Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
76 East Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tigelleria.com/
- Phone: 4088843808x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday: 5:30 - 10:00pm
Tuesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Elisabetta Benetollo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: With a total sitting capacity of about 50, small to medium parties can be arranged in one of the most elegant and romantic settings in the south bay. From the original art pieces, designed tableware, to the imported furniture. Everything has been carefully selected to recreate an authentic corner of Italy.
- Private Party Contact: Elisabetta 4088843808x
- Entertainment: Professional HD projection screen, complete media center with DVD, Blue-Ray, iPod and memory stick access. Dance floor with DMX computerized lighting system and surround sound system.
A word from Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
"A glass of Chianti, sharing food with your friends, a Fellini movie. Sometimes, to feel like you're in Italy, you don't have to be there." Traditional Northern Italian cuisine served with respect for our history, our culture, the world we live in and the one we hand on.**SPECIAL OCCASION?? LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CELEBRATING!!!**Continued
**HAPPY HOUR in the BAR/LOUNGE: Monday -Friday 5:30-6:30 PM!!!! 1/2 Price Apps & Wines by the Glass!!!**
**CALL FOR PRIVATE EVENT SPACE!**
**HAPPY HOUR in the BAR/LOUNGE: Monday -Friday 5:30-6:30 PM!!!! 1/2 Price Apps & Wines by the Glass!!!**
**CALL FOR PRIVATE EVENT SPACE!**
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Tigelleria Organic Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Tigelleria Organic Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (81)neighborhood gem (74)special occasion (60)notable wine list (50)romantic (47)good for groups (24)great for lunch (17)late-night find (9)hot spot (8)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- One of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/29/2014There are few high end restaruants in Campbell and for us this is the best one. Always enjoy the service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True italian dining experienceSantiGVIPDined on 8/28/2014Finally an authentic european dining experience. If you like the authenticity and intimacy of true italian food you will love this place. Homemade fresh pasta, quality ingridients, simple food with great taste, good wine list. That magic feel of european neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid RestaurantShadhaboDined on 8/26/2014We really enjoyed our dinner here. We had the filet mignon as well as the fish special which was similar to a Mediterranean Sea bass, according to our server, who did an excellent job. I'm glad this place opened up in Campbell!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid on SundayjjdoDined on 8/17/2014We have been to Tigelleria before, and based on the amazing meal we had there, went back. We could only get a reservation on a Sunday. And now I know why. I guess the main staff must have Sunday night off and they put the "B" (or maybe "C") team on duty. Food cooked poorly, delivered out of order, fumbling trainee staff. Just awful. Such a disappointment.
- TORCVIPDined on 8/15/2014My meal was good - the sage raviolis. We ordered a spinach salad - the dressing was very bland. She ordered what she normally gets, the vegys and pasta - the pasta was over cooked. She told the wait person about the two dishes, and nothing was done other than an apology. I would have thought they would have compted at least her pasta. We asked if something was different in the kitchen, he said they were training new cooks... For an almost $200.00 bill we expected better.Initially the waiter was very... not sure what word to use, but every 3 mins he was back asking us if we decided what we wanted to drink, eat, eat, eat,we were there very early so it wasn't like people were waiting for our table. We did have a reservation.Special Features:
- Love this place!GGmaxDined on 8/12/2014Biggest issue I have is deciding what to order - it has all been delicious.Special Features:
- Really good foodSBgalDined on 8/8/2014This is a nice Italian gem with excellent service and very good food made from fresh ingredients. Our waiter pointed us toward some wines that fit our tastes perfectly and there were many great gluten-free choices (for those who need it). We were really happy with our experience here!Special Features:
- below averageNatalyaSVIPDined on 8/3/2014this dinner was a disappointment ... we came in and everything around promised to be a great dinner experience: nice atmosphere, very professional waiter ... but then nothing great happened: food prep took forever with almost empty restaurant, kids chicken breast was dry and potatoes were tasteless, my fish special sounded very intriguing but in fast it was close to tasteless too ... once we finished eating we were given a check without asking us if we care for a desert ... overall it was not a disaster but expectations were set much higher and therefore it feels so low.
- Always good in CampellNonna1Dined on 8/2/2014Food is always good. I had the steak, and it was cooked to perfection. Good Italian wines, and a mad-scientist bartendress who makes killer szaracs and concoctions of her own. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Minute Stop For FoodiesOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/1/2014On Friday Robyn and I are regulars and we secured the last reservation after our Los Gatos Food Festival gig. We came in for food, drinks, and fun. We had all three. Thanks guys!Special Features:
- Cute neighborhood restaurantTealeeDined on 7/26/2014Charming little restaurant with great customer service, food was good but a little priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very averageOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014I went here and dont know what all the hype and 5 start reviews are for. It was very average
- Pricey but YummydcarlDined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent - started with little pats of bread and 3 spreads, then arugula & shaved parmesan salad w/truffle oil, lamb chops w/peas & pancetta and sauteed apples, and finished with panna cotta. Service was also excellent. But on the pricey side so good for a special occasion - will definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant.stephanieleahDined on 7/18/2014Need I say more? I love the food, the ambiance, the great service. I am vegan and I can always find something on the menu that hits the spot.Special Features:
- "My new favorite restaurant"OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Yep, she said it and this was only halfway thru the meal. Wines by the glass - superb. Salads - creative and fresh. Mains - each stood out and featured distinct flavors. "Organic" is in the restaurant title. "Fresh" is more on target. Then, dessert came. OMG the chocolate. Stop reading this and just go there.Special Features:
- Wanted it to be good..but wasn't.AgagagDined on 7/10/2014I was really excited to try this restaurant. It has great ambiance and a menu that has lots of good sounding options. The food was just ok. It was pretty bland. Great wine selection and service. I probably won't be back.
- WOWSethDined on 7/9/2014Some of the best Italian I have had in years. Jessica was fantastic as our guide through lunch. Blown away.Special Features:
- Fabulous Italian food and wine!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/7/2014Great meal . Wonderful staff. I let them know it was my wife's birthday and they printed up special menus that wished her a Happy a Birthday in Italian. Very nice touch. The food was exquisite as was the service. Best of the best! Bravissimo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Birthday DinnerladyprofDined on 7/6/2014We loved that a birthday greeting was printed on the menu; that was extra special! There were four of us and we were very happy with our choices: braised pork, wild salmon, steak. We had a charcuterie board that was excellent, but we won't do that again, because we ended up too stuffed to order from the fabulous desert menu. It was the first visit, and we will definitely be back for other special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charcuterie is great!GailyDined on 7/6/2014I have dined here a handful of times and this is the first time I had one of the charcuterie plates. The selections were generous enough and the spreads were amazing. The only thing I would change is for them to have an option of sourdough bread as well as the freshly baked bread.Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 6/30/2014Being a vegetarian, I was completely satisfied with the choices available. The subtle and distinct tastes of herbs and oils in the salads brought with every mouthful a pleasant explosion of flavors. Will definitely recommend this place for a special night. Great wine selection too!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014A couple issues with--what was described to me as--the kitchen getting "confused." Our charcuterie board was brought to the wrong table, and our salad was brought out after the entrees. Otherwise, a great meal. Loved the wide selection on all sections of the menu. Definitely not a typical, run-of-the-mill Italian restaurant. We plan to return.Special Features:
- sdlecoverVIPDined on 6/23/2014Always consistently good accompanied by excellent service.Special Features:
- Local and FreshBeckyVIPDined on 6/14/2014They put a great modern spin on Italian food, and we enjoyed the homemade pastas and gnocchi. Dessert was also a modern twist on classic plates. The only reason I didn't give the food 5 stars was because my crab gnocchi had several pieces of shell in it, which is such a rookie mistake I was really surprised. The wait staff was attentive.Special Features:
- Not worth itlizsheaDined on 6/13/2014The bread and meats in the first course were good. But the pastas were completely bland. When I suggested that perhaps they had forgotten to salt the water I was told that they don't use salt in any of their pasta water or food in order to not have complaints about too much salt. And no salt was available on any of the tables, I had to ask for it. When we left 3 of 4 bowls nearly full on the table the staff was surprised we didn't want to take the left overs home, but really they weren't worth eating. Very disappointed in our visit and we won't be back. The food used to be better. I've been there 3 other times and it was good but this time it sure wasn't.
- Tigelleria is TopssdlecoverVIPDined on 6/8/2014What a great neighborhood find just a block from the hustle and bustle of downtown Campbell. The food is always consistently good with a marvelous and varied wine list.The staff is friendly (Katie) and did I mention the desserts? To die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Any OccasionMoxieDineVIPDined on 6/6/2014This restaurant has a nack for blending casual and fine dining. So if you are dressed up or casual the experience fits your intent. The menu setup is classic Italian with some of the excellent options not typically found at standard Italian dining. Start with a few cured meats and cheeses. Add a varied wine and cocktail menu that fits the menu and makes for a great night out. The pasta is prepared well and portions are great for sharing. I want to go back to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wine, Best IngrediantsNotEasilyPleasedVIPDined on 6/1/2014The first thing you notice about the food here is how much care went into selecting the freshest and highest quality organic ingredients. Each dish has it's own specific flavors that delight your palate. No heavy over bearing sauces that dominate the dish. All the flavors come through combining into a fantastic experience. Great wine list as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!CaseyDined on 5/31/2014Very welcoming spot with great decor & food choices! Always a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening at a local gemRajMaanDined on 5/24/2014The food and service never disappoints. This is my 3rd trip and the service is attentive, genuine and most importantly not rushed. The orders were well paced making it a memorable evening. We chose to go vegetarian so we could all share. The eggplant appetizer, polenta entree, soup and the flat noodles were outstanding. The chocolate affagato was well presented and we could not resist squeezing it in:-) Great wine list and did I mention the terrific cocktails! It is a small place so getting a spot at the desires time is always challenging. It is well worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!LDeweyDined on 5/24/2014Just gets better and better with this place! My favorite spot in Campbell!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/18/2014The food is excellent, organic. elegant, innovative, great flavor combinations. The workers keep the ambient temperature to their liking, not the guests. They are moving around and want to cool down, while the guests are chilled. The music is not in harmony with the food. For an elegant dining experience, the music should be background. There were about 4 old fashioned speakers in a small room and the sound bounced around all the hard surfaces.Special Features:
- Fabulous!DRRRVIPDined on 5/17/2014Lots of gluten-free options. which I really appreciated. Had a gluten-free pasta dish; wonderful. Food was great, we had the beef carpaccio, which was excellent. Nice ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at TigelleriaSaapaadDined on 5/16/2014Expected stellar italian cuisine....I did not feel this would be my 'go to ' italian Restaurant. There was nothing that we ate that was exceptional ( we only tried the vegetarian choices which were not inspiring) - and would make me want to go back. Decent italian food and we liked the small intimate restaurant feel. The highlight was the affogato. Very pricey for ok italian.Special Features:
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/13/2014Went with girlfriends a while back and have since been back three times with other friends. Would highly recommend checking it out. Great food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Great all aroundgseeversDined on 5/11/2014The service was very knowledgeable, the food was exquisite, and the ambiance is just right.Special Features:
- Wonderful Mother's Day lunchhun12Dined on 5/11/2014Pleasant customer service, outstanding food. WONDERFUL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- once again...unruhlyDined on 5/10/2014Once again, this has been our "go-to" place to celebrate birthdays and special occassions.Special Features:
- Great Night OutCaldwellgalDined on 5/3/2014Our family celebrated our daughter's 21st birthday here. She happens to be a vegan, I am a vegetarian unlike the other family members in our party. The menu was very appealing to all our dietary needs and proved to be delicious as well. The staff is great. Many suggestions and we never felt rushed even though the night we went was very busy. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 711 reviews are from the Tigelleria Organic Restaurant reviews archive.
- Organic yes, but missing somethingCarpeDiemVIPDined on 4/30/2014We were looking forward to this neighborhood restaurant, given + reviews. Ambience is cute, service excellent and accomodating, easy parking outside downtown Campbell. However, the food was missing something, as if they just have cooks and not a real chef. Ravioli were hard on the dough edges, could not eat them just with a fork, had to take a knife to them. Lamb dish was missing flavor. Complementary veggie blend dips (pea, red pepper, carrot) were nice, bursting with flavor but the mini-pita like dough things to put them on fell flat. The strengths here are fresh veggies, and the wine list was interesting, though they brought my Chardonnay ice cold rather than at proper temperature. Will try them again, but not overwhelmed so far.I would recommend this to a friend.