Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort
525 Boynton Canyon Rd
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $30 and under
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://enchantmentresort.com/dining/tii-gavo/
- Phone: 9282046000x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American
- Executive Chef: David Schmidt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Cook 928-204-6000x
A word from Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort is a Southwest Restaurant with a Contemporary American feel. Serving regionally inspired cuisine, hand-crafted cocktails and a diverse selection of local beer and wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (29)scenic view (26)special occasion (18)romantic (14)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (3)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- DisappointedLindaDined on 10/25/2014The food was quite mediocre. The salad had very little greens and the dressing was incredibly spicy. The fruit served as a side for my burger was old, soft and frankly unappetizing. Would not go back.Special Features:
- just okjessEDined on 10/18/2014Our dinner itself was amazing, it is a very romantic spot, but our server was missing most of the time. Our food came out quickly and was delicious, but luckily there was someone coming around to refill our water because after our first set of drinks we were forgotten about. We waited over 10 minutes after we finished eating for her to come back so we just asked for her to get us our check. By then I was so irritated that I didn't want another drink or dessert. This was my anniversary dinner so I was pretty bummed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CHUCKEATS123VIPDined on 10/15/2014did go at night so we missed the view, which seems to be the main reason for going. food was good but nothing special. staff was very unprofessional. got there at our res. time. were told that they don't accept res. there ,even though I had my copy of open table res. then they said res. was for other restaurant. wait would be 30 minutes. Had a fit and were seated in 10 minutes. plenty of tables open. felt like place was being run by children. owners should take a look at what's going on.Special Features:
- DaleVIPDined on 10/15/2014Enchantment Resort is a very special place of extraordinary beauty - however the food at lunch did not match up to the setting or the hefty pricesSpecial Features:
- Awesome Views...KeeverDined on 10/14/2014The views, the food, the ambiance, location and service...There is nothing left to chance...it is ALL GOOD...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyEatingVIPDined on 10/12/2014My wife and I had dinner at Tii Gavo last week when we were in Sedona. The experience was wonderful. It was just a little too cold to eat outside on the patio, but that would have been extra special, with the unbelievable red rock formations right in front of us. A tip … make your dinner reservation a half hour before the sunset scheduled for that date. The food was good too, and our server Dominique was wonderful too. This is a really good place to eat while in Sedona.Special Features:
- Best View EveredhcaDined on 10/12/2014We dined on the patio overlooking the red rocks and were instantly captivated. We watched as the sun changed the rocks different shades of red until it disappeared. Though it was a little chilly after that -- it was fun bundling up and warming up by the fire pit. The food was very good, but not the highlight of this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best lunch...OrlandoDined on 10/5/2014My wife ordered the Smoked Jidori Chicken. She was very happy with the flavor but said the chicken was a little dry. I had the Grilled Shrimp with the charred corn grits with chorizo, tomato, and cilantro sauce. It was amazing! It was the best meal I had in Sedona. Great views from the restaurant and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Canyon Sunset Views - Best SpotDeniseDined on 9/30/2014You may have hiked Boynton Canyon, but you can't see it as clearly from any other spot than this restaurant. While you sit back and enjoy it (go early for the sunset), you can taste regional specialties and enjoy local brews and some good wines. Even if it is a little chilly, there are heat units they can put out for you and you can also opt to sit around the fire pit. the view is amazing and worth the drive in. You may not be able to afford to stay at the Enchantment Resort, but you can be enchanted by the food and the view. Note: few of the Sedona tourist guides mention this place, so that keeps it peaceful and wonderful. You have to be 'in the know'.Special Features:
- HonestAbeDined on 9/27/2014This is an excellent place, fantastic views and great food.Special Features:
- thumbs upfoodlvrVIPDined on 9/22/2014Tii Gavo is located in the Enchantment Resort in Sedona AZ. To have breakfast, lunch or dinner surrounded by the Red Rock Canyons is breathtaking! Makes the food even better. Had a great experience and fine food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingfoodgemDined on 9/22/2014I took my boyfriend here for a surprise birthday dinner and we were amazed with the place in general. They brought him a beautiful cake with a candle. Our food was outstanding and the service was a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful settingroseDined on 9/20/2014Noise level rating was due to one VERY loud lady. She almost ruined the ambiance. Otherwise everyone else was suitably quiet and respectful of other diners.Special Features:
- Stunning and YummyPhxGirlDined on 9/12/2014Beautiful views and quality food. Service was done with style, albeit a bit slow.Special Features:
- The Gathering Place is Right!LaventuresDined on 9/12/2014If you come for nothing else but the views, you will have scored a "10"! Beautiful scenery all around. The patio is perfect for a Sedona lunch with friends. Try the homemade sodas- yum. And, even though not on the menu, ask for the nachos! Great flavors and generous portion to share or indulge in all by yourself for as a meal.Special Features:
- Poor serviceRilesonechildDined on 9/6/2014The wait staff did not know who was to wait on us. We sat 10-15 minutes and finally asked the hostess to send someone over. Our waitress was aloof to us and still was not very attentive.Special Features:
- Elf portions at a kings ransomJustwantagoodmealDined on 8/11/2014While the views are spectacular the food is average at best and priced on reputation. We started with the waiters recommended appetizer, stuffed jalapeños for $14. They consisted of 2 rather large peppers stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon..a $5 value at best. I had their top 20 rated prime rib tacos...4 palm size soggy corn tortillas with about 1 oz of meat, some coleslaw and salsa. My wife had the 7 oz salmon..I think we must have heard wrong because more like .7oz. What was worse was we noticed several people eating steak and scallops, obviously the nights special that was never mentioned. Bottom line 2 beers, 1 app, and 2 entrees that was $100 with tip and we went to Mexican restaurant after for chips/salsa to fill up.Special Features:
- Good food and great serviceCampmaVIPDined on 7/7/2014We went to dinner late so I couldn't see outside but I know it is nestled around the beautiful Sedona red rock mountains. Service was very good and the food was good at reasonable prices for a resort. We had the guacamole, flatbread and sliders. All were very good as well as their artisan sodas. I will be back on my retune trip to Sedona.Special Features:
- The following 58 reviews are from the Tii Gavo, a gathering place at Enchantment Resort reviews archive.
- One of Sedona Girl's FavoritesSedonaGirlVIPDined on 6/19/2014There's no better summer evening dining than an evening at Enchantment on the patio at Ti Gavo...the great menu, views and best bartender in Sedona, Russell Roberts, who never fails at perfection cocktails or personally recommending the perfectly paired wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible views, great foodJabushDined on 6/7/2014The views and ambience were absolutely amazing. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable. We had a very romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu is too simpleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/1/2013Was rather disappointed with the few selections on the menu. Ended up having appetizers only because of this. Waiter was excellent, though.Special Features:
- Scenic ViewmikegDined on 7/1/2013Eating outside gave us a great view. The food was moderately priced. The service was friendly and attentive After dinner they light the fire pit and you can just sit around and enjoy the night. We went for our 35th wedding anniversary and meet another couple celebrating their 47thSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enchantment resortJillDined on 6/28/2013We chose to dine here because we thought the other restaurant was to pricey. I got the chicken enchiladas which were very spicy and not much chicken. The taste was good but for the $18 price, I thought it should of had a lot more chicken! My husband got the fish tacos and he said they were good but again, pricey for what you got. One other thing that struck us as funny is the wait staff all wore blue jeans and a plaid shirt. We thought this was a little to casual for dinner dining and the price being charged. All in all we had a nice time but not sure we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good but serviceKTM2013USADined on 5/20/2013Food was very good but service very slow and unmotivated. This is unacceptable for a restaurant at this price level.Special Features:
- Spectacular locationSteveMVIPDined on 5/11/2013The Enchantment resort is in a spectacular setting surrounded by the wonderful red rocks of Sedona. Tii Gavo has outdoor dining, that allows you to look out over this amazing landscape. Go for lunch or pre-suset dinner. You want to see the views. Wait staff is very capable, and very nice - at least ours was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The manager hostess at theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/9/2013The manager hostess at the front was not as welcoming as I would expect for such a place. See told me that they no longer took reservations on Opentable. When I showed her my confirmation she back tracked to limit it to dinner. Not sure how truthful she was or how adapt she is on juggling options. We opted to sit at the bar in lieu of waiting an additional 45mins after our reservation time.
- have been here before andeyedocVIPDined on 4/6/2013have been here before and had a better experience. Service was off and the pacing of the evening was off as well==waited 40 minutes to get appetizers and then main course suddenly appeared while we were still working on the starters. Beautiful setting for outdoor diningSpecial Features:
- Beautiful SettingsoccermomDined on 4/3/2013The view is amazing. Make sure you make it for sunset. The food is good...guacamole, chips and salsa very good. Fish tacos were mediocre. The service was fantastic. It was cold that evening, they provided space heaters and blankets if needed.Special Features:
- Been anticipating with greatICemanVIPDined on 4/1/2013Been anticipating with great hopes to dine at the Enhantment Resort, unfortunately it missed the boat. Our food was late and the staff tried to make up for it but it was a bit too late to undo the disappointed impression. Like many resorts, the portions were tiny and overpriced. The food didn't do justice either.
- Drinks at View 180 are a mustFoodieVIPDined on 3/22/2013Drinks at View 180 are a must before dinner; it's absolutely spectacular! Our meal at Tii Gavo was very good. We started with the guacamole, which was very good and came with an abundance of chips. Our entrees (smoked chicken enchiladas and green chili pork) were plentiful and very tasty. We finished with two scoops of gelato, which was also very good. We will definitely visit Tii Gavo again!
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2013The food was very good and the outdoor dining venue has a magnificant view. However, our waitress disappeared for several minutes after dropping off the bill. We ended up taking our our credit card to pay at the check-in desk.Special Features:
- Beautiful view in a greatkronyVIPDined on 3/13/2013Beautiful view in a great setting. Menu is very limited and food was good but not outstanding. Great margaritas. Go for the view and relax while enjoying your meal and a few drinks.Special Features:
- During our winter retreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/13/2013During our winter retreat in Sedona we always make a trip to Enchantment to have lunch on the patio and enjoy the view and the resturant.Special Features:
- My food was awful and notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013My food was awful and not how I ordered it so I hardly ate any of it. Our server Damien didn't know what KOBE beef was when we asked. Overall was VERY disappointed with the food and our waiter. We will not be returning to Enchantment.Special Features:
- This evening was memorable.momoDined on 3/12/2013This evening was memorable. The view of the surrounding red rock hills is spectacular. The food is excellent! Our waiter was truly the best we have ever had anywhere. He is an illusionist, as well as a top notch waiter, and that made our dinner fun as well. I have one complaint. We made our reservation through Open Table for 6:30. When we arrived, we were told there were no tables available and that there was a 30-45 minute wait for a table in the dining room! The explanation was that early diners were lingering (obviously to enjoy the sunset view) and that a reservation only places you at the top of any waiting list for a table.Special Features:
- not what we hope forsb7inSADined on 3/10/2013Service was very slow - our table was not ready for 1 hour after the reservation and then it was a table that was split off from a larger group and stuck in a cornerSpecial Features:
- Come more than an hour beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013Come more than an hour before sunset to watch the changing colors of sunset on the canyon walls while you have drinks outside, before having dinner inside. A real treat!Special Features:
- Beautiful lunch or dinner spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/24/2013We had a terrific meal with outstanding service. The bartender was friendly and made good recommendations. The setting is amazing and not to missed if you are in Sedona.Special Features:
- Escape in SedonaVeganFoodieDined on 2/23/2013Good food...margaritas were okay. Wish they were served in different glasses. Kind of took away from the experience. Overall it was a great experience. I went with a friend and it was a welcome getaway from the conference we were attending on the other side of Sedona. The restaurant had a good energy. Great vibes and friendly staff.Special Features:
- The new ambiance is disappointing,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The new ambiance is disappointing, esp. given the cost of the remodel. We were looking forward to the previous panoramic view, instead our view of the awesome was restricted. Very disappointed in that. Our waiter was gracious when he was in attendance - paid special attention to our anniversary bringing us a dessert on the house. There were a few common pieces of excellent service that he missed: returning soon after the food was served to see if we needed anything else. I needed more dressing which I waited for some time to request. He just didn't reappear for awhile. My husband needed a second napkin for dessert, that was not offered. The food did not excel other places with similar menus at much less cost. Probably won't return