Thyme on the Creek (Millennium Harvest House Hotel)
1345 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Thyme on the Creek (Millennium Harvest House Hotel)
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.millenniumhotels.com/usa/millenniumboulder/dining/thyme-on-the-creek.html
- Phone: 3039983835x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30AM - 11:30AM
Lunch: Daily: 11:30AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Daily: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Dedric McGhee
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Thyme on the Creek Restaurant is located inside the the Millennium Harvest House which offers a wide range of catering services including off-site catering. We also offer meeting and event space for 10 - 500 people, with both indoor and outdoor capabilities. Please contact the sales office at 303 998 3818 for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Your private dining experience can be booked in our unique Boulder Creek Living Room. This will seat up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jeremy Friedman 3039983803x
- Entertainment: Thyme on the Creek Restaurant is located inside the the Millennium Harvest House which is the home of several summer festivals!
- Special Events: **PASTAPASTA
Sunday, May 26, 2014
4pm - 7pm
Carbo load before the BolderBoulder annual run in the gardens of the Millennium Harvest House Boulder. Enjoy a variety of satisfying pasta selections to prepare for the big race!
Inclusive price of $10.50. Gazebo Bar will be open for the event.
Monday, May 26, 2014
11am - 3pm
Join the Millennium Harvest House Boulder after the completion of the Annual BolderBoulder 10k for our BASHBASH Event. After a short walk from Folsom Field, replenish with food & beverage from our savory grill station and Gazebo Bar. Also, celebrate the completion of the race with live music featuring Boulder’s own Flynn & Co.
A word from Thyme on the Creek (Millennium Harvest House Hotel)
Featuring a seasonal menu in a casual atmosphere, Thyme on the Creek is a downtown Boulder restaurant that offers indoor seating in our spacious dining room, or outdoor seating with views of the Rocky Mountains on a heated terrace. Restaurant fare ranges from casual to elegant and features our Executive Chef's signature creations using local and organic products. Seating for large parties is available with reservations. Enjoy the Boulder, Colorado setting…savor the cuisine…make the Thyme!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thyme on the Creek (Millennium Harvest House Hotel) reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance2.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great foodComfortCareDined on 7/1/2014This is a casual restaurant with easy quik food and low prices. We had to spend 100 to use our 50 gift certificate, so we ordered the one elegant fish dish on the menu and it was excellent. The ceasar salad was also excellent. Lots of food and good service. The downside...the restaurant was empty, the menu limited and the choices very casual. They were out of the wine we wanted. I would only go back with a much smaller gift certificate and get the salad.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Thyme on the Creek (Millennium Harvest House Hotel) reviews archive.
- Can someone say "update"?kimimeDined on 4/20/2014The Millennium is sadly in need of an update. I wouldn't bring guests to this place due to the embarrassing out-of-date decor and the poor state of the grounds that could be so beautiful.
- lunch at the Thyme on the CreekSherylDined on 7/31/2013it was excellent, the food was spectacular, the prices very reasonable, and an overall wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013We selected this restaurant for mothers day brunch and it was the worst brunch we have ever been to. There was no breakfast and the rest of the buffet was very poor. A few shrimp and a prime rib that was over cooked. I would not suggest this restaurant for anyone interested In a good meal.
- The setup for buffet was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013The setup for buffet was very poor, very congested. Service by waitstaff was very slow. Food selection was pretty limited
- The food was absolutely outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2012The food was absolutely outstanding! We both had the beef tourenados and they were meltingly tender. Very good house wine.Special Features:
- Tolerable -OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/1/2012Expectations low due to being a hotel restaurant, but service was lacking - a student not quite knowing what to do, the meals were minimal and do not compare to Omni, Westin, Marriot, or other local high end hotel restaurants.
- There were few diners in theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/26/2011There were few diners in the restaurant and the somewhat sparse menu already had unavailable items early on a Saturdsy night. The meal we had however was well prepared and well served. The dining room was attractive but eerily empty.
- I had expected a more intimateOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2011I had expected a more intimate atmosphere or something more quiet for what I assumed to be a nicer place to dine. Instead, it was noisy and informal.Special Features:
- A brunch, breakfast, or lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/9/2011A brunch, breakfast, or lunch place - not for dinner. Expensive, odd service, no one else there.....tells you something.Special Features:
- We will probably never returnOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2011We will probably never return to this restaurant for several reasons. First the dinner menu was limited. Second, the food was over priced. Finally, the food was substandard in quality. My friend and I each ordered the steak, which was very fatty, sliced very thin and lacked flavor. For the price of $29, I could have enjoyed two far superior steak dinners at Outback Steak House. We were there at the dinner hour on a Sunday evening and were the only diners. I guess that should have told us something right away.