Three Kings Public House
6307 Delmar Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63130Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Three Kings Public House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.threekingspub.com/
- Phone: 3147213355
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:30pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Anthony Redden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private backroom accommodates up to 40 guests. We can provide sit down menus and buffet menus.
- Private Party Contact: Ryan 3147213355
- Entertainment: Live Bands Every Saturday Night...NO COVER!!!!
A word from Three Kings Public House
The gastronomic wizards at Three Kings have devised a menu of flavorful fare from locally sourced ingredients, served alongside 21 draft beers. Tucked in leather half-moon booths, diners nosh on culinary overtures such as the queso-enfolded chorizo nachos & captain crunch shrimp. Balsamic onion relish lounges alongside double-cut smoked bacon and blue cheese in the half-pound Three Kings burger. The marinated base of the grilled-portobello sandwich deftly pairs avocado with summer-herb aioli, and spiced apricot-and-date chutney does a flavorful flamenco around the Moroccan spiced pork shanks atop vegetable couscous. The impressive draft list satisfies hops-hungry bellies with dark delights such as Guinness as well as microbrews from around the country. Dishes and drinks tickle taste buds as diners lounge on the sidewalk patio, private courtyard or in the restaurant's cozy exposed-brick interior.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Three Kings Public House - Best Restaurants in The Loop ›
Three Kings Public House reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (30)good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (19)fit for foodies (13)hot spot (11)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (9)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- dinnertennisVIPDined on 9/9/2014Always a great menu with lots of choices; lots of good beers tooSpecial Features:
- Great casual evening outStlouDined on 8/23/2014Gyro sliders were by far the table FAV! But we had good food and good service and will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great optio b4 PagentJhhohmanVIPDined on 8/18/2014I had the buffalo toasted ravioli and pub chips both were super yummy. I used the sriracha ranch dressing on the chips. Hubby had lemon rosemary chicken and he was very happy large chicken breast,well seasoned.Special Features:
- 3 kingsmamasmithDined on 8/17/2014love this place - terrific food - really terrific. great beers and great service !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice pubSJUHawksDined on 8/16/2014Good pub food. Nice variety of craft beers. Friendly staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Oh The Wings!!!TonyKDined on 8/16/2014Having won the for 2012 and 2013, one can see why. These lightly breaded beauties are perfectly seasoned with Three Kings's traditional sauce or a Thai Chili sauce. Now I'm a naked wing type (no breading) but these were nice and crispy, so I give them an A for effort. We ate before 5, which limits your menu choices. My favorite is the Zarzuela, a spanish seafood stew made with scallops, fish, shrimp, squid, and mussels in a tomato-saffron broth. If you crave that, you've got to wait till 5!!!Special Features:
- One of Our Regular PlacesJustMyOpinionDined on 8/3/2014We love 3 Kings Food! The Spicy Thai wings are my favorite. Husband loves the Buffalo. They are crunchy, meaty & juicy. Great variety of beers. Never had any item I didn't love. Burgers are awesome on the pretzel bun. Son is vegetarian and thought his black bean burger tasted too good to be vegetarian. Had to get the waiter to confirm before he'd eat it! Veg lasagna was wonderful cheese with veggies that were still firm-not mushy. Chop salad tasted so good. True Italian. So excited they are adding a location in Des Peres. To clarify, I gave them a 4 Ambience based on the previous visits. Now under construction with temporary walls & makeshift-too bright lighting. Pictures & charm gone, but not fair to judge temporary.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PairingsFoodieatwork07Dined on 8/3/2014Great spot for all ages, excellent food and great alcahol list.Special Features:
- Good Bar FoodLindaDined on 7/29/2014Enjoyed the food. I think their air conditioning may have been broken in the back room as it was warm and a little smoky from the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Timedylan22Dined on 7/25/2014I went here with a group of friends. We made a reservation for a Friday night and a good thing because it was packed. I loved the pub feel of the place. We are a loud group of girls so it was nice that the place is loud as well. Not a place to go if you want a quiet dinner. Drinks were good and strong, worth the price you pay. Food was fantastic and quick. We loved this place and stopped at the bar afterwards. A great place to meet up with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch in the Loopipa4meVIPDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed another fine meal at Three Kings while visiting from ATL. As always we chose from a nice selection of draft beers (could use a few more local beer options on tap). We enjoyed, the special pork three-ways sandwich, the Salmon BLT, and French Dip sandwich. All three sandwiches were delicious and well portioned - the pork was very flavorful with the slaw addition. Our sides were fries, sweet potato fries, and a side salad. A nice sized side salad - better than most with mixed greens instead of an iceberg diluted version. The vinaigrette dressing is superb. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccomodatingDined on 7/3/2014Our party of four had a great time at 3 Kings. The staff were very accomodating of our needs including attending to our special request for seating accomodations. The food and service were great.Special Features:
- Not as good as at pastCathyDined on 6/27/2014Three Kings is one of my favorite places, especially to take people who are not familiar with the Loop. So while dinner this week was OK, my husband and I both noticed a decline in food quality. The meat on my gyros salad, for example, was mushy. We hope this is a one-time off night and not an indication of slide.Special Features:
- The following 151 reviews are from the Three Kings Public House reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014It was a great birthday dinner location. Prices were great and the food was fabulous.Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunch Bait and SwitchOnezphiDined on 5/11/2014Brunch was advertised. It was not available. We ate but were very disappointed. Brunch is a tradition.Special Features:
- Like the food, service slow!MaryEDined on 5/9/2014I really enjoy the food st Three Kings and the atmosphere but the service is extremely slow and poor. All our server kept saying was "sorry for your wait" and at one point told us she was "sorry" she took so long she had run into some friends. So that's the down side. But the food is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and beerTravelTutorDined on 5/2/2014The menu is huge with many varied choices. And the beer list is quite long and varied, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Family BrunchbunnyDined on 4/20/2014We chose this place for the "Easter 'Brunch", which they did not have (as advertised on the web) but we (our last name is actually Easter) were not ultimately disappointed. The food, wait staff and decor were outstanding, we plan to go back (just not for Easter Brunch). Mike EasterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodTomCDined on 4/16/2014We really enjoyed our meal. Although we could not carry on a conversation because of the noise (everyone was very happy) we did enjoy the mealSpecial Features:
- Three Kings WonderfulBillFromUCityDined on 4/10/2014Another great dining experience at this restaurant. Everything outstanding, as usual. Great service, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our group enjoyed the eveningXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDined on 4/8/2014Our group enjoyed the evening very much, wondered who set up "date" there as to give kudos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sandwiches are very largeChaveyDined on 3/29/2014The sandwiches are very large and very good. Great selection of beers. A vibrant, fun place. Good service and good solid food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MAKE A RESERVATION FOR THIS PLACE!aem6745Dined on 3/22/2014Made reservations for 2 for a Saturday night and really glad I did! There were many groups waiting to be seated but we just breezed right in and got our table :) We were seated near the front by the bar which made it a little noisy but it was great for people watching. Our server had good beer recommendations and we were promptly served our drinks. The food was above-par for pub food and my husband and I both appreciated all the veggie options (rare in a pub atmosphere). Even though it was super busy, we never felt rushed or ignored and overall the experience was great! I would definitely return and recommend this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealRL7046Dined on 3/17/2014This was my 3rd time at 3Kings and I love the menu and the food was fantastic, every time. The beer selection was phenomenal. The wait staff were terrific in suggestions. It was St. Patrick's day but we made reservations on this site and the table was ready when we got there. Terrific vibrant atmosphere and big screen TV, but not too loud that we couldn't hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014Good ambiance, nice beer selection, and terrible food. I'd been excited to come here after hearing so many good things and it almost lived up to expectations, then the food came. Mushy burgers, Slimy fish, it was no good.
- Great MenuDandLDined on 3/8/2014The menu here is great! Lots of odd menu items that are wonderful. Live in the area and want to go back more to try other items on the menu.Special Features:
- Great Beer choicesPartygirlDined on 3/1/2014The menu is creative, different and delicous. Lots of unique beer choices. Definitely worth the trip.Special Features:
- Good Beer, Good FoodSteakFoodieVIPDined on 2/20/2014Can't go wrong with this neighborhood gem. Great draft beer selection and happy hour prices. The pork sliders were good but the buns were somewhat frozen. I would return.Special Features:
- love the food but not the seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2014First, I love the calalamari & the zarzuela. The food is top notch. However, every time I've been here with my husband (3x now), we get the worst seating possible, even with a reservation. Whether it's the high top across from the kitchen door or the world's smallest table at the edge of a platform. We like to get drinks and appetizers and RELAX in a pub, and there is no room for plates, drinks, the giant carafe of water, the drink menu, etc. I think I"m done with this place. I just can't think of it as a positive experience anymore.Special Features:
- Good meal but a bit noisyCathyDined on 2/15/2014We planned a dinner for the day after Valentine's Day and had a good meal as usual at Three Kings. We were a bit surprised to end up in the large back room with two large tables of daddies and daughters, with the girls in the 5 to 7 age range. They were naturally excited and ran around a bit, making the ambiance somewhat chaotic, but the staff handled well and our service did not seem to suffer. Fortunately we were not planning a quiet romantic meal.Special Features:
- We came on Valentine's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We came on Valentine's day so it was busy but we still recieved amazing service! The food was fast and everyone was very friendly.Special Features:
- great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014This place has great food! I had the cajan pasta it was so great! my boyfriend had salmon it also tasted very good. Our waiter was nice and friendly. I did not like that their was a huge group next to us just letting their kids run wild all over it was so annoying!! other than that place has GREAT food!! I also loved the lobster bisque soup!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!BritBratDined on 2/14/2014I went on Valentines Day and I had the Captain Shrimp with one of the best sauces that I have ever had. I will recommend everyone to give them a try. The waiters are really amazing and fast with service. I will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wife and I both had burgers,rski1804Dined on 2/13/2014The wife and I both had burgers, and both were great. Cooked perfectly. Only hitch was wifes sweetpotato fries arrived after we weredone with the bergers. When they did arrive, the wife loved them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% Awesomesauce!!TonyDined on 2/12/2014Fantastic place. I was visiting friends in St. Louis and we dropped by for a quick lunch. Not two days later we all insisted on going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family friendlymamafryDined on 2/8/2014We were a group of 13, with 6 of them being children......had a large table in the back room.....good food, great service and a lot quieter than the bar areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!MrsDDined on 2/1/2014This place was low-key, cute and delicious, a great combination! We enjoyed our all-appetizers meal of wings (both kinds, both delicious), potato skins (a little soft, with plenty of potato still left in there, and good flavor), and fried pickles (fantastic). The service was good, the beer choices were excellent, and the atmosphere was a little funky, which was fun. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great foodboleDined on 1/27/2014I have taken several different groups for dinner and all have said the same---great hamburgers, service and location. All want to come back and try something else on the menu. I have always had a very nice friendly server. Will be back!Special Features:
- The food was amazing and theLisa1Dined on 1/24/2014The food was amazing and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time at TKPH - Great EveningRichardSDined on 1/24/2014This was our 1st time at Three Kings PH. We went with friends visiting from out of town, and our two sons who attend WUSTL. Our server, a young lady who's name I cannot remember, was wonderful. Very attentive and knowledgeable of the specials, menu, and beers (lots of beers, good beers too). Menu is extensive and varied. The specials for that night (Friday night) were great. Of the six of us, 4 ordered different specials, they were really tempting; Thai Salmon, a special quesadilla, a Pittsburg specialty sandwich, and chicken chili. After dinner we moved to the bar in front and had a couple more beers. Lots of atmosphere in the front area. The backroom and side areas were filled with diners. Large area in back, several large tables.Special Features: