The Wild Rose
11516 South District Drive Suite 500
South Jordan, UT 84095Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Wild Rose
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wildrose-district.com/
- Phone: 8017907673
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ken Rose
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining for groups of 10 to 40. A minimum fee may apply.
- Private Party Contact: Ken 8017907673
A word from The Wild Rose
The Wild Rose is a Fine Dining Restaurant serving contemporary American food in South Jordan.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
The Wild Rose - Best Restaurants in South Jordan ›
The Wild Rose reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (62)romantic (45)neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (38)notable wine list (18)good for groups (15)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- favorite fine diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Delicious.... try the pork belly appetizer... Had the mahi mahi, it was cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wild RosefoodeeDined on 10/18/2014We Love the Wild Rose! We get a chance to get up to this place at least once every 3 months. We have never been disappointed with the food and service! Thank you for another great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food! Good Service!mskiutahDined on 10/10/2014Any place that takes reservations here in Utah is a good find. This place has great food. Their sauces are amazing. My favorite is their between salad and main course "palette cleanser". I always have to order more for dessert. The atmosphere is perfect for conversation and the service is always friendly and helpful. I hesitate to tell everyone about this place since it will just get more difficult to get a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and excellent serviceAlexis1161Dined on 10/5/2014The food here is great! Typically my husband and I cine here for special occasions, however, since they have started having such great specials we've been coming more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love The Wild RoseMEA1Dined on 9/27/2014We dine here regularly and it is always delicious. We had our son's wedding rehearsal dinner here in May due to our love of the restaurant. the food is prepared with care and the side vegetables are not an after thought, they are beautifully prepared and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food from the garden!iluv2dineDined on 9/27/2014We always enjoy the Wild Rose and their wonderful use of fresh produce from their garden. This time we had a caprese salad with a variety of fresh tomatoes. It was delicious and interesting to sample 6 different types of tomatoes at one time. The mushroom ravioli is rich, creamy, fresh - amazing.Special Features:
- Special occasion spotJimBDined on 9/26/2014We have been to The Wild Rose many times for special occasions since they opened and have Always been impressed with the quality of the food. White tablecloth restaurant with a casual feel. I absolutely love the Pork Belly appetizer (the jalapeño grits are terrific). Their Rib Eye steak was perfect at medium rare, tender and juicy. The chicken was very flavorful and moist. Side dishes were well presented and so tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SFfoodcriticSFfoodcriticDined on 9/24/2014I had the cheese and salami plate as an appetizer...it was great. Excellent selection of cheeses. As a main course I had the rack of lamb which was done exactly to my liking (medium rare plus). The accompanying relish was also good. Overall, a very good meal in a nice restaurant with good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumtimeslcDined on 9/22/2014Went here with family to celebrate my birthday last night. Our first visit here. What a wonderful find. The food, the ambiance, the service was all superb! The Lamb and Tenderloin steak that we ordered was cooked perfectly and scrumptious. I would highly recommend this great restaurant as a destination place for either special occasions or if you are just seeking out a fine dining experience at any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!MelanieDined on 9/20/2014Great place to eat for a special occasion. It was expensive so we won't eat there often. But the good, service and wine were wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seating is poor near patio doorAverageDinerDined on 9/20/2014While the food at the Wild Rose is still good, well prepared, and served quickly, the menu of items is getting a little stale. Specials are not that special, at least on my last few visits. Also, I was seated in front of the door to the patio and was bumped almost every time the staff went into or out of the patio door. We were seated there even though a whole row of tables away from the door were empty. Learned my lesson, but I won't return for some time. Too bad they don't care more about their customers comfort.Special Features:
- Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014Took my daughter here for a special date night. It was a great experience and she loved every minute of going to a "fancy" restaurant. Food was very good and we both enjoyed our mahi-mahi and ribeye. Atmosphere was very nice and we really enjoyed our little date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!BobbyDined on 9/19/2014Love this place. Can be romantic or a fun place for a group of friends. We have been about six times since they opened. The scallops and pork belly are to die for!!! Would like to see them change or add couple of new items to entrees. This time we both had the tenderloin with blue cheese so tenderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always yummylove2eatDined on 9/13/2014I'm not sure why this place is not more crowded. I love it every time I go.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014The food and staff at Wild Rose were excellent. The server was very attentive to my wife and I. The food came out in a timely manner and was cooked to perfection. The only change needed to to somehow finish the building off. The walls are out up but the ceiling is not finished. It kind of feels like your on a set making a movie. Aside from that everything was perfect and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fantastic service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014You must try their beef tenderloin, it is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden TreasureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014I recently went to the Wild Rose with my wife for a special occasion. The service here is great and the food is outstanding! The attention to detail is amazing. Thank you to the staff and ownership for creating such a great place for a special meal.
- good place for a special meal.sv98Dined on 9/1/2014We go often because it is a nice change to the chains. We go for special occasions but the split plate option ($5 added to any entree and they bring it out split each of you getting sides) allows a cheaper alternative or allows us to get an appetizer/dessert and both leaving satusfied. We have yet to order something we didn't enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beef tenderloinDragonflyeDined on 8/26/2014Their beef tenderloin is what I consider their best dish. It's always tender, perfectly cooked, and covered with a slice of blue cheese and a delicious demi-glaze. I also love their vegetables, and their house salad can't be beat. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not finejmhoffman82Dined on 8/22/2014I'm a pretty good cook, so when I go to a fine dining restaurant, I expect to get something that I'd have a lot of trouble recreating or imagining up at home. When I ate at The Wild Rose, the food was tasted like it came from good cooks, not serious chefs. It's not worth the fine dining price tag if I can come up with something as good or better at home.
- Can't go wrong herelove2eatDined on 8/22/2014I have been to the Wild Rose several times and have never been disappointed. You can usually get a reservation last minute, or walk in and be seated fairly quickly. My favorite is their pork belly appetizer and the beef tenderloin entree. I'm craving it just thinking about it. Delicious.Special Features:
- mommapeckmommapeckDined on 8/19/2014We love the wild rose, my very favorite restaurant. Food is always good, never any complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and serviceWildroseDined on 8/18/2014Great food and superb service. The Wild Rose is a wonderful place for that special occasion. Food is elegantly prepared and is well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodYummoDined on 8/14/2014This place was recommended by a friend and it definitely delivered a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a GOOD experienceoutNaboutDined on 8/12/2014We'ev eaten here before and the food is VERY good. This time, after we had eaten our salads and waited about another 10 minutes, our server informed us that when he turned in our order it apparently had dropped to the floor and so our entrees were just then being started. This resulted in another 15 minute wait. The rib eye was not a very good cut. Thin and a bit grizzly. It was cooked to perfection and the sauce was excellent. The special of the night was delicious. Again, overall VERY good but the glitch in service distracted from the experience.Special Features:
- Best fine dining in the west (side)Loves2eatDined on 8/12/2014Great food. I love the ravioli, the beef tenderloin and the mahi mahi. The salads are great. As well as the appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDined on 7/26/2014Service was ok seem to lack on the professional side-Food came out warm-Quality of the food was fair- Ownership lack customer serviceSpecial Features:
- West side gemWolfDined on 7/25/2014Definitely the best restaurant west of Redwood road, and it's not even close. Very good food and service, and a good wine list. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperiencesimpsDined on 7/24/2014Great atmosphere, food, and service. We did have difficulty locating restaurant although it was our second visit. Next time we'll have better luck.Special Features:
- Great food and service!sbllivingwellDined on 7/23/2014We were very pleased with this restaurant. The food was amazing and the service was great! The location is a bit odd, but when you enter the restaurant it has great decor and ambience. Great wine list.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014My wife had the Rib eye and I had the Tenderloin. They were both cooked exactly how we wanted. We will go back again for sure! Quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- YummydebdogDined on 7/18/2014I made the yummy sound the entire time I was eating my meal.!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodmommapeckDined on 7/18/2014We always have excellent service & amazing food, every time we go, we are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Chef!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2014The Chef at The Wild Rose is AMAZING!! EVERYTHING we had was outstanding! From the house salad to the mac nut/coconut crusted halibut with Meyer lemon sauce... delicious does not begin to describe the taste sensations he puts together! I highly recommend the Wild Rose. We enjoyed our dinner so much on Thursday night 7/17, we went back on Friday night 7/18 ... just as good the second time around! The Wild Rose is our new "go to" place for all occasions!Special Features:
- soooo goodHuehueVIPDined on 7/10/2014The best food, love everything on the menu. Try the chicken and the so soo good jalapeno grits the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome anniversary dinnerjessiegirlDined on 7/8/2014My husband and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Wild Rose for our anniversary. We were not disappointed! We read some other reviews and have to agree, the food is excellent. My husband had the rack of lamb and it was spectacular; I had the Hawaiian mahi mahi, which was superb. Presentation is everything at the Wild Rose, too. We were glad to have a quiet dinner at a nice restaurant so close to home (we live in Herriman).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum -EfoodeeDined on 7/5/2014We love the wild rose... in the tri-fecta of Tiberon/epic/wild rose we like the Wild Rose the best...however they all have amazing food!Special Features:
- Another great dinner @ TWRHuehueVIPDined on 7/2/2014A wonderful place to have delicious food. Always wonderful. The only thing we have not liked is the lemonade to tart for our taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Try!alandsarDined on 7/1/2014We have been hesitant to try this place because of the random location in a strip mall, but thanks to Groupon we tried it & am so happy we did. We both loved it! We got the pork belly appetizer which was great, the house salad was sooo good, I got the Mahi Mahi and my husband got the tenderloin. I enjoyed my Mahi Mahi, it seemed to be a little dry and I probably wouldn't get it next time. My husband loved the tenderloin! He wasn't in love with the chocolaty gravy, but the cut of meat and the cheese on top made it for him - he said he would for sure order it next time. Our favorite part of the meal just may have been the complimentary bread and butter. THE BUTTER! So good! And we loved the pineapple sorbet to cleanse our pallet.Special Features:
- Local LoversFreako01Dined on 6/28/2014Cant go wrong with a tastful local gem...we're regulars.Special Features: