1945- G South Kihei Rd
Kihei, HI 96753Neighborhood:
Pan-AsianPrice: $30 and under
Three's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.threescateringmaui.com/
- Phone: 8088793133
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Breakfast: 8:00am- 11:30am
Daily Lunch: 11:30pm - 4:00pm
Nightly Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Late Night Menu until 12:00am)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Cody Christopher, Jaron Blosser, Travis Morrin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The chefs of Three's Bar & Grill also provide catering services for private and corporate events. Anything on their restaurant menus is available for catering. Customized menus can also be created.
"I recently hired Three's Catering to cater an event for my company. I was amazed at the attention to every detail as my guests were served a sushi dinner that mirrored that of a fine dining restaurant. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy my guests as Three's Catering did all the work. I highly recommend Three's Catering, and plan to hire them for all of our future events!"
- Entertainment: * Sushi Tuesdays: 1/2 off select Sushi & Raw Bar items
* Live DJ & dancing till 1:00 am
* Happy Hour all night with live entertainment
* Live Band
* $5 Jack Daniels
* $5 Bombay Sapphire
* Ladies Night
* Live DJ & dancing till 1:00 am
* $6 Cosmos
* $6 Apple Tinis
* $6 all Well Martinis
* Live Band
* $5 Stoli
* $5 Jameson
Enjoy the comfort of Three's brand new Surf Lounge with our V.I.P couch section, or high-top surfboard tables. Watch the game on our big screen TV's, and enjoy late night dancing with our in-house DJ and no cover.
Three's also provides professional catering services for any Maui event or wedding, with the most competitive prices on the island. Either way, Three's staff will make you feel right at home, and the food will keep you coming back for more. Let our guests persuade you with their rave reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
- Great food and service!!Foodie1Dined on 9/12/2014Three's Bar and Grill has a fabulous menu! Everything sounded delicious, so we couldn't decide what to order. Our waitress, Sam, was super sweet and helpful. Even after we ordered and started enjoying our amazing food, Sam and some of the other staff were very attentive and made sure we had a great experience! Thanks, Three's ohana - we had a great time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad everything elseCharleysDined on 8/26/2014Liked our ribs, sushi and the 1 man band. Didn't like the restaurant decor, location, service. Very casual, good value for people staying in a condo in Kihei but people staying in hotels n Wailea probably wouldn't like the location/ambience at all.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Very good food and service with a great ambiance inside and out. Prices are good and I like the fusion of different cultures into the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find... close to WialeaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/19/2014Great service, excellent food for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend. Both Waitress and Manager were extremely attentive and very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAulani808Dined on 8/15/2014My friends and I flew in from Oahu and stayed in Kihei and was looking for a Bar and Grill restaurant that has Happy Hour. I found Three's Bar and Grill to be an awesome experience from food to the guest service and working at Aulani I was very impressed. Really do recommend this place if your staying in Kihei.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu and locationWindsurfBenDined on 8/5/2014We are looking forward to coming back again! We loved the menu choices from sushi rolls to oysters to the Mediterranean flatbread salad! It was all delicious and the wheelchair access for my 92 year old father made it easy to get in and out of the restaurant! They have several dining options too --from the outdoor patios to indoor to the bar area with a big-screen tv! Also their happy hour menu looks fantastic too from 3-6 and 9-10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experienceemptyVIPDined on 7/31/2014Although the food was very good, we had one of the worst experiences we have ever had from a service perspective. We would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Great Food Mediocre ServiceAuntietchDined on 7/27/2014We love every piece of our sushi! The service was lacking, though. It seemed as if our waitress had far too many tables to keep up with everyone's needs. She was very pleasant when she stopped by our table, but that rarely happened.Special Features:
- Highly recommend for vacationersFoodFanDined on 7/17/2014We found this place on a walk through Kihei and decided to try it for breakfast after refusing to pay $24/person for breakfast at our hotel. We sat on the lanai outside and had a great breakfast of pancakes and huevos rancheros with guava pineapple mimosas. There was a guitarist playing which was really nice. We liked it so much we returned for dinner and had fish tacos and flat iron steak. Both were delicious, and the timing of the food delivered to the table was spaced just right between the salads and main course. Again there was live music that evening, and it really added to the dining experience. We really recommend this place for a great dining experience, and there is plenty of parking in a lot adjacent as well.Special Features:
- OverpricedMatthewGDined on 7/15/2014Went there because of other reviews. Ordered the fish tacos as an appetizer. Waitress asked how many I wanted, because the order only includes one for the price. I've not had a 7.95$ taco before! It was good, but not for that much. Ordered their signature noodle/pork dish. It was also good but not "signature" as they seemed to claim it should be superb.Special Features:
- Great South Maui local findPammyDined on 7/13/2014Last night on Maui trip was enhanced by a great experience her. 4 adults and girls ages 15 and ten who are sushi lovers. The chefs/ owners blend of 3 cuisines resulted in a delicious fresh island supper. Hawaiian musician/ guitarist had great sound and music choices. Setting is gladly not right on the busy road and we could see the ocean and feel the breezes. Wait staff great attitudes snd fun.We recommend thisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One time experience, poor.WintonDined on 7/13/2014I ordered mahi mahi, the local fish. The rice, marinade and vegetable were good, but the fish over cooked. The number one rule for cooking fish is to not to overcook it! Terrible for a $30 plate. The outdoor ambiance was nice.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/8/2014Nothing special. Started with old chips (not fresh ) very good sushi roll, mediocre pork quesadilla. A mayonnaise-y Caesar salad, a nice but not thrilling ramen, and an undistinguished salad with a good sliced steak on top.Special Features:
- Great place to dinePatmanDined on 7/5/2014This place serves excellent food and it's presentation was a pleasant surprise. They have a small outdoor dining area with live music. Service was prompt and friendly. The fish dishes we ordered were delicious.Special Features:
- The following 166 reviews are from the Three's Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- A nice night outCrashcaddyDined on 6/23/2014We spent most of our week on Maui eating light meals in our condo or "cheap" take out. We decided to treat ourselves to one nice sit down restaurant for our last night. Three's was friendly and accommodating as we showed up early for our reservation. The food was delicious (kahlua pork nachos were amazing) and the service was good. It was definitely a worthy splurge!Special Features:
- Delightful DiningHighwaymanVIPDined on 6/21/2014Food was very good and service very prompt. Waitress remembered that I had dined there before. Peaceful and serene dining under the trees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed under the lightsMyotherkitchen4meDined on 5/26/2014We sat outside and waited for over 20 min for our waitress to come over to get out drink order - food was just ok - our family was disappointed - but sitting user the tree was the highlight -
- Great find in Kihei!Foodie1Dined on 5/21/2014Great place to eat when you're in Maui. They try to source locally and everything is very fresh! Try to sit outdoors if you can to enjoy the neighborhood and a small view of the ocean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for mothers day!smhodgesDined on 5/11/2014We come back every year to surprise mom for Mother's day. We request through Open Table to leave a small note and a flower and they always do!!! That is great service. Always good music too...and the food is superb! Try the seared Ahi. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Great ServiceKahuluiFoodieDined on 5/11/2014This was my first time dining here and I loved it! I took a chance going on Mother's Day, but was not disappointed! I already knew I wanted the Loco Moco from seeing it on Facebook. The $3 Mimosas were good too. Adam was our server. He was attentive and happily described what makes Three's Loco Moco different from other restaurants. I had the crabcakes too! Nice flavor. I had a very pleasant experience and will definitely be back! Thank you Three's for a wonderful Mother's Day meal!Special Features:
- Fun SpotmcfunVIPDined on 5/10/2014Fun spot with live entertainment. Happy hour was great.Special Features:
- Informal and good foodKimberleeDined on 5/5/2014We searched for a restaurant like this one after having had one too many meals at the resort we were staying at in Maui. It was nice to take a drive along the coast and find this place where we could sit outside, right next to the big tree that grows out of the patio decking. The service was great (although the place was not that busy as it was a Monday night) and the food was just as good. The portions were a bit small. But I guess I should qualify that by saying we weren't that hungry so we ordered a few appetizers to share instead of our own entrees. I do think there could have been a bit more food for the price but it was certainly a nice change from the resort restaurants. I'd go back.Special Features:
- Great Happy Hour!ReebsVIPDined on 4/25/2014We went to Three's for dinner and got to the restaurant in time for Happy Hour and took advantage of the discounted appetizers and drinks. We had the panko crusted ahi rolls. We also had the tropical salad and volcano rolls off the regular menu. All the food was phenomenal. I highly recommend this place for the food especially at HH when you save a little $$.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around greatMichiganderDined on 4/21/2014Food was wonderful. Service was great. Ambience was perfect. Prices were very reasonable. Quality restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome cuisinegudchowDined on 4/20/2014My wife and I have dined at some of the best restaurants in the world - Three's cuisine ranks in the top 7 easily. Service was very friendly, professional, and efficient - to our liking, but may put off those looking for a high end "white linen" type service usually associated with food of this caliber. Any other type of service than that provided would be out of keeping with the laid back atmosphere of Kihei and would quickly put Three's out of business - which would be a loss to us all.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerJEOLKODined on 4/19/2014I have not used OpenTable that much, but the restaurant we wanted to try was on the list so I decided to give it a try. It worked well and I will probably use it again. Three's Bar and Grill was ok, but not worth a repeat visit in my opinion. When we arrived the Hostess seated us promptly, but her attitude would be described as indifferent. She seated us outside, without asking us whether we wanted to be seated inside or outside and only left one menu. She did not rectify that and neither did the server. Nor did they bring chips an salsa or bread to the table. The appetizers were very good, I had the Salmon Avacado Roll and my Wife the Coconut Shrimp which she was very pleased with. The Entrees were a letdown and I am out of charact
- Great placeWillyDined on 4/11/2014We sat inside which had great service and everything but if we go again we'll sit on the deck where they had a good guitar player singing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good eats for the $$$NocoretireeDined on 4/2/2014We were were highly satisfied with Three's. I had the Hawaii Jambalya which was creative and delicious. Wife had Seared Ahi, which she really enjoyed. Portions were more than sufficient for normal people. Atmosphere nothing fancy. Service is a strong suit, Daysi did a wonderful job. I didn't realize the Jambalaya had cheese on top (I can't eat it), so they took it back and had me a replacement in minutes. The manager,Jon, came by several times to make sure everything was A-OK. Wine list slightly over-priced, don't do the Grayson Zin. I think this place specializes in mixed drinks and their happy hour with appetizers is a great bargain and very good. Recommend this place with no reservations, other than the wine list.Special Features:
- Great happy hour prices.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014Saw this place had a good rep for happy hour and gave it a shot. Had two half price hors doerves and split an entree. Beers were half price as well. The food was great, the service speedy. The place could stand a redo. It was showing much wear and could some spit and polish. Will go back for hh, but would not pay regular prices The hawaiian style ribs were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience.HughDined on 3/10/2014Delicious well presented food at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- We each ordered the mixedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014We each ordered the mixed grill, one was fine but the other was sent back as we both agreed the filet mignon tasted "off". They offered to replace the filet which took quite a while. What came back were 2 slices, each about a quarter of an inch thick that didn't taste any better. The manager ultimately at his own initiative credited both meals for the value of the filets.
- Not as good as beforeJonDom61615Dined on 2/21/2014We have gone to the happy hour several times but this time the food was just not the same. We didn't get outside dining as requested and the food was just average.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceJohnnieboyDined on 2/15/2014We had an enjoyable dinner inside the restaurant. The food was excellent but pricey and our server was friendly and efficient. We had a coupon for a free appetizer but it was not honored for some reason. We didn't make a scene about it, but beware of this advertising.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines dininghojoDined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent and the service was great. Our table was located next to the band, but I found this unacceptable and they were able to accomadate us to a more intimate location on an outdoor deck. The only bad thing would have to be the parking, not enough we had to park across the street. Overall a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findPedroVIPDined on 2/10/2014We really enjoyed our dinner here. The place is very laid back and not memorable for decor, but the food is well worth the visit. Try the coconut shrimp and the Hawaiian ribs - best rib sauce I have ever had! Very friendly service and chef made it all the more enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More hype on the web site !OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2014we actually did not stay. We presented ourselves at the appropriate time, were told there was no entertainment on Saturday evening and because there was a party they seated us in an uncomfortable corner bench ..... We were expecting a much more pleasant atmosphere for a quiet dinner for our anniversary from the on lline site I guess. Andre ThibaultSpecial Features:
- Great atmosphere and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/24/2014Great atmosphere and great food. A little pricey. We sat on the patio which was spectacular at sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food,service needs improvment808maliaVIPDined on 1/15/2014I came here for dinner on my birthday with a small group of 5 people, the food we ordered was great! The service, not so much... Our waitress ignored us for most of the evening, we had to flag her down every time we needed anything. Need a drink flag down the waitress, want to order dinner flag down the waitress... It got to be a little annoying, seeing how she really wasn't that busy. The other thing was that we were sat right next to the entrance to the kitchen and one of the hostesses came out of the kitchen slipped and used me to break her fall! And she did not even say I'm sorry or anything! WOW, just wow! Not only that, but the girl was wearing ballet slippers with no tread what so ever on them! Great food, but service needs some helpSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!Love2eatDined on 1/13/2014This was our first visit to Three. We booked a table outside for our group of 7. Great food, great service and enjoyed The live entertainment of Elaine Ryan. Music was not too loud so we could Enjoy chatting during out dinner. Would highly recommend this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good enoughkarendshopperVIPDined on 1/4/2014For the money, you can do a lot better in Kihei. The food and service were okay but for the price you can get a lot more. Sunsets, fantastic views.....Special Features: