front was not as welcoming as I would expect for such a place. See told me that they no longer took reservations on Opentable. When I showed her my confirmation she back tracked to limit it to dinner. Not sure how truthful she was or how adapt she is on juggling options. We opted to sit at the bar in lieu of waiting an additional 45mins after our reservation time.
- have been here before andeyedocVIPDined on 4/6/2013have been here before and had a better experience. Service was off and the pacing of the evening was off as well==waited 40 minutes to get appetizers and then main course suddenly appeared while we were still working on the starters. Beautiful setting for outdoor diningSpecial Features:
- Beautiful SettingsoccermomDined on 4/3/2013The view is amazing. Make sure you make it for sunset. The food is good...guacamole, chips and salsa very good. Fish tacos were mediocre. The service was fantastic. It was cold that evening, they provided space heaters and blankets if needed.Special Features:
- Been anticipating with greatICemanVIPDined on 4/1/2013Been anticipating with great hopes to dine at the Enhantment Resort, unfortunately it missed the boat. Our food was late and the staff tried to make up for it but it was a bit too late to undo the disappointed impression. Like many resorts, the portions were tiny and overpriced. The food didn't do justice either.
- Drinks at View 180 are a mustFoodieVIPDined on 3/22/2013Drinks at View 180 are a must before dinner; it's absolutely spectacular! Our meal at Tii Gavo was very good. We started with the guacamole, which was very good and came with an abundance of chips. Our entrees (smoked chicken enchiladas and green chili pork) were plentiful and very tasty. We finished with two scoops of gelato, which was also very good. We will definitely visit Tii Gavo again!
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2013The food was very good and the outdoor dining venue has a magnificant view. However, our waitress disappeared for several minutes after dropping off the bill. We ended up taking our our credit card to pay at the check-in desk.Special Features:
- Beautiful view in a greatkronyVIPDined on 3/13/2013Beautiful view in a great setting. Menu is very limited and food was good but not outstanding. Great margaritas. Go for the view and relax while enjoying your meal and a few drinks.Special Features:
- During our winter retreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/13/2013During our winter retreat in Sedona we always make a trip to Enchantment to have lunch on the patio and enjoy the view and the resturant.Special Features:
- My food was awful and notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013My food was awful and not how I ordered it so I hardly ate any of it. Our server Damien didn't know what KOBE beef was when we asked. Overall was VERY disappointed with the food and our waiter. We will not be returning to Enchantment.Special Features:
- This evening was memorable.momoDined on 3/12/2013This evening was memorable. The view of the surrounding red rock hills is spectacular. The food is excellent! Our waiter was truly the best we have ever had anywhere. He is an illusionist, as well as a top notch waiter, and that made our dinner fun as well. I have one complaint. We made our reservation through Open Table for 6:30. When we arrived, we were told there were no tables available and that there was a 30-45 minute wait for a table in the dining room! The explanation was that early diners were lingering (obviously to enjoy the sunset view) and that a reservation only places you at the top of any waiting list for a table.Special Features:
- not what we hope forsb7inSADined on 3/10/2013Service was very slow - our table was not ready for 1 hour after the reservation and then it was a table that was split off from a larger group and stuck in a cornerSpecial Features:
- Come more than an hour beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013Come more than an hour before sunset to watch the changing colors of sunset on the canyon walls while you have drinks outside, before having dinner inside. A real treat!Special Features:
- Beautiful lunch or dinner spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/24/2013We had a terrific meal with outstanding service. The bartender was friendly and made good recommendations. The setting is amazing and not to missed if you are in Sedona.Special Features:
- Escape in SedonaVeganFoodieDined on 2/23/2013Good food...margaritas were okay. Wish they were served in different glasses. Kind of took away from the experience. Overall it was a great experience. I went with a friend and it was a welcome getaway from the conference we were attending on the other side of Sedona. The restaurant had a good energy. Great vibes and friendly staff.Special Features:
- The new ambiance is disappointing,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The new ambiance is disappointing, esp. given the cost of the remodel. We were looking forward to the previous panoramic view, instead our view of the awesome was restricted. Very disappointed in that. Our waiter was gracious when he was in attendance - paid special attention to our anniversary bringing us a dessert on the house. There were a few common pieces of excellent service that he missed: returning soon after the food was served to see if we needed anything else. I needed more dressing which I waited for some time to request. He just didn't reappear for awhile. My husband needed a second napkin for dessert, that was not offered. The food did not excel other places with similar menus at much less cost. Probably won't return
- Tii Gavo is the more casualDining101VIPDined on 2/2/2013Tii Gavo is the more casual of the 2 main restaurants at the Enchantment resort. The lunch and dinner menu are shared and include appetizers, salads, entree, sandwiches and deserts with a full bar. The chicken enchiladas and the salmon were terrific. The Blue Pear margarita was as good as anywhere. For a casual lunch or dinner, Tii Gavo should be a must stop.
- We were happy to make an advanceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2012We were happy to make an advance reservation weeks in advance to be disappointeded when we arrived to be told we had an hour wait.Special Features:
- Setting, food, fun and delist!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/20/2012Total treat! Chipotle Caesar salad was a delight as well as the salted caramel/chocolate dessert. The wine selections included a favorite --- Mulderbosch which never disappoints. We will return when in Sedona againSpecial Features:
- its a spectacular setting.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/20/2012its a spectacular setting. the waiter didnt seem to know alot about the menu. service was slow. food was fair and too expensive.Special Features:
- Can't beat the vewsMugsyVIPDined on 11/5/2012The views from this patio cannot be beat. We had the home made guacamole which was delicious, but way too much for 2 people. The salad with apples was really good, but the salmon tasted fishy. Our waiter was not the most at tentative, but I did notice the others were terrific.Special Features:
- We actually arrived for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2012We actually arrived for dinner after dark, so we went back the next afternoon for drinks on the terrace to take in the wonderful views at sunset. The service for dinner inside was excellent - hence our high rating, but the service by a young waiter out on the terrace the next day was slow and inattentive. He was more interested in chatting it up at length with two young women than tending to all the other tables in his charge.Special Features:
- We went to Tii Gavo afterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2012We went to Tii Gavo after checking in the first night of our stay at Enchantment Resort. The food was so poor that we elected to avoid the restaurants at the hotel for the remainder of our stay. The queso fundido was an odd combination of heaviness and lack of flavor. The chicken enchilada unfortunately had a significant quantity of similar cheese sauce and we could not detect any chicken inside. The food in Sedona is excellent and well worth the short drive!Special Features:
- Very nice venue with a nicegourmayVIPDined on 10/13/2012Very nice venue with a nice casual menu in Boynton Canyon.Special Features:
- Rushed mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/6/2012We made last minute reservations so we sat inside during the sunset. We ordered and were told our food would be brought out in stages. Then our waiter brought out appitizer and within 5 minutes our salad was out and our meal arrived shortly after. We felt very rushed. I would order your app. Wait for it to come then order again.Special Features:
- Great Service with Great ViewsBossgalDined on 10/5/2012If you're in Sedona, take the drive out to Enchantment and Tii Gavo. We rented a convertable and drove from Scottsdale. We didn't stay at the resort but made lunch reservations at Tii Gavo. The red rocks are AMAZING on the drive to (and all around) Enchantment. We ate on the patio - what a view! The drinks were fabulous and the food was good too. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and wine withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2012Wonderful food and wine with exceptional service and views of the red rocks during sunset from our outdoor table...dont think it could have been any better!!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2012The ambience and food were very good. The service was very slow, unresponsive and there were quite a few unidentified people (at least 4) who did a variety of serving and clearing during the meal, not one ever responded to our comments about our drinks. Our group (4) had 2 prickly pear margaritas, that were so sweet that the diners could not drink them. When the server was advised of this they were just taken away wih no comment. Another diner ordered what was thought to be a cucumber martini, which was served on the rocks and did not taste good. Again when told it did not taste good, the server just removed the drink. The woman who served the iced tea was excellent!
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Dissapointed due to time of day 5:30 P.M. on a weekend (Saturday) not having the Sangria wine, stating that you ran out. When asked about any specials our waiter stated there were none just what was on the menue. A couple sat down next to us just a few minutes after our arrival and their server mentioned specials for that day ? Sincerely, Vincent Morello Lorraine AdessoSpecial Features: